FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How to go about arranging a. MFF and then MMF??

Jump to newest

By *ifeguy73 OP   Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Hi, I have a single profile on here looking to meet single ladies, or couples. But a bisexual female friend, has asked me to try to find another bisexual female to join me and her for 3some action.

How am I best to try to sort this out?? And also the mmf?? How do I go about getting a suitable candidate??

Also, can anyone help me understand, the girl I'm "friends" with has said to me she will only do the 3somes if I am in both, but she is saying she wants me only to have mutual oral with our 2nd girl, only fucking with her and most definitely cumming on/in/over her and not with 2nd girl?? Why would a girl insist on this when me and her are not together as such?? She also stopped speaking when I was briefly in a relationship with another girl?? Me's baffled me?? Help??

Hello.

Sorry goodbye I mean, X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So two separate issues here really.

First answer is make a couples profile no one is going to belive your a single male with an unknown female "friend"

Secondly you're gonna have a hard time with it being soft swap only especially with the crazy lady who clearly has feelings for you.

Why would a bi woman want to put her self in the middle of that potential cluster duck when there's a lot of non issue laden couples to pick.

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

Good luck, why would any lady want to be made to feel uncomfortable in that way. You are not a couple and the lady seems unhappy when you meet others. It's obvious she's keen on you. My advice, be with her or let someone else appreciate her if your not interested!

over a year ago

Try setting up a couples profile, going to struggle otherwise

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

There's loads of either couples profiles where the guy only meets or where the woman or man has to meet the guy to get to see the woman so people are understandably very sceptical about this

Getting a photo verified couples profile maybe with a webcam veri of both of you to start with may help you seem more genuine to other women

over a year ago

"Hi, I have a single profile on here looking to meet single ladies, or couples. But a bisexual female friend, has asked me to try to find another bisexual female to join me and her for 3some action.

How am I best to try to sort this out?? And also the mmf?? How do I go about getting a suitable candidate??

Also, can anyone help me understand, the girl I'm "friends" with has said to me she will only do the 3somes if I am in both, but she is saying she wants me only to have mutual oral with our 2nd girl, only fucking with her and most definitely cumming on/in/over her and not with 2nd girl?? Why would a girl insist on this when me and her are not together as such?? She also stopped speaking when I was briefly in a relationship with another girl?? Me's baffled me?? Help??

Hello.

Sorry goodbye I mean, X "

Good luck finding a girl willing to agree to those demands

over a year ago

Sounds way too much hassle. Try to find a couple who are looking for a guy.

over a year ago

Can only really comment on the MFF as it's what floats my boat. Get her to organise it. She sounds like she knows what she wants and she is more likely to be successful if it comes from her.

Personally I would avoid her like the plague tho. Wtf is in it for the other fem? Sounds jealous and controlling. Not key atributes I'd look for in an MFF.

over a year ago

1. Why do you have to arrange it? Surely it's easier for her to find the other woman and, if she agrees to the restrictions, then introduce you.

2. Same with the MFM, let her find the man. If he is happy with it then you two can chat.

3. I suspect that she has feelings for you.....or maybe it's just that she doesn't want to mess with people when they are in relationships....of course that's the charitable answer. It sounds like she wants you....before you organise anything maybe you need to have a proper talk with her

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"1. Why do you have to arrange it? Surely it's easier for her to find the other woman and, if she agrees to the restrictions, then introduce you.

2. Same with the MFM, let her find the man. If he is happy with it then you two can chat.

3. I suspect that she has feelings for you.....or maybe it's just that she doesn't want to mess with people when they are in relationships....of course that's the charitable answer. It sounds like she wants you....before you organise anything maybe you need to have a proper talk with her"

This.

If your friend is on here she'll find it far easier to arrange than you. As there's so many posts (meets and forum stories) where a single male on here has a 'friend' or FB who wants joint fun there will undoubtedly be plenty I sceptics. It would probably help your cause of course if she is on here for her to at least verify you - and vice versa. You could then put an explanation in your respective profiles that you're looking to play together and save the setting up of a joint profile.

A

over a year ago

"There's loads of either couples profiles where the guy only meets or where the woman or man has to meet the guy to get to see the woman so people are understandably very sceptical about this

Getting a photo verified couples profile maybe with a webcam veri of both of you to start with may help you seem more genuine to other women "

Sceptical because so many of them are in fact just blokes perhaps?

If the OP wants to arrange these meets the simple way is get the lady friend to do it....will get much more responses!

over a year ago

"There's loads of either couples profiles where the guy only meets or where the woman or man has to meet the guy to get to see the woman so people are understandably very sceptical about this

Getting a photo verified couples profile maybe with a webcam veri of both of you to start with may help you seem more genuine to other women

Sceptical because so many of them are in fact just blokes perhaps?

If the OP wants to arrange these meets the simple way is get the lady friend to do it....will get much more responses!"

No the simple way is to set up a couples profile. There are plenty of threads bemoaning single women who morph in to couples

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

she obviously doesnt want to share you..

nothing in it for the other lady joining you..get her to organise it..noone can see even if they fancy her this way

with this 'dynamic' though, even if it was organised by her,i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole...

good luck though

over a year ago

" let someone else appreciate her if your not interested!"

Wait it's his fault she fancies him

Post new Message to Thread