Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

to all the doms out there

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am trying out my dom side and need some tips. Taking a friend to chams on Monday and he will be collared and on a lead for the night. Any tips on how to dom he wants to be used for the night. Ps he is bi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am trying out my dom side and need some tips. Taking a friend to chams on Monday and he will be collared and on a lead for the night. Any tips on how to dom he wants to be used for the night. Ps he is bi x"

Have him on his knees licking your shoes while you ignore him and chat to people about what they can use him for. It has been done to me and it was fabulous

By *orfun8181Man
over a year ago

Bedford

It depends what dynamic you guys have/want as D/s. I assume you guys have chatted about what you both want out of it?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

And remember to get written permission for anything

over a year ago

Yes we are discussing boundaries x

over a year ago

Closest I get to Dom and Sub..... Is dominoes and subway. The whole kink of Dom/sub intrigues me

over a year ago

Doing a little role-playing setting out a scenario going to be fun x

By *aughty_nymphWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Get him to ask permission to talk and prohibit eye contact.

When I am Domme I never raise my voice I use a calm but firm tone with no expression so when talking to others speak totally different to them.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Whenever you are sat they should kneel at your feet. No eye contact. Only speak to you if you tell them they can. They need permission to go to the bar, permission to go to the toilet, permission to speak to people, permission to do absolutely anything you can think of really, just to take any power and decision making away from them. Send them to fetch things or to look for things for you. Anything to show it is you in charge. Sets the tone nicely before you start any serious play

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Just get the 50 shades DVD and copy

If he says he's not interested, that means he is, break into his house, hand cuff him to the bed and have sex without consent. Well that's how they do it in the movie anyway

over a year ago

Dom(me) = You get to decide what happens

Sub = submits to your wishes as gains pleasure from what Dom(me) asks of them.

Therefore within agreed limits do what gives you pleasure. It is the fun part of being a D.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Have a safe word

expect obedience

expect to punish if disobedient

its flog not whip termoligy

i used to be a mistress

So know how how to treat a slave

most of all have fun

over a year ago

I enjoy being domme with the right person. However I'm not extreme and Im much more about tease and denial and reactions than I am punishment and obedience.

If I was in that situation I wouldn't use a lead. I'd most likely want to tie ribbon around his cock keep him hard all night and hold him by that.

Given he is bi I'd probably encourage men to touch and tease him for my viewing pleasure

I'd maybe allow him to the do things to them to but at no point would he be allowed to touch me.

However we all do things differently. I'd never have the confidence to do it publicly.

Good luck and have fun

over a year ago

"Closest I get to Dom and Sub..... Is dominoes and subway. The whole kink of Dom/sub intrigues me "

By *heffcouple77Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Hi i know im being cheeky but if theres any male dom bulls in or around sheffield please read our profile thanks and i will go away back to my corner

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Hi i know im being cheeky but if theres any male dom bulls in or around sheffield please read our profile thanks and i will go away back to my corner "
You are being cheeky, I hope a suitable punishment awaits you!!

over a year ago

I want a Dom. I'd do anything.

over a year ago

"I am trying out my dom side and need some tips. Taking a friend to chams on Monday and he will be collared and on a lead for the night. Any tips on how to dom he wants to be used for the night. Ps he is bi x"
I suggest you get him in the mood first ,shout at him a few times he will be used to that most guys, are then put on some music I suggest tie a yellow ribbon round an old oak tree its been 5 long years do you still love me

Post new Message to Thread