FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

As a woman, how do you cope with all your messages?

Jump to newest

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

The first day I joined Fab, I got over 100 messages. It was overwhelming and impossible to reply to them or to figure out who I wanted to meet. It's calmed down since then but I still find it difficult to know who I would get on with, who I'd like to meet or be sexually compatible with or fancy!

I really can't tell if I'm sexually attracted to someone until I've met them in real life, so like to have socials first. But even then, some men pressure me to have sex there and then which I find really off putting. I do meet, but it needs to be on my terms and at my pace. Was wondering if any of the single women on here had any good strategies or advice on how they deal with this.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block anyone you're not interested in immediately. Any response in the negative to single males on here will be met with abuse or questions as to why not or comments like "You dont have to find me attractive to fuck me." Best advice i can give.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I had the same experience OP.

All I do is make it clear there will be nothing but a social. The ones who want a quick shag tend to back out.

Just know what you want and don't give in to anyone. If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable then ditch them fast.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Use your filters, and think about blocking all people and search for the kind of meets you want instead of waiting for messages.

over a year ago

Just got to say..

Us single males ain't all muppets and not all of us try and pressure women to sleep with us.

In my case you either like me or don't. No hard feelings either way. We just move on.

over a year ago

I tend to put what i want in my status, if anyone wants the same and i fancy them then i'll meet one of them.

But i'm not that fussed about looks, i am fussy but don't really have a type. I'll know if i definitely don't fancy someone by looking at them in pics, so that gets rid of a few people. Then crap messages, bad profiles, no pics, all them are out and that gets rid of more.

I have had meets lately where i've specified what i want and they agreed to it, i never feel pressured to have sex. I am not obligated to fuck anyone so i don't, and i don't feel bad about it either. It doesn't put me off meeting anyone else because there are plenty of non-pushy guys out there. Probably i meet too many people lol but i get good vibes from using this site and the internet overall.

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

Messages? What are they?

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

Thanks, it took me a while to find the block button but I use it quite regularly now! I also found it helpful to read other women's profiles to see what they asked for and unsurprisingly it wasn't so dissimilar to me, so was good to know it wasnt just me!

I just wish guys would make more of an effort! One line messages, two line profiles, no face pic, and then they wonder why no one wants to meet them? I do meet people but only someone that I think I'll be compatible with..!

over a year ago

Filters are a girls best friend

over a year ago

I message or wink ladies I like the look of. If I get no reply that's fine, no need to get all idiotic about it. Those guys need to grow up

Good advice already given, block anyone you don't like the look of. I actually block women who delete my messages to avoid messaging them again in the future

Xxx

over a year ago

And never feel like you have to reply as soon as they message you. Sometimes i'm not sure if i like a guy or not so i leave it a while before i message back (if i do decide i like them).

over a year ago

In a nutshell, you're in charge! Do as you want and ignore who you want x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Filters are a girls best friend

"

you beat me to it, was gonna say the same

I took all my filters off once, for a day. Never again!

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

What filters do you tend to use? I've only recently been using them!

over a year ago

Filters and only reply to message's with the smiley face of friendship next to it lol

over a year ago

I have wondered this for a time, when a woman signs up to these kinds of sites, do they know before hand they will be inundated?.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

For way too long I replied to everybody. Now I reply to those who have made an effort and to match what I say I'm looking for in my profile the rest are junk mail and so I delete them. I know not many reader a profile but I have put in my profile that if I delete your message I'm intending a polite "no thank you" (as in line with the site frequently asked questions). This is currently working well for me

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I block immediately and go looking myself. I no longer meet men alone, only women now, but once you have blocked a fair few and make your profile specific,, they soon get the message. I had no problems with NSA meet without a social first - but it was always on my terms.

over a year ago

I find filters and being a minger and being disagreeable on the forum helps

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I've blocked everyone, just too many messages. Managing the messages from people who I'm already talking to is enough.

over a year ago

"I have wondered this for a time, when a woman signs up to these kinds of sites, do they know before hand they will be inundated?."

Yes i knew. I assumed i would get the same amount of interest as i do in real life which is why my filters are set pretty tight.

