Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First time accommodating a squirter.

Jump to newest

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Need some practical cleanup advice please...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make sure to have an umbrella ready lol.

over a year ago

Plenty of towels is all you'll need. Unless you have a plastic sheet handy

over a year ago

You can buy rubber mattress protection..

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Ok I didn't put towels down. I was so happy that I was making her happy and basically went to town on her! So looking for some Mr. Wolf type wisdom here otherwise I won't be accommodating for a while... ;(

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Buy a shower curtain.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Buy a shower curtain. "

For next time!

over a year ago

"Need some practical cleanup advice please... "
Make sure you have a towel handy. Some friends we have met recently use those portable changing mats cracking idea but she is a big squirter! Enjoy!!!!

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"Buy a shower curtain. "

Agree - cheap shower curtain.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Ok. But what can I do TODAY please!

over a year ago

You can buy fitted waterproof towelling sheets from Argos. They have been a godsend on our bed ????

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ok. But what can I do TODAY please! "

Shop for a new mattress?

over a year ago

Washing machine and a new mattress

over a year ago

Perhaps you could layer a couple of bin liners underneath some towels...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What's wet? If we know that we can give you advice on cleaning it.

over a year ago

Use a shower curtain under your sheets

Plenty of towels

And it stings when you get it in your eye

over a year ago

Get some strong floral disinfectant and cheap tea towels to mop up the liquid. Or hire a Vax and suck out the fluid. Air dry with the window open and let us know what it smells like in the morning

over a year ago

"Ok. But what can I do TODAY please!

What's wet? If we know that we can give you advice on cleaning it."

Probably bed,ceiling,carpets

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Washing machine and a new mattress"

I was looking for a quick fix using some old tried and tested method from the ages but I think this is what I will be going with. It's an old mattress anyway and probably past it.

Thanks guys!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Probably bed,ceiling,carpets "

Why does anybody find this arousing? If I thought I'd have to practically re decorate every time we had sex I think I'd retire

Ps I know why really.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Are you saying everything got wet ? Put the mattress by the radiator to dry. Squirter with febreeze. Turn it over. Wash sheets. Wipe down the Walls And bedside cabinets with antibacterial spray. Do the carpet with shake and vac. Have a shower. Sorted !

Next time. ...waterproof mattress protector and plenty of towels !!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Get some strong floral disinfectant and cheap tea towels to mop up the liquid. Or hire a Vax and suck out the fluid. Air dry with the window open and let us know what it smells like in the morning "

now that would be interesting.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Probably bed,ceiling,carpets "

It's more the mattress I'm concerned about. The meet was a couple of days ago so dry now. My fault, I should have paid more attention to her veris!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

*squirt with febreeze

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"*squirt with febreeze"

Aha! Trip to Tesco then! Any specific one?

over a year ago

Get her back round to clean up her mess! God the thought of someone's body fluids seeping through my mattress knocks me sick

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Get her back round to clean up her mess! God the thought of someone's body fluids seeping through my mattress knocks me sick "

Well I texted the lovely lady for tips but she's still at work. I suppose the break and housework will do me good!

over a year ago

Febreze won't cut it.

You need a new mattress. Every time it gets warmed up, you'll smell it again.

No one wants to be known as the swinger with the pissy bed.

I'm so thankful I don't 'squirt'......

over a year ago

"Febreze won't cut it.

"

Omg so gross

Me too!!!

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Febreze won't cut it.

"

Um...getting a new mattress in the morning!

over a year ago

Get yourself a picnic blanket for next time They are generally waterproof

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Pound shop do a shower curtain. Much cheaper than replacing a mattress. For future encounters

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Pound shop do a shower curtain. Much cheaper than replacing a mattress. For future encounters "

Yeah but the mattress may be...ruined!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Pound shop do a shower curtain. Much cheaper than replacing a mattress. For future encounters

Yeah but the mattress may be...ruined!"

Yes but for your new mattress assuming the lady in question comes back after this thread.

over a year ago

"Pound shop do a shower curtain. Much cheaper than replacing a mattress. For future encounters

Yes but for your new mattress assuming the lady in question comes back after this thread."

It's a very good point. You don't have to be a genius to work out who it is.

