Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

messaging advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I messaged a few people on here when i first arrived and had no reply. But now my profile has evolved and improved. Do you think that it would be worth trying again or best left alone.

not sure if i worded this right but you get the idea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

By *achaCouple
over a year ago

manchester

too many cock pics for starters..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I messaged a few people on here when i first arrived and had no reply. But now my profile has evolved and improved. Do you think that it would be worth trying again or best left alone.

not sure if i worded this right but you get the idea"

It may well be worth trying again, if you explain what you have added to your profile, whether pics, verifications, more details, at least it shows you realise you have messaged before and not just sending out loads of messages.

W

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

like someone above said further up, nothing ventured nothing gained, only thing i'd suggest is that you change your main profile to something else rather than a cock shot, especially if your going to be mailing couples, as much as i don't mind the odd cock shot, if my hubby read the email it would be deleted in an instant... oh and good luck.

over a year ago

thanks for the advice, had forgotten that pic was my main pic, have changed it now. dont want to put the face pic up there it might crack peoples screens lol

over a year ago

advice taken on board thanks people, hope it helps me make some more friends. happy swinging all

Post new Message to Thread