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

I can deal with messages pretty easily. I get maybe 3 a week.

over a year ago

"I find filters and being a minger and being disagreeable on the forum helps "

I think you're lovely Scarlet so there!

over a year ago

"I can deal with messages pretty easily. I get maybe 3 a week. "

Thats 3 more than me

over a year ago

I don't like ignoring people but sometimes its impossible to answer everyone. I tend to just leave them unread so it looks like im not ignoring anyone lol.

over a year ago

"I find filters and being a minger and being disagreeable on the forum helps

I think you're lovely Scarlet so there! "

And i was trying so hard as well

Thanks lovely. ...You're not so bad yourself

over a year ago

"I don't like ignoring people but sometimes its impossible to answer everyone. I tend to just leave them unread so it looks like im not ignoring anyone lol."

Amazing pics by the way mel...just saying

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/15 20:25:07]

over a year ago

"I don't like ignoring people but sometimes its impossible to answer everyone. I tend to just leave them unread so it looks like im not ignoring anyone lol.

Amazing pics by the way mel...just saying"

cheers.

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

[Removed by poster at 06/10/15 20:32:52]

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

[Removed by poster at 06/10/15 20:33:01]

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's a hard life being a woman

over a year ago

"I have wondered this for a time, when a woman signs up to these kinds of sites, do they know before hand they will be inundated?.

Yes i knew. I assumed i would get the same amount of interest as i do in real life which is why my filters are set pretty tight."

Nice one and yes, the filters will help out straight away.

over a year ago

"It's a hard life being a woman "
it is actually lol.

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I understand what you mean. There's simply too many men on here. There's a woman who I really like that I'm currently messaging, she's gorgeous and my type, she likes me too, but she says she gets 100 messages a day. So of course she's found someone better looking than me, and Iv been pushed away. Which is so frustrating

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Took me three profiles to figure out I enjoy fab more if I put all my filters on and just contact who I want to myself. Deleted my other two profiles in sheer frustration at the idiot mail.

over a year ago

I've got 1346 unread messages . If I get spare time il delete ones with ugly prof pics or one liners maybe peruse pics but most just drop off the bottom

over a year ago

If the first line doesnt catch my eye before I even open it, I dont read it...

I dont delete or block straight away then

do a message clean sweep

Every week, if I get an abusive message for not reading or deleting, I block them..

Usually the insulting messages come from the guys with big ego

over a year ago

"If the first line doesnt catch my eye before I even open it, I dont read it...

I dont delete or block straight away then

do a message clean sweep

Every week, if I get an abusive message for not reading or deleting, I block them..

Usually the insulting messages come from the guys with big ego "

ive been lucky to never receive a nasty message.... watch me get them now lol.

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"Block anyone you're not interested in immediately. Any response in the negative to single males on here will be met with abuse or questions as to why not or comments like "You dont have to find me attractive to fuck me." Best advice i can give."

Not all guys are abusive or ask questions. Some of us actually just move on. Not fair to put us all the same category.

over a year ago

"Block anyone you're not interested in immediately. Any response in the negative to single males on here will be met with abuse or questions as to why not or comments like "You dont have to find me attractive to fuck me." Best advice i can give.

Not all guys are abusive or ask questions. Some of us actually just move on. Not fair to put us all the same category."

I'm simply giving advice based on my 4 years on here. She may take it or leave it.

over a year ago

"Block anyone you're not interested in immediately. Any response in the negative to single males on here will be met with abuse or questions as to why not or comments like "You dont have to find me attractive to fuck me." Best advice i can give.

Not all guys are abusive or ask questions. Some of us actually just move on. Not fair to put us all the same category."

No they're not but why take the chance? Easier to just not respond.

By *allpaul44Man
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

well , may i suggest putting them in order of reply . ( enjoy each )

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Not all guys are abusive or ask questions. Some of us actually just move on. Not fair to put us all the same category.

No they're not but why take the chance? Easier to just not respond. "

True and I understand why you do it.

over a year ago

"Just got to say..

Us single males ain't all muppets and not all of us try and pressure women to sleep with us.

In my case you either like me or don't. No hard feelings either way. We just move on."

Exactly!

My only pet hate is when my message has been read and then not deleted afterwards if the person isn't interested.

As you said though, we move on and no hard feelings. The idiots who can't take rejection and get abusive spoil it for everyone!

over a year ago

No they're not but why take the chance? Easier to just not respond.

True and I understand why you do it. "

Oh so now you understand? Glad to hear it.

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"I've got 1346 unread messages . If I get spare time il delete ones with ugly prof pics or one liners maybe peruse pics but most just drop off the bottom "

Why don't you use filters?

Most messages get automatically deleted after a month.

over a year ago

"I have wondered this for a time, when a woman signs up to these kinds of sites, do they know before hand they will be inundated?."