Maybe this is a tad indiscreet?

over a year ago

I hope the lady in question doesn't read the forums

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes but for your new mattress assuming the lady in question comes back after this thread.

Maybe this is a tad indiscreet?"

Well I can't criticise because I've commented earlier in the thread but sometimes I wonder why people don't ask a general question rather than a specific one.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Well I can't criticise because I've commented earlier in the thread but sometimes I wonder why people don't ask a general question rather than a specific one."

Ok so how would you have reworded my original post? For future reference of course...

over a year ago

Well I can't criticise because I've commented earlier in the thread but sometimes I wonder why people don't ask a general question rather than a specific one.

Ok so how would you have reworded my original post? For future reference of course..."

Op was fine. I maybe wouldn't have divulged when it happened. But o think some comments are a bit unnecessary as you haven't been derogatory towards the lady. Live and learn, op.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ok so how would you have reworded my original post? For future reference of course..."

It wasn't so much your original post but you did say later on when it happened but maybe just a query on how to clean a damp mattress.

over a year ago

With the amount of women who crow about soaking a man's bed I'd be surprised if the woman concerned would be embarrassed. I thought it was something to be proud of,like being the best sucker on Fab.

over a year ago

It's more the mattress I'm concerned about. The meet was a couple of days ago so dry now. My fault, I should have paid more attention to her veris! "

What does the mattress smell like now it's dried?

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Ok so how would you have reworded my original post? For future reference of course...

Op was fine. I maybe wouldn't have divulged when it happened. But o think some comments are a bit unnecessary as you haven't been derogatory towards the lady. Live and learn, op."

Well she is ok with it because y'know she's kinda cool like that. I don't really see any difference between this subject and getting advice on say anal sex or if some activity went wrong. I just thought swingers would be more relaxed about this kinda stuff...

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

It wasn't so much your original post but you did say later on when it happened but maybe just a query on how to clean a damp mattress."

Well it's not damp so it's not a recent occurrence. Maybe the time elapsed since play is relevant? Obviously being a noob, I panicked when I couldn't get hold of the lady in question and sought the help of more experienced "swingers".

Obviously I should have asked my mum!

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

It's more the mattress I'm concerned about. The meet was a couple of days ago so dry now. My fault, I should have paid more attention to her veris!

What does the mattress smell like now it's dried? "

Is that question relevant or is this a trap? I've learned lot in the last couple of hours...

over a year ago

I wouldn't have posted anything, I'd of used my common sense

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It wasn't so much your original post but you did say later on when it happened but maybe just a query on how to clean a damp mattress.

Well it's not damp so it's not a recent occurrence. Maybe the time elapsed since play is relevant? Obviously being a noob, I panicked when I couldn't get hold of the lady in question and sought the help of more experienced "swingers".

Obviously I should have asked my mum! "

My point really was that you said it was a couple of days ago making it easy for us to look at your verifications and identify the lady in question. Nobody minds you asking for advice on how to clean up and the lady might not mind being identified.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Well she is ok with it because y'know she's kinda cool like that. I don't really see any difference between this subject and getting advice on say anal sex or if some activity went wrong. I just thought swingers would be more relaxed about this kinda stuff..."

Leave some forumites alone. Just have fun with your squitter as here some people can only talk and argue

A swingers forum were it is not accepted talking about sex experiences and related problems. Very useful

I would suggest a lot of plastic sheets. Like the ones used to cover cars and bikes

PS: OP if your girl reads this and if you made her squirt so badly, I think she will come back no matter what you write on an online forum. If she is clever enough of course

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I wouldn't have posted anything, I'd of used my common sense "

...and done what exactly?

Common sense isn't actually that common apparently...

over a year ago

Op was fine. I maybe wouldn't have divulged when it happened. But o think some comments are a bit unnecessary as you haven't been derogatory towards the lady. Live and learn, op.

Well she is ok with it because y'know she's kinda cool like that. I don't really see any difference between this subject and getting advice on say anal sex or if some activity went wrong. I just thought swingers would be more relaxed about this kinda stuff..."

I think swingers are very relaxed about the subject. But posting about an individual member on the forums is seen as a little indiscreet, isn't it?

I'm sure the other poster was right and she'll be as pleased as punch, as squirting seems to be a bit of a badge of honour, here.

