Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Gushing - a question.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, so I don't squirt, I don't really gush - I actually drench! I've only been aquatic for a few months and it seems to be getting worse (or better, depending on your view). My man absolutely adores it but I do wonder if I'm normal or what normal is. When I come, I unleash a tsunami and I'm wondering if any other fab ladies can share their thoughts....

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been a gusher for years, it's fairly normal. I didn't realise until an ex told me about it and get a lot of comments from guys about just being really wet as well.

Wouldn't worry about it, it's probably healthy and cleans out your bits better or something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you lovely, that's good to hear x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok, so I don't squirt, I don't really gush - I actually drench! I've only been aquatic for a few months and it seems to be getting worse (or better, depending on your view). My man absolutely adores it but I do wonder if I'm normal or what normal is. When I come, I unleash a tsunami and I'm wondering if any other fab ladies can share their thoughts...."

There are tonnes of threads about gushing and squirting on the forums if you look. It seems pretty common and men seem to love it. As long as you both enjoy it then I wouldn't worry about what's normal or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have only recently found out I gush or drench as you say.. The bed is absolutely sopping but I am not convinced it's not wee although I've been told it's not..... But whatever it is its an amazing experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have only recently found out I gush or drench as you say.. The bed is absolutely sopping but I am not convinced it's not wee although I've been told it's not..... But whatever it is its an amazing experience. "

I feel like gush comes out your fanny tbh, it's like lady juice consistency but loads more of it. I squirt as well and that always feels like i've peed lol. My sister said a guy she was seeing used to make her pee herself when he was fingering her so from that i reckon sometimes it is pee too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank you lovely, that's good to hear x"

No problem.

A doctor could check it out for you if you're genuinely concerned but it can be normal and nothing to worry about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife is the biggest squirter I know (when d*unk). Ive actually filled a bottle up and d*unk it, it never tasted of pee to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My wife is the biggest squirter I know (when d*unk). Ive actually filled a bottle up and d*unk it, it never tasted of pee to me."
wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh it's definitely no pee as it comes out of my vagina and doesn't smell or taste of anything. I'm not worried or concerned medically, it's just it's all new to me. Really appreciate the comforting words guys xxx

Reply privately

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

It is an intriguing thing...I have been in one or two situations where it has happened and the woman has been surprised [as have I, as I haven't been 'trying' to make it happen]...What I wonder is...was it happening as much for people generally in the past?...With any girlfriends or relationships I have had in the past it wasn't even seemingly likely. I am sure it hasn't been 'invented' recently, but seems to me that it is much more common now... Just wondering really...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi just to let you know her gushes well mostly drenches the same as you lol. It's very horny seeing it happen and can get a little embarrassing but she loves to be soaked. So no it's not uncommon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's about being relaxed and very stimulated.

If it feels good then enjoy, the only casualties are the towels!

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"I have only recently found out I gush or drench as you say.. The bed is absolutely sopping but I am not convinced it's not wee although I've been told it's not..... But whatever it is its an amazing experience. "
it is wee i'm afraid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have only recently found out I gush or drench as you say.. The bed is absolutely sopping but I am not convinced it's not wee although I've been told it's not..... But whatever it is its an amazing experience. it is wee i'm afraid"

Here we go, there off.

I dont think even scientist can agree.

One thing I can honestly say it that it dont taste like it.

Ladies just sit back and soak up the pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't really care what it is! If it feels good.... Does it signify cuming tho?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Z

Congratulations on beating anorexia

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most of us men love it in the face.

Thank God for gushers

Reply privately

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"My wife is the biggest squirter I know (when d*unk). Ive actually filled a bottle up and d*unk it, it never tasted of pee to me."

