Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Married Contacts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am married myself, happily, apart from in sex. I'm looking for NSA with a lady in similar circumstances but don't seem to be having much success! There must be people on here in the same position as me and I am honest in my profile. Im NOT here as a couple, my wife would NOT be interested or approve!

What puts me off is all the slutty profiles, bolshy profiles and most of the rest I never get a reply! I have met 2 ladies for one off but then one was looking for a bit of a 'wild guy' and the other was playing games about meeting again - I felt strung along like she said 'love to meet' but always excuses. I'm not into mind games!

I wonder if there are any ladies on here who are genuine, just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone), just 'nice normal people' with a high sex drive and nothing happening at home? Or are married guys generally rejected/frowned upon? Advice welcome!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 18:35:33]

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Not sure why people having slutty or bolshy profiles has anything to do with you not getting a reply.

However there are many that don't mind meeting married men and many they do mind. There are also plenty of married ladies on here in the same situation as you but they tend to keep a low profile.

As long as you are upfront about your situation on your profile so people can make an informed choice that's all you can do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've met a married woman who was just interested in a fuck when she had the time. She actually wanted a married fella as she said it was less hassle than a single guy that potentially could get clingy. They are out there, I would look at profiles that don't advertise their life as they're trying to be as discreet as possible, some won't even admit to being married until you get chatting to them. Good luck!

over a year ago

"I am married myself, happily, apart from in sex. I'm looking for NSA with a lady in similar circumstances but don't seem to be having much success! There must be people on here in the same position as me and I am honest in my profile. Im NOT here as a couple, my wife would NOT be interested or approve!

What puts me off is all the slutty profiles, bolshy profiles and most of the rest I never get a reply! I have met 2 ladies for one off but then one was looking for a bit of a 'wild guy' and the other was playing games about meeting again - I felt strung along like she said 'love to meet' but always excuses. I'm not into mind games!

I wonder if there are any ladies on here who are genuine, just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone), just 'nice normal people' with a high sex drive and nothing happening at home? Or are married guys generally rejected/frowned upon? Advice welcome!"

Does your wife know

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

If you have such a poor _iew of the ladies on here then maybe not the place for you.

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

Not meant as a criticsm but are you on the right site? You profile is very specific about what you are looking for, what the lady must look like and what you want from an encounter (which is great because people will know exactly what you want) but the wording sounds more like you are looking for an affair and not sure if a swinging site is the right place to find this?

As I said, not having a dig or anything as we all use the site for what we want to get from it, but just don't understand why you feel it necessary to criticise others profiles when the majority of people are on this site for what it is aimed at - swinging.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

" Or are married guys generally rejected/frowned upon? Advice welcome!"

more so than married woman but they do not need to advertise via threads so don't expose themselves to it as much.

people mostly have a black/white opinion so you will get encouragement and condemnation.

good luck

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Having read your profile and this post, I would also question if fab is the right place for you?

Putting ladies down for being promiscuous is not going to earn you any brownie points, and indeed you overall attitude seems to want a "good little lady" that is happy for you to run back to wifie when you have had your extra fun, but to keep herself "pure" for you. You sound quite judgemental on things like tattoos and piercings.

If your wife would not approve, you are playing a risky game - and consider the other ladies level of risk too... if your wife finds out it doesn't sound like it would be a pleasant situation for anyone.

Consider what you have on the line... and seriously consider if a swinging site is the place for you, where people do tend to be a bit more upfront about enjoying sex.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Good luck OP by all means look in here but you are looking for a needle in a haystack so join as many sites as you can even paid ones if that possible for you .

This is a swinger site so lots are looking for variety so to speak no all but lots .

I'd say join a paid site after Christmas if you haven't found a regular play partner as thiers always a influx of new female members after Christmas in my experience and because guys have to pay on paid sites to message woman believe it or not the odds are better .

Yes there maybe 10 to 15 male profiles on such sites to every female profile but because guys pay a lot of them profiles will have lapsed into into non paying members so though the guys may log in they can not message .

So on average its around 5 male profile paid up and able to message to every active female profile so the odds are better for paid up guys than on free sites like this .

over a year ago

"If you have such a poor _iew of the ladies on here then maybe not the place for you.

"

Not a poor _iew of all! But it puts me off if they seem to want sex with anyone and everyone!

over a year ago

"Having read your profile and this post, I would also question if fab is the right place for you?

