Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

newbie couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi we are new to this scene and after sending tons of messages only had a couple of replies, starting to get a bit dispondant. Any advice would be more then welcome x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi we are new to this scene and after sending tons of messages only had a couple of replies, starting to get a bit dispondant. Any advice would be more then welcome x"

You are only looking for women. They are in high demand.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Welcome....as this is a couples profile you need to have some pictures of him and of some together....there are more pics of me than Paul but there are some in there. Also your written profile doesn't reflect you as a couple and talks of I rather than we....hope this helps xxxx

btw she has amazing legs....I'm jealous

Flik x

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Go to your local club it's not that far

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi we are new to this scene and after sending tons of messages only had a couple of replies, starting to get a bit dispondant. Any advice would be more then welcome x"

You're only looking for women who are in high demand on here. Your profile doesn't really come across as a "couples" profile. Only pics of the female and talking about "I" not "we". If you want instant results head to a club. Some people are on here for months or over a year without any joy, 7 weeks is no time at all.

By *thicalslutx69Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

Welcome to Fab both of you. Be patient as you have only been on here 7 days.

Its always going to be harder if you are only wanting to meet single women. You could visit a club or look at attending some sort of social, that way you can get verified as genuine and may also meet a lady there.

Good luck to you both and hope you have lots of fun xx

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

Message me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I know the reason. But I'm a man.

By *otty69Couple
over a year ago

bedford

Another couple looking for that elusive bi fem, the post above this is similar women looking for bifem for a treat for her bf, and they dissapointed as they not having much luck ...good luck though in finding her

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Single bi females looking to play with couples are called Unicorns due to the fact that they are pretty rare.

The majority of single women on here would not describe themselves as swingers and most are looking for nsa sex with unattached men.

You will need to give it more than one week. I also suggest that you try and get meet verified asap, if you're not already.

over a year ago

Yep, we'll meet couples and even play with single guys but we can't find a single lady on here for love nor money (actually not offering either of those). We're told they're out there but the club advice is probably bang on.

But, dang, those legs!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Some might read the "I may be new to this line" on your profile and think its just the guy as it doesn't say "we may be new to this" ?

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

Further the profile says you both smoke and we think we are far from being alone in filtering out smokers.

Very long shot sorry to say.

L2

over a year ago

I'm a unicorn... but I'm also currently a non meeting unicorn.

over a year ago

Short profile

Only looking for women

Only female pictures...

Pretty poor all round!

As mentioned go to a club, there is one in Sheffield!

Good luck...you're going to need it

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'm a unicorn... but I'm also currently a non meeting unicorn. "

And is their profile unicorn friendly?

over a year ago

We are new to this too. We found that going to a club a couple of times and meeting some people face to face has helped as people look at verifications when checking out profiles. If clubs aren't your thing maybe look out for a social

over a year ago

Sorry, just realised that someone else has given the same advice earlier!

over a year ago

"Yep, we'll meet couples and even play with single guys but we can't find a single lady on here for love nor money (actually not offering either of those). We're told they're out there but the club advice is probably bang on.

But, dang, those legs! "

over a year ago

We met quite a few single ladies, but to be honest we never set out to meet them we've attended parties, clubs and socials got to know people and things just happen organically when you connect with people. What is more important to us is to make friends who we may play with

over a year ago

Thanks for the helpful advice I know I need to get some more pics up of us both. And thank you for my leg comments

As for Mr Grays comment if your that abrupt in person think it's you that needs luck.

over a year ago

"We met quite a few single ladies, but to be honest we never set out to meet them we've attended parties, clubs and socials got to know people and things just happen organically when you connect with people. What is more important to us is to make friends who we may play with "

Couldn't have put it better

over a year ago

"We met quite a few single ladies, but to be honest we never set out to meet them we've attended parties, clubs and socials got to know people and things just happen organically when you connect with people. What is more important to us is to make friends who we may play with "

We find the same.. We have had a few ffm but not really unless we have met the ladies at a social or club event and then met later for a play time.

Patience is the key

over a year ago

"Thanks for the helpful advice I know I need to get some more pics up of us both. And thank you for my leg comments

As for Mr Grays comment if your that abrupt in person think it's you that needs luck."

Comments like that in public forum would put most women of straight away , women usually find catty comments offensive

Plenty of women will join couples as to them being attracted to your profile I very much doubt it , or any profile no matter how it is written or how good the pictures are

Women are either not looking , looking for a relationship , or looking for variety

Really the only way your going to be successful is to go to clubs

But most importantly have you been verified as a couple by meeting anyone at all without that I would look at your profile and pass it by

Plenty of guys will verify you as will couples .

Good luck

over a year ago

It's not clear who is straight and who is bi curious so not a unicorn friendly profile. Sorry

over a year ago

"Thanks for the helpful advice I know I need to get some more pics up of us both. And thank you for my leg comments

As for Mr Grays comment if your that abrupt in person think it's you that needs luck."

If that's directed at me, you asked for feed back! I gave you some, text has no tone so read it as you wish...

A change of attitude may help too xx

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

As for Mr Grays comment if your that abrupt in person think it's you that needs luck.

If that's directed at me, you asked for feed back! I gave you some, text has no tone so read it as you wish...

A change of attitude may help too xx"

Be gentle.....

Post new Message to Thread