Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cuckold relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really appeals to me! Anyone in one and fancy sharing their experiences/insight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Do you mean you want to be the cuckold?

over a year ago

I'm female so obviously I won't be the cuck lol

over a year ago

"Do you mean you want to be the cuckold?"

That makes no sense lol I'm female

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

A female cuckold is a cuckquean, but people often say cuckold for both.

over a year ago

"A female cuckold is a cuckquean, but people often say cuckold for both."

Ohhh I didn't know that lol you learn something new every day on here

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Everyday is a school day on Fab, that's for sure!

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

You have to be in a relationship either way too, are you?

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"You have to be in a relationship either way too, are you?"

She said it appeals to her...so i'm guessing not.

I'm also seeking a cuckold boyfriend. Many candidates...few suitable!

over a year ago

"

I'm also seeking a cuckold boyfriend. Many candidates...few suitable!"

Ditto!

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

i was lucky enough o be a bull to a cuckold couple for four years, until sadly they moved away due to work, would really love to find another long term cuckold relationship,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Really appeals to me! Anyone in one and fancy sharing their experiences/insight?"

Its a very horny experiance, was in relatfor 6 months...the whole dating his wife and sleeping over in their bed a huge turn on, had to end it though as feelings started for each other

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Really appeals to me! Anyone in one and fancy sharing their experiences/insight?"

As a female cuckoldress i'll answer a bit more fully. I have had a cuckold relationship in the past, which was great. I had the variety I need in my life, with his full support. My emotional needs were met by my cuckold, my physical needs by others (he had a tiny cock). On a few occasions he watched, he cleaned up and he even sucked his first ever cock for me. Sadly it didn't work out for reasons unrelated to our cuck lifestyle.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I'm not a cockoldess, but I do enjoy a different guy every now & then. And I tell hubby every detail

over a year ago

"I'm not a cockoldess, but I do enjoy a different guy every now & then. And I tell hubby every detail"

So you have sex with other men and he knows about it.....Makes you a Cuckoldress and him a Cuck as doesn't have to include humiliation.

over a year ago

"

Ditto! "

Recently we've been holding socials/parties for those into cuckolding and had a few solo Cucks looking for a Cuckoldress message us but didn't know of any single females that were looking. Well now we do lol

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

Recently we've been holding socials/parties for those into cuckolding and had a few solo Cucks looking for a Cuckoldress message us but didn't know of any single females that were looking. Well now we do lol"

Oooo I'll message

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

Recently we've been holding socials/parties for those into cuckolding and had a few solo Cucks looking for a Cuckoldress message us but didn't know of any single females that were looking. Well now we do lol

Oooo I'll message "

Pretty sure having looked at your profile you'll have a queue of guys wanting to be your cuck however best warn them what you expect from them

over a year ago

this lifestyle choice is a difficult one, a lot claim to be bulls, most are either hiding behind the keyboard, some are just up for a one night stand, rare to find a genuine bull.

there are plenty of wannabee cucks looking for hotwife, i am finding that getting a true bull who understands the difficult part.

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"You have to be in a relationship either way too, are you?"

For me as the Bull that is crucial for the cuckold experience to really mean anything to me. Don't get me wrong, meeting couples is a lot of fun but for me the cuckold experience only feels real with a married or very long term couple.

Getting a husband to suck the cock that will soon be penetrating the wife he loves so dearly is a most deliciously horny taboo made real

By *icumsuckerMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"

Ditto! "

A lot of us guys would love to be in a cuckolding relationship as well. 24/7 caged x

over a year ago

like to suck the the bull

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"like to suck the the bull "

Mmmmm having a couple licking and sucking my cock together is for me mind blowingly horny.

By *4STYWoman
over a year ago

Luanda/Angola

I'm in a cuckold relationship. Been together for 9 yrs

By *icumsuckerMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Well if any ladies are looking to meet a genuine bi xdressing experienced cuck near liverpool.

Send over a wink x

over a year ago

Couples in the cuckold scene are great for guys who like to have fun with the female partner, while the male watches. Have had a good couple of experiances as a bull/dominant male with a cuckold couple. But not many in the scene or may be I have not cone across many.

over a year ago

"I'm in a cuckold relationship. Been together for 9 yrs "
is it a monogamous relationship ?

over a year ago

"like to suck the the bull

Mmmmm having a couple licking and sucking my cock together is for me mind blowingly horny."

Agreed the first time I had this it was an explosive moment.

over a year ago

"Couples in the cuckold scene are great for guys who like to have fun with the female partner, while the male watches. Have had a good couple of experiances as a bull/dominant male with a cuckold couple. But not many in the scene or may be I have not cone across many."

There's plenty of couples into cuckolding judging by the socials and parties we've held

By *4STYWoman
over a year ago

Luanda/Angola

"I'm in a cuckold relationship. Been together for 9 yrs is it a monogamous relationship ? "

Yes

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"Couples in the cuckold scene are great for guys who like to have fun with the female partner, while the male watches. Have had a good couple of experiances as a bull/dominant male with a cuckold couple. But not many in the scene or may be I have not cone across many.

There's plenty of couples into cuckolding judging by the socials and parties we've held "

Not nearly enough down south then lol

over a year ago

I've been married over 25yr and into cuckolding for 24yr and yet to meet a real bull. Met lots of dom guys and bi guys but IMO swinging sites aren't the place to find one.

Cuck couples generally want to be owned by a bull and don't like to share him with others or need more than one bull so its a very intimate relationship between the 3 involving much more intimacy than just sex. Swingers play the field and are not looking relationships.

Having a cuck experience as in a one off with a guy is to us just a threesome, its sexually satisfying but it doesn't fulfill our emotional cuckolding needs.

.xX Jo Xx.

over a year ago

Not many bulls out there that like the cuck to suck this cock first etc

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"I've been married over 25yr and into cuckolding for 24yr and yet to meet a real bull. Met lots of dom guys and bi guys but IMO swinging sites aren't the place to find one.