I didn't

I honestly though I wouldn't get any interest at all, when men started mailing and and some really good looking ones at that I was honestly shocked

over a year ago

I cope by replying in the most ridiculous manner. If they think their cock will get wet men shall message back regardless of what you type. My profile emphasises point too. Nothing on it, feet pics, yet bombarded with messages. One user messaged and I kept replying about lawnmower and DIY yet he still persisted. Amuses me

over a year ago

"I cope by replying in the most ridiculous manner. If they think their cock will get wet men shall message back regardless of what you type. My profile emphasises point too. Nothing on it, feet pics, yet bombarded with messages. One user messaged and I kept replying about lawnmower and DIY yet he still persisted. Amuses me "
well you are the life and "sole" of the party

over a year ago

"

Oh so that's where I've been going wrong.

I thought it was dimonds that were a girls best friend so I've been buying loads of them

Where do I buy filters from?

Can I swap them for dimonds

over a year ago

Oh so that's where I've been going wrong.

I thought it was dimonds that were a girls best friend so I've been buying loads of them

Where do I buy filters from?

Can I swap them for dimonds "

Starbucks sell filters

over a year ago

"Just got to say..

In my case you either like me or don't. No hard feelings either way. We just move on.

Exactly!

My only pet hate is when my message has been read and then not deleted afterwards if the person isn't interested.

As you said though, we move on and no hard feelings. The idiots who can't take rejection and get abusive spoil it for everyone! "

Couldn't agree more. Plenty of fish in the sea.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

had no filters on when i got here for four days,100's of messages, so i shut up shop, and started with them. i found it had at first to use block button. so i went through that batch..putting on profile to contact me later

stupidly i didnt block those i wasnt interested in, so the 'why did you delete' messages started to come through

ive had my filters open twice since then.. for 24 hours each and it doesnt get any better. so now..

all my message filters are on..

on my profile it states, find me on the forums, or a club ( my status's show when i attend, if i want peeps to know.)

i wait, watch, interact and observe, and if they find me, make and effort to chat and they interest me, and the timing is right, i message them...suits me very well. im much happier here now..hope you find the right balance for you sweet xx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

i had no bloody idea

if i had i might not have been celibate for over four years...lol

i was totally shocked.. i thought i might get one or two looks..it was completely overwhelming, and some days i still feel that way..im not used to the attention at all

over a year ago

Most just press delete button or block ,popularity isn't always justified its supply and demand

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Not had one single message In two weeks . I can't be doing it right . Obviously a grumpy old git .

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Most just press delete button or block ,popularity isn't always justified its supply and demand "

what exactly are you trying to say here?

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Not had one single message In two weeks . I can't be doing it right . Obviously a grumpy old git . "

Someones telling Porky pies .

Bad girl you reap what you sow hope you've got plenty of time on your hands

over a year ago

I try to at least give a short reply to most unless the message is rude and arrogant in which case I just f**k them off

over a year ago

"I've got 1346 unread messages . If I get spare time il delete ones with ugly prof pics or one liners maybe peruse pics but most just drop off the bottom

Why don't you use filters?

Most messages get automatically deleted after a month. "

I do have filters that's the problem I do delete loads then keep loads but never get round to reading them

over a year ago

When I rejoined I left my filters off and got over 500 messages in the first 24 hrs. This was when I had no text and no photos on. In my eyes these men (yes all men) where trying to pray on a newbie. All the messages where crap abd the got bulk deleted. No way would I meet a any holes a goal desperardo. Now I only respond to those that have read profile or who I like the look of.

over a year ago

Maybe it would be a good idea for fab to limit the amount of messages a woman can receive when they first join as it can be a little overwhelming as a newbie. I set pretty much every filter known to man and hide my profile when I go off line so only get a few messages a day and that's fine with me. I often block everyone and look for suitable people myself so I don't get bothered.

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan
over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

"Messages? What are they? "

Yeah I'm not so sure myself. And filters?? Wow that's sommat else!

over a year ago

I seriously read these threads and I'm really glad that I don't rely on this site for an ego boost. Even when I first signed up and with no filters I have never been inundated. What the fuck is wrong with me? I think I might start a thread about it. ..

over a year ago

"Most just press delete button or block ,popularity isn't always justified its supply and demand "

Shhhh. Some think the attention is real.

over a year ago

Look at me

over a year ago

"Not had one single message In two weeks . I can't be doing it right . Obviously a grumpy old git . "

Now you have ysed filters very well x

over a year ago

"Look at me "

Can't miss you.....you nearly had my eye out with those boobies

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Block anyone you're not interested in immediately. Any response in the negative to single males on here will be met with abuse or questions as to why not or comments like "You dont have to find me attractive to fuck me." Best advice i can give."