*swallows*

Reply privately

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I never used to but one night my exfb was really d*unk and I soaked his bed five times

I was scared thot I had wee'd I googled it and spoke to Dr and spoke to people at the sex clinic...turns out as people say above its normal and not pee

I've had a guy make me squirt/gush again and again and again till my vagina was sore from him fingers and yet I was still going....i was going way after he got worn out

I used to be worried about it but now I quite enjoy it

I dnt orgasm when I squirt

Whether this is also normal or not I dnt know

I think as long ad there are many towels and u enjoy the experience u shouldn't worry

Recently found out a guy I been with doesn't like squirt,but didn't tell me till after,now I'm trying to figure out if I can control it.answer "not unless my clit gets left untouched" but that's jst me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok, so I don't squirt, I don't really gush - I actually drench! I've only been aquatic for a few months and it seems to be getting worse (or better, depending on your view). My man absolutely adores it but I do wonder if I'm normal or what normal is. When I come, I unleash a tsunami and I'm wondering if any other fab ladies can share their thoughts...."

You are by far a rare person and for those like me that LOVE it, a even rarer person to openly admit so - Thanks and well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's about being relaxed and very stimulated.

If it feels good then enjoy, the only casualties are the towels!

"

Terry Towels are best lol

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I have the same thing happen to me....it's unbelievable how wet Paul makes me. Until him I used to have to use lube....those days are now long gone!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

read this link http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a5085/squirting-sex-realness/ that should answer some questions

Reply privately

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Another gusher here, recent addition to the flock, since meeting my bf, certainly not wee for me - for a variety of reasons I have explained on other threads. Love it and it happens when I come, but this is not the same type of orgasm I experience from clitoral stimulation although I can gush from clitoral stimulation too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its actually urine according to French studies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I gush but not with my hubby its always my bull

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Another gusher here, recent addition to the flock, since meeting my bf, certainly not wee for me - for a variety of reasons I have explained on other threads. Love it and it happens when I come, but this is not the same type of orgasm I experience from clitoral stimulation although I can gush from clitoral stimulation too."
squirting/gushing is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like heaven xx

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I think many other threads and internet searches have established that medical opinion is divided. If anyone really thinks its pee, they are welcome to a sample of mine for testing. I can mail it to you or you can come to a club we go to frequently -- mine is certainly not urine and no number of comments informing me otherwise will convince me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

My thoery is those that can't (or have never experienced it) like to say it's wee as that somehow makes it bad.

Some that do insist it isn't as that makes it 'good'

And then there are those of us that love it and don't really give a fuck what it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have experienced it tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

How big was the neck of the bottle??

Fantasy section is down a bit

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"My thoery is those that can't (or have never experienced it) like to say it's wee as that somehow makes it bad.

Some that do insist it isn't as that makes it 'good'

And then there are those of us that love it and don't really give a fuck what it is "

We are really into water sports too though, so either is good, but they are different, trust me on that one. Its all good ... but I am interested in how people's comments do have a sanctimonious ring, for sure ...

Reply privately

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

I only began to gush (and sometimes squirt! ) about a year ago. It often happens when my G spot is stimulated or just when I cum.

It's not urine. I can gush copious amounts of fluid yet have to halt proceedings to go pee... Urgently!

It never smells or tastes like pee either!

It feels amazing and guys seem to love it too!

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx "
i experience it all the time and i flood but its still piss lol lol get used to the idea facts are facts its urine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you ladies only gush,squirt, when you cum..?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx i experience it all the time and i flood but its still piss lol lol get used to the idea facts are facts its urine "

Reply privately

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Do you ladies only gush,squirt, when you cum..? "

No. If I'm on top and his cock bangs against my G spot I will gush but it usually triggers an orgasm for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you ladies only gush,squirt, when you cum..?

No. If I'm on top and his cock bangs against my G spot I will gush but it usually triggers an orgasm for me. "

Aha, ok, thankyou, I thought maybe if you did only gush, squirt when you came, that would be a good answer for why men love it. As most men like to make ladies cum, and that would be proof that you had cum...does that make sense..? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx i experience it all the time and i flood but its still piss lol lol get used to the idea facts are facts its urine "

It's piss for you - don't generalise.

