Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Rejection

Jump to newest

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man
over a year ago

A hotel near you

So I went to meet someone who I'd been chatting to for ages for them to decide upon my arrival that they didn't like the look of me, so was kindly shown the door... anyone else had this happen to them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I went to meet someone who I'd been chatting to for ages for them to decide upon my arrival that they didn't like the look of me, so was kindly shown the door... anyone else had this happen to them? "

Can never say it has...but i feel for you mate

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Usually it's message deleted

over a year ago

It's their prerogative, of course, but likewise I feel for you assuming you'd been honest and upfront with them from the start (ie the person they assumed was coming turned up!)

But of course, everyone had the right to say no at any time ...

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man
over a year ago

A hotel near you

"It's their prerogative, of course, but likewise I feel for you assuming you'd been honest and upfront with them from the start (ie the person they assumed was coming turned up!)

But of course, everyone had the right to say no at any time ... "

Yup completely agree with u, just a bit crap when u travel over and u are turned away. We got along well too. Baffled.

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

This is why I don't do meet n f*ck.

I'd hate to be in a situation where the person got nasty if I couldn't go through with sex.

Did it once, years ago and learned from that

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"So I went to meet someone who I'd been chatting to for ages for them to decide upon my arrival that they didn't like the look of me, so was kindly shown the door... anyone else had this happen to them? "

Had you exchanged face pics etc?

You didnt even get offered a drink? Sounds rude to me..or they didnt know how to deal with the situation appropriately. A little bit unfair as I dont know her side of the story

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man
over a year ago

A hotel near you

We had and she was as polite as you can be when turning someone down who you'd be telling u wanted for ages.

over a year ago

I hope this is not rude but was it just down to looks ?

Sometimes the way people are online are totally different to how they are in person.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"We had and she was as polite as you can be when turning someone down who you'd be telling u wanted for ages. "

I pm'd you.Don't dwell on it too much. If she wasn't feeling it it's better she acted as she did

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man
over a year ago

A hotel near you

"I hope this is not rude but was it just down to looks ?

Sometimes the way people are online are totally different to how they are in person.

"

Yup apparently I wasnt what she expected looks wise. Even though she had seen pics of me recently.

Dont get me wrong I completely appreciate her honesty but it was still a bit of surprise to be turned down after ages of talking.

over a year ago

I guess online is not the same as reality, she probably just got cold feet about it.

over a year ago

Are your pics accurate depictions of you?

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man
over a year ago

A hotel near you

"Are your pics accurate depictions of you?"

Yup. Even sent her others outside of here.

over a year ago

are you sure it was not just cold feet at the last moment..seem very odd if you've chatted for a while

By *ot_Guy999 OP   Man
over a year ago

A hotel near you

"are you sure it was not just cold feet at the last moment..seem very odd if you've chatted for a while "
not as far as I could tell

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

That must have been horrible for you....as you say tho it was her perogative. That's one of the reasons why I always insist on a social meet first with no promises of anything further. Makes it so much easier for both parties and saves lots of embarrassment

over a year ago

"So I went to meet someone who I'd been chatting to for ages for them to decide upon my arrival that they didn't like the look of me, so was kindly shown the door... anyone else had this happen to them?

You didnt even get offered a drink? Sounds rude to me..or they didnt know how to deal with the situation appropriately. A little bit unfair as I dont know her side of the story"

maybe it was time of month ,maybe she shut her finger in the cutlery drawer ,maybe her ex wouldn't sign the papers ,maybe her husband was at home unexpectedly

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

Maybe if she reads this thread she'll tell you op

over a year ago

This is why I only meet socially and local guys. Everyone has the right to say no and a social meet is great for sussing people out for real with no pressure. I never assume that because I'm meeting someone, it'll end in fun. Expect nothing then you won't be disappointed.

over a year ago

Not nice to happen but maybe meet for a social next time to test the waters face to face.

Just because someone likes a photo, likes the way the messages flow doesn't mean you click as people.

Kudos to her for having the balls to call it off, but sorry for you as that is a bit crap.

over a year ago

"So I went to meet someone who I'd been chatting to for ages for them to decide upon my arrival that they didn't like the look of me, so was kindly shown the door... anyone else had this happen to them?

You didnt even get offered a drink? Sounds rude to me..or they didnt know how to deal with the situation appropriately. A little bit unfair as I dont know her side of the storymaybe it was time of month ,maybe she shut her finger in the cutlery drawer ,maybe her ex wouldn't sign the papers ,maybe her husband was at home unexpectedly "

maybe you looked like her son

over a year ago

Wow,soul destroying. Hope your confidence hasn't been knocked too much OP ?

Strange that isn't it ?

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Are your pics accurate depictions of you?"

we had one guy turn up for a meet, the photo he sent was at least 20 years old..John said to him could your son not make it..lol..did we play no ,

also meet one couple she was hot, I sat next to her and we started kissing and cuddles , her partner was very uneasy pulled her away and left..connie x

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I feel for you mate this has happened to me but its been a social meet no hard feeling yes my confidence was knocked but hay it soon bounced back and it had a happy ending in the end.

She just couldn't marry up the flesh in font of her with the man from the messages although of coarse there one and the same the chat in the messages being the mental me the body being the physical me didn't match according to her.

We parted friendly I said to her you ever need a chat you know where to find me a month later I got message from her asking how I was we chatted like old times to cut the this story short she became a f/b for awhile until she fell for another man and wanted to give normal dating a try with him .

The moral is she may change her mind in a few weeks OP that's why its always important to act civil and respectful no matter how disappointed you are over being rejected .

over a year ago

Thats just horrible for you.

It happened to a friend of ours who chatted to a woman on a dating site. They arranged to meet at outside a local pub. He was stood there waiting, she drove up, put the passenger window down, leaned over and said "Nah, soz, but your not my type" Then drove off!

Some people are so rude. At least give the poor bloke a chance and have a drink and a chat.

xxxx

over a year ago

Poor you. Happens to us all. You need a thick skin on here.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I chatted to a bloke for a while. On paper he ticked all the boxes-single, solvent, relatively sane. So we arranged a social but when we met he just didnt come across well so I turned him down.

However we still had a few drinks together and a nice chat. No point in burning all bridges.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm very sorry this happened. I always Skype and then have a social meet with anybody I'm thinking of doing anything more playful with, this make sure that we have initial attraction over Skype and then chemistry at the social. If all works out then the next time we meet it's all fun. I find this is there a way for me to make sure that our expectations are in line.

By *inger TyrionMan
over a year ago

London

Rejection is a most horrible thing and sometimes very bewildering! Trying to explain my own personal difference to a female / couple and trying to really make it a positive on here has often failed! So I prefer the clubs and festivals such as Swingfields and Effrenata where people actually meet me up front. They often fall for the respectful fun loving cheeky personality I have! But even that can backfire on me as it did at a recent event! This woman was all over me etc etc from the minute we met with promises of lots of private play before the end of the event! All I did was find a safe and comfortable place that we could go to and woooooshhhh she changed completely, she backed away so fast and then tried to get me chucked out of the event and spread unkind rumours and said I was harassing her??? I never did especially considering she asked me to take glamour photos of her on site, grabbed my genitals and said she wanted them, often snogged the face off me, caressed my face when talking to me etc etc etc! I had been nothing but respectful and courteous to her all weekend! I'm still feeling the wounds a month on ! But we will both get over this rejection Op and put our best feet forward and carry on!! Won't we??!!

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

This is why socials are a good idea.

Post new Message to Thread