Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Parties

Jump to newest

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

If you are going to host a party and advertise whats the best way to attract genuine swingers and avoid the might, maybe's and sort the genuine ones out from any responses, help!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've whizzed you over here so your post doesn't get lost in the Lounge.

Hope the party goes well.

DGx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Guess the most obvious thing would be that they have verification's that indicate they do turn up. But then it's all down to the person to stick to their word. I've been to events where only verified members could attend, yet over half didn't show. It's just something you have to risk taking the chance over

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Do you mean a house party or a party at a venue somewhere?

If I was having a house party I would only invite people that I already know, and people that they already know....

Organising a venue and opening the invitations to people that you dont know is probably going to get a lot more no shows I would guess

over a year ago

We tend to invite people we have already meet or good friends of our friends . Had some mega parties as everyone is on the same wavelength

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Go to a swingers' club and chat to people, then invite the ones you like and get them to bring their friends.

over a year ago

We made a little party network from people we had met in clubs. Sorts the heavy hitters from the bullshitters.

over a year ago

Invite people you know

over a year ago

Drive around town using the loudspeakers frequently used by politicians at election time. Phrases such as 'Free Pussy' or 'Have a look at my wifes tits' should encourage crowds of onlookers. Around 30 to 50 minutes should suffice.

An LED display of your address located in the cars rear window provides details to those interested.

Before returning home pop into Iceland for a selection of party nibbles. Laterly, sit back and enjoy the sex.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

"Drive around town using the loudspeakers frequently used by politicians at election time. Phrases such as 'Free Pussy' or 'Have a look at my wifes tits' should encourage crowds of onlookers. Around 30 to 50 minutes should suffice.

An LED display of your address located in the cars rear window provides details to those interested.

Before returning home pop into Iceland for a selection of party nibbles. Laterly, sit back and enjoy the sex. "

Hillarious!

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We're organising a party at the moment and have invited some people we know. Otherwise we've been chatting to other people and organising a coffee meet to see how we get on and if they'd be a good fit

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Drive around town using the loudspeakers frequently used by politicians at election time. Phrases such as 'Free Pussy' or 'Have a look at my wifes tits' should encourage crowds of onlookers. Around 30 to 50 minutes should suffice.

Before returning home pop into Iceland for a selection of party nibbles. Laterly, sit back and enjoy the sex. "

Don't forget booking the Palace Hotel Ballroom

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

invite about 20 couples 10 guys you might be lucky and have 4 couples and 2 guys turn up

Post new Message to Thread