Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

wink then delete

Jump to newest

By *imon and saffy OP   Couple
over a year ago

southampton

Just out of curiosity.

How many people find they are winked at, then when they reply the message is read and deleted?

We get it regularly and are coming to the conclusion that some people randomly wink at loads of profiles without looking, then if they get a reply, look properly to decide if they want to chat.

Odd buggers on here lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Just out of curiosity.

How many people find they are winked at, then when they reply the message is read and deleted?

We get it regularly and are coming to the conclusion that some people randomly wink at loads of profiles without looking, then if they get a reply, look properly to decide if they want to chat.

Odd buggers on here lol"

I get it a lot but that said some of my best meets have started with a wink so not everyone does it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity.

Odd buggers on here lol"

someone alluded to me that some winks are site generated don't know wether that's true but I've had many instances of that to

over a year ago

I've winked at lots of people by accident when using my mobile!

over a year ago

To be honest I've not winked a lot but then hardly ever receive any. Do people use them a lot? By the way feel free to wink.....might start using them now

over a year ago

love a good wink.....its an ice breaker...x

By *uteguy06Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Yeah this has happened a few times to me, if not interested why we no in the first place.

The best was a lady who winked at me, when I messaged her she blocked me for no reason even though she fabbed my pics too lol

Some strange ones on here lol

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Just out of curiosity.

Odd buggers on here lol"

If I wink at someone it's because I'm interested in them but not sure if they'd be interested in me (not quite a profile match or something like that); if they wink or message back then I always. Reply.

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

"Just out of curiosity.

Odd buggers on here lol

If I wink at someone it's because I'm interested in them but not sure if they'd be interested in me (not quite a profile match or something like that); if they wink or message back then I always. Reply."

Same here

over a year ago

"I've winked at lots of people by accident when using my mobile! "

same

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I never deliberately send winks, but I have sent a good few accidentally when the screen of my tablet jumps. Really need a 'are you sure' button when it comes to winks

over a year ago

I send accidental winks at times!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We never take any notice of winks but will always respond to a message

over a year ago

"Yeah this has happened a few times to me, if not interested why we no in the first place.

The best was a lady who winked at me, when I messaged her she blocked me for no reason even though she fabbed my pics too lol

Some strange ones on here lol "

As someone else said,a lot of winks are several t by mistake,stubby fingers on touch screens,we have done it many a time.

over a year ago

Sent by mistake*

over a year ago

"We never take any notice of winks but will always respond to a message "

It's always nice to reply to both, to find out a little more

over a year ago

We get people wink at us and we sent one back and that it don't get any message of them so we put on our profile don't send wink as we just delete them but people still wink at us so it show that they don't read our profile lol

over a year ago

Winks are good but most on here don't respond

over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity.

Odd buggers on here lol"

I never look at my winks and never send first messages so I'm never disappointed

over a year ago

I wink by mistake sometimes. But then i block them coz i know theyre going to message.

over a year ago

I don't bother with winks. If i'm trying to get someone's attention a wink doesn't say as much as a message.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Winks are good but most on here don't respond "

I do if the profile interests me. I like winks.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I rarely send a wink unless it's to say 'you're interesting' although i'm not in their requirements

By *pudcanMan
over a year ago

northwich

And why do people send a friend request which you accept only then to be blanked by them? Am I missing something?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"We never take any notice of winks but will always respond to a message

It's always nice to reply to both, to find out a little more "

Not enough time to reply to hundreds of winks...we don't get as many messages so this is manageable.

over a year ago

We wink if browsing but often forget who we wink be nice to have a who we've winked list nothing to big just maybe the last 6 or so people you wink

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I ignore winks so never have this happen.

Post new Message to Thread