Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Where do we fit in?

Jump to newest

By *anillanomore OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chichester

I put the message below in the club forum but after typing it I thought it would be better suited here.

We are planning another trip to the Silverleigh soon. It seems to get bad press on here but it has a big benefit for us. We are still more or less newbies. We don't want to do a full swap, basically I (fem) am not interested in other blokes, I have one I am very happy with and the full swap isn't for us. I would like to experiment with another women though and if with the right couple I would love to "perform" for the men with the other fem. We also have given a couple of "shows" together which I found a massive turn on.

The best part of the Silverleigh for us is when the club shuts. We get the spa area to ourselves, two big hot tubs, a pool, showers etc. We have had some amazing sessions after hours with the added buzz that someone could be watching.

We loved Gems and have been there a few times, once we had quite a crowd watching whilst I was restrained and made to cum many times.

Eureka was good, we love the surroundings. The party was a bit full on for us though.

The VA was great but a bit too far away. Very friendly though and I did get a snog off a very attractive woman.

I do love watching others but don't really know the etiquette for it so worry about offending.

Does this make us part of the scene? It is hard to know where we fit in and to find like minded people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not a couple but this site gives me the impression that swinging is a very voyeuristic pastime.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I think clubs sound perfect for you. It sounds as though you are enjoying yourselves, so keep on doing it

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi, OP

I wouldn't worry about "fitting in".

Swing in whatever way best suits you.

There will be plenty of couples happy to offer what you are looking for, including us if we were closer.

We also enjoy the voyeristic element of clubs, as do many others that we speak to. Though we don't like blokes standing almost on top of us wanking

Nita x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You sound much like us, we only use a club and on a couples nights. the wife has the confidence now to go off with a women on her own for sex but she feels safe that I'm in the club, it's a night club style environment so she gets to dance and flirt with girls all night long if she so desires

By *anillanomore OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chichester

We are hoping to go for a couple of nights next week and will let you know how we get on.

Post new Message to Thread