Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

cap d'agde

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi was wondering if anyone could help us, were looking to try a holiday here and would really appreciate some help or advise on where to stay etc.

any advice at all or do's and don'ts will be really appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anie1000Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

If you search Cap on this forum you will find lots of info and advice.

Have fun

Janie x

over a year ago

thank you Janie,

I did do that 1st so as not to bother people, but must have spelt it wrong as it only showed a few posts lol what a noob I am

after googleing it I got the correct spelling and seen it was I minefield as to where to stay so thought id try this forum

thanks again x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went this year in June for the first time. We stayed in a Chalet on the camp site and would highly recommend it. They have different sizes and styles of chalet to choose from. It's close to the swingers bit of the beach (everywhere is pretty close to everywhere as Cap is not that big.

PM us if you want any more info.

over a year ago

Somewhere we're thinking of going as well, but the choice does seem somewhat bewildering, even with all the forum posts on it!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Natureva Spa on site is quite nice - studio room with cooking facilities and naturist, but nit swinging, indoor pool in case the weather turns bad. Less expensive than the other swinging hotels but still quite expensive.

over a year ago

Varies right across the board. Some places are basic, not particularly clean & expensive for what they are. Others are wow and extremely expensive! Better to rent a foreign owned rather than French owned. Hope this helps.

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"We went this year in June for the first time. We stayed in a Chalet on the camp site and would highly recommend it. They have different sizes and styles of chalet to choose from. It's close to the swingers bit of the beach (everywhere is pretty close to everywhere as Cap is not that big.

PM us if you want any more info.

"

Hi Pp.

DO you have details of the company that you booked with?

I did try to Pm you but can't as I do not have any pics.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"hi was wondering if anyone could help us, were looking to try a holiday here and would really appreciate some help or advise on where to stay etc.

any advice at all or do's and don'ts will be really appreciated "

If you post in the worldwide forum, you should get lots of good info from some very knowledgeable people. Also you will find many posts in there too. Good luck!

By *pice2015123Couple
over a year ago

london

Just back two weeks ago. We stayed at Oz'inn. Not on the beach but close enough. Plenty of clubs and had loads of fun. Tantra was our favourite place. Melrose is a great laugh beforehand with poles!

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We stayed at a holiday centre just outside the naturist village, it was quiet and the food was awsome. We had a weeklong pass and every day we would walk the half mile or so, spend the day then back again for the evening frivolities. We saved much money doing it this way.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"hi was wondering if anyone could help us, were looking to try a holiday here and would really appreciate some help or advise on where to stay etc.

any advice at all or do's and don'ts will be really appreciated "

You have a choice of a few hotels , the campsite , apartments or accommodation outside the gate .

The staff at Hotel Eve are exceptionally helpful and they offer good deals at both the beginning and end of the season. I usually stay there twice a year .

The apartments inside the gated area vary in standard from being exceptional to very poor. You can expect to pay from £600 upwards for a week during the peak season and most agents will only allow you to book from Saturday to Saturday . The best accommodation tends to be booked a long way in advance . Regular visitors have their favourite apartments or areas.

I stayed outside the gated area on three occasions this year . The accommodation is a lot cheaper and of a higher standard . The nearby restaurants were also much better value for money . It was either a thirty minute walk to the gated area or by bus one Euro..Accommodation inside the gated area is at least 50 percent more expensive .

Your choice of accommodation will depend on how much you want to spend and the days on which you propose to travel.

over a year ago

thank you for your help guys

Post new Message to Thread