Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Swingers clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have never been to a club and have heard stories of how single blokes seem to get hit hard with the door charges etc etc. Whats the thing when your in there like is it all dos and donts or what and does every one stand round to watch you?. Dont no if I would have stage fright or not with a big audience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Is it all do's and dont's?"

No....its a free for all where guys get to stick their hand in anywhere they like, after all it's what you pay your entry charge for.

It's all part of your human rights...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have never been to a club and have heard stories of how single blokes seem to get hit hard with the door charges etc etc. Whats the thing when your in there like is it all dos and donts or what and does every one stand round to watch you?. Dont no if I would have stage fright or not with a big audience"

lol don't tease him. I was lucky, the club i go to is decent, polite and nice. Not much to get in, everyone is incredibly friendly and everyone is dressed so you don't have groups of guys with their cocks out watching lol.

Course, thats just one place. Heard about other places that are cockfests on nights when guys can get in. Check clubs on the top menu and see what single blokes have said about the ones in your area...

over a year ago

You're spoilt for choice in the North-West - there's Adam&Eves in Eccles, Cupids in Swinton, Partners in Bury, Liaison in Rochdale, the Townhouse in Birkenhead, Infusion in Blackpool, etc., etc.

My favourites are Cupids and Partners. There's bar/lounge areas, private rooms,couples-only rooms and group rooms; Partners also have a totally dark group room as well. Basically you can watch more-or-less anywhere and take part in what's going on in the group room - though it's deemed to be good manners if you wait to be invited. Sometimes the action in the group room can get quite hot! If you get stage fright that's tough but not a fatal problem - there's bound to be something or other happening soon that will tickle your fancy. A word of warning, though - don't trail women around!

Considering the amount of fun you can have I think the prices are reasonable.

over a year ago

I go to Chams in Newport and as a single lady I wish there were more single guys allowed in :P

Think it is a bit pricey on the door though.

over a year ago

"I have never been to a club and have heard stories of how single blokes seem to get hit hard with the door charges etc etc. Whats the thing when your in there like is it all dos and donts or what and does every one stand round to watch you?. Dont no if I would have stage fright or not with a big audience"

In my experience, the door charges for single guys does tend to be more expensive than for couples/ladies (but that's just because more single guys are interested in nsa sex - it's all about 'supply and demand'!).

As Dodge says, check out the club reviews for the club(s) that you are interested in. However, I'll think you find that many clubs have 'private rooms' (where you and your lady can have fun without an audience, if that is what you would prefer).

There are usually 'dos and donts', but as long as you treat people with respect, and don't touch unless you're invited to, you're likely to have a very enjoyable evening. Good luck!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Whats the thing when your in there like is it all dos and donts or what and does every one stand round to watch you?"

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Whats the thing when your in there like is it all dos and donts or what and does every one stand round to watch you?

"

It's like the coliseum scene in Gladiator.

over a year ago

haha hey I am always polite and with good manners me you no!. Im a 35yr old lad who does actualy enjoy female company both phisical and mental as for me theres nothing better than a good conversation and good giggle with a lady. As well as some mind blowing sex. But the sex aint the be all and end all for me. lol I aint some old fart thats foaming at the mouth at the sheer thought of abit of pussy haha x

over a year ago

Before I get any more private msgs from folk telling me were they think im going wrong by writting the above msg about getting in contact with the lady. Please do me a favour and click on the lady in questions profile and read it all properly as I DID!! and if you do you will see that it clearly states that she is ONLY looking for single guys but has blocked evry one of my sex as she is sick of wadding through one liners etc etc and people who aint read her profile proper. And right now I can totally understand how she must feel lol. Cheers tho guys itts funny tho

over a year ago

maybe she blocked single guys because she has enough play mates????????

Post new Message to Thread