Putting ladies down for being promiscuous is not going to earn you any brownie points, and indeed you overall attitude seems to want a "good little lady" that is happy for you to run back to wifie when you have had your extra fun, but to keep herself "pure" for you. You sound quite judgemental on things like tattoos and piercings.

If your wife would not approve, you are playing a risky game - and consider the other ladies level of risk too... if your wife finds out it doesn't sound like it would be a pleasant situation for anyone.

Consider what you have on the line... and seriously consider if a swinging site is the place for you, where people do tend to be a bit more upfront about enjoying sex."

Well I just don't like tattoos or piercings as some women don't like beards or hair or big/small dicks and I don't want to go with anyone or everyone. We all have our reasons and sometimes its not to cheat, its just NSA to keep an otherwise happy relationship going

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I would not consider myself as having sex with anyone and everyone, but I also would not meet someone who judged people like this .... especially here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I am married myself, happily, apart from in sex. I'm looking for NSA with a lady in similar circumstances but don't seem to be having much success! There must be people on here in the same position as me and I am honest in my profile. Im NOT here as a couple, my wife would NOT be interested or approve!

I wonder if there are any ladies on here who are genuine, just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone), just 'nice normal people' with a high sex drive and nothing happening at home? Or are married guys generally rejected/frowned upon? Advice welcome!"

If those people are here and use the forum they will see your post and contact you if interested. I can't see another way for you to go about things on here really as you have very specific requirements and as you say aren't having much luck so far.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 18:59:51]

over a year ago

"Having read your profile and this post, I would also question if fab is the right place for you?

Consider what you have on the line... and seriously consider if a swinging site is the place for you, where people do tend to be a bit more upfront about enjoying sex.

Well I just don't like tattoos or piercings as some women don't like beards or hair or big/small dicks and I don't want to go with anyone or everyone. We all have our reasons and sometimes its not to cheat, its just NSA to keep an otherwise happy relationship going "

But does your wife know your on a sex site to keep your happy relationship going

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I always find it amusing when someone has the word 'honest' on their profile

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Well I just don't like tattoos or piercings as some women don't like beards or hair or big/small dicks and I don't want to go with anyone or everyone. We all have our reasons and sometimes its not to cheat, its just NSA to keep an otherwise happy relationship going

But does your wife know your on a sex site to keep your happy relationship going "

Did you read the OP?

over a year ago

But does your wife know your on a sex site to keep your happy relationship going

Did you read the OP?"

Tut im a bad boy....looks like its not a very happy relationship then

over a year ago

"I always find it amusing when someone has the word 'honest' on their profile"

Me too

over a year ago

Instead of cheating on your wife i think you should grow a pair of balls and sort your relationship out.

over a year ago

"Instead of cheating on your wife i think you should grow a pair of balls and sort your relationship out."

over a year ago

If cheating makes you happy pal just go for it as you only live once but just make sure you play the game well

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I appreciate the very forthright comments and that is fine but there are many married ladies posting on similar threads but I have never seen the same directed at them.

It think if people have such strong _iews, at least be consistent

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think *

over a year ago

"I appreciate the very forthright comments and that is fine but there are many married ladies posting on similar threads but I have never seen the same directed at them.

It think if people have such strong _iews, at least be consistent"

Cheating is wrong men or women. In my _iew and that's just my opinion. How can anyone say " At least I'm been honest " ? Yeah to everyone but there partner

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I appreciate the very forthright comments and that is fine but there are many married ladies posting on similar threads but I have never seen the same directed at them.

It think if people have such strong _iews, at least be consistent Cheating is wrong men or women. In my _iew and that's just my opinion. How can anyone say " At least I'm been honest " ? Yeah to everyone but there partner "

don't disagree sir, but the guys are such easier targets to rip right into.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"If you have such a poor _iew of the ladies on here then maybe not the place for you.

Not a poor _iew of all! But it puts me off if they seem to want sex with anyone and everyone!"

Op one really does have to wonder why you are here. What exactly do you think swinging entails? Yes, for most people it really does involve being promiscuous and having sex with multiple partners. If you don't want to meet with people who do this then may I suggest you try your local church fete!

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Its the herd mentality frown in with the odd sycophant all very funny in my opinion especially when the OPs over 6 feet tall some how I can't see such comments directed at him face to face .