Correct...with our previous profile we always sent a nice thank you but not interested reply...but certain ones kept messaging ...so we would block them and they would just re-join with a different name...You really have to be ruthless on this site and just block anybody who does not meet your criteria

over a year ago

"Look at me

Can't miss you.....you nearly had my eye out with those boobies"

Haha!! Sorry

over a year ago

"had no filters on when i got here for four days,100's of messages, so i shut up shop, and started with them. i found it had at first to use block button. so i went through that batch..putting on profile to contact me later

stupidly i didnt block those i wasnt interested in, so the 'why did you delete' messages started to come through

ive had my filters open twice since then.. for 24 hours each and it doesnt get any better. so now..

on my profile it states, find me on the forums, or a club ( my status's show when i attend, if i want peeps to know.)

i wait, watch, interact and observe, and if they find me, make and effort to chat and they interest me, and the timing is right, i message them...suits me very well. im much happier here now..hope you find the right balance for you sweet xx"

The tools are there and work great. There's no need to get ridiculous amounts of messages. It's just an ego trip for some.

over a year ago

Surely you just bask in all the attention or if your really a guy, wank over them and then bulk delete them?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Not had one single message In two weeks . I can't be doing it right . Obviously a grumpy old git .

Now you have ysed filters very well x"

Yes I guess that is it oh we'll never mind

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"had no filters on when i got here for four days,100's of messages, so i shut up shop, and started with them. i found it had at first to use block button. so i went through that batch..putting on profile to contact me later

i wait, watch, interact and observe, and if they find me, make and effort to chat and they interest me, and the timing is right, i message them...suits me very well. im much happier here now..hope you find the right balance for you sweet xx

The tools are there and work great. There's no need to get ridiculous amounts of messages. It's just an ego trip for some. "

i couldnt care less about anyone else or, their supposed ego's..

'ego' is a word bandied about by people who cant actually formulate why they dont like someone, so they just call it 'ego' an unspecified term thet projects someone elses sunjective, self important, disapproval onto another person..

this would also mean that the person accusing another of having an ego, would have to have one themselves, in order to recognize it..

makes me giggle at the whole illusion actually

over a year ago

I refuse to meet anywhere other than a club. It's so damn expensive in most clubs that it puts most guys off. If they agree to meet me there then they're pretty keen.

over a year ago

"I refuse to meet anywhere other than a club. It's so damn expensive in most clubs that it puts most guys off. If they agree to meet me there then they're pretty keen. "

Indeed, but also there are a number of people who only meet in clubs because they have a business relationship with the club owner

over a year ago

The tools are there and work great. There's no need to get ridiculous amounts of messages. It's just an ego trip for some.

'ego' is a word bandied about by people who cant actually formulate why they dont like someone, so they just call it 'ego' an unspecified term thet projects someone elses sunjective, self important, disapproval onto another person..

this would also mean that the person accusing another of having an ego, would have to have one themselves, in order to recognize it..

"

You do amuse me. You are assuming I mean the term 'ego' in a negative way, which I'm not. It's not an accusation it's a fact.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

You do amuse me. You are assuming I mean the term 'ego' in a negative way, which I'm not. It's not an accusation it's a fact.

"

fact that some psychologist made up the word and attached something to it, to fix the human condition...people make up words and associations based on their subjective view of reality all the time..no its a truth, not the truth..you'd function quite well, if you'd never heard of it.

over a year ago

I get a lot of messages but I always have! On my profile I point out in the nicest way possible that I'm on the forums more than I read messages (which tend to be pretty dull) so I miss many of them! I don't reply to guys I'm not interested in, as I just don't have time!

My only regret is that I often miss messages from friends and fellow forumites - and for that reason I'd love it if there were two separate in-boxes - one for friends and a general in-box!

I don't have filters as I think it's important that if anyone from the forums wants to message me about a thread topic then they can - as some of the thread topics are quite serious and as I'm bloody ancient I'm often asked for advice by younger swingers.

over a year ago

"I refuse to meet anywhere other than a club. It's so damn expensive in most clubs that it puts most guys off. If they agree to meet me there then they're pretty keen.