Cuck couples generally want to be owned by a bull and don't like to share him with others or need more than one bull so its a very intimate relationship between the 3 involving much more intimacy than just sex. Swingers play the field and are not looking relationships.

Having a cuck experience as in a one off with a guy is to us just a threesome, its sexually satisfying but it doesn't fulfill our emotional cuckolding needs.

.xX Jo Xx."

Very well said were I to find a couple with your mindset if the chemistry and circumstances were right I would happily focus on them as my only couple. I am curious to know what sites may be better for delving further so feel free to share

over a year ago

People get hung up on the bull word. We have an extra man. Lover or boyfriend maybe. But bull. What a load of bull lol

over a year ago

Just google cuckold.uk

Unfortunately most of the genuine sites have been taken over by the money moguls.

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"Just google cuckold.uk

Unfortunately most of the genuine sites have been taken over by the money moguls. "

I think I'm on the one you mean and another called B&W but haven't found them to be any better. In some ways worse because they are full of wannabe cuckolds.

over a year ago

"

Ditto! "

Mmmm it would be my pleasure to be your boyfriend, to watch you dress to go out and kiss me goodnight as you go out to be fucked.

over a year ago

Hi Faye,

It really appeals to me too. You will make a gorgeous & amazing cuckoldress I'm sure. I'm 5'9" so I'm not sure I'd meet your height requirements, you're a goddess! There'd be something sexy about you only having bulls taller than me though

A x

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

If only i was closer lol, what you are looking for sounds perfect to me!

over a year ago

"Just google cuckold.uk

Unfortunately most of the genuine sites have been taken over by the money moguls.

I think I'm on the one you mean and another called B&W but haven't found them to be any better. In some ways worse because they are full of wannabe cuckolds."

We're on the same one and although it's a good site we've grown frustrated with it as has no filters so get mostly messaged by bulls outside our age range and there's no real sense of community on the forums more just regaling of exploits and a high five.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

We have been together nearly 17 years. Started swinging after 4 years together and gradually move into cuckoldry and haven't looked back since. That was around 7 years ago.

I agree with some of the other cuckold couples on this thread, finding guys who fully understand the dynamics of a genuine long term relationship is very difficult but the search goes on.

over a year ago

I'd love to be a Hotwife too but it is hard, like trying to find any relationship. Lots of men are interested but many I find I'm not attracted too it's annoying!

over a year ago

"People get hung up on the bull word. We have an extra man. Lover or boyfriend maybe. But bull. What a load of bull lol "

Agree hate the term 'Bull'

over a year ago

"I'd love to be a Hotwife too but it is hard, like trying to find any relationship. Lots of men are interested but many I find I'm not attracted too it's annoying! "

I (Cin) got lucky when I met Ginger that found someone open minded to try out the lifestyle. Can understand must be difficult as a potential hotwife or cuck finding someone as firstly it's about having that emotional bond & physical attraction like any other normal relationship with both sharing the interest in this lifestyle.

over a year ago

"We have been together nearly 17 years. Started swinging after 4 years together and gradually move into cuckoldry and haven't looked back since. That was around 7 years ago.

I agree with some of the other cuckold couples on this thread, finding guys who fully understand the dynamics of a genuine long term relationship is very difficult but the search goes on. "

Yeah same here... As we don't have a "man" in our life its down to me to keep it bubbling... Last week hubby was sent to tescos to do the shopping while I entertained a friend and this morning I made him go to church to pray for my sins while I sinned in our marital bed with a guy lol. Done the Sunday morning thing twice now and it drives hubby nuts cos he doesn't know who the guy is and hes gone by the time hubby gets home.

over a year ago

"this lifestyle choice is a difficult one, a lot claim to be bulls, most are either hiding behind the keyboard, some are just up for a one night stand, rare to find a genuine bull.

there are plenty of wannabee cucks looking for hotwife, i am finding that getting a true bull who understands the difficult part."

Yes most guys think that fucking a wife in front of her husband is cuckoldry. They just don't get it. Too many keyboard warriors and wannabes!

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"We have been together nearly 17 years. Started swinging after 4 years together and gradually move into cuckoldry and haven't looked back since. That was around 7 years ago.

I agree with some of the other cuckold couples on this thread, finding guys who fully understand the dynamics of a genuine long term relationship is very difficult but the search goes on.

Yeah same here... As we don't have a "man" in our life its down to me to keep it bubbling... Last week hubby was sent to tescos to do the shopping while I entertained a friend and this morning I made him go to church to pray for my sins while I sinned in our marital bed with a guy lol. Done the Sunday morning thing twice now and it drives hubby nuts cos he doesn't know who the guy is and hes gone by the time hubby gets home. "

Awesome! Thanks for that, guess where my hubby is going on Sunday.

over a year ago

"this lifestyle choice is a difficult one, a lot claim to be bulls, most are either hiding behind the keyboard, some are just up for a one night stand, rare to find a genuine bull.

there are plenty of wannabee cucks looking for hotwife, i am finding that getting a true bull who understands the difficult part.

Yes most guys think that fucking a wife in front of her husband is cuckoldry. They just don't get it. Too many keyboard warriors and wannabes!"

On a personal level i am looking for a cuckold couple to treat as a couple, regular fun and my only play. To form a bond and take it to levels we're all searching. It certainly is tough to find the said couple as much as it must be for couples finding a bull/lover. Thanks to CIN & GIN tho they are making it a touch easier hosting there cuckold parties. Hope to see you great couples there. DB.

over a year ago

"I'd love to be a Hotwife too but it is hard, like trying to find any relationship. Lots of men are interested but many I find I'm not attracted too it's annoying!

I (Cin) got lucky when I met Ginger that found someone open minded to try out the lifestyle. Can understand must be difficult as a potential hotwife or cuck finding someone as firstly it's about having that emotional bond & physical attraction like any other normal relationship with both sharing the interest in this lifestyle."