Key board warrior syndrome in full effect in my opinion

over a year ago

It think if people have such strong _iews, at least be consistent Cheating is wrong men or women. In my _iew and that's just my opinion. How can anyone say " At least I'm been honest " ? Yeah to everyone but there partner

"

I agree. That's because most of the guys who slag married men off would not think twice about meeting a married lady

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It think if people have such strong _iews, at least be consistent Cheating is wrong men or women. In my _iew and that's just my opinion. How can anyone say " At least I'm been honest " ? Yeah to everyone but there partner

I agree. That's because most of the guys who slag married men off would not think twice about meeting a married lady "

and the women fall silent when it is another woman but find their voice when it's a guy

over a year ago

I agree. That's because most of the guys who slag married men off would not think twice about meeting a married lady

and the women fall silent when it is another woman but find their voice when it's a guy"

Totally agree mate

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

and the women fall silent when it is another woman but find their voice when it's a guy"

Some do View. It's always the same on here women get a much easier ride than men from both the men and the women and if a woman does question another woman she will be trampled by a thousand white chargers.

over a year ago

and the women fall silent when it is another woman but find their voice when it's a guy

Some do View. It's always the same on here women get a much easier ride than men from both the men and the women and if a woman does question another woman she will be trampled by a thousand white chargers."

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Some do View. It's always the same on here women get a much easier ride than men from both the men and the women and if a woman does question another woman she will be trampled by a thousand white chargers."

very true

over a year ago

Ive said the same to women...and tbh..you can tell the ones who are married on these forums..they usually defend these types of posts...cheating is cheating whether its a man or woman doing

over a year ago

There has been some vittoral directed at married women, usually from other women. I would say it's handled better because women tend to explain rather than justify / argue their point.

Consitancy tends to fly out of the window if the person is hot enough.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

There has been some vittoral directed at married women, usually from other women. I would say it's handled better because women tend to explain rather than justify / argue their point.

Constancy tends to fly out of the window if the person is hot enough."

to be fair, I was wrong to say never....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Consitancy tends to fly out of the window if the person is hot enough."

Yes you're right responses vary in direct correlation to perceived attractiveness.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Constancy tends to fly out of the window if the person is hot enough.

to be fair, I was wrong to say never.... "

Never say never View

over a year ago

Consitancy tends to fly out of the window if the person is hot enough."

But on the other hand , Do you not think that when a lady is cheating and explains why . There is more of a Awww I understand. But a man its. " He's just cheating and trying to get a shag ? I may be wrong but that's how I see it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Consitancy tends to fly out of the window if the person is hot enough. But on the other hand , Do you not think that when a lady is cheating and explains why . There is more of a Awww I understand. But a man its. " He's just cheating and trying to get a shag ? I may be wrong but that's how I see it "

Yes there's an element of that too. Attitudes to men and women are different here and in wider society, there's no getting away from it.

over a year ago

"Not sure why people having slutty or bolshy profiles has anything to do with you not getting a reply.

However there are many that don't mind meeting married men and many they do mind. There are also plenty of married ladies on here in the same situation as you but they tend to keep a low profile.

As long as you are upfront about your situation on your profile so people can make an informed choice that's all you can do. "

I feel the same on here as the op happy fabing

over a year ago

"

I agree with Toshn, (im married) and I know how he feels, hes told me in here before. I have been ripped into before because im married. Why shouldnt women get the same treatment as married men? If they want to meet married women, they will, if they dont, they wont.

over a year ago

I agree with Toshn, (im married) and I know how he feels, hes told me in here before. I have been ripped into before because im married. Why shouldnt women get the same treatment as married men? If they want to meet married women, they will, if they dont, they wont. "

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

It think if people have such strong _iews, at least be consistent Cheating is wrong men or women. In my _iew and that's just my opinion. How can anyone say " At least I'm been honest " ? Yeah to everyone but there partner "

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Not a poor _iew of all! But it puts me off if they seem to want sex with anyone and everyone!"

Then as I said maybe a swingers site isn't the best place for you to find someone . If you want someone who's had a cpl of partners then I'm afraid this ain't the place lol. Most people had that before they're 20 lol .

As a woman I can assure you I CERTAINLY don't sleep with anyone everybody ! If most ladies were like that then you'd be inundated with offers wouldn't you which any guy will tell you ain't gonna be the case ! With you saying that and that you find most women's profiles sleezy.....how on earth can that not be a poor _iew!!!