Indeed, but also there are a number of people who only meet in clubs because they have a business relationship with the club owner"

You know; I never thought of that ..... Could be a nice little earner

over a year ago

"

: an ego for those who are affected by it is created by interest ,by flattery and compliments by being desired but on here " fab" it can be created solely because you're a woman and potentially available for sex ,sometimes with no pics showing but still getting hundreds of messages per day ,I've seen it and talked to women about it ,many women who come here lack confidence in themselves because of failed relationships that's why perhaps they enjoy NSA no commitment no judgement just a fleeting meet and an orgasm but theirs no getting away from the fact that even lovely people who are unattractive and who probably don't get a lot of attention from men in the real world have success here ,their egos are fed their inboxes are full and what happens when you have too many messages to read and answer ,yes the delete button hehe hey I don't have a problem with it ,just saying what most know

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

: an ego for those who are affected by it is created by interest ,by flattery and compliments by being desired but on here " fab" it can be created solely because you're a woman and potentially available for sex ,sometimes with no pics showing but still getting hundreds of messages per day ,I've seen it and talked to women about it ,many women who come here lack confidence in themselves because of failed relationships that's why perhaps they enjoy NSA no commitment no judgement just a fleeting meet and an orgasm but theirs no getting away from the fact that even lovely people who are unattractive and who probably don't get a lot of attention from men in the real world have success here ,their egos are fed their inboxes are full and what happens when you have too many messages to read and answer ,yes the delete button hehe hey I don't have a problem with it ,just saying what most know "

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own..

over a year ago

Looking like you do I'm not surprised you get inundated ! The word stunning comes easily to mind.

I just ignore the ones from people who ignore our preferences, delete the one liners and block the idiots. It's hard work at first but it does settle down.

over a year ago

: an ego for those who are affected by it is created by interest ,by flattery and compliments by being desired but on here " fab" it can be created solely because you're a woman and potentially available for sex ,sometimes with no pics showing but still getting hundreds of messages per day ,I've seen it and talked to women about it ,many women who come here lack confidence in themselves because of failed relationships that's why perhaps they enjoy NSA no commitment no judgement just a fleeting meet and an orgasm but theirs no getting away from the fact that even lovely people who are unattractive and who probably don't get a lot of attention from men in the real world have success here ,their egos are fed their inboxes are full and what happens when you have too many messages to read and answer ,yes the delete button hehe hey I don't have a problem with it ,just saying what most know

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own.."

Suzy you have an ego to, why else would you keep putting different very sexy gorgeous pics of yourself up looking for confirmation from others that you are sexy and beautiful,which you are ,your ego requires that you are liked ,read ,believed and admired which I'm sure you are by many

over a year ago

I recently had to delete my single fem profile. It was too much, the attention was a novelty at first but then I started feeling like it was mad pressure and it was too overwhelming. I felt like Britney Spears just short of the head shaving incident Haha

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I find filters and being a minger and being disagreeable on the forum helps

I think you're lovely Scarlet so there! "

So do I!! Your pics are stunning x

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Ladies I'm going to be a right sod now and offer you some advice so you never and I mean never going to have to complain about.

to many messages , rude messages ,nasty messages the wrong type of guy messaging ,the lot.

This piece of advice will stop all of it in one move.

Take your profile off line and then start looking through mens profiles and only message guys you like the look of.

There you go problem solved in one bold move ....

You can thank me later .....

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Ladies I'm going to be a right sod now and offer you some advice so you never and I mean never going to have to complain about.

to many messages , rude messages ,nasty messages the wrong type of guy messaging ,the lot.

Take your profile off line and then start looking through mens profiles and only message guys you like the look of.

You can thank me later ..... "

What????? And have to do the leg-work for a change?????

Not happening

over a year ago

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own.."

definition of ego:self worth,self importance,self image ,self confidence and when referring to the mind it mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and personal identity it applies to us all obviously in different degrees but it can be boosted by popularity and attention you have it in abundance Suzy x

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Ladies I'm going to be a right sod now and offer you some advice so you never and I mean never going to have to complain about.

You can thank me later .....

What????? And have to do the leg-work for a change?????

Not happening"

Thought so but after reading this post from start to finish I just had to say it as I was laughing my arse off

By *laire4UWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I get so many begging to fuck me now! Not tommoro and they get over excited, like I'm going to meet them after a few messages with no effort to really get to know me

over a year ago

"I get so many begging to fuck me now! Not tommoro and they get over excited, like I'm going to meet them after a few messages with no effort to really get to know me "
begging god are men reduced to begging now I appologise on behalf of those men

By *laire4UWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I get so many begging to fuck me now! Not tommoro and they get over excited, like I'm going to meet them after a few messages with no effort to really get to know me begging god are men reduced to begging now I appologise on behalf of those men "
you mocking me?

over a year ago

"Just got to say..