I'll keep trying. If it's meant to be, it will

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

I would love to be a womens Cuck. Its such a turn on

over a year ago

We are just getting into cuckold and loving the idea of it - the hard part is finding a regular genuine bull.

over a year ago

"We are just getting into cuckold and loving the idea of it - the hard part is finding a regular genuine bull."

We have dabbled and really found that this is what we'd like to persue further.

The issue seems to be finding the elusive man where we're all after the same thing.

over a year ago

We get lots of messages from guys promising they're a cuck couples dream but when we've met, most of them have a case of "alpha syndrome".

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Yeah same here... As we don't have a "man" in our life its down to me to keep it bubbling... Last week hubby was sent to tescos to do the shopping while I entertained a friend and this morning I made him go to church to pray for my sins while I sinned in our marital bed with a guy lol. Done the Sunday morning thing twice now and it drives hubby nuts cos he doesn't know who the guy is and hes gone by the time hubby gets home. "

Love it ! and what a lucky guy (or guys) having Sunday morning fun with you !

over a year ago

"I'm not a cockoldess, but I do enjoy a different guy every now & then. And I tell hubby every detail

So you have sex with other men and he knows about it.....Makes you a Cuckoldress and him a Cuck as doesn't have to include humiliation."

Sorry, but no.

over a year ago

would love to be a voyeur and watch a couple and there bull play

over a year ago

We've dabbled in it a little and there is scope with us for more. Mrs N says she enjoys the thrill of fucking other men and likes the aspects of me not being in the room while she fucks her new man as long as it's not too often or spoils our own relationship. She says she loves the fullness that a big cock gives her so I love to indulge her in occasionally.

Not done it much lately but I feel sure there will be one or 2 more MMF meets as our sexual dynamic between us changes as we get older.

over a year ago

"I'm not a cockoldess, but I do enjoy a different guy every now & then. And I tell hubby every detail

So you have sex with other men and he knows about it.....Makes you a Cuckoldress and him a Cuck as doesn't have to include humiliation.

Sorry, but no. "

Cuckold: a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery

He's also a wittol because he knows about it.

True it's not stated whether he's allowed to play but at simplest form thats all cuckolding is or was there some other point you decided to roll your eyes at?

By *eckandcarlCouple
over a year ago

leicester

Carl loves to watch me with other men x gets me more horny knowing he's watching another guy with me x

over a year ago

"We've dabbled in it a little and there is scope with us for more. Mrs N says she enjoys the thrill of fucking other men and likes the aspects of me not being in the room while she fucks her new man as long as it's not too often or spoils our own relationship. She says she loves the fullness that a big cock gives her so I love to indulge her in occasionally.

Not done it much lately but I feel sure there will be one or 2 more MMF meets as our sexual dynamic between us changes as we get older."

love this enjoy x

over a year ago

the problem i see with most of the terms used in the thread. a bull, cuck, hot wife, cuckoldress. then we have the instant, i am a bull, will sissy your husband and have him suck cock.

my husband if a bull tried that would probably rip it off the bull and insert it where the sun does not shine.

cuckolding has many forms, some like the term bull, others boy friend. some are sissy cucks, some are dominant cucks.

the truth, its another side of swinging, different strokes for different folks, you are either in or out.

each couple knows who and what they want, it is not a general over riding rule. it is what fills your desires, sexually, emotionally.

over a year ago

"the problem i see with most of the terms used in the thread. a bull, cuck, hot wife, cuckoldress. then we have the instant, i am a bull, will sissy your husband and have him suck cock.

my husband if a bull tried that would probably rip it off the bull and insert it where the sun does not shine.

cuckolding has many forms, some like the term bull, others boy friend. some are sissy cucks, some are dominant cucks.

the truth, its another side of swinging, different strokes for different folks, you are either in or out.

each couple knows who and what they want, it is not a general over riding rule. it is what fills your desires, sexually, emotionally."

By *oamshrimps-BobMan
over a year ago

Peterborough Hotel

I've had my nose in the forums for several years now, read many interesting (and some not so interesting) articles on all things swinging but never felt an urge to reply to any until now........

My work takes me all around the world so having a one to one relationship sucks, it doesn't work for me as I bury myself in work too often and so divorce was inevitably - though we still remain very good friends and not just 'cos of the kids

Before splitting I was always away but she had needs I couldn't satisfy only because of an expanse of ocean so she would see other men, always filling me in with pics and details after the event, even skyping me at work during a meet - does that make me a cuck?

I've never sucked a cock but I have no issues sucking and licking a freshly spunk filled juicy wet pussy, does that make me a cuck?

Since divorcing I steered away from meeting single females (many say 'no strings' but insist on you being fully single and then after first fun meet want you back most nights then get the right arse when they see I've met someone else - sounds like a relationship to me) so I actively sought out couples, just nice clean adult mmf fun - does that make me (or the hubby) a cuck?

For a few years I saw an amazing woman and we met most weeks at a club, she was married but he couldn't satisfy her sexually like I could. For nearly two years everyone at club thought we were a genuine couple so in this case does this make me a 'bull' and him the cuck? Before you answer that, what if he had no idea she was seeing me, does that now just make it a sordid affair? Further to that what if I didn't know she was married, does that still make me a bull?

I'm actively looking for another couple where I can meet the female either on her own or with both of them there, satisfy their needs in what they BOTH want out of the 'relationship' with me. I know a cpl where we all actively participate in mmf and if I so much as mentioned he was a cuck it wouldn't end well to say the least, but she craves clubs but he won't set foot in one so I would take her to various clubs and watch her sevice several men all at the same time while I sat back and watched her getting the pleasure she desired. I was her protector, her guardian, ensuring all the guys behaved - but because I 'got off' watching her get fucked in every hole does that again make me a cuck?

