FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Shaving or Creams? Hair Today Gone Tomorrow :-)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys and girls,

as I am getting into the swing of things on a fairly regular basis now, I've been thinking about methods to beat back the bush.

Just looking for advice on how you take care of things down there.

I was pondering purchasing one of the ladyshave style shavers, as whenever I've tried to shave myself in the past it's been bloody nerve wracking, trying to get the right angles and into awkward places without any nasty accidents. Is it actually any easier with a feminine shaver?

The other option I've been thinking about is Magic Powder. I've heard a lot of people swear by this, but probably just as many say that it's burnt their special areas.

On a side note, do you women prefer completely smooth on a guy or trimmed up top and completely smooth balls and arse, or some other interesting set up?

Curious and confused, and wanting attractive, well presented junk for my potential laydeez

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Magic powder???

I personally prefer a bit of stubble down there lol

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I use magic powder. Just start at the shortest recommended time, and then work your way up to longer and longer if you need to. Just remember that your scrotum is a lot more sensitive than the other skin around it. So you might either want to use a lady shave on there, or try magic powder for about half to recommended time.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Anyone who hasn't seen them should read the reviews of veet for men on amazon. ....

over a year ago

New disposable razor, plenty of soap or shave gel... lots of pulling n stretching to get around the awkward bits... moisturise after... same as face really

over a year ago

"Anyone who hasn't seen them should read the reviews of veet for men on amazon. .... "

Oh I couldn't agree more,

over a year ago

I trim the bush short and then use a Mach 3 for the balls and ass crack. Do it whilst in the bath so your balls go saggy. Sorry for the crudeness.

over a year ago

"New disposable razor, plenty of soap or shave gel... lots of pulling n stretching to get around the awkward bits... moisturise after... same as face really "

Conditioner is very good for shaving

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice guys

Maybe I should do some before, druing and after shots

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

R's son's girlfriend has had all her pubic hair lasered off, apparently it never grows back. But she's American and had it done in the USA. No idea of the cost.

over a year ago

"R's son's girlfriend has had all her pubic hair lasered off, apparently it never grows back. But she's American and had it done in the USA. No idea of the cost. "

lol, dare I ask how you came to find this out?

over a year ago

I use Louis Marcell intimate bikini cream. It has witch hazel and other natural ingredients. I use it to remove all hair with no burning at all. A male friend has used it and said it did tingle a bit around the balls but nothing that would warrant screaming about. Xx

over a year ago

Razour for me

..with a very shaky hand

over a year ago

"Anyone who hasn't seen them should read the reviews of veet for men on amazon. .... "

Absolutely peed myself reading some of those reviews. They do say though to give an honest review of the product. X

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

OP it can be easier for a woman to she you as she can see properly down there

over a year ago

Go on amazon and check feedback veet for men and have a giggle lol x

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I do mine every night in the bath.....then there is no way they can grow through...a bit like your you men shaving in the morning....

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I do mine every night in the bath.....then there is no way they can grow through...a bit like your you men shaving in the morning.... "

Same here every evening in the shower shave face then the cock and balls l just use a mac3 and ordanary soap get a good lather and confidence

By *oamshrimps-BobMan
over a year ago

Peterborough Hotel

Not entirely all my own work but first of all, let’s make sure this is something you really want to do.

Shaving your balls should never be a whimsical, spur of the moment decision — it requires prudence and forethought. I mean, do you even have a good reason for shaving your balls? What, are you entering them in a beauty contest? Will they be participating in some kind of “Balls Pageant,” where they will be judged by a panel of former celebrities on qualities like texture, heft, and elasticity, as well as their performance in the prestigious Evening Wear competition?

I severely doubt it. Most likely, you just think there’s a 2% chance you will be getting laid soon. And is that really worth shaving what is essentially just a delicate, skin-covered water balloon containing the entirety of your manhood?

OK you’re right, it’s worth it. After all, the only thing more aesthetically pleasing than a formless, wrinkled sack of flesh is a hairless, formless, wrinkled sack of flesh. There’s no doubt the fortunate lady (or fellow) in question will be thanking her (or his) lucky stars over the glory that is your balls.

But you should be forewarned that the process will be nerve-racking for both you and your testicles. And while I can’t claim to be some kind of Ball-Shaving Wizard — at least not until those new business cards arrive — I can help you weigh some of your potential options at the outset of this endeavour.

For starters, you need to decide exactly how you want to go about cropping your cones. Perhaps you were thinking something bold or exotic, like some sort of hair removal cream? Eh, sounds pretty goopy. Laser hair removal? Too expensive; also, involves a laser pointed at your reproductive organs. Professional waxing? No; also, no.

Unfortunately, it’s time to face the grim reality that you will be using a razor on your very own Mario Van Peebles. Therefore, the real question is, electric or disposable?

