Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

condoms for oral

Jump to newest

By *xpatscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ipswich

recently we have been invited for a meet, we both just wondered about performing oral sex and is it safe to do without a condom?

of course was want to be safe as condoms will be used for sex and anal but just unsure about oral as we will be both be wanting to suck on a nice juicy cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The chance of getting an std through oral sex is much lower than vaginal or anal sex... but it's not impossible. Perhaps if you're unsure you should do it with a condom until you are comfortable with the guy you're seeing.

Better safe than sorry I say, no one will care more about your health than you

By *imdm101Man
over a year ago

Galway

"...is it safe to do without a condom? ...

"

No; risks are lower than with intercourse, but you can still pick up lots of STIs. You can get flavoured condoms.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes as others have said there are risks. Don't forget there are also risks with performing oral on a woman and dental dams are available for that.

over a year ago

"recently we have been invited for a meet, we both just wondered about performing oral sex and is it safe to do without a condom?

of course was want to be safe as condoms will be used for sex and anal but just unsure about oral as we will be both be wanting to suck on a nice juicy cock."

I would check all the gallery pics to see who does bareback therein lies your answer my friends

over a year ago

There are also risks with using fingers and transferring infections and semen in the eyes. If you want to use a condom for oral to lower the risk,do so.

over a year ago

"recently we have been invited for a meet, we both just wondered about performing oral sex and is it safe to do without a condom?

of course was want to be safe as condoms will be used for sex and anal but just unsure about oral as we will be both be wanting to suck on a nice juicy cock. I would check all the gallery pics to see who does bareback therein lies your answer my friends "

People who don't do bareback can catch and transmit diseases too.

over a year ago

Flavoured condoms are the aid I use, only started recently but it's best to be safe than sorry!

C xx

over a year ago

"Flavoured condoms are the aid I use, only started recently but it's best to be safe than sorry!

C xx"

you can still taste the latex though so I'm told

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Flavoured condoms are the aid I use, only started recently but it's best to be safe than sorry!

C xxyou can still taste the latex though so I'm told "

You certainly can and its only slightly worse than the supposed flavour. Latex free are much better, for both parties.

over a year ago

I personally dont use condoms for oral, I hate the feeling of the latex in my mouth and its just a bit gross and the flavoured ones aren't so tasty either.

I personally also love to bareback but that's reserved for people I know well and for after we have both been tested, but until then condoms always for penetrative intercourse.

over a year ago

There is the same risk as licking a pussey and I never seen a woman used a condom lol.

over a year ago

"There is the same risk as licking a pussey and I never seen a woman used a condom lol."

That's what dental dams are for, my friend.

Xxx

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I have received oral without a condom in the past, got scared went to the GUM clinic and got tested all clear. Oral sex is safer than vaginal and anal but still carries a risk.

By *i1971Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

"The chance of getting an std through oral sex is much lower than vaginal or anal sex... but it's not impossible. Perhaps if you're unsure you should do it with a condom until you are comfortable with the guy you're seeing.

Better safe than sorry I say, no one will care more about your health than you "

over a year ago

"There is the same risk as licking a pussey and I never seen a woman used a condom lol.

Xxx"

Yes good point and yes they got that x.

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"There is the same risk as licking a pussey and I never seen a woman used a condom lol.

XxxYes good point and yes they got that x."

Not trying to hijack this thread but where do folk by dental dams at reasonable cost?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

XxxYes good point and yes they got that x.

Not trying to hijack this thread but where do folk by dental dams at reasonable cost? "

Lovehoney, Boots or free at GUM clinic

over a year ago

Big increases in std such as gonorrhoea, easily caught through oral sex. Symptoms are sire throat etc, tested last week and got all clear, condoms for oral from now on to be safe

over a year ago

I should think the most likely and non obvious things you could pick up from licking an unknown muff, bullet hole or cock would be herpes or hepatitis ,,good eh??

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I should think the most likely and non obvious things you could pick up from licking an unknown muff, bullet hole or cock would be herpes or hepatitis ,,good eh??"

I guess that if somebody has oral gonnorhea it would be possible to pick that up too.

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"I should think the most likely and non obvious things you could pick up from licking an unknown muff, bullet hole or cock would be herpes or hepatitis ,,good eh??

I guess that if somebody has oral gonnorhea it would be possible to pick that up too. "

Can you not pick oral gonnorhea by kissing as well then??

over a year ago

realistically all sexual contact has a risk. Sexual play with multiple partners increases the risk exponentially.

Oral, anal and penile/vagina intercourse have their own risks.

Condoms, Latex or other, offer *some* protection but do not eliminate all risk

In the end, every person should be responsible for their own sexual health, and the health of people they choose to interact with.

People should NOT assume that because they have used a condom etc, they do not need to be tested regularly, because they can pick up infections through oral, fingering, sexual fluids as well as barrier failures.

Swinging is increasing the risk of infection, however you do it. -- so everyone needs to take care, precautions and check regularly and treat any infections and be responsible.

Post new Message to Thread