Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

2nd opinion, advice and tips welcome

Jump to newest

By *xcite OP   Man
over a year ago

paignton

Tips and advice wanted:

I'm requesting anyone out there who reads this. Just for advice. I've never been good at putting words into text but know I enjoy this lifestyle. I would welcome just some friendly points to improve my profile. I won't take any offence and would like any tips on how or if I should change up how my profile is here. Sometimes it takes a outside set of eyes to get a profile to where it should be. If you have any points. Please PM me and all tips and advice will be welcomed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Why pm? If you get advice on here then others will know what has already been said and not repeat it....saves you getting 10 messages the same

By *xcite OP   Man
over a year ago

paignton

I welcome all comments. Do you have any tips of improvement for me ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally prefer when people say a little bit about what they like. If all you say is "nothing is too dirty or kinky" you're not really saying what you are actually into. More that you're into anything.....That's my opinion anyway.

-Courtney

By *ensoriaCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Dirty in my mind is watersports etc. Dirty and kinky is all relative

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Watersport is normal to me.....hard sports would be dirty in my world

over a year ago

"Tips and advice wanted:

I'm requesting anyone out there who reads this. Just for advice. I've never been good at putting words into text but know I enjoy this lifestyle. I would welcome just some friendly points to improve my profile. I won't take any offence and would like any tips on how or if I should change up how my profile is here. Sometimes it takes a outside set of eyes to get a profile to where it should be. If you have any points. Please PM me and all tips and advice will be welcomed "

I am afraid that to me your profile has an air of desperation about it. It would put us off. No distance too far. Up for anything, etc. It is not an attractive trait.

over a year ago

"Tips and advice wanted:

I'm requesting anyone out there who reads this. Just for advice. I've never been good at putting words into text but know I enjoy this lifestyle. I would welcome just some friendly points to improve my profile. I won't take any offence and would like any tips on how or if I should change up how my profile is here. Sometimes it takes a outside set of eyes to get a profile to where it should be. If you have any points. Please PM me and all tips and advice will be welcomed

I am afraid that to me your profile has an air of desperation about it. It would put us off. No distance too far. Up for anything, etc. It is not an attractive trait."

This.

Plus I would just delete the reference to 'must be someone who can stand the pace'. It doesn't really mean anything yet at the same time comes across demanding. You are just better off without it

over a year ago

I'm about Quality not quantity... This is not a good opening line.

Must be someone who can stand the pace... What does this even mean? Sounds creepy.

No fantasy is unliveable.... This just isn't true.

NO distance is too far.... Neither is this.

Will happily take part in anything you have in mind..... Or this.

You can't just say - "hey, I'm open for anything" as it sounds like you're just casting a wide net and not actually looking for anything specific. Like was said above, it smacks of desperation.

Post new Message to Thread