I don't think there is one straight forward definition and to be fair putting tags on life is never going to get agreement from all, besides, none of us like to be labelled, I am what I am (and I don't see myself as a cuck in any shape or form (but I'm guessing some will disagree) but would happily get into a 'relationship' with a female and happily watch her have fun with other men so long as I get to suck her pussy dry as well

By *ickiplusrgCouple
over a year ago

london home counties

Love it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/15 21:55:52]

over a year ago

"I've had my nose in the forums for several years now, read many interesting (and some not so interesting) articles on all things swinging but never felt an urge to reply to any until now........

My work takes me all around the world so having a one to one relationship sucks, it doesn't work for me as I bury myself in work too often and so divorce was inevitably - though we still remain very good friends and not just 'cos of the kids

Before splitting I was always away but she had needs I couldn't satisfy only because of an expanse of ocean so she would see other men, always filling me in with pics and details after the event, even skyping me at work during a meet - does that make me a cuck?

I've never sucked a cock but I have no issues sucking and licking a freshly spunk filled juicy wet pussy, does that make me a cuck?

Since divorcing I steered away from meeting single females (many say 'no strings' but insist on you being fully single and then after first fun meet want you back most nights then get the right arse when they see I've met someone else - sounds like a relationship to me) so I actively sought out couples, just nice clean adult mmf fun - does that make me (or the hubby) a cuck?

For a few years I saw an amazing woman and we met most weeks at a club, she was married but he couldn't satisfy her sexually like I could. For nearly two years everyone at club thought we were a genuine couple so in this case does this make me a 'bull' and him the cuck? Before you answer that, what if he had no idea she was seeing me, does that now just make it a sordid affair? Further to that what if I didn't know she was married, does that still make me a bull?

I'm actively looking for another couple where I can meet the female either on her own or with both of them there, satisfy their needs in what they BOTH want out of the 'relationship' with me. I know a cpl where we all actively participate in mmf and if I so much as mentioned he was a cuck it wouldn't end well to say the least, but she craves clubs but he won't set foot in one so I would take her to various clubs and watch her sevice several men all at the same time while I sat back and watched her getting the pleasure she desired. I was her protector, her guardian, ensuring all the guys behaved - but because I 'got off' watching her get fucked in every hole does that again make me a cuck?

I don't think there is one straight forward definition and to be fair putting tags on life is never going to get agreement from all, besides, none of us like to be labelled, I am what I am (and I don't see myself as a cuck in any shape or form (but I'm guessing some will disagree) but would happily get into a 'relationship' with a female and happily watch her have fun with other men so long as I get to suck her pussy dry as well "

hooray, a man who understands there is more to sex than "roll on roll off"

there are not to many of you about, a well written and genuine reply

over a year ago

I'd like to try this being a long term stallion (much fitter than a bull )

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"I'd love to be a Hotwife too but it is hard, like trying to find any relationship. Lots of men are interested but many I find I'm not attracted too it's annoying! "

I have that same problem. There is also another complication. Not only do I have to feel a connection with the wife but also with the cuckold. Although not interested in men in the traditional sense if the image of him sucking my cock or rimming me puts me off I won't be interested in cuckolding that couple.

Yes I would be willing to have fun with her but in those circumstances and sorry if it sounds harsh but he would have to be a stay away cuckold and keep his mouth and tongue away from my cock.

From my perspective I like a cuckold that has taken reasonable care of himself. A good test in my minds eye is how feminised he would look if I choose to sissify him over time

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Oh that is so horny. I have no doubt that my church upbringing plays a part in the sherr pleasure I get when I slide my cock in another mans wife for the first time. Especially if it is in their marital bed mmmmm. I never ever knowingly fuck a married woman without her husbands knowledge though. Knowing he is at lease aware even if not in the room is all part of the fun for me mmmmmm

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"the problem i see with most of the terms used in the thread. a bull, cuck, hot wife, cuckoldress. then we have the instant, i am a bull, will sissy your husband and have him suck cock.

each couple knows who and what they want, it is not a general over riding rule. it is what fills your desires, sexually, emotionally."

Exactly why communication is key I don't "have to" play the Bull and cuckold husbands every time I meet couples its just pleasurable when I can

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

I meant sheer......please forgive the poor spelling in one of my posts

By *ynamicrickCouple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 21/09/15 08:01:26]

By *ynamicrickCouple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

my wife does the same it's so horny

over a year ago

Well i am fairly new to all this but been on fabs a while. Have been seeing a couple for nearly a year now and it is all about mutual respect betweem the 3. Not just the sex but easy and pleasant chat afterwards....or even just popping in for coffee on a given day just to say hi. I really dont consider myself a 'bull' but more a lover as am allowed to see the lovely lady on my own. However, am respectful of boundaries and cN honestly say said couple have become really good friends. When we play as a 3 it is the most exciting of times just as with 2. It takes 3 to tango and everyone must play their part.

Clearly cuckoldry means a lot of dfifferent things to different people...

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

You are a lucky man. That's a beautiful situation to be in

over a year ago

"I'd like to try this being a long term stallion (much fitter than a bull ) "

Stallion...Dom...Lover...Master...Top...Alpha...Wingman...Leader...Cockblocker...Chap...Husband no'2...Jock... Ect' ect' like it or not the phrase "bull" is the most common and easiest recognisable term that encapsulates the ethos of the 3rd person in cuckolding.

over a year ago

Hi

Maybe I'd fall under your category of 'I'm not attracted to', but I'm single too & looking for a potential cuckoldress

A x

over a year ago

"You are a lucky man. That's a beautiful situation to be in"

Thank you....most kind. Of the friends on here i have spoken they have said i am very very lucky. Which i totally recognise....it is fabulous

over a year ago

"Well i am fairly new to all this but been on fabs a while. Have been seeing a couple for nearly a year now and it is all about mutual respect betweem the 3. Not just the sex but easy and pleasant chat afterwards....or even just popping in for coffee on a given day just to say hi. I really dont consider myself a 'bull' but more a lover as am allowed to see the lovely lady on my own. However, am respectful of boundaries and cN honestly say said couple have become really good friends. When we play as a 3 it is the most exciting of times just as with 2. It takes 3 to tango and everyone must play their part.

