Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Getting Verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I've recently joined the site and since I'm a bit of a cock addict I have already hooked up with three guys and had some fun.

All Fab so far, my only question is that even though I've asked them directly none have them have verified me.

It's not a major thing but I wondered if other cd/tvs had the same problem and if so what sort of hit rate should I be expecting?

I'm just getting a bit paranoid that I might be overselling and underdelivering, although they have all seemed satisfied at the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to fab.

Are you hooking up with straight guys? If so they don't tend to want to verify as they don't want people to know.

Most of my meets are straight but I don't need or ask for veris nowadays.

Perhaps you could meet some bi guys as they're more likely to verify or go on cam xx

over a year ago

It's been a mix to be honest, one guy was so far in the closet he was in Narnia, one guy seemed a bit 50/50, and one guy is a trannyaholic.

I guess this raises another question. Can a person choose not to allow their verification to be public in order to maintain their anonyminininity

I don't care about being reviewed like tripadvisor I just want people to know I turn up occassionally.

over a year ago

I have veris I don't show to protect the guys who left them.

We're the people you met verified themselves? If not they couldn't veri you anyhow.

over a year ago

Yes, all three were verified.

As I say I'm pretty new to the site so I'm not overly worried, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making any rookie mistakes.

over a year ago

It doesn't sound it. Have you sent a little reminder asking if they could find the time to write one? Perhaps tempt them with the offer of a second meet

over a year ago

Yep, done that too

I thought a third request might look a little desperate.

Oh well I'm sure someone will admit to shagging me eventually

over a year ago

Lol. I'm sure they will.

Keep shagging

Post new Message to Thread