Reply privately

By *anie1000Woman
over a year ago

Staffs

"Do you ladies only gush,squirt, when you cum..?

No. If I'm on top and his cock bangs against my G spot I will gush but it usually triggers an orgasm for me.

Aha, ok, thankyou, I thought maybe if you did only gush, squirt when you came, that would be a good answer for why men love it. As most men like to make ladies cum, and that would be proof that you had cum...does that make sense..? Xx"

In my case I gush and squirt when handled correctly, but it does not always correspond to orgasms. I can orgasm without flooding too. Every so often when I am about to cum and I squirt it seems to deflate/dissipate the orgasm so it doesn't feel so intense.

Has anyone else found this ?

Janie x

Reply privately

over a year ago

some people pee some don't.......

I cant believe how hard it is understand..pish ends up smelling like ..er..pish...

I haven't been with many pee-ers

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Your on a swingers site - people know about it; some women can some women cant, some women squirt heavily others more raindrops others not at all. If you enjoy it (no doubt you do) then maybe try and evening where you tease with it. Orgasm denial over a period of hours especially where the woman can squirt is piss funny, you can see the fury building every time you deny her. But when you carry to orgasm - the gush and orgasm is ground shaking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never used to but one night my exfb was really d*unk and I soaked his bed five times

I was scared thot I had wee'd I googled it and spoke to Dr and spoke to people at the sex clinic...turns out as people say above its normal and not pee

I've had a guy make me squirt/gush again and again and again till my vagina was sore from him fingers and yet I was still going....i was going way after he got worn out

I used to be worried about it but now I quite enjoy it

I dnt orgasm when I squirt

Whether this is also normal or not I dnt know

I think as long ad there are many towels and u enjoy the experience u shouldn't worry

Recently found out a guy I been with doesn't like squirt,but didn't tell me till after,now I'm trying to figure out if I can control it.answer "not unless my clit gets left untouched" but that's jst me"

I dont orgasm from it either as such but it does feel good. I fountained up in the air the other night !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have only recently found out I gush or drench as you say.. The bed is absolutely sopping but I am not convinced it's not wee although I've been told it's not..... But whatever it is its an amazing experience. it is wee i'm afraid"

Reply privately

By *inkxRabbitWoman
over a year ago

Village in Surrey

I think mine's pee. I know that my control isn't great when I'm very stimulated so I always carry a big towel so I can double the thickness. It smells of pee so I'm in no doubt. I used to be embarrassed but hey, it doesn't matter. Nothing the washing machine can't handle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lady ejaculate has a slight odour bit ITS NOT URINE.......

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

it shouldn't smell of pee, it's a clear liquid, almost oily in texture - like a thin like lube..

Reply privately

By *ts smeeeeMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love it when a girl does either... Prefer it in the tongue but anywere is good

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/15 02:37:57]

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Lady ejaculate has a slight odour bit ITS NOT URINE......."

Female ejaculate is a small amout of liquid - similar to male ejaculate - the volumes talked about on this thread is female ejaculate mixed with fresh urine that has not acquired the scent and colour fully.......same as if you drink pints and pints of water before a scan - eventually you pee clear non scented fluid because it hasn't has time to sit in the bladder. Where the heck do you think you store enough fluid to squirt if not your bladder? Have you got a magic sac that no one else has? An invisible one that scans/doctors can't see....even with a scan or autopsy? I have and can squirt but I am under no illusion that it is fresh wee simply minus most of the aroma/colour - I like watersports so it doesn't bother me and I don't understand why some people get all twisted about it......surely if you enjoy it and you partner does too that is the main thing?! Who cares if it is pee - just make sure your profile days watersports and you are good to go

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Love it when wife gushes e few guys have made her gush , just glad the club well equiped easy to sort bed after

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Lady ejaculate has a slight odour bit ITS NOT URINE.......