"

That sounds amazing, would love something similar to this, with the right person, not into the 'bull' thing.

over a year ago

"Well i am fairly new to all this but been on fabs a while. Have been seeing a couple for nearly a year now and it is all about mutual respect betweem the 3. Not just the sex but easy and pleasant chat afterwards....or even just popping in for coffee on a given day just to say hi. I really dont consider myself a 'bull' but more a lover as am allowed to see the lovely lady on my own. However, am respectful of boundaries and cN honestly say said couple have become really good friends. When we play as a 3 it is the most exciting of times just as with 2. It takes 3 to tango and everyone must play their part.

That sounds amazing, would love something similar to this, with the right person, not into the 'bull' thing."

Thank you...not what i or the others were looking for ultimately but just ended up getting on so well we kept meeting.

...this has meant the connection is vwry strong and that everyone aware of each others likes and dislikes..which makes for truly amazing sexual fun. I would not change it for the world.....we also meet others as a 3 which again is amazing as lots of trust. Fun with regular people is sooòo much better than loads of seperate meets.

over a year ago

Ginger was suppose to have her first stay over meet last night but the guy never bothered to get back in touch. Been hard to arrange and then actively live out some of the fantasies that we'd like to try. Hoping this weekend might be able to do the public flirting and getting off with a guy in front of me at the social we're attending. Fingers crossed may lead to me going home alone to receive texts/pics/vids and a phonecall from her and perhaps one day soon will come home to find myself being cuckold

over a year ago

"Ginger was suppose to have her first stay over meet last night but the guy never bothered to get back in touch. Been hard to arrange and then actively live out some of the fantasies that we'd like to try. Hoping this weekend might be able to do the public flirting and getting off with a guy in front of me at the social we're attending. Fingers crossed may lead to me going home alone to receive texts/pics/vids and a phonecall from her and perhaps one day soon will come home to find myself being cuckold "

Sorry to hear that....terrible..what a timewaster

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

Recently we've been holding socials/parties for those into cuckolding and had a few solo Cucks looking for a Cuckoldress message us but didn't know of any single females that were looking. Well now we do lol"

I'd love to attend one od your socials/parties! How often are they held? I am not sure I can make the 4th. Do we need to be down on a guestlist or can we just turn up with it being at a club?

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

I'd love to attend one od your socials/parties! How often are they held? I am not sure I can make the 4th. Do we need to be down on a guestlist or can we just turn up with it being at a club? "

Hoping to do 1 every month and we do it by guestlist just so we know numbers attending

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

Oooo I'll message

Pretty sure having looked at your profile you'll have a queue of guys wanting to be your cuck however best warn them what you expect from them "

Can I PM you please Cinnamon and Ginger?

over a year ago

there are plenty of wannabee cucks looking for hotwife, i am finding that getting a true bull who understands the difficult part."

so so right the wanna be out number the bulls im a bull

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"

Ditto! "

Me too!!

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

Oooo I'll message

Pretty sure having looked at your profile you'll have a queue of guys wanting to be your cuck however best warn them what you expect from them

Can I PM you please Cinnamon and Ginger? "

Yes you can

over a year ago

Blimey we'll have to set a cuckoldress/cuck dating service at our parties lol

over a year ago

"Blimey we'll have to set a cuckoldress/cuck dating service at our parties lol"

This is something we'd love to get going with a fun and reliable guy-it seems therein lies the problem! But always open to offers from those who fit the bill!x

over a year ago

"Blimey we'll have to set a cuckoldress/cuck dating service at our parties lol

This is something we'd love to get going with a fun and reliable guy-it seems therein lies the problem! But always open to offers from those who fit the bill!x"

Well that's the idea of the parties is to get couples together with genuine guys

over a year ago

"

Ditto!

Oooo I'll message

Can I PM you please Cinnamon and Ginger?

Yes you can "

Your filters prevent me PMing you, could you message me please so I can message you?

Thanks xxx

over a year ago

For many years now I've given my wife permission to have sex with another man. Sadly it's something she's not done yet, but I'm always hoping that one day she will change her mind.

From my research cuckolding can be in various forms, it's what suits you.

I'd love to watch my wife with another man but wouldn't be happy with the humiliation. However more recently I've been fantasising about being forced to clean up a guy afterwards. I wouldn't need to be forced to perform clean up duty on a lady

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"I'd like to try this being a long term stallion (much fitter than a bull )

Stallion...Dom...Lover...Master...Top...Alpha...Wingman...Leader...Cockblocker...Chap...Husband no'2...Jock... Ect' ect' like it or not the phrase "bull" is the most common and easiest recognisable term that encapsulates the ethos of the 3rd person in cuckolding. "

I'm not so sure about that...

What makes the English language great is its ability to convey subtle differences, using the minimum amount of words...

To my ears though, "bull" simply means stupid.

It can't mean anything else... Big, stupid, cattle, who needs controlling and corralling to ensure he can do his bit when needed...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/15 18:02:05]

over a year ago

As I said call the person whatever makes you happy.. It's not his tag that's important but look on any dedicated cuck site and you'll find "bull" is the predominant tag.

In the 70's USA the common term was "stud" and that ended up leaning to a wife breeding term.

When "swinging" came out as in just couples throwing keys into a dish. It was very much just wife swapping and couples who met studs were very much frowned on and poly relationships even more so. So the term "bull" was very appropriate as he was mainly just an extra cock. As the world gets smaller fetishes become the norm.

What is important is that the guy understands his role and can adapt. Most not into cuckolding think the fem is in command and the hubby is just wimp with a pickle dick and an obstacle... WRONG!! The cuck is the one in charge and it's he who choses to concede his alpha male status over to the other man as in most cases it's the male partner who suggests this journey, and the fem who tends to question it until she accepts it's what he wants and the fem then grows stronger in confidence to relate her desires. All cuck couples share a bond that no "bull/stud" can ever share. It's a journey that belongs to them only and they will always consider their partner's needs before the 3rd party no matter how involved they all become.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"As I said call the person whatever makes you happy.. It's not his tag that's important but look on any dedicated cuck site and you'll find "bull" is the predominant tag.

