Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How long is too long

Jump to newest

By *atasha_David OP   Couple
over a year ago

Slough

In conversation the other night we came to the conclusion that one of the problems we have had when N has been playing with several guys is one or more hogging her attention. From my POV I have seen interested guys get fed up and leave and eventually play has ground to a halt because she gets tired or bored.

So my question for folks who have found themselves in such a situation is, if you feel somebody is going nowhere fast how do you move them on politely?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do u mean with the fucking part rather than foreplay?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Not a problem I've come across.

I actually wouldn't mind this problem, I find blokes don't last long enough, all over in a couple of minutes..... if that

over a year ago

Slough

"Do u mean with the fucking part rather than foreplay?"

Well getting them to actually fuck rather than want to be sucked or fiddle is one problem but even with that they seem so lost in it they do not want to finish.

To be clear there are some wonderful guys we have played with who knew exactly what they were doing and have made her very happy. That's what veris are for.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Give them a ticket and a time allocation slot

over a year ago

Slough

"Give them a ticket and a time allocation slot "

Ooh now there's a thought, should I sell choc ices and mivvies from a tray to them while their waiting

over a year ago

"Give them a ticket and a time allocation slot

Ooh now there's a thought, should I sell choc ices and mivvies from a tray to them while their waiting "

Someone else who remembers the Mivvi!

over a year ago

To be honest I just tell them, or pull someone else over x

By *errible_TwoCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We noticed just in a chat the other day that when we have been on meets the other blokes don't cum, I don't know if it's cos they can't or if it's cos they are saving it for their wife when we've left, play either comes to the stop or Mr two cums

over a year ago

My other half gives them a gentle hint and it usually works. If the odd numpty takes no notice he lets any other guys waiting have a vote lol

over a year ago

"We noticed just in a chat the other day that when we have been on meets the other blokes don't cum, I don't know if it's cos they can't or if it's cos they are saving it for their wife when we've left, play either comes to the stop or Mr two cums "

We have noticed this a lot and to be honest it annoys the hhell outta me ... Even more so when they want Mr to cum and don't want to share it but their guy isn't allowed. If there is anything that will cause me to have a strop... That's it x

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Not sure this is the same thing but Mr C has lots of stamina when it comes to the sex, esp of we are with a couple etc. I don't know how many times I have been with the guy of the couple having sex,he has finished and we end up watching Mr C and the woman for another 10 or 15 mins. Lol. I like watching,alot but that makes me horny and I want more. And most guys need a while to recover,which is fine as well. I take it as a compliment most of the time but I do get annoyed. I don't like to make Mr C stop and get on me. That's rude. Lol. Miss C.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Not a problem I've come across.

I actually wouldn't mind this problem, I find blokes don't last long enough, all over in a couple of minutes..... if that "

How much is "long enough" for club meets and normal meets? Just doing a survey

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

Anyway reading these opinions I think I need to be aware to have sex with couples known directly in a club...

Post new Message to Thread