Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

watersports

Jump to newest

By *ornyhighlandcouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

highland

we are wondering what is the attraction to it squirting yes but the watersports thing ? can someone describe what the attraction is ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

It's having someone covering you in a lovely warm fluid that's come out of there body,what more internet thing could she do for you I love it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honestly try it and see, if you don't like it no need to try it again, but with the right person it can be a very sensual experience

over a year ago

Its an 'interesting' experience.

over a year ago

To me it is another form of submission and I am submissive. Simple as that

over a year ago

I'm not sure what the attraction is on the receiving end but on the giving side if she is really attractive it's the same attraction as cumming on someone and we've all done that. Just one is sperm and one is urine. Plus it beats excusing yourself to have a long struggle piss with a boner.

over a year ago

Don't knock it until you try drinking from the lady,s fountain lol

over a year ago

I use watersports as a punishment during Domination sessions.

If my sub cums before he's finished every last drop in the bottle, he gets a further punishment.

Seems to work pretty well!

Xxxx

over a year ago

"I use watersports as a punishment during Domination sessions.

If my sub cums before he's finished every last drop in the bottle, he gets a further punishment.

Xxxx"

Mmm, I think I'd find it rather tempting to be naughty and cum just so I could get punished a bit more.

over a year ago

Smell is a turn on taste is not bad but u have to not drink alcohol at all before just water an litres of it no matter how bloated I get

over a year ago

Its filthy and dirty and can be quite an intimate thing. Feels good, tastes good. What's not to like?

over a year ago

"Its filthy and dirty and can be quite an intimate thing. Feels good, tastes good. What's not to like?"
yummy yummy would love to drink yours

By *aysmitMan
over a year ago

walsall

Love a lady squating over me xx

By *untimejoshMan
over a year ago

Tidworth

Love watersports and getting wet

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

We love it and we find it very intimate - nothing is more of a turn off for me than some random guy thinking he can piss all over me or even in me because my partner does ... that is not what it is about at all, for us. When we attend pissoir, though, we have no problems passing on others .... and there are plenty who want to receive

over a year ago

It'sTABOO. So that makes it dirty and very erotic.

Had a young lady piss over me a while back. Even drank some of it. Was better tasting than I thought.

Would love to have returned the favour but she wasn't up for it..... Pitty

over a year ago

It's better to be pissed on that pissed off!

over a year ago

Marry me ?

Xxxx"

over a year ago

For me it's about the domination from the women of her being in charge not many women are up for being in charge but when they are wow so sexy

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"To me it is another form of submission and I am submissive. Simple as that"

over a year ago

Piss and poo has one place ,down the pan!!

each to their own but not for us,

over a year ago

I've yet to be tempted! I can see why people get off on it though, it's definitely a bit kinky.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we met a French couple last year, while we where having sex on the beach , he asked if he could wee inside me.. bit of an off-put to say the least..but thinking back on it I think like me most people , water sports as weeing on someone.. well the French have a very different idea..connie x

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I love being tied and dominated. Being teased and pleasured as well as some pain from pegs and clamps etc but also face sitting, not knowing when she will turn the waterworks on making me drink it up. A very horny scenario for me....pic on profile!

over a year ago

"We love it and we find it very intimate - nothing is more of a turn off for me than some random guy thinking he can piss all over me or even in me because my partner does ... that is not what it is about at all, for us. When we attend pissoir, though, we have no problems passing on others .... and there are plenty who want to receive"

over a year ago

Never tried it myself as either the giver or receiver. But I have just updated my profile and ticked the watersports box. Adventure is the spice of life, and life is all about experiences.

over a year ago

The lady who introduced me to watersports got me to lie back (outdoors on a flat rock actually) sat on my cock and told me to let her know when I was coming. When I told her she released her flow all over my balls, it was mind blowing!!!

Next time we were in that same spot she sat on my cock again but this time in her ass. leaned back and rubbed furiously on her clit until she came her pee spraying all over me, on my chest, over my balls, on my face and in my mouth!!

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

I'm always too hard to wee on someone lol

By *arleysarCouple
over a year ago

Redhill/Reigate

I love my guy weeing on me especially my clit, he get's instantly hard when I wee on him as well.

over a year ago

We adore doing this and often make a total exhibition of ourselves, yet it's difficult to say exactly why. We think mostly it goes back to being much younger and being told off by parents for trying the fetish out far too early. You "feel" a bit naughty.

