Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Regular and reliable meet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right no messing around now is really like to get to know someone who would be up for being a regular meet! I'm really patient but I have been waiting a while so maybe I'm doing something wrong? Please help me out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you advertise in the meets section?

over a year ago

You've only been on the site two weeks, some people wait months for their first meet.

Your age will put a lot of people off, regardless of what your profile says. There are some on here that will meet you though, you just have to find them.

Try a club or social too, that way you may be able to get verified.

Also you're looking for someone regular, but where would you go, as you can't accommodate?

over a year ago

Its a no from us!! Lol

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Right no messing around now is really like to get to know someone who would be up for being a regular meet! I'm really patient but I have been waiting a while so maybe I'm doing something wrong? Please help me out!"

Why not just get a girlfriend?

By *uss.in.bootsWoman
over a year ago

Warwick

"Right no messing around now is really like to get to know someone who would be up for being a regular meet! I'm really patient but I have been waiting a while so maybe I'm doing something wrong? Please help me out!"

There are a lot of guys on here so its not going to instantly happen for you. If you find what you are doing isn't working change tact.

over a year ago

Just cut to the chase and send loads of fancy a fuck messages, some will bite

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

OP even if you meet someone through the site there's nothing to say they will want to meet you again afterwards, not everyone is after a regular playmate, and the ones that are could already have enough and be happy with them, or they could decide the chemistry between you wasn't right to meet again, a regular playmate is hard to find for anyone even us ladies and were the minority on fab

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

So basically a fuck buddy.

No strings, no relationship, just two random people who meet and fuck.

I'd suggest that a lady may find that appealing, but if she does she may want variety, so why settle for just one guy when she can get it from as many as she likes.

A one off meet might be an easier starting point. If you're good you may get a second.

By *ack Genuine BullMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Dreadful profile pictures!

and no face pic = no meets, simple!

Must try harder, make more effort!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Your patient you say?

By *TFSeventyMan
over a year ago

Weybridge

You'll have more luck at a club or party rather than on here. That's how I met my fwb. Good luck

over a year ago

Neediest 'look at me!' Posts in a while!

over a year ago

What do you mean by reliable? Do you mean they're up or a fuck whenever you want one? I've dumped many regulars once they have this attitude.

over a year ago

"Neediest 'look at me!' Posts in a while! "

He might actually do quite well on here , it's all about messages etc he grew up with social media .

I have seen teenagers texting in the same room so as to not interrupt the telly .

My advice is look for someone your own age in your own circle of friends .

There must be girls at school that you know from your classes

over a year ago

A face pic on your profile might help.

Post new Message to Thread