If you cant handle women who are sexually liberated ,not afraid to enjoy sex and not have to justify their sexual history then that's fine .Just don't come on a swinging site and condemn the woman for enjoying sex! The clues in the title .

over a year ago

It's ok for married women to cheat , but not guys, you do what you want to do, and at least you know now to avoid the ones that are negative towards you ,

Use the block button problem solved

over a year ago

Let's face it Op if your wife enjoyed sex as much as some of the ladies on here you probably would not be on here

over a year ago

Leaving aside the married point, because others will deliver the condemnation/understanding as they see fit, I would be discouraged by your comments regarding only wanting women who are meeting one or two men. I won't have sex with "anyone and everyone" but your descriptions smack of a very old fashioned, judgemental attitude towards women who enjoy sex and that is more offputting to me than marital status.

over a year ago

I used to fuck 3 guys a day, loads regular, and i wasn't after shagging the whole site, i just have that high sex drive you're looking for...

Not into married guys myself, wouldn't wanna accidently give your wife an STD.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Not meant as a criticsm but are you on the right site? You profile is very specific about what you are looking for, what the lady must look like and what you want from an encounter (which is great because people will know exactly what you want) but the wording sounds more like you are looking for an affair and not sure if a swinging site is the right place to find this?

As I said, not having a dig or anything as we all use the site for what we want to get from it, but just don't understand why you feel it necessary to criticise others profiles when the majority of people are on this site for what it is aimed at - swinging."

Women have written profiles that are very specific, very shouty, very I do and I don't and also some are looking for more than just sex.

I feel just because it's a guy writing the same thing he gets more flax for it.

over a year ago

married guys cheating are frowned upon unfortunately ,swingers look upon themselves as honest in their immorality ,couples form the basis of swinging and obviously they only look for emotionless sex and mainly in clubs ,it is difficult to attract a woman fullstop,maybe another married woman cheating is your best bet here theirs a few of them ,patience is the key

over a year ago

Why? Are we supposed to only want sex with you?

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Well you are perfectly safe from me, I have a strict "No Fruitloop" Policy, though it does explain why you are looking elsewhere, I guess your wife has had enough

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 22:00:18]

over a year ago

your honest enough to say your married and just want sex but you have no joy, do you regard yourself as a swinger if you don't think of yourself as a swinger why don't you just go up town and pay for it, it would seem far less hassle and more convenient for your needs. You probably saw this site as a quick easy way to fill your needs without costing you anything more then a quick drink

over a year ago

"your honest enough to say your married and just want sex but you have no joy, do you regard yourself as a swinger if you don't think of yourself as a swinger why don't you just go up town and pay for it, it would seem far less hassle and more convenient for your needs. You probably saw this site as a quick easy way to fill your needs without costing you anything more then a quick drink"

sort your chat up lines out etc , and you can get laid in real life without buying a drink for them

Seriously if your good with women , you don't need a site to get laid , in fact you probably won't need to buy them a drink to get the to talk to you .

I wonder how the human race lasted so long , without internet dating . I am sure the lack of Internet dating sites , caused the extinction of the dinosaurs and not a comet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"your honest enough to say your married and just want sex but you have no joy, do you regard yourself as a swinger if you don't think of yourself as a swinger why don't you just go up town and pay for it, it would seem far less hassle and more convenient for your needs. You probably saw this site as a quick easy way to fill your needs without costing you anything more then a quick drink

sort your chat up lines out etc , and you can get laid in real life without buying a drink for them

Seriously if your good with women , you don't need a site to get laid , in fact you probably won't need to buy them a drink to get the to talk to you .

I wonder how the human race lasted so long , without internet dating . I am sure the lack of Internet dating sites , caused the extinction of the dinosaurs and not a comet.

"

well no one can say it didnt.

over a year ago

"Leaving aside the married point, because others will deliver the condemnation/understanding as they see fit, I would be discouraged by your comments regarding only wanting women who are meeting one or two men. I won't have sex with "anyone and everyone" but your descriptions smack of a very old fashioned, judgemental attitude towards women who enjoy sex and that is more offputting to me than marital status. "

This plus if I was seeing a married man who could only meet occasionally with one eye on the clock or his phone dam right I would be meeting others too you can't always have your cake and eat it....

By *anie1000Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

Not a poor _iew of all! But it puts me off if they seem to want sex with anyone and everyone!

Why? Are we supposed to only want sex with you?

"

Haha, my thoughts entirely.

Janie x

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

If you cant handle women who are sexually liberated ,not afraid to enjoy sex and not have to justify their sexual history then that's fine .Just don't come on a swinging site and condemn the woman for enjoying sex! The clues in the title .