In the 70's USA the common term was "stud" and that ended up leaning to a wife breeding term.

When "swinging" came out as in just couples throwing keys into a dish. It was very much just wife swapping and couples who met studs were very much frowned on and poly relationships even more so. So the term "bull" was very appropriate as he was mainly just an extra cock. As the world gets smaller fetishes become the norm.

What is important is that the guy understands his role and can adapt. Most not into cuckolding think the fem is in command and the hubby is just wimp with a pickle dick and an obstacle... WRONG!! The cuck is the one in charge and it's he who choses to concede his alpha male status over to the other man as in most cases it's the male partner who suggests this journey, and the fem who tends to question it until she accepts it's what he wants and the fem then grows stronger in confidence to relate her desires. All cuck couples share a bond that no "bull/stud" can ever share. It's a journey that belongs to them only and they will always consider their partner's needs before the 3rd party no matter how involved they all become."

Studs are effectively the Bulls of the horse world....

Whatever floats anyone's boat.... I'm not judging & don't care who is in control (it's usually no one, in most walks of life), that's a philosophical debate for another time...

But the i could never be/be called a bull, that's all I was saying.

It's basically like saying "hey stupid, come here"....

over a year ago

"As I said call the person whatever makes you happy.. It's not his tag that's important but look on any dedicated cuck site and you'll find "bull" is the predominant tag.

What is important is that the guy understands his role and can adapt. Most not into cuckolding think the fem is in command and the hubby is just wimp with a pickle dick and an obstacle... WRONG!! The cuck is the one in charge and it's he who choses to concede his alpha male status over to the other man as in most cases it's the male partner who suggests this journey, and the fem who tends to question it until she accepts it's what he wants and the fem then grows stronger in confidence to relate her desires. All cuck couples share a bond that no "bull/stud" can ever share. It's a journey that belongs to them only and they will always consider their partner's needs before the 3rd party no matter how involved they all become.

Studs are effectively the Bulls of the horse world....

Whatever floats anyone's boat.... I'm not judging & don't care who is in control (it's usually no one, in most walks of life), that's a philosophical debate for another time...

But the i could never be/be called a bull, that's all I was saying.

It's basically like saying "hey stupid, come here"....

"

We don't like the term 'bull' either, each to their own of course just that we aren't comfortable with it.

Not into the humiliation thing, just love the idea of sharing her

over a year ago

See thing we like about cuckolding is so many variables admittedly I'm more into the humiliation/chasity then Ginger is but for us it's more of physical than verbal humiliation. About Ginger deciding that if she finds someone attractive having the freedom to openly flirt in front of me. Deciding that if she wants to be alone with them choosing to do so without telling me I'm pathetic although she might say I'm going with a real man so see you in the morning. Telling me when she has a day off and I don't to wear female underwear as while I'm at work she'll be fucking someone without either of them calling me a sissy if that makes sense? Humiliation without degradation...

over a year ago

Totally. My hubby is ex-forces shaved head full of tattoos and has an intimidating presence and no one on this planet could make him choose to do what he didn't want to do. But he chooses this lifestyle and its his drug, and it is definitely an addiction lol. I think were at the stage where its all about what I do and my pleasure.. The better time and more pleasure I receive from other men the more turned on he is. Given a choice he'd prefer to only have me after I'd been with someone and when we do have sex he's always whispering in my ear about other men who have had me until I start thinking about them too and its mind blowing. Very very addictive.

over a year ago

"Totally. My hubby is ex-forces shaved head full of tattoos and has an intimidating presence and no one on this planet could make him choose to do what he didn't want to do. But he chooses this lifestyle and its his drug, and it is definitely an addiction lol. I think were at the stage where its all about what I do and my pleasure.. The better time and more pleasure I receive from other men the more turned on he is. Given a choice he'd prefer to only have me after I'd been with someone and when we do have sex he's always whispering in my ear about other men who have had me until I start thinking about them too and its mind blowing. Very very addictive."

Spot on

Anything Ginger orders me to do isn't anything I wouldn't choose to do anyway so is done to empower her and also whoever she chooses to be with. It is addictive and the chasity and everything else is there to add to the rush that I feel when I'm allowed to take the cage off and and we can then relive everything that has happened and reconnect together.

over a year ago

"Totally. My hubby is ex-forces shaved head full of tattoos and has an intimidating presence and no one on this planet could make him choose to do what he didn't want to do. But he chooses this lifestyle and its his drug, and it is definitely an addiction lol. I think were at the stage where its all about what I do and my pleasure.. The better time and more pleasure I receive from other men the more turned on he is. Given a choice he'd prefer to only have me after I'd been with someone and when we do have sex he's always whispering in my ear about other men who have had me until I start thinking about them too and its mind blowing. Very very addictive."

Adds a little twist to the whiserping in the ear..exchange "men" with "women" ...

Then the whole gets a little more evil

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"See thing we like about cuckolding is so many variables admittedly I'm more into the humiliation/chasity then Ginger is but for us it's more of physical than verbal humiliation. About Ginger deciding that if she finds someone attractive having the freedom to openly flirt in front of me. Deciding that if she wants to be alone with them choosing to do so without telling me I'm pathetic although she might say I'm going with a real man so see you in the morning. Telling me when she has a day off and I don't to wear female underwear as while I'm at work she'll be fucking someone without either of them calling me a sissy if that makes sense? Humiliation without degradation..."
So perfectly put! J

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

"See thing we like about cuckolding is so many variables admittedly I'm more into the humiliation/chasity then Ginger is but for us it's more of physical than verbal humiliation. About Ginger deciding that if she finds someone attractive having the freedom to openly flirt in front of me. Deciding that if she wants to be alone with them choosing to do so without telling me I'm pathetic although she might say I'm going with a real man so see you in the morning. Telling me when she has a day off and I don't to wear female underwear as while I'm at work she'll be fucking someone without either of them calling me a sissy if that makes sense? Humiliation without degradation..."

