Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What are we doing wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi we have been verified members now for 8 months have 19 friends have pics on our profile but still can't get any females to chat with us. We have been trying now for 3 hours and nothing! What are we doing wrong? Any advice would be great thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Just 3 hours?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

3 hours???????? Did I read that right?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

L

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

O

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

L

over a year ago

This must be a joke, well done op, nearly fell for it, good one.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

#sussed

By *ucklingsCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

Lol! Try 3 years! Lol

over a year ago

Probably doing nothing wrong really, just single women tend to be really fussy and in high demand on here.

Also check their profile to be sure they definitely wanna meet couples, some of us are here only to meet other singles (if you aren't doing this already).

over a year ago

So you've 19 friends that you've met? Chat with them, if they don't really want to meet or mess you around, remove them. Finding women is hard on here as your profile needs to reflect what you can offer and it doesn't, try clubs, parties and socials

over a year ago

"Hi we have been verified members now for 8 months have 19 friends have pics on our profile but still can't get any females to chat with us. We have been trying now for 3 hours and nothing! What are we doing wrong? Any advice would be great thanks."

Your profile has 1 public picture, you haven't displayed any verifications and it's saying the one you do have is from a fem by meet?.. single bi fems are the unicorns of fab and in high demand they have the option to pick and chose who they want to. We have been lucky in our time here to have met 4 or 5. You just have to keep looking or even try going to a club x

over a year ago

I think a lot of people are teasers on here just out for an ego boost(if they're real at all)

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"I think a lot of people are teasers on here just out for an ego boost(if they're real at all) "

over a year ago

It might sound harsh but I'm just not interested in meeting couples where the woman is bicurious. Everyone has to start somewhere, but I'd prefer someone who knows what they're doing - not just using me as an experiment.

I can't speak for all the other bisexual unicorns out there, of course...

By *lieneWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"It might sound harsh but I'm just not interested in meeting couples where the woman is bicurious. Everyone has to start somewhere, but I'd prefer someone who knows what they're doing - not just using me as an experiment.

I can't speak for all the other bisexual unicorns out there, of course..."

I agree with swan song. If the lady is just bi curious, and it's the man who messages me, I am under convinced that she will be genuinely interested or wanting to be fully involved.

I find the 'my partner has a fantasy of watching another woman lick me' or 'my partner wants to fuck two girls and I want to give him that gift' messages pretty boring and invariably they end up with a no thanks.

I want to meet with two fully interested participants who want to enjoy the experience fully and will BOTH be involved.

I'm not a gift...I don't come with a bow on. If I choose a couple it will be because both of them have contacted me.... Which is infinitely sexier than feeling like someone is only into it in a half hearted way.

over a year ago

Welcome to the single male problem, you need patience lol.

over a year ago

"It might sound harsh but I'm just not interested in meeting couples where the woman is bicurious. Everyone has to start somewhere, but I'd prefer someone who knows what they're doing - not just using me as an experiment.

I agree with swan song. If the lady is just bi curious, and it's the man who messages me, I am under convinced that she will be genuinely interested or wanting to be fully involved.

I find the 'my partner has a fantasy of watching another woman lick me' or 'my partner wants to fuck two girls and I want to give him that gift' messages pretty boring and invariably they end up with a no thanks.

I want to meet with two fully interested participants who want to enjoy the experience fully and will BOTH be involved.

I'm not a gift...I don't come with a bow on. If I choose a couple it will be because both of them have contacted me.... Which is infinitely sexier than feeling like someone is only into it in a half hearted way."

This is the same for me

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

3 months and i got a date! Wow 3 hours..if only fab meets like that were possible

over a year ago

I'm not a gift...I don't come with a bow on. If I choose a couple it will be because both of them have contacted me.... Which is infinitely sexier than feeling like someone is only into it in a half hearted way.

This is the same for me "

The unicorns have spoken!

over a year ago

I'm not a gift...I don't come with a bow on. If I choose a couple it will be because both of them have contacted me.... Which is infinitely sexier than feeling like someone is only into it in a half hearted way."

over a year ago

Just have patience, that's what we tell ourselves, we've been on here for about 3 years on and off and not yet had success with a lady but we will keep trying, we've met two males from here in that time too. We had one meet with a lady but it was arranged outside of fab with one of Mr Ess's work colleagues. I've also found that I can be very fussy in who I find attractive so I've accepted that I play a big part in us not getting meets with females (or more meets with males)

The main thing to remember is, fab can produce all kinds of fun, if you don't find that special lady today you may find her tomorrow or the next day but you can still enjoy plenty of fun while your waiting

Peach

By *urious.coupleCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Three hours hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Sorry. I will compose myself.

I/we find it difficult to meet with a lady as well.

I've spoken to two gorgeous fun intelligent creatures, they both said they wanted to meet us....but they both got cold feet when it came to actually arranging it.

Which is totally fine and totally understandable. If I was on here as a unicorn rather than with my husband I would be REALLY nervous about meeting a couple. They already know each other, have rapport and chemistry etc etc

So expecting things to happen quickly and smoothly will make you seem pushy and overly intense.

Relax. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, so what? It's not the end of the world!

over a year ago

"Three hours hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

I've spoken to two gorgeous fun intelligent creatures, they both said they wanted to meet us....but they both got cold feet when it came to actually arranging it.

Which is totally fine and totally understandable. If I was on here as a unicorn rather than with my husband I would be REALLY nervous about meeting a couple. They already know each other, have rapport and chemistry etc etc

So expecting things to happen quickly and smoothly will make you seem pushy and overly intense.

Relax. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, so what? It's not the end of the world! "

I like your attitude

over a year ago

"Three hours hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Relax. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, so what? It's not the end of the world! "

Post new Message to Thread