"

I hate seeing Slut Shaming on fab, and love seeing sexually empowered women telling slut shamers to fuck off!

over a year ago

"just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone),"

I never get this, a lot of people say quality over quantity or not looking for people who shag everyone. But there's loads of quality people on here. Frankley if everyone I found physically and mentally attractive would sleep with me I'd be a happy man every weekend for the next decade.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone),

I never get this, a lot of people say quality over quantity or not looking for people who shag everyone. But there's loads of quality people on here. Frankley if everyone I found physically and mentally attractive would sleep with me I'd be a happy man every weekend for the next decade."

Longer,surely?

There are sooo many sexually enticing ladies here I would like to give up work and just enjoy them all.

Why shouldn't a lady feel the same?

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

We wouldn't meet you, not because your married but you appear very judgemental.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Perhaps the ladies hear do not like being labelled "not at all nice, bolshy, disingenuous, rude, promiscuous" which is in itself rather disingenuous coming from a man who is looking to cheat on his wife and is therefore by definition promiscuous.

It seems to us potential meets are judging you by your own standards.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I wonder if there are any ladies on here who are genuine, just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone), just 'nice normal people' with a high sex drive and nothing happening at home? Or are married guys generally rejected/frowned upon? Advice welcome!

Perhaps the ladies hear do not like being labelled "not at all nice, bolshy, disingenuous, rude, promiscuous" which is in itself rather disingenuous coming from a man who is looking to cheat on his wife and is therefore by definition promiscuous.

It seems to us potential meets are judging you by your own standards.

"

over a year ago

"just looking for one or two partners (not to shag everyone),

I never get this, a lot of people say quality over quantity or not looking for people who shag everyone. But there's loads of quality people on here. Frankley if everyone I found physically and mentally attractive would sleep with me I'd be a happy man every weekend for the next decade.

Longer,surely?

There are sooo many sexually enticing ladies here I would like to give up work and just enjoy them all.

Why shouldn't a lady feel the same? "

Well at 2 per weekend that is 1040 meets.

I wouldn't want to be greedy

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Have you considered joining Ashley Madison?

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Op one really does have to wonder why you are here. What exactly do you think swinging entails? Yes, for most people it really does involve being promiscuous and having sex with multiple partners. If you don't want to meet with people who do this then may I suggest you try your local church fete! "

over a year ago

Maybe there is no sex at home because your wife is on here shaggin all the men she can

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Lol at you describing yourself as an 'honest, nice kind of guy' in your profile. Doubt your wife would agree...

over a year ago

These threads always bring out the best in people!

over a year ago

"These threads always bring out the best in people!"

I was thinking that, that the answers are quite bitchy but OP started that off really and i don't think they're being harsh on him. Some people talk shit and need a reality check.

over a year ago

"These threads always bring out the best in people!

I was thinking that, that the answers are quite bitchy but OP started that off really and i don't think they're being harsh on him. Some people talk shit and need a reality check."

It also helps if people understand who they are asking advice from first...

over a year ago

I was thinking that, that the answers are quite bitchy but OP started that off really and i don't think they're being harsh on him. Some people talk shit and need a reality check.

It also helps if people understand who they are asking advice from first... "

Indeed! White Knights, moral crusaders and Twitter outrage stirrers aren't the best audience to ask about morally ambiguous subjects!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/15 11:21:22]

over a year ago

It also helps if people understand who they are asking advice from first... "

Don't even see him asking for advice any more. More being judgmental and selfish. But that's just my opinion.

Which he has a right to do those things, but not everyone is gonna put up with it.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

It also helps if people understand who they are asking advice from first...

Indeed! White Knights, moral crusaders and Twitter outrage stirrers aren't the best audience to ask about morally ambiguous subjects!"

So, which of these categories do you belong to?

over a year ago

And you fucking behind your wife's back makes you.......hahahaha hilarious. Get out of the stone ages yeah

over a year ago

I get more dates chatting to people in pubs or on the trout website

I doubt very much I would settle down or marry someone from fab .

There are lots of things that people do here and how people behave ( without the casual sex bit) that just makes them not Suitable for relationships

So yes if you don't want any form of commitment then this is the place to go

However I have had a day every night

since being single and a every Friday and Saturday a play date for 3 months

Not one was from fab and only two women had the decency to message me back and to be honest they were so not in my league

I don't want to settle down and not needy so a married woman would be ideal .

As to finding people here it's ridiculous trying . Just too many people and more importantly too many men who behave like

Idiots and let the side down

Post new Message to Thread