Female ejaculate is a small amout of liquid - similar to male ejaculate - the volumes talked about on this thread is female ejaculate mixed with fresh urine that has not acquired the scent and colour fully.......same as if you drink pints and pints of water before a scan - eventually you pee clear non scented fluid because it hasn't has time to sit in the bladder. Where the heck do you think you store enough fluid to squirt if not your bladder? Have you got a magic sac that no one else has? An invisible one that scans/doctors can't see....even with a scan or autopsy? I have and can squirt but I am under no illusion that it is fresh wee simply minus most of the aroma/colour - I like watersports so it doesn't bother me and I don't understand why some people get all twisted about it......surely if you enjoy it and you partner does too that is the main thing?! Who cares if it is pee - just make sure your profile days watersports and you are good to go "

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Lady ejaculate has a slight odour bit ITS NOT URINE......."
don't worry i wee myself too

Reply privately

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx "

Definitely! It doesn't look like pee, it doesn't smell like pee, I am told it doesn't taste like pee, there are no visible stains or pee smells on white towels or bedding. Therefore, for me it's NOT pee! Some women may pee themselves, obviously myself and several others don't!!

Reply privately

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

As for all this bollocks about the fluid needing to be 'stored' somewhere - the body can produce fluid either on demand or when stimulated, obviously! Think about saliva as an example - the average adult produces between 1 and 2 LITRES of saliva each day!! It's not 'stored' any where is it? There isnt a big vat of spit inside us all! And tears when we cry, they are a liquid (of course not the same volume) but they are produced and not stored! The human body is an amazing thing!!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"As for all this bollocks about the fluid needing to be 'stored' somewhere - the body can produce fluid either on demand or when stimulated, obviously! Think about saliva as an example - the average adult produces between 1 and 2 LITRES of saliva each day!! It's not 'stored' any where is it? There isnt a big vat of spit inside us all! And tears when we cry, they are a liquid (of course not the same volume) but they are produced and not stored! The human body is an amazing thing!! "

Spit, snot and tears are produced in an ad hoc basis......you cannot produce a pint of it in one blast if you did snot would break your nose it is a silly argument as even you admit you can't cry the same volume of tears as you squirt it you would be blind I love these arguments I because it always comes down to snot, tears and spit which, as any averagely educated person will tell you, is not produced in great amounts - in one huge squirt

Just imagine if you cried and a huge amount of water squirted out of your eyes....you would be in agony

Or you had a cold and a days worth of snot blasted out in one go.....you would need to carry a bucket

Carry on with your it's not wee, that's fine if it works for you. I am under no illusion and love watersports so it's all good in my world

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

ok it's not wee!! (to the rest of us not in fairy land it's wee) shhhhh i promise not to tell you wee yourself too

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/15 08:51:01]

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"ok it's not wee!! (to the rest of us not in fairy land it's wee) shhhhh i promise not to tell you wee yourself too "

You make me giggle

Reply privately

over a year ago

Vertege101

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Vertege101 "

Name dropping wtf???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I gush but not with my hubby its always my bull"

Fuck me that made me hard x

Reply privately

over a year ago

An ex gf of mine was the same I used to be covered when performing oral on her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ok it's not wee!! (to the rest of us not in fairy land it's wee) shhhhh i promise not to tell you wee yourself too "

Ahhh typical academic. Ego like the grand canyon and never wrong You piss yourself, I flood water xxx

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"ok it's not wee!! (to the rest of us not in fairy land it's wee) shhhhh i promise not to tell you wee yourself too

Ahhh typical academic. Ego like the grand canyon and never wrong You piss yourself, I flood water xxx "

ive not got a big ego in fact its very small and i'm wrong about lot's of stuff but not this lol it's still pee but like i said i promise to keep it secret you piss yourself too

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"ok it's not wee!! (to the rest of us not in fairy land it's wee) shhhhh i promise not to tell you wee yourself too