If someone posted a thread about how to get the smell of my urine out of their mattress, I'd be mortified, personally.

Not criticising you, OP.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

My point really was that you said it was a couple of days ago making it easy for us to look at your verifications and identify the lady in question. Nobody minds you asking for advice on how to clean up and the lady might not mind being identified."

Why is it even relevant who the lady is? She even has veris that identify her as a squirter! So why would that be an issue when there are tons of threads (I used my "common sense" and searched) on squirting but none mention what to do when things go wrong!

over a year ago

"With the amount of women who crow about soaking a man's bed I'd be surprised if the woman concerned would be embarrassed. I thought it was something to be proud of,like being the best sucker on Fab. "

, it isn't something to be proud of, it is what it is. Actually it's a pain, but not something that can be controlled. We put it on our profile as a warning, not to crow about it

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Well she is ok with it because y'know she's kinda cool like that. I don't really see any difference between this subject and getting advice on say anal sex or if some activity went wrong. I just thought swingers would be more relaxed about this kinda stuff...

Leave some forumites alone. Just have fun with your squitter as here some people can only talk and argue

A swingers forum were it is not accepted talking about sex experiences and related problems. Very useful

I would suggest a lot of plastic sheets. Like the ones used to cover cars and bikes

PS: OP if your girl reads this and if you made her squirt so badly, I think she will come back no matter what you write on an online forum. If she is clever enough of course "

Probably the smartest post I've read today.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My point really was that you said it was a couple of days ago making it easy for us to look at your verifications and identify the lady in question. Nobody minds you asking for advice on how to clean up and the lady might not mind being identified.

Why is it even relevant who the lady is? She even has veris that identify her as a squirter! So why would that be an issue when there are tons of threads (I used my "common sense" and searched) on squirting but none mention what to do when things go wrong!"

It isn't relevant. All I'm trying to say is that some people, men and women, value discretion and wouldn't like to be identified......this lady is cool about it as you said so it doesn't matter.

over a year ago

Why is it even relevant who the lady is? She even has veris that identify her as a squirter! So why would that be an issue when there are tons of threads (I used my "common sense" and searched) on squirting but none mention what to do when things go wrong!"

It sounds as though things went very 'right', not wrong at all!

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Well she is ok with it because y'know she's kinda cool like that. I don't really see any difference between this subject and getting advice on say anal sex or if some activity went wrong. I just thought swingers would be more relaxed about this kinda stuff...

I think swingers are very relaxed about the subject. But posting about an individual member on the forums is seen as a little indiscreet, isn't it?

I'm sure the other poster was right and she'll be as pleased as punch, as squirting seems to be a bit of a badge of honour, here.

If someone posted a thread about how to get the smell of my urine out of their mattress, I'd be mortified, personally.

Not criticising you, OP."

So what if I was a woman asking for the best way to wash semen out of my hair? Everyone would check to see who the guy was? Would he be mortified? lol

By the way female ejaculate is NOT urine but that's a VERY old discussion that's been done to death on these very forums and elsewhere.

over a year ago

"You can buy fitted waterproof towelling sheets from Argos. They have been a godsend on our bed ????"

Or,you can always grab a pair of discarded boxers,and 'mop up'.....????

Sound familiar ? Xx

over a year ago

"You can buy fitted waterproof towelling sheets from Argos. They have been a godsend on our bed ????

Sound familiar ? Xx"

I have no idea what you are talking about

over a year ago

What does the mattress smell like now it's dried?

Is that question relevant or is this a trap? I've learned lot in the last couple of hours... "

I honestly want to know. Can you sleep on it without a bad smell?

over a year ago

If it was a few days ago and you cleaned what you could at the time and it doesn't smell I'd say it's ok. Give it a good airing, Turn it over, get a mattress protector and job done. It depends how far into the mattress it went as well and how soon after you managed to clean it.

over a year ago

I must live in a parallel universe. Have known women squirt and have never known problems with it soaking into the mattress. Just wash the sheets as normal

over a year ago

Put it this way,you sweat on your bed,sometimes drip water on it and don't have to clean it,just let it dry. Drop juice or tea on it,give it a quick wipe with detergent after mopping up and let it dry. Why would squirt from a woman be any different if it doesn't smell when it dries?

over a year ago

"If it was a few days ago and you cleaned what you could at the time and it doesn't smell I'd say it's ok. Give it a good airing, Turn it over, get a mattress protector and job done. It depends how far into the mattress it went as well and how soon after you managed to clean it."