Many people shear their scrotum with an electric razor. While this is probably the safest and/or most efficient method, you can count me out. Personally, I don’t like anything with a motor to come in direct contact with my genitals (unless of course it is lubricated in moist pussy juice). Nay, my advice is to use ye ole’ disposable razor (although, preferably not the same one you use on your face). However, depending on what you’re working with down there, you may need to employ scissors before shaving. Frankly, this is a rather horrific prospect for me, as I suffer from a chronic aversion towards scissors.

So, You Still Want To Shave Your Balls? Well, as the old saying goes, “Now it’s time to remove the pubic hair from your scrotum.” Like any kind of shaving, the best time to undergo the procedure is after a nice, warm shower; your follicles will be loose and relaxed, or something.

Begin by semi-crouching, then simultaneously splay your feet and ankles outward while bringing your knees together and forming two 75 degrees angles with your elbows. Now, grab your scrotum, unravel it 4 to 5 inches, and start shaving in long, erratic strokes — think of your razor as a rake and your pubes as leaves. The recommended pace is: vigorous. At some point, remember to look in the mirror. Observe the sopping wet manchild, his nut sack outstretched, penis flopping limply against pallid thigh, and send any of your remaining self-respect in a self-addressed envelope straight to hell. Then rinse off.

Voila! Your previously hirsute man-pouch is now a raw and pinkish expanse of razed skin. How arousing! See how it resembles a plucked turkey ready to be massacred and consumed? The way it calls to mind clammy meat wrapped in cellophane and labeled with cooking instructions from Bernard Matthews? Mmm mmm. Your transformation into a Grade A hunk is now complete. Back off ladies, there’s not enough saggy, goose-bumped flesh for everyone! On second thought, maybe there is, it’s pretty warm in here…

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 15/10/15 22:58:53]

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Magic powder is the way to go. On men though, I def prefer the trimmed look.

over a year ago

"Not entirely all my own work but first of all, let’s make sure this is something you really want to do.

Shaving your balls should never be a whimsical, spur of the moment decision — it requires prudence and forethought. I mean, do you even have a good reason for shaving your balls? What, are you entering them in a beauty contest? Will they be participating in some kind of “Balls Pageant,” where they will be judged by a panel of former celebrities on qualities like texture, heft, and elasticity, as well as their performance in the prestigious Evening Wear competition?

I severely doubt it. Most likely, you just think there’s a 2% chance you will be getting laid soon. And is that really worth shaving what is essentially just a delicate, skin-covered water balloon containing the entirety of your manhood?

OK you’re right, it’s worth it. After all, the only thing more aesthetically pleasing than a formless, wrinkled sack of flesh is a hairless, formless, wrinkled sack of flesh. There’s no doubt the fortunate lady (or fellow) in question will be thanking her (or his) lucky stars over the glory that is your balls.

But you should be forewarned that the process will be nerve-racking for both you and your testicles. And while I can’t claim to be some kind of Ball-Shaving Wizard — at least not until those new business cards arrive — I can help you weigh some of your potential options at the outset of this endeavour.

For starters, you need to decide exactly how you want to go about cropping your cones. Perhaps you were thinking something bold or exotic, like some sort of hair removal cream? Eh, sounds pretty goopy. Laser hair removal? Too expensive; also, involves a laser pointed at your reproductive organs. Professional waxing? No; also, no.

Unfortunately, it’s time to face the grim reality that you will be using a razor on your very own Mario Van Peebles. Therefore, the real question is, electric or disposable?

Many people shear their scrotum with an electric razor. While this is probably the safest and/or most efficient method, you can count me out. Personally, I don’t like anything with a motor to come in direct contact with my genitals (unless of course it is lubricated in moist pussy juice). Nay, my advice is to use ye ole’ disposable razor (although, preferably not the same one you use on your face). However, depending on what you’re working with down there, you may need to employ scissors before shaving. Frankly, this is a rather horrific prospect for me, as I suffer from a chronic aversion towards scissors.

So, You Still Want To Shave Your Balls? Well, as the old saying goes, “Now it’s time to remove the pubic hair from your scrotum.” Like any kind of shaving, the best time to undergo the procedure is after a nice, warm shower; your follicles will be loose and relaxed, or something.

Begin by semi-crouching, then simultaneously splay your feet and ankles outward while bringing your knees together and forming two 75 degrees angles with your elbows. Now, grab your scrotum, unravel it 4 to 5 inches, and start shaving in long, erratic strokes — think of your razor as a rake and your pubes as leaves. The recommended pace is: vigorous. At some point, remember to look in the mirror. Observe the sopping wet manchild, his nut sack outstretched, penis flopping limply against pallid thigh, and send any of your remaining self-respect in a self-addressed envelope straight to hell. Then rinse off.

Voila! Your previously hirsute man-pouch is now a raw and pinkish expanse of razed skin. How arousing! See how it resembles a plucked turkey ready to be massacred and consumed? The way it calls to mind clammy meat wrapped in cellophane and labeled with cooking instructions from Bernard Matthews? Mmm mmm. Your transformation into a Grade A hunk is now complete. Back off ladies, there’s not enough saggy, goose-bumped flesh for everyone! On second thought, maybe there is, it’s pretty warm in here…"

Fucking hilarious dude! Do you have a column? no not that kind. Seriously, you should get paid for this lol

over a year ago

"OP it can be easier for a woman to she you as she can see properly down there "

God I wish someone would actually want to do this for me lol

Are you offering?