Ahhh typical academic. Ego like the grand canyon and never wrong You piss yourself, I flood water xxx ive not got a big ego in fact its very small and i'm wrong about lot's of stuff but not this lol it's still pee but like i said i promise to keep it secret you piss yourself too "

I want to know where the flood of water comes from - don't care not if the OP believes it to be wee or not any more but where does it come from in the human body? It's not like little tears or a bit of snot it's a flood - from where? Just wondering it you have wondered about the biology behind it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tip: Cum is in very small amounts less than spoon, gushing = like a hose of water, no one can cum that much lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As for all this bollocks about the fluid needing to be 'stored' somewhere - the body can produce fluid either on demand or when stimulated, obviously! Think about saliva as an example - the average adult produces between 1 and 2 LITRES of saliva each day!! It's not 'stored' any where is it? There isnt a big vat of spit inside us all! And tears when we cry, they are a liquid (of course not the same volume) but they are produced and not stored! The human body is an amazing thing!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is Mr Stark the OPs partner. Just for clarity - I've had squirters before, and its urine that comes from the urethra. This gush comes from her vagina, it's triggered by little orgasms and is very much warm water. It seems to be from another reservoir of water (that we all have within us) that depletes. She usually needs a big wee after a long session so it's NOT URINE xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ahhh typical academic. Ego like the grand canyon and never wrong You piss yourself, I flood water xxx ive not got a big ego in fact its very small and i'm wrong about lot's of stuff but not this lol it's still pee but like i said i promise to keep it secret you piss yourself too "

And patronising too - you're old professors must be so proud

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"This is Mr Stark the OPs partner. Just for clarity - I've had squirters before, and its urine that comes from the urethra. This gush comes from her vagina, it's triggered by little orgasms and is very much warm water. It seems to be from another reservoir of water (that we all have within us) that depletes. She usually needs a big wee after a long session so it's NOT URINE xxx "

Agreed.

Gushing is not the same as squirting.

Without a doubt gushing comes from the vagina. Maybe the medical experts can explain how urine gets into the vagina.

For those who say that the body cannot 'create' that amount of liquid so it must be stored somewhere i.e. the bladder, where does the liquid come from that would have to continually fill the bladder and how come a piss after gushing is not clear and does smell of urine? Surely the bladder should have been flushed and only fresh, clear non-smelling urine remains but this is not what happens.

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

if i had called you patronizing i would get a ban so its curious to me why you have not but never mind my dear and please do not be ashamed of pissing yourself my dear, its natural and if you want to avoid it don't have sex because gushing/squirting whatever way you want to call is and always will be urine get over it

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"This is Mr Stark the OPs partner. Just for clarity - I've had squirters before, and its urine that comes from the urethra. This gush comes from her vagina, it's triggered by little orgasms and is very much warm water. It seems to be from another reservoir of water (that we all have within us) that depletes. She usually needs a big wee after a long session so it's NOT URINE xxx

Agreed.

Without a doubt gushing comes from the vagina. Maybe the medical experts can explain how urine gets into the vagina.

For those who say that the body cannot 'create' that amount of liquid so it must be stored somewhere i.e. the bladder, where does the liquid come from that would have to continually fill the bladder and how come a piss after gushing is not clear and does smell of urine? Surely the bladder should have been flushed and only fresh, clear non-smelling urine remains but this is not what happens."

Read back through the thread we have already done ad hoc production of fluids and decided the only storage sac to hold the volume of squirt is the bladder. We know that women can ejaculate a small amount of fluid and that this mixes with unfermented (for want of a better word) urine. When women go for scans they drink pints of water - when they wee it is clear and has no odour because it has not sat and waited for ages in a bladder - fresh wee.....I don't even know why I am bothering - google it, ask a doctor, use your brain - a litre of water that can emerge in a big woosh from a woman's body can only be stored in the bladder.....it's not rocket science.

