Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

any way of looking at old chat?

Jump to newest

By *urlyshirley OP   Couple
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

damn damn damn arranged to text a hot guy today about a meet, he gave me his number during private chat and I scrawled it on a piece of paper. CanNOT find the piece of paper. Any way of getting back into that chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Why not just message his profile to ask for the number

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

All chat are logged (even pm chats), so Admin have his number. However, I very much doubt that they will have the time to review the chat and find his number for you.

Just send him a message on his profile.

over a year ago

Costa del Sol

Yup that's what I did, thinking he'll come on line sooner or later and see it. (And he did).

For some reason I thought there would be a chat link on each profile as well, and clicking into chat would take you back into the history. Would be handy!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of you become a site supporter the chats are below your most recent message asling as its all under the same subject

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing you don't remember his user name to message him?

Assuming you haven't deleted it and your inbox is topped up with other messages you need to get deleting.

Don't just tick the 'delete all read messages' box or you'll delete his too.

Just click on the delete at the end of each message until your box seems empty. Refresh the page and carry on until his reappears on the page.

I've done this a few times to retrieve numbers. If anyone has a faster was it'd be appreciated.

over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"I'm guessing you don't remember his user name to message him?

Assuming you haven't deleted it and your inbox is topped up with other messages you need to get deleting.

Don't just tick the 'delete all read messages' box or you'll delete his too.

Just click on the delete at the end of each message until your box seems empty. Refresh the page and carry on until his reappears on the page.

I've done this a few times to retrieve numbers. If anyone has a faster was it'd be appreciated. "

The mailbox sure fills up fast, doesn't it? I will need to upgrade I think. This time, no problem, he eventually came into Fab and found my message so we were good. But having a message history would be soo much easier.

over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"Of you become a site supporter the chats are below your most recent message asling as its all under the same subject"

Even the private chatroom ones? Good to know. Thanks! x

Post new Message to Thread