That's what I was saying. No smell or stains,no problem.

over a year ago

Personal choice. It's your mattress.

If the smell goes, happy days!

Xxx

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"Personal choice. It's your mattress.

Xxx"

Where did he say the mattress smelt? He said it was soaked.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I didn't know what it was at the time and didn't feel the need to clean it up straight away. Now I have had what I believe to be some good advice from a reliable source. I just need a DeLorean now! lol

Anyway, thanks for the profile views, guys! Don't be shy, just say hi. The mattress should be outta here shortly! lol

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 18:48:51]

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We live in that same parallel universe because I regularly gush and there is no urine smell, before during or after. He was asking for advice, and had to be 'reminded' by a vociferous few that squirting is pissing, thanks op, for reminding them that for many of us, it is not. We use towels, but they are not ideal ...we have a mattress cover and we use those big pads. The latter also work for watersports, especially if we are indulging in the bedroom ... and there is a big difference with the smell in the morning if we have done that. Was a massive shock to me when I first gushed and squirted, not a badge of honour or something to be proud of, but neither is it something to be shunned, ignored or derided ...

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Xxx

Where did he say the mattress smelt? He said it was soaked."

I said it had dried.

over a year ago

"I didn't know what it was at the time and didn't feel the need to clean it up straight away. Now I have had what I believe to be some good advice from a reliable source. I just need a DeLorean now! lol

Anyway, thanks for the profile views, guys! Don't be shy, just say hi. The mattress should be outta here shortly! lol "

Why are you getting rid of a perfectly good mattress?

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

Xxx

Where did he say the mattress smelt? He said it was soaked.

I said it had dried."

Well if it had dried it must have been soaked before so that it could dry.

over a year ago

"I didn't know what it was at the time and didn't feel the need to clean it up straight away. Now I have had what I believe to be some good advice from a reliable source. I just need a DeLorean now! lol

Anyway, thanks for the profile views, guys! Don't be shy, just say hi. The mattress should be outta here shortly! lol

Why are you getting rid of a perfectly good mattress? "

I was wondering this too

over a year ago

I was wondering this too "

They are not bloody cheap.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Why are you getting rid of a perfectly good mattress? "

Now the circle is complete!

So how would I go about restoring my mattress to its former glory?

over a year ago

So how would I go about restoring my mattress to its former glory? "

Why? What's wrong with it?

over a year ago

Why? What's wrong with it?"

Does it smell ?

over a year ago

I was wondering this too "

Well he's said it was old anyway so good excuse for a new 1!

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Does it smell ? "

Ok, I'll bite! Yes. It smells.

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I was wondering this too

Well he's said it was old anyway so good excuse for a new 1! "

It was there when I moved in a few years back so yeah, probably should have got a new one when I moved in.

over a year ago

"Buy a shower curtain. "

And a snorkel

over a year ago

Does it smell ?

Ok, I'll bite! Yes. It smells. "

Of what?

over a year ago

So all in all she had a bloody good time. Good on you mate.

over a year ago

"So all in all she had a bloody good time. Good on you mate."

over a year ago

We have had to buy a mattress protector as towels just don't cut the mustard. Sounds as this is a post squirt post though meaning you have a soaked mattress? I would use a foam carpet cleaner and a lot of febreeze!

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Does it smell ?

Of what?"

It's...unidentifiable...

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"We have had to buy a mattress protector as towels just don't cut the mustard. Sounds as this is a post squirt post though meaning you have a soaked mattress? I would use a foam carpet cleaner and a lot of febreeze!"

It was soaked. Now it's dried but smells of I know not what.

over a year ago

Does it smell ?

Of what?

It's...unidentifiable... "

Or as in the words of Hilda, Coronation Street, circa 1981, "It smells of WOMAN, Stanley - WOMAN" ?

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Does it smell ?

Of what?

It's...unidentifiable...

Or as in the words of Hilda, Coronation Street, circa 1981, "It smells of WOMAN, Stanley - WOMAN" ?"

