Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Single

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I have not had a proper girlfriend for many years. Sure I have had a few flings but for some reason I push away and remain single. Now I know I am no oil painting, but just wondered if others on here are in a similar position. Maybe I am emotionally dead???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You need to sort yourself out first before you can allow others onto your life. There is obviously a reason why you keep pushing people away and until you figure that out you won't ever be happy..

over a year ago

"You need to sort yourself out first before you can allow others onto your life. There is obviously a reason why you keep pushing people away and until you figure that out you won't ever be happy.."

Well I was more open when I am abroad. I guess your partly right and also it's easy to get stuck on a rut and used to being single and I guess selfish

over a year ago

Being single is actually great, i don't feel a need to couple up with anyone, every relationship i have had just happened and came from hook ups/one night stands. Last time i consdired being in a relationship i couldn't stop crying for 2 whole days and then told the guy i wasn't up for being with him.

It would take someone really special for me to give up my independence, and there's only been one guy like that who was worth it and i don't even wanna get back with him either.

over a year ago

I have been single all my life and prefer it, bodybuilding and meal prep comes first in my life, the no commitment lifestyle suits me just fine with no strings attached

over a year ago

Good for you. I tend to prefer the single life Christmas apart. I do have moments of weakness where it would be an easier life in a relationship

over a year ago

I haven't been in a relationship for 3 years. I don't want one at the moment.

I go through periods of thinking i would like to be with someone, but it would have to be the right person. And i like my life at the moment.

If i am undecided it probably means i am not ready for a serious relationship again. Plus my kids are more important than my love life. Took me over 12 months to get over my last one so i am in no rush.

I am definitely not going to sweat over it. When the time and person is right it'll happen.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Good for you. I tend to prefer the single life Christmas apart. I do have moments of weakness where it would be an easier life in a relationship"

Making life easier is no grounds for a relationship. And as some else said, you're not content in yourself atm for some reason.

If you can 'fix' you then a relationship will enhance life.

Post new Message to Thread