Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Shaving close or smooth?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I shave, well trim but getting completely smooth ? I ain't gonna be putting a razor blade down there especially as mine is a single blade safety razor like your grandad used.

So guys, how to get smooth?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

With a blade...soap first, finish off with baby oil for really smoothe. Simples

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Use lady shave gel and disposable lady razor then moisturise after.Take this advice from a tgirl who shaves regularly

Maria

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Paul uses my disposable razors to shave down there. He thinks women's are much gentler on the skin than mens. We prefer to use disposable as you're getting a brand new blade every time thus getting the closest shave. Don't buy the really cheap disposables though, get decent 3or4 blade.

Sasha x

over a year ago

"Ok so I shave, well trim but getting completely smooth ? I ain't gonna be putting a razor blade down there especially as mine is a single blade safety razor like your grandad used.

So guys, how to get smooth? "

You can always ask me to give you a trim! Lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Read the Veet For Men reviews on Amazon. They'll help

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Read the Veet For Men reviews on Amazon. They'll help "

Great balls of fire

over a year ago

P uses a normal 3 blade gents razor, but uses it completely dry! Makes for an incredibly good shave. Then showers and uses baby oil afterwards.

over a year ago

Never tried it but what about magic shaving powder sure that always gets great reviews...

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Never tried it but what about magic shaving powder sure that always gets great reviews..."

That's what i use for the pubis, and my wife's razor for my balls

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

In the shower, soap up and shave very carefully. Moght be best to trim first.

After several shaving session you will know what to do and when to be careful as well as knowing what you can and shouldn't do.

Use baby oil after!

Enjoy!!

By *ot_couple84Couple
over a year ago

Andover

Hair removal cream if you don't want to use a razor. My man uses beer for men and it gives a good smooth result x

By *ampasGrassCouple
over a year ago

London

We both use Amy's Remington "Bikini Trimmer Kit" to stay nice and tidy downstairs.

Then I (Dan) use lots of soap and a new standard blade razor on my balls to keep it totally smooth a bit further down. The Remington includes an exfoliator brush thing so I used that after shaving. Not sure if it makes any difference but it feels great!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Sorry... This is a bit off topic but just wondered why you have decided you want to be smooth?

You seem fairly hairy from your photos and it might look a bit odd...

Nita X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sorry... This is a bit off topic but just wondered why you have decided you want to be smooth?

You seem fairly hairy from your photos and it might look a bit odd...

Nita X

"

I decided to shave rather trim because a lot of ladies especially as I am as you say quite hairy and it gets in the way, nobody likes organic dental floss

over a year ago

Does anyone else spray their balls with a cold shower so they tighten up and make for easier trimming or is it just me ....?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Does anyone else spray their balls with a cold shower so they tighten up and make for easier trimming or is it just me ....? "

Doesn't that leave stubble from the hairs that are in the little wrinkles? I've always done completely the opposite i'e' warm so the skin relaxes and is smooth.

over a year ago

"Does anyone else spray their balls with a cold shower so they tighten up and make for easier trimming or is it just me ....?

Doesn't that leave stubble from the hairs that are in the little wrinkles? I've always done completely the opposite i'e' warm so the skin relaxes and is smooth.

For the first time, a few days before, exfoliate like crazy in the shower - I use one of those coarse 'mits' from Boots. Shave using a Mach 3 blade with sensitive skin gel, them exfoliate again. Keep this up as a daily routine - exfoliate/shave/exfoliate - and you'll be oh so smooth.

"

over a year ago

"Ok so I shave, well trim but getting completely smooth ? I ain't gonna be putting a razor blade down there especially as mine is a single blade safety razor like your grandad used.

So guys, how to get smooth? "

I use one of those single blade safety razors.

Do it in the bath after a good soak.

Go with the grain and then the side.

Use clippers to clean up the parts I wouldn't dare use it on and bobs your uncle job done.

Also moistureise afterwards helps keep it from itching

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Get someone to do it for you. When I was a couple on here I did his. Much easier for me to see properly down there.

I used a Venus lady razor

over a year ago

"Does anyone else spray their balls with a cold shower so they tighten up and make for easier trimming or is it just me ....?

"

Fcuk knows how I'd do it with a slack sack lol would have to stretch it out like a newly tanned leather! Would be frightened of having no skin left !!

Post new Message to Thread