Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bicuriosity/Heteroflexibility/Whatever

Jump to newest

By *razedcat OP   Man
over a year ago

London / Herts

Right, I'd like to take a poll with all you lovely kinksters.

If you take a look at my profile, you'll see that I've labelled myself bi-curious...which to be honest, is a bit inaccurate. I'm not really curious any more, I've experimented quite a bit. And concluded that I don't fancy men.

But...the way I see it, there's no harm in, if requested, playing a little bi. The entire swing scene is founded on liberal principles...in the grand scheme of things, is there really anything outrageous about a little man-on-man play? Especially considering a) how we, as swingers, are perceived by the non-swing world, and b) all the other stuff we actually do?

I find it strange that people overlook the fact most guys like me are more than happy to keep things totally straight.

So here's the poll part - is this mindset of mine off-putting for you MF couples and single ladies out there? Be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Bi doesn't put me off at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Right, I'd like to take a poll with all you lovely kinksters.

If you take a look at my profile, you'll see that I've labelled myself bi-curious...which to be honest, is a bit inaccurate. I'm not really curious any more, I've experimented quite a bit. And concluded that I don't fancy men.

But...the way I see it, there's no harm in, if requested, playing a little bi. The entire swing scene is founded on liberal principles...in the grand scheme of things, is there really anything outrageous about a little man-on-man play? Especially considering a) how we, as swingers, are perceived by the non-swing world, and b) all the other stuff we actually do?

I find it strange that people overlook the fact most guys like me are more than happy to keep things totally straight.

So here's the poll part - is this mindset of mine off-putting for you MF couples and single ladies out there? Be honest "

Judges gonna judge. Whatever makes you happy and comfortable is what's right for you

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

For some people it will.

Some Fabsters consider bi men to be an incubus of disease.

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

You are fine - just grow some hair . . .

Jane x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi but play straight too. Which is the whole point of being bi I suppose.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"For some people it will.

Some Fabsters consider bi men to be an incubus of disease."

sukkubus

By *razedcat OP   Man
over a year ago

London / Herts

"You are fine - just grow some hair . . .

Jane x"

I'm short and lean, hairy really doesn't suit me

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Bi works for me Red

over a year ago

over a year ago

So here's the poll part - is this mindset of mine off-putting for you MF couples and single ladies out there? Be honest "

No

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Whatever floats your boat, dude

over a year ago

Some Fabsters consider bi men to be an incubus of disease. sukkubus "

Incubi are male and succubi are female Steve

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some Fabsters consider bi men to be an incubus of disease. sukkubus

Incubi are male and succubi are female Steve"

I know! It was a joke based on the 'suck' bit!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 02/10/15 06:36:10]

over a year ago

W is totally straight - we chatted at length a long time ago with a couple that were both bi curious - all was well and chatted boundaries and then they chucked in '' but he has been known to get carried away with the moment and lose control and make a move on the guy'' - after all the reassurances etc we were worried more about the not being able to keep control generally - we never met them btw

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"W is totally straight - we chatted at length a long time ago with a couple that were both bi curious - all was well and chatted boundaries and then they chucked in '' but he has been known to get carried away with the moment and lose control and make a move on the guy'' - after all the reassurances etc we were worried more about the not being able to keep control generally - we never met them btw "

Ground rules and agreed boundaries should be adhered to. No uncontrollable reason for a bi guy to touch another guy when there's a lady in the mix.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Doesn't put me off in the least bit as to what he does when not with me; I am not getting married to him; only just having sex

over a year ago

We only meet bi guys

over a year ago

I want a bi mmf and I want one now!

By *razedcat OP   Man
over a year ago

London / Herts

You see, sometimes I get the feeling bi curious or bi men aren't trusted - as though they won't be able to focus on the female.

Has anyone actually had an experience in which a bi guy crossed a boundary?

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Bi curious I'd be happy to meet but at the moment wouldn't want to meet if he was fully Bi

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You see, sometimes I get the feeling bi curious or bi men aren't trusted - as though they won't be able to focus on the female.

Has anyone actually had an experience in which a bi guy crossed a boundary? "

I went from Brighton into Hove once.

over a year ago

Meeting very straight people is actually quite tedious as the chemistry just isn't there. It nearly always ends up with 2 separate fucks going on and is frankly a bit boring. The ladies love a bit of male Bi stuff, just as we love to watch them having some lady stuff.

over a year ago

"Meeting very straight people is actually quite tedious as the chemistry just isn't there. It nearly always ends up with 2 separate fucks going on and is frankly a bit boring. The ladies love a bit of male Bi stuff, just as we love to watch them having some lady stuff.

"

over a year ago

as someone once said, 'labels are for clothes'. be what you want to be.

over a year ago

We get a lot of mails from guys that tell us they are bi, but profile reads straight. When we ask them abt this, they always say they dont put bi as it puts cpls off..

My humble personal opinion is it's 2015 and the taboo subject of bi should be openly accepted now.. Feel real sorry for any bi/bi curious people male or female that cant be what they want to be for the fear of being judged..

Katie x

over a year ago

So here's the poll part - is this mindset of mine off-putting for you MF couples and single ladies out there? Be honest

No "

+1

By *mooth4uMan
over a year ago

Kings kynn

We're very open that it's the male that's bi , and most people are fine with it, it makes couple play a lot more fun

over a year ago

"We get a lot of mails from guys that tell us they are bi, but profile reads straight. When we ask them abt this, they always say they dont put bi as it puts cpls off..

My humble personal opinion is it's 2015 and the taboo subject of bi should be openly accepted now.. Feel real sorry for any bi/bi curious people male or female that cant be what they want to be for the fear of being judged..

Katie x

"

Agree with you wholeheartedly there Katie...

I (m) used to hide the fact I was curious about my sexuality and it's been a whole journey to where I am now...which is: This is what I am and I'm comfortable with it.

Coming at it from where I/we are now, we like to play with people who are comfortable with who they are and don't carry shame around their sexuality. It's more relaxing, fluid and fun

over a year ago

"We get a lot of mails from guys that tell us they are bi, but profile reads straight. When we ask them abt this, they always say they dont put bi as it puts cpls off..

Katie x

Agree with you wholeheartedly there Katie...

I (m) used to hide the fact I was curious about my sexuality and it's been a whole journey to where I am now...which is: This is what I am and I'm comfortable with it.

Coming at it from where I/we are now, we like to play with people who are comfortable with who they are and don't carry shame around their sexuality. It's more relaxing, fluid and fun "

over a year ago

We only play with people that are bi. We find that lying on a profile is more off putting. We have some that have straight listed on their profile, but when they message us they say they're Bi. If you plan on having sex with someone there should be a certain level of basic trust. Lying in the beginning is not the way to earn it.

Some will argue their just being discreet. Here is the definition of lie and discreet, you tell which fits better.

Lie

1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression;

3. an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.

Discreet

judicious in one's conduct or speech, especially with regard to respecting privacy or maintaining silence about something of a delicate nature; prudent; circumspect.

over a year ago

Just be truthful and say what you honestly feel yourself to be...

Would you really want to meet somebody who wasn't happy with that??? I wouldn't!!!

over a year ago

Im happy to say im orally bi, and also have it on my profile

Not hiding anything, if it means I don't get to play, then so be it! I know that the people I do play with are happy to have fun with me, and all enjoy what we do

Looking forward to my next opportunity of playing

Post new Message to Thread