Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

how to approach a non swinger?

Jump to newest

By *un In Sussex OP   Man
over a year ago

Hailsham

I met a guy few weeks back. He is cool, we drinking together, liking the same sort of music. He is in a punk trock band. My wife said she fancies him. I wanna ask him if he would like to fuck her but it seems to be akward question. He doesnt have any relationship now, but is 2 yrs younger then us, and may not fancy her. Any ideas how to ask? Thanx x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's a single guy, I'm guessing he might be into it!

What we have found is just go on a night out with him and just get your Mrs to meet up with you later on, like because she was seeing her friends etc and they have now gone home. Depending how your other half is, you can get her to turn the conversation towards more sexual stuff, a couple of inappropriate jokes (or obviously in earshot 'are you sure we can't take him home) and just see how he responds! If he goes a bit shy, he's not into it, if he suddenly perks up, then keep ramping the innuendoes up and I'm sure he will get the hint!

We tend to tease a lot (mostly because kids are at home so normally can't take someone back!), but we have been in plenty of situations when, if we had a hotel, it would be on!

Throwing it out there - don't try that when you are out with a group of friends who aren't on that same wavelength as you - gets awkward very quickly

over a year ago

Ask the following, Do you fancy my wife? Would you like to fuck her?

Perhaps grope her tits or show off some Polaroids of her fanny whilst presenting such offerings.

over a year ago

"I met a guy few weeks back. He is cool, we drinking together, liking the same sort of music. He is in a punk trock band. My wife said she fancies him. I wanna ask him if he would like to fuck her but it seems to be akward question. He doesnt have any relationship now, but is 2 yrs younger then us, and may not fancy her. Any ideas how to ask? Thanx x"
hey you're wife looks sexy don't think he'll have a problem whichever way you ask him if he's a musician though some sandwiches might go down well

over a year ago

You need to be very sure he will understand what you're offering and what the boundaries are. We had some friends who did something similar with someone who wasn't mature, smart or discreet enough to understand...He told all his mates who all though that swinger meant available to all and all expected a go. He also couldn't understand that it was a one time deal and made a real nuisance of himself...tread carefully and be clear from the offset.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Lucky guy!

over a year ago

You need to be absolutely sure you have thought this one through.

There is always the danger with vanilla people that emotion gets in the way as pure sex is wrapped up with love, caring and trust and and and ....

There is a danger your wife's friendship with him, coupled with sexual intimacy will cause you both emotional difficulties.

He may create feelings for your wife. He may take to bothering her for sex when you are not there.

He may even tell your friends you asked him to fuck her; which may be an issue.

Take care, you could lose your friend as well as your reputation.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Ask the following, Do you fancy my wife? Would you like to fuck her?

Perhaps grope her tits or show off some Polaroids of her fanny whilst presenting such offerings."

Subtle but effective

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

I'm guessing you missed a digit off the 2 years younger part ?

over a year ago

Your wife is attractive. He is single. Ask him if he thinks she looks good. If he says yes, ask if he fancies her. If yes, say she fancies him, would he like to play with her. As he is not a close friend nothing to lose. If he is not up for it just laugh it of. Tell him you are straight. He might be wondering if you want to play with him as well.

over a year ago

Hailsham

"I'm guessing you missed a digit off the 2 years younger part ? "

I didnt miss a digit... but 40 is a tricky age... some like younger partners... well... have to think that through and will let you know how did it go...

over a year ago

Hailsham

Perhaps grope her tits or show off some Polaroids of her fanny whilst presenting such offerings.

Subtle but effective "

Simple way may be the best actually. Maybe after few beers i ask him...

over a year ago

Subtle but effective

Simple way may be the best actually. Maybe after few beers i ask him... "

yes make sure he's so d*unk he can't get a hard on or actually see where she is

over a year ago

Hailsham

Subtle but effective

Simple way may be the best actually. Maybe after few beers i ask him... yes make sure he's so d*unk he can't get a hard on or actually see where she is "

over a year ago

Subtle but effective

Simple way may be the best actually. Maybe after few beers i ask him... "

Go for it mate. Let us know how it goes

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

Perhaps grope her tits or show off some Polaroids of her fanny whilst presenting such offerings."

That would be the quickest way to turn me off, I would prefer to chat to her and have her bring up the conversation etc. - duke

over a year ago

"You need to be absolutely sure you have thought this one through.

There is always the danger with vanilla people that emotion gets in the way as pure sex is wrapped up with love, caring and trust and and and ....

There is a danger your wife's friendship with him, coupled with sexual intimacy will cause you both emotional difficulties.

He may create feelings for your wife. He may take to bothering her for sex when you are not there.

He may even tell your friends you asked him to fuck her; which may be an issue.

Take care, you could lose your friend as well as your reputation. "

By *orks funMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Dont go there too many ifs and buts.

Post new Message to Thread