In my case you either like me or don't. No hard feelings either way. We just move on."

I agree

By *ack LondonMan
over a year ago

London

Not all men on here are like that!

However, a lot of men are dick-heads, no sensitivity and spoil it for others...

over a year ago

"I get so many begging to fuck me now! Not tommoro and they get over excited, like I'm going to meet them after a few messages with no effort to really get to know me begging god are men reduced to begging now I appologise on behalf of those men you mocking me?"
no I actually think it's sad that guys are begging you for sex ,you are gorgeous love that pic with banana its actually made me desire a banana but no not mocking I would beg you myself but have been doing flooring all week my knees are sore x

By *ommy88Man
over a year ago

bolton

"Just got to say..

That's the best way as there are too many muppets that can't accept no. I do feel sorry for you ladies and the decent lads that just want a bit of mutual fun...key word being mutual

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 15:59:01]

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own.. definition of ego:self worth,self importance,self image ,self confidence and when referring to the mind it mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and personal identity it applies to us all obviously in different degrees but it can be boosted by popularity and attention you have it in abundance Suzy x "

is that so? have a wonderful dayx

over a year ago

Judging by threads started by single guys, don't they just delete and not reply lol

over a year ago

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own.. definition of ego:self worth,self importance,self image ,self confidence and when referring to the mind it mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and personal identity it applies to us all obviously in different degrees but it can be boosted by popularity and attention you have it in abundance Suzy x

is that so? have a wonderful dayx"

a woman gracious in defeat that's what I like to see

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

My advice is to put filters as tight as you can...but do not block all guys. You could miss someone you really like

Additionally better to read all the filtered messages you receive for the same reason!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own.. definition of ego:self worth,self importance,self image ,self confidence and when referring to the mind it mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and personal identity it applies to us all obviously in different degrees but it can be boosted by popularity and attention you have it in abundance Suzy x

is that so? have a wonderful dayx a woman gracious in defeat that's what I like to see "

just very, very happy i blocked you when i did xxx

over a year ago

I

you missed the point.. i dont buy into the concept of an 'ego'..you do, it fixes your reality and perception of people because it suits you....thats fine..i just prefer to live outside that projection type 'mind' box that's all, each to their own.. definition of ego:self worth,self importance,self image ,self confidence and when referring to the mind it mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and personal identity it applies to us all obviously in different ydegrees but it can be boosted by popularity and attention you have it in abundance Suzy x

is that so? have a wonderful dayx a woman gracious in defeat that's what I like to see

just very, very happy i blocked you when i did xxx"

awww Suzy that's not nice I actually like you x

over a year ago

"I find filters and being a minger and being disagreeable on the forum helps "

No it doesn't lol

over a year ago

I seem to be making bad decisions lately.

over a year ago

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I copy and paste the message into the private notes with the date before I reply. Then I respond appropriately and delete.

The next time the same person sends a message I know what they said first time round and I reply accordingly.

My block list is empty. I'm always polite.

However, these days I don't get nearly as many messages as I used to. I think since I moved my pics to friends only, the volume of mail has dropped considerably. Works for me.

I like to pick and choose the people I find. I don't want to be found.

over a year ago

"I copy and paste the message into the private notes with the date before I reply. Then I respond appropriately and delete.

The next time the same person sends a message I know what they said first time round and I reply accordingly.

However, these days I don't get nearly as many messages as I used to. I think since I moved my pics to friends only, the volume of mail has dropped considerably. Works for me.

I like to pick and choose the people I find. I don't want to be found. "

Changing you profile pic to to a random body part wearing a top hat and moustache probably helps.... :P

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Easy! I ignore them

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I copy and paste the message into the private notes with the date before I reply. Then I respond appropriately and delete.

I like to pick and choose the people I find. I don't want to be found.

Changing you profile pic to to a random body part wearing a top hat and moustache probably helps.... :P"

Exactly!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Put in a passcode in the text; ask them to respond using that

Some good ones won't bother to; a loss but a small one

A lot of the rubbish ones won't bother to either; I bulk delete and that gets rid of the nonsense

The remainder still needs to be sifted through and usually it is there where I find someone half decent

over a year ago

I get at least 25 messages or more a day ,I read them and the delete the ones I'm not interested in ,most ha e been polite but I've blocked a few

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

I've done just that... well almost. Profile still up, but blocked all new messages from people. Messaging the people I like the look of is like a box of chocolates

Post new Message to Thread