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"And patronising too - you're old professors must be so proud "

Not big or clever to insult people just because they disagree with you in a discussion....an apology is in order I think

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"And patronising too - you're old professors must be so proud

Not big or clever to insult people just because they disagree with you in a discussion....an apology is in order I think "

especially when they are sooooo right hahaha

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

Not big or clever to insult people just because they disagree with you in a discussion....an apology is in order I think especially when they are sooooo right hahaha "

i'm not ashamed of pissing myself and neither should you be

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"This is Mr Stark the OPs partner. Just for clarity - I've had squirters before, and its urine that comes from the urethra. This gush comes from her vagina, it's triggered by little orgasms and is very much warm water. It seems to be from another reservoir of water (that we all have within us) that depletes. She usually needs a big wee after a long session so it's NOT URINE xxx

Agreed.

For those who say that the body cannot 'create' that amount of liquid so it must be stored somewhere i.e. the bladder, where does the liquid come from that would have to continually fill the bladder and how come a piss after gushing is not clear and does smell of urine? Surely the bladder should have been flushed and only fresh, clear non-smelling urine remains but this is not what happens.

Read back through the thread we have already done ad hoc production of fluids and decided the only storage sac to hold the volume of squirt is the bladder. We know that women can ejaculate a small amount of fluid and that this mixes with unfermented (for want of a better word) urine. When women go for scans they drink pints of water - when they wee it is clear and has no odour because it has not sat and waited for ages in a bladder - fresh wee.....I don't even know why I am bothering - google it, ask a doctor, use your brain - a litre of water that can emerge in a big woosh from a woman's body can only be stored in the bladder.....it's not rocket science.

"

I have read all the thread and countless others. Assuming you are correct and it comes from the bladder can you answer the questions I posed and you sidestepped?

1. Where does the liquid come from that continually and quickly recharges the bladder after a bladder full has been expelled? Is there a storage sac that then refills the bladder or is the bladder refilled on an 'adhoc' basis?

2. How does urine get inside the vagina because that is where the gush comes from?

3. After the bladder has been flushed so many times by gushing, why is post-play piss yellow and smelling of urine?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not big or clever to insult people just because they disagree with you in a discussion....an apology is in order I think especially when they are sooooo right hahaha i'm not ashamed of pissing myself and neither should you be "

Not ashamed if I did piss myself. This is one forum where I can truly be honest and be myself. As far as an apology goes, did you not insult me with your ignorance, arrogance and festidiousness that because you haven't experienced it, it doesn't exist. Wow, the sheer balls that takes....

I don't want to argue and make enemies on here. Community anyone? I just hate ignorant arrogance. Some of the stupidest people I know are academics

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

wow ive not been patronizing i'm just saying what it is ive not got a chip on my shoulder because it's wee god forbid, just except facts and move on and enjoy,you can call it what you like if it makes you feel better take a chill pill

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

who said i don't experience it i sooo do ta very much

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"who said i don't experience it i sooo do ta very much "

What you experience is clearly not what the OP experiences and not what many of the other posters on this thread experience. Because you piss doesn't mean everyone does.

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"who said i don't experience it i sooo do ta very much

What you experience is clearly not what the OP experiences and not what many of the other posters on this thread experience. Because you piss doesn't mean everyone does."

i'm not some deluded female honestly and it seems an awful lot of you are or too frightened to admit facts it is made up of mostly urine with a bit of female lubricant and juices but still mostly urine

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

What you experience is clearly not what the OP experiences and not what many of the other posters on this thread experience. Because you piss doesn't mean everyone does. i'm not some deluded female honestly and it seems an awful lot of you are or too frightened to admit facts it is made up of mostly urine with a bit of female lubricant and juices but still mostly urine "

How does it get in the vagina then?

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

What you experience is clearly not what the OP experiences and not what many of the other posters on this thread experience. Because you piss doesn't mean everyone does. i'm not some deluded female honestly and it seems an awful lot of you are or too frightened to admit