Very interesting post. It actually taps into some of the reasons I got into cuckolding couples in the first place. I have been swinging on and off and meeting couples for more years than I care remember. However up until 2-3 years ago the concept of cuckolding never even entered my thought process. Had I not had a relationship with a sub for three years it probably never would have.

To my mind there are many similarities between having a sub and for want of a better word owning a cuckold couple.

Being a sub or a cuckold does not have to imply any kind of weakness. Rather it has a lot to do with trusting the Dom or Bull enough to let go and enjoy what for some is the sense of freedom that comes with it.

In my experience that comes from the people I meet knowing that behind the authority and beyond the bedroom is genuine regard, empathy and respect for the woman or couple I am having fun with.

With me being short for a guy although I stay in shape. The fact is the husbands are indeed sometimes bigger than me in every respect. But they are always more than happy to let go and go with the flow because of the respect I give before and after all the fun begins. After all isn't that a big part of what we are all doing here. Letting go and indulging in fantasy and pleasure?

over a year ago

Mrs N doesn't quite get this cuckold thing. We've done quite a few cuckold things over the years and I have pushed the boundaries to as close as I can to being a cuckolded partner but...... she can't bring herself to do it as a cuckoldress . i.e take the initiative. Organise things with other men.

The closest we got was a few weeks ago when she pretended to be a sex slave. But it was all about my imagination and fantasy and what I wanted from the scenario. Discussions ongoing LOL. We'll get there in the end.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Mrs N doesn't quite get this cuckold thing. We've done quite a few cuckold things over the years and I have pushed the boundaries to as close as I can to being a cuckolded partner but...... she can't bring herself to do it as a cuckoldress . i.e take the initiative. Organise things with other men.

The closest we got was a few weeks ago when she pretended to be a sex slave. But it was all about my imagination and fantasy and what I wanted from the scenario. Discussions ongoing LOL. We'll get there in the end."

And I'm sure you will have great fun getting there!! lol

over a year ago

"People get hung up on the bull word. We have an extra man. Lover or boyfriend maybe. But bull. What a load of bull lol "

Agree

over a year ago

"Not many bulls out there that like the cuck to suck this cock first etc "

Not all men are same. Only like pussy strictly.

over a year ago

"Blimey we'll have to set a cuckoldress/cuck dating service at our parties lol

This is something we'd love to get going with a fun and reliable guy-it seems therein lies the problem! But always open to offers from those who fit the bill!x"

They gonna find you. You should find them because you know What you want isn't it.

over a year ago

Been to a cuckold themed party before. Didn't go again...

over a year ago

"Been to a cuckold themed party before. Didn't go again..."

why?

By *hilled adventurousMan
over a year ago

witterings

I've been the bull twice in these situations ....unfortunately the couple's in question had not thought it through enough and so ......Ended in jealousy .....Ho hum !!!

over a year ago

"Been to a cuckold themed party before. Didn't go again...

why? "

You cant choose a serious alpha male in a crowded noisy room from behind a mask. A relationship has to develop. A fuck is just a fuck.

over a year ago

why?

You cant choose a serious alpha male in a crowded noisy room from behind a mask. A relationship has to develop. A fuck is just a fuck."

fair enough

over a year ago

It seemed to be a magnet for wanna be's. 200 guys one guy who got it who my wife met a few weeks later. But only after much messaging.

By *jxxxxCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Happy to share. We'd love to know more about your ideas too

over a year ago

"It seemed to be a magnet for wanna be's. 200 guys one guy who got it who my wife met a few weeks later. But only after much messaging."

but did you meet him on the event?

over a year ago

At*

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

This is pretty hot imo. As a mostly sub guy, I'd love to watch my partner getting her ass shagged off! As long as she doesn't mind watching me get shafted by gorgeous top ts's.

One of my hottest sexual encounters was with a transsexual and lady. The facial, kissing and cumswapping after the money shot still gets me hot under the collar!

over a year ago

I never quite get what the cuck gets out of all this especially when it's something like this where the relationship starts purely for the sexual fetish of cuckolding rather than it being a relationship first and then it moving into this.

over a year ago

"I never quite get what the cuck gets out of all this especially when it's something like this where the relationship starts purely for the sexual fetish of cuckolding rather than it being a relationship first and then it moving into this."

Your right, a guy watching someone he's never met before being fucked isn't cuckolding.

Will try to describe it all as best as I can. It is as a rush of emotions when I know I'm being cucked. Some negative and some positive but it becomes addictive. Also the person you love the most being your own porn star and getting to see things that you wouldn't normally pick up on when its the 2 of you although sometimes the not watching but only listening in or getting hints even better. The surrendering of control to the person you trust the most and the 'pride' in her that she is claiming her sexual independence. If you can learn to get yourself past the social conditioning, and emotions of jealousy and anxiety being cucked is very enjoyable

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

It's so hard finding a real guy who's into this so many time wasters who drop out at the last minute. Want a long term not just now and again. Wife has needs which means regular meet! ??

By *s.KerryTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

How very true the paragraph below is in my opinion. I was in a cuckold relationship for over five years and my role was as important as that of my partner. No 'outsider' no matter whether you refer to yourself as a 'bull' or any other term can take away that special bond between two people.. Maybe old fashioned but 'Love' rules..

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

why?

You cant choose a serious alpha male in a crowded noisy room from behind a mask. A relationship has to develop. A fuck is just a fuck."

I completely agree but I think the parties are a good idea. A cuckold couple might just find that diamond in the rough that they are looking for! It gives both the couple and bull a chance to introduce themselves and chat at least. I appreciate if too many people are invited it becomes too manic but it's a great starting point. J

over a year ago

why?