By *he DoudousCouple
over a year ago

London Kilburn

Nothing is worst than a bush. Yuk!! I can turn down a man for that and ask him to go home!!

I floss enough at home!! I like it trimmed but my preference is the Brazilian for men!! We know a wonderful male therapist in London King's Cross. He is the best!

over a year ago

Well... I tried a test patch of magic power on a small area of inner thigh, as instructed on the tin. Nothing really happened, and no reaction. So I guess I'm not too sensitive, but also didn't seem to remove any hair. But I guess that was just a test to see if you have a reaction. I think you mix it twice as strong for the real removal. But I can't do that for at least 24 hours, just to see if I have any irritation occur before then.

But predicament! Maybe going out for a meet tonight and I wanted to be trimmed and smooth balls. So I decided to shave with a disposable razor on my balls and bum. TRimmed above my cock using electric trimmer.

Have to say things went a bit better than they have in the past. Still awkward as hell in some places but time patience and a little stretching seemed to help get there in the end. Feels so freaking weird, especially my Arse but I kinda like it lol

I did knick my balls in one place, just tiny though. Not as bad all in all.

I may give the magic powder ago when hair starts to come back through.

Still think I need to find a play partner who'd be into shaving me though, would be heaps easier. I have shaved my partner in the past and I actually quite enjoy doing it to a lady. Very intimate and sensual, especially as she was tied up and blindfolded at the time too

By *emmeFatale10Couple
over a year ago

Twickenham

Magic powder is the way to go. Mix it up so its not to runny and then paint on the areas you want. I leave for 7/8 minutes max and then using another products hair removal scraping tool scrape it all off in the shower. Then shower the area down. All done and smooth within about 15-20 mins.

over a year ago

Have used the Magic shaveless cream before too and that worked quite well. X

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I use veet x

It's cheap and effective x

Just follow the instructions x

By *atineLadyWoman
over a year ago

UK

"Not entirely all my own work but first of all, let’s make sure this is something you really want to do...

...Unfortunately, it’s time to face the grim reality that you will be using a razor on your very own Mario Van Peebles. Therefore, the real question is, electric or disposable?...

...Begin by semi-crouching, then simultaneously splay your feet and ankles outward while bringing your knees together and forming two 75 degrees angles with your elbows. Now, grab your scrotum, unravel it 4 to 5 inches, and start shaving in long, erratic strokes — think of your razor as a rake and your pubes as leaves. The recommended pace is: vigorous. At some point, remember to look in the mirror. Observe the sopping wet manchild, his nut sack outstretched, penis flopping limply against pallid thigh, and send any of your remaining self-respect in a self-addressed envelope straight to hell. Then rinse off.

Voila! Your previously hirsute man-pouch is now a raw and pinkish expanse of razed skin. How arousing! See how it resembles a plucked turkey ready to be massacred and consumed? The way it calls to mind clammy meat wrapped in cellophane and labeled with cooking instructions from Bernard Matthews? Mmm mmm. Your transformation into a Grade A hunk is now complete. Back off ladies, there’s not enough saggy, goose-bumped flesh for everyone! On second thought, maybe there is, it’s pretty warm in here…

Fucking hilarious dude! Do you have a column? no not that kind. Seriously, you should get paid for this lol"

Totally agree... You should be in publishing darling!

over a year ago

I had the snip done last year and in the hospital they gave me an electric shaver to trim my hair off, worked fantastic and didn't cut in any way but can't find anything like it online. Mat.

over a year ago

Great 'article' Ell x

over a year ago

Yeah, I know, I posted this ages ago, but for the newcomers wanting to get smooth, I thought it could do with repeating!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect!

over a year ago

Very funny xx

over a year ago

i just shower with foamburst and run a razor over myself every day - all over as i hate any body hair on myself (head excluded)

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Normal razor does the job. No need to go all expensive.

Really growth is not too bad either. But the higher you shave the worse re growth gets.

Don't know why?

I tend to trim above the groin rather than shave.

To be honest just wish I could do my legs as they are a little too hairy.

Wouldn't want them fully shaven but a little reduced foliage would be nice.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I know, I posted this ages ago, but for the newcomers wanting to get smooth, I thought it could do with repeating!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect!

"

Truly the funniest tale I've heard in years! Thanks for sharing!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Literally lol'd myself.

Glad I read it in the car and not the school playground.

By *fcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend

"I use Louis Marcell intimate bikini cream."
I just tried a Google search for this. It only turned up generic bikini and face cream. However, Google helpfully included "Results for similar searches" which included "Alternator - Bosch" and better yet "Brazilian Nut Powder". WTF Google?

Post new Message to Thread