I'm trying to be a gentleman. You guys aren't making it easy for me!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Mine smells of fruit... even days later .,,

over a year ago

my mattress has a massive stain on it from an unexpected squirting incident. I think it was a first time for the lady in question but it hasn't been the last

Towels and mattress protectors are the answer - or getting most of it on your face LOL

over a year ago

"You can buy fitted waterproof towelling sheets from Argos. They have been a godsend on our bed ????

Sound familiar ? Xx

I have no idea what you are talking about "

Could really have some fun with this....

But won't,for fear of retribution on Saturday..... xx

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"

"

Every woman can be made to squirt it is an involuntary action.

The question is why do so many men think it is something special to make a woman squirt

By *chooloffilthWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

A big bottle of UrineOff! Available in most pet stores

V x

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"A big bottle of UrineOff! Available in most pet stores

V x"

Aha!

over a year ago

Does it smell ?

Of what?

It's...unidentifiable...

Or as in the words of Hilda, Coronation Street, circa 1981, "It smells of WOMAN, Stanley - WOMAN" ?

I'm trying to be a gentleman. You guys aren't making it easy for me! "

It doesn't matter,you're buying a new mattress. I love a nice,new mattress to sleep on

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"

If I thought I'd have to practically re decorate every time we had sex I think I'd retire

"

We've seen the evidence.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

If I thought I'd have to practically re decorate every time we had sex I think I'd retire

We've seen the evidence. "

tis true Mr Tupper, tis true. I'm not getting up that damn ladder again only to climb down onto Mr Ns extendable paint brush

over a year ago

"Febreze won't cut it.

"

Why would it smell "pissy" thou ? I thought, after reading many threads about squirting, that it wasn't piss ?

over a year ago

Sound familiar ? Xx

I have no idea what you are talking about

Could really have some fun with this....

But won't,for fear of retribution on Saturday..... xx"

Good decision...

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

I have to use 2 bath towels doubled up x

over a year ago

"Febreze won't cut it.

Why would it smell "pissy" thou ? I thought, after reading many threads about squirting, that it wasn't piss ?"

And equal amounts saying it is

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

When you get a new mattress invest in a couple of waterproof mattress protectors from somewhere like Dunelm - they usually have a soft fabric or towelling finish and don't make you sweaty like the old ones used to.

Especially if you get a latex or memory foam mattress or topper as they don't take kindly to getting wet!

And get an Asda smartprice shower curtain, they're two quid at the most and will fit over a double bed and protect your bedding (laundering a duvet is a pain) and with a towel or two on top you'll be grand.

Most squirters or gushers are open about the fact so you can ask and then whip out your gush-proofing.

over a year ago

Pmsl

Sorry, no advice but this is just too funny

over a year ago

"We have had to buy a mattress protector as towels just don't cut the mustard. Sounds as this is a post squirt post though meaning you have a soaked mattress? I would use a foam carpet cleaner and a lot of febreeze!

It was soaked. Now it's dried but smells of I know not what. "

Pets at home do a spray bottle of stuff that is used to remove biological staining and smells. Not suggesting that it was urine but it gets the smell of cat pee out of carpets nicely and won't rewet your mattress too much. Either that or you can order zybac off the Internet

over a year ago

Have you watched breaking bad some good ideas for covering things up

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

Next time - hotel!

over a year ago

OP can't you sell it to some perv on here?? You see so many men wanting to buy womens used knickers that you'd think a "used" mattress may make a fortune??

over a year ago

Get the mattress on eBay.

With the number of people begging to buy used underwear on here, you'll make a fortune.

'For sale - double mattress, slightly used'

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Get the mattress on eBay.

With the number of people begging to buy used underwear on here, you'll make a fortune.

'For sale - double mattress, slightly used'"

Slightly? Now I REALLY AM offended!

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"We have had to buy a mattress protector as towels just don't cut the mustard. Sounds as this is a post squirt post though meaning you have a soaked mattress? I would use a foam carpet cleaner and a lot of febreeze!

It was soaked. Now it's dried but smells of I know not what.

Pets at home do a spray bottle of stuff that is used to remove biological staining and smells. Not suggesting that it was urine but it gets the smell of cat pee out of carpets nicely and won't rewet your mattress too much. Either that or you can order zybac off the Internet"

Great advice, thanks!

Post new Message to Thread