You cant choose a serious alpha male in a crowded noisy room from behind a mask. A relationship has to develop. A fuck is just a fuck. I completely agree but I think the parties are a good idea. A cuckold couple might just find that diamond in the rough that they are looking for! It gives both the couple and bull a chance to introduce themselves and chat at least. I appreciate if too many people are invited it becomes too manic but it's a great starting point. J "

Our parties are exactly that the chance to introduce each other as then you really get to gauge a person and whether they will take everybodies needs in consideration or just looking to be dismissive of cuck and after a fuck. There's the opportunity to take things further on the night but no obligation

over a year ago

why?

You cant choose a serious alpha male in a crowded noisy room from behind a mask. A relationship has to develop. A fuck is just a fuck. I completely agree but I think the parties are a good idea. A cuckold couple might just find that diamond in the rough that they are looking for! It gives both the couple and bull a chance to introduce themselves and chat at least. I appreciate if too many people are invited it becomes too manic but it's a great starting point. J

Our parties are exactly that the chance to introduce each other as then you really get to gauge a person and whether they will take everybodies needs in consideration or just looking to be dismissive of cuck and after a fuck. There's the opportunity to take things further on the night but no obligation"

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I never quite get what the cuck gets out of all this especially when it's something like this where the relationship starts purely for the sexual fetish of cuckolding rather than it being a relationship first and then it moving into this.

Your right, a guy watching someone he's never met before being fucked isn't cuckolding.

Will try to describe it all as best as I can. It is as a rush of emotions when I know I'm being cucked. Some negative and some positive but it becomes addictive. Also the person you love the most being your own porn star and getting to see things that you wouldn't normally pick up on when its the 2 of you although sometimes the not watching but only listening in or getting hints even better. The surrendering of control to the person you trust the most and the 'pride' in her that she is claiming her sexual independence. If you can learn to get yourself past the social conditioning, and emotions of jealousy and anxiety being cucked is very enjoyable "

It's the juxtaposition of emotions that fractionates bringing about an altered state of internal thought (would have said hypnotic, but it may be taken out of context).

I don't know what it is like, however, I suspect it is very much like a sub zone.

You've brought up some interesting thoughts.

over a year ago

"I never quite get what the cuck gets out of all this especially when it's something like this where the relationship starts purely for the sexual fetish of cuckolding rather than it being a relationship first and then it moving into this.

Will try to describe it all as best as I can. It is as a rush of emotions when I know I'm being cucked. Some negative and some positive but it becomes addictive. Also the person you love the most being your own porn star and getting to see things that you wouldn't normally pick up on when its the 2 of you although sometimes the not watching but only listening in or getting hints even better. The surrendering of control to the person you trust the most and the 'pride' in her that she is claiming her sexual independence. If you can learn to get yourself past the social conditioning, and emotions of jealousy and anxiety being cucked is very enjoyable

It's the juxtaposition of emotions that fractionates bringing about an altered state of internal thought (would have said hypnotic, but it may be taken out of context).

I don't know what it is like, however, I suspect it is very much like a sub zone.

You've brought up some interesting thoughts. "

Thank you it is difficult to put in words but yes when conditions are right it's similar to the sub zone and you do get the cuck angst or sub drop after

over a year ago

I often fantasise about a man presenting his wife/partner to me while he waits in another room/downstairs, or whatever....

over a year ago

We all have different views , likes and dislikes and use different terminology.

For me, its an honour for a cuckold hotwife couple to invite me into their lives.

Enjoying a hotwive and giving and recieving pleasure knowing the cuckold hubby is getting his pleasure too....thats just as important. ..wether that be from watching, listening, clean up duties, humiliation. ..slowly pushing bounderies but all the time ensuring that the couple both love what they do and keeps their marriage and our "friendship" enjoyable and fulfilment of needs

over a year ago

Happened to me before I even knew about the Vick scene.

A friends wife started working for me and said she had only ever had sex with him.

I offered my services and a great 6 months of fun and games followed.

We all agreed that if any one wanted to stop we would do still friends 20 years later

over a year ago

Love This X

over a year ago

Mrs Moon has just started seeing a guy on her own whom she found herself in vanilla life ! So our journey has really just begun

over a year ago

Oh good luck to her..and how do you feel?

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Yea we agree it really is addictive when we away from scene we soon start thinking about it again

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Its addictive if it works, sometimes when it doesnt work well its rather off putting for a while.

Not only for the couple but also for the 'bull'; takes a while to get back into things after a bad experience, and needs new people and new ideas i think.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

I love this

over a year ago

Often have wondered what it would be like to be a cuck. Just got the experience I'd be up for trying it.

The porn side of it that's I've seen turns me on,not so much the humiliation of the male though but its all role play.

Something to get ticked off my list.

over a year ago

Hi I am a cuck.i have done it before. I'd love to be in a cuckold relationship again . Get in touch.x

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

What an interesting read! Been totally educated. And reassured that I am totally normal!

I know that as part of a couple, I'm not into 'being unfaithful' but as part of the sex life within the relationship, love switching between the psychological dom/sub feeling that comes with having another man/men introduced on to the scene. And knowing that it turns my partner on is the best. Perhaps I am a cuckqueen in the making.... goh, I wish I learnt this stuff years ago!

over a year ago

"What an interesting read! Been totally educated. And reassured that I am totally normal!

I know that as part of a couple, I'm not into 'being unfaithful' but as part of the sex life within the relationship, love switching between the psychological dom/sub feeling that comes with having another man/men introduced on to the scene. And knowing that it turns my partner on is the best. Perhaps I am a cuckqueen in the making.... goh, I wish I learnt this stuff years ago!"

Hotwife or cuckoldress

Cuckqueen is a completely different thing

over a year ago

It's so hard finding a woman who is into it

over a year ago

"It's so hard finding a woman who is into it"

Yeah you sort of need to be a couple, otherwise it doesn't work.

over a year ago

I've mentioned doing it with lots if gfs but none will

over a year ago

Would genuinely like to again. Participated once and amazing turn on!! Any offers?

Post new Message to Thread