But there is another reason. Apart from acute bladder infections that the "owner" would literately be in a hospital bed there isn't anything really you can "catch" from ingesting others piss. Virtually all STD's seem not to be passed including HIV. So that makes this "fetish" technically a form of "safer sex" . . . possibly.

Makes us burp though . . . bit like beer that's too malty!

over a year ago

Xxxx"

How big is your bottle

over a year ago

"we are wondering what is the attraction to it squirting yes but the watersports thing ? can someone describe what the attraction is ? "

I commented on a squirting thread and had a few messages from someone adamant that squirting was pee. I really don't think it is.

When I squirt it's totally clear and also odourless. Doesn't smell of anything.

When I really get going I really gush. Hubby couldn't get his breath one night when I was squatting over his face lol

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"we are wondering what is the attraction to it squirting yes but the watersports thing ? can someone describe what the attraction is ?

I commented on a squirting thread and had a few messages from someone adamant that squirting was pee. I really don't think it is.

When I really get going I really gush. Hubby couldn't get his breath one night when I was squatting over his face lol"

It's piss. X

over a year ago

"I've yet to be tempted! I can see why people get off on it though, it's definitely a bit kinky."

I have now been tempted, thanks OP!

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

It's not piss I've had women piss on me and squirt on me and there as above,no smell or taste with squirt..

over a year ago

"we are wondering what is the attraction to it squirting yes but the watersports thing ? can someone describe what the attraction is ?

When I really get going I really gush. Hubby couldn't get his breath one night when I was squatting over his face lol"

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

They tested this earlier in the year.

There is a variety of what people call squirting. When there is a large quantity of it, it tends to be urine.

A small wet patch is more likely to be sexual fluids.

I would be of the view what does it matter, it could be knee fluid,if you like it do it.

Does it matter what it's called?

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Its only 7 women but over time it will probably be studied again.

The speed of passing through the kidneys probably effects the smell and colour.

..When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve.

A French team led by Samuel Salama from Hopital Privé de Parly II recruited seven healthy women—who’ve reported recurrent and massive fluid emission (enough to fill a cup) during sexual stimulation—to undergo “provoked sexual arousal.” The team conducted pelvic ultrasound scans after urination and during sexual excitation just before and after the squirting event.

All of the women had empty bladders before sexual excitation, however, urine collected just before squirting showed that the bladder was filling up. Urine sampled after squirting revealed that the bladder had been emptied again, revealing the origin of the squirted liquid.

The researchers also analyzed chemical concentrations in the urine samples (before arousal and after squirting) as well as the squirting sample itself. These included urea, uric acid, creatinine (a byproduct of muscle metabolism), and prostatic-specific antigen (PSA). The latter is a protein that’s produced in men’s prostate glands and in the “female prostate” called the Skene glands; PSA is found in “true” female ejaculate. Urea, uric acid, and creatinine concentrations were comparable in all of the urine and squirt samples. However, PSA, which was not detected before sexual simulation in six of the women’s urine samples, were present in urine collected after squirting and in the squirt sample in five of the women.

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well. Salama’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times, New Scientist explains. And if so, why....

over a year ago

Id try it if a partner I trusted asked.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

It's a marmite thing.

You either love it or hate it..

I love it

Ax

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"It's a marmite thing.

You either love it or hate it..

I love it

Ax"

Now bring marmite into sex is just wrong.

Bring chocolate instead

over a year ago

Rank!!!!!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Rank!!!!!"

Corporal. Sir!

By *nttake2Couple
over a year ago

South

On Sirs orders!

over a year ago

When I really get going I really gush. Hubby couldn't get his breath one night when I was squatting over his face lol

It's piss. X"

"It's not piss I've had women piss on me and squirt on me and there as above,no smell or taste with squirt.. "

over a year ago

"Never tried it myself as either the giver or receiver. But I have just updated my profile and ticked the watersports box. Adventure is the spice of life, and life is all about experiences. "
then he leaves not very adventurous

over a year ago

"Never tried it myself as either the giver or receiver. But I have just updated my profile and ticked the watersports box. Adventure is the spice of life, and life is all about experiences. then he leaves not very adventurous"

Lol

Post new Message to Thread