Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Would love a cougar

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi people, been on the site a while now cut a long story short. I'm interested in meeting and talking too women that are older than me, I've always fantasised over it and something that always draws me in the fact of women twice my age. Love to have your comments if your interesting or have any advice thanks Joe xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take the advice from your previous similar posts. Repetitive posts won't change anything.

over a year ago

But what tell me x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

You do know that many 'older' women don't like being called a cougar or milf

over a year ago

"You do know that many 'older' women don't like being called a cougar or milf "

Well that's me buggered!

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Yawn again

over a year ago

But I feel saying older women to some women, they can find it rude, I'm just looking for a genuine older woman, sick of all the fake profiles on here. Lately there is loads they shouldn't be aloud

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Well I'm more than twice your age so that's me out.....plus there's the fact that I prefer older men.

over a year ago

Try saying more worldly or more life experience, women do not like their age being mentioned!

Best avoid anything that refers to it like "older" or "mature" or how about you don't even bring it up? Just send a normal polite message to women in the age bracket your looking for and go from there

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Well I'm more than twice your age so that's me out.....plus there's the fact that I prefer older men."

U still look amazing

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Well I'm more than twice your age so that's me out.....plus there's the fact that I prefer older men.

U still look amazing"

Thanks Ray

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

It's quite simple don't use term like older, mature, milf, gilf, cougar or any other term that refers to age on any way if you find the lady attractive that's all you need to say, age doesn't have to be a factor unless you make it one by using such terms

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi people, been on the site a while now cut a long story short. I'm interested in meeting and talking too women that are older than me, I've always fantasised over it and something that always draws me in the fact of women twice my age. Love to have your comments if your interesting or have any advice thanks Joe xx"

Message a few or go to clubs and chat to some. It's probably much easier in person

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

If you're interested in meeting and talking to older women contact Age Concern - they are always on the lookout for people to visit and chat with older people.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 15:25:06]

over a year ago

"If you're interested in meeting and talking to older women contact Age Concern - they are always on the lookout for people to visit and chat with older people. "

LOL ! that got me laughing !!

over a year ago

"If you're interested in meeting and talking to older women contact Age Concern - they are always on the lookout for people to visit and chat with older people. "

Lol!!!!!!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't mind the terms, I'd stop at biddie or Doris though

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Hahahha

over a year ago

"I don't mind the terms, I'd stop at biddie or Doris though "
just old then awwww

over a year ago

I suppose thats an issue for rspca..dependent on the level of love required

oh...you meant female women!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 16:07:28]

over a year ago

Typical responses to a young single man on this thread.

over a year ago

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong in saying you like older women. No different to saying you have a thing for BBWs or anything else that particularly takes your fancy. Your thing is your thing. Your 'target' audience will feel sexy. If people are sensitive about their age, that's their problem, as your reference to age is a positive one. You've put yourself out there with your fantasy and I don't think people should knock it.

Maybe just change your wording to something like 'I like ladies of all kinds and find women much older than me really sexy'

Avoid cougar as it implies desperate predatory female and MILF just lacks class.

Good luck!

over a year ago

There are cougar and cub parties and women who call themselves cougar and milf,if you specifically want those. For everyone else there are plenty of women who like younger men and also a lot of competition. If you did come back to this thread after reading some of the lovely responses I hope you aren't put off and keep searching. Make yourself irresistible to the older woman

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 16:09:40]

over a year ago

I think that's an unkind and unnecessary cutting comment

over a year ago

"Personally I don't think there's anything wrong in saying you like older women. No different to saying you have a thing for BBWs or anything else that particularly takes your fancy. Your thing is your thing. Your 'target' audience will feel sexy. If people are sensitive about their age, that's their problem, as your reference to age is a positive one. You've put yourself out there with your fantasy and I don't think people should knock it.

Maybe just change your wording to something like 'I like ladies of all kinds and find women much older than me really sexy'

Avoid cougar as it implies desperate predatory female and MILF just lacks class.

Good luck!"

Thanks that's really useful advice and I appreciate it xx

over a year ago

"There are cougar and cub parties and women who call themselves cougar and milf,if you specifically want those. For everyone else there are plenty of women who like younger men and also a lot of competition. If you did come back to this thread after reading some of the lovely responses I hope you aren't put off and keep searching. Make yourself irresistible to the older woman "

Thanks sweet x

Post new Message to Thread