Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Approval

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Think it depends how many photo moderators are on line. For instance, late at night/early hours of morning most will be in bed so you have to wait till they next log on

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Deleting and reuploading won't get them approved any quicker if there are no moderators on to approve them. Is it really the end of the world that they aren't approved instantaneously?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no point in deleting them and re adding them. just a waste of time.

they'll be approved when someone approves them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh dear 30 whole minutes.

Think it says it can take up to 24 hrs it depends how many moderators are online

over a year ago

First world problems, eh??

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"First world problems, eh?? "

My thought was "My, aren't we impatient?"

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"First world problems, eh?? "

I have never found this a problem, I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes for a pic to be approved. The photo mods do a great job on fab

By *onnyeasygoingMan
over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

Just leave out the Anal cavity extenders, the tube and the hamsters, and normally its through. 22 mins max...

over a year ago

"First world problems, eh??

My thought was "My, aren't we impatient?""

exactly - blimey

By *eally Filthy CoupleCouple
over a year ago

bristol

It's not this that bothers us it rather the inconsistency of different mods. We have had photos approved and on the site for 5 days nd then rejected by another mod. No consistency in application of photo rules is very frustrating

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"It's not this that bothers us it rather the inconsistency of different mods. We have had photos approved and on the site for 5 days nd then rejected by another mod. No consistency in application of photo rules is very frustrating "

All the mods are giving free time to the site, please don't knock them..if you think a photo is ok then leave in up and contact the admin team using the contact link at the bottom of the page in blue..Connie xx

over a year ago

My thought was "My, aren't we impatient?""

Advice me or just go. No need for little comments lol

over a year ago

exactly - blimey"

It was a general concern since it doesn't normally take so long lol no need for that oak style response x

over a year ago

"My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes x"

30 mimnutes, what's your hurry FFS!

over a year ago

"My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes x

30 mimnutes, what's your hurry FFS!"

What is the issue lol normally it doesn't take that long. It's just a general concern. My post isn't asking for people's over the top reaction ha.

over a year ago

My pics always takes under 5min to be approved. Maibe it depends what kind of pics it is.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Just got 2 pics approved tonight, took a few mins. They're not naughty ones tho!

over a year ago

"My pics always takes under 5min to be approved. Maibe it depends what kind of pics it is."

Yh possibly. Mine have been quicker this evening

over a year ago

"Just got 2 pics approved tonight, took a few mins. They're not naughty ones tho! "

Cheers. Mine got approved quicker today normality is restored x

over a year ago

"My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes x"
yes I had it the other morning when I loaded two thigh pics for a fun thread ,theirs maybe a shortage of moderators at certain times of the day x

over a year ago

"My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes xyes I had it the other morning when I loaded two thigh pics for a fun thread ,theirs maybe a shortage of moderators at certain times of the day x "

Thank u. Seems like it is down to the mods although I notice on the newest pics page people's get approved within minutes so does depend. Think it's cus I kept uploading a pic that was being rejected lol so they're moderating my pics more. I dunno x

over a year ago

"My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes xyes I had it the other morning when I loaded two thigh pics for a fun thread ,theirs maybe a shortage of moderators at certain times of the day x

Thank u. Seems like it is down to the mods although I notice on the newest pics page people's get approved within minutes so does depend. Think it's cus I kept uploading a pic that was being rejected lol so they're moderating my pics more. I dunno x"

theirs no sense to what they do I've had pics turned down loads of times ,pics that were already in my gallery x

over a year ago

it depends on how navy are on at the time you're uploading. There's also a degree of interpretation within the rules ad there always is when you ask humans to make a judgement call.

And every picture is moderated. No special attention.

over a year ago

Profile says you're bi but you're only looking for guys? Just sayin lol

over a year ago

You need patience!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My pics used to get approved so quick but now it seems like they take ages. Like waiting over 30 mins so I'm having to delete it and try again. Anyone else having this? Never had this problem before used to always get approved in a few minutes x

Profile says you're bi but you're only looking for guys? Just sayin lol"

My profile says I'm bi but only looking for guys. The key is that it's MY profile and I can choose, as can the OP.

She doesn't appear to be looking for profile advice though. Just saying.

over a year ago

Profile says you're bi but you're only looking for guys? Just sayin lol"

I'm bi and I'm only looking for women what's your point?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

30 mins is hardly a long time lol and they'll take longer if you keep deleting them and starting over lol

over a year ago

exactly - blimey

It was a general concern since it doesn't normally take so long lol no need for that oak style response x"

oak style hehe sturdy ok the sturdy wooden response is it varies depending on who's available to vet them ,your pics are very sexy so the internet comes into play I suspect

Post new Message to Thread