Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First time to a swingers club myself

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone been on fab a few weeks now and because I was being sent driving all over glasgow for a laugh by fake accounts. I thought a SC would be much easier for me to show i'm genuine and nice in person. For some reason I feel like I can do anything 1 on 1 no matter how silly or unnerving in the bedroom but how do you approach going into a place where everyone is much older and can tell you are a newbie with confidence. I'm having a hard time picturing myself fitting in not knowing anyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We've found that swingers are a friendly bunch on the whole so just be yourself, be friendly and smile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just be yourself but don't assume paying to get in will mean you get sex. Relax, enjoy the banter, get to know the regulars.

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was worrying about the opposite. I'm not to worried about if I have sex or not. But if it looked weird if everyone else is having at it and your fully clothed watching by yourself. It looks more normal partners watching but a single guy?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I was worrying about the opposite. I'm not to worried about if I have sex or not. But if it looked weird if everyone else is having at it and your fully clothed watching by yourself. It looks more normal partners watching but a single guy?"

all clubs i know of have social areas where no playing goes on.. perceptions of clubs are funny things and rarely do you know the reality until you are in there..most peeps who havent been think its going to be all in your face..cetainly if you go into an open play space, you will be witness to playing, but its not everywhere..

im not sure which club you are attending..but my fav place is like going in to a big pub for a birthday party.. fun relaxed social..no one bats an eyelid if your are dressed up, half naked or in a coat..cos no one cares...just dont do the follow round thing..be yourself, and you'll be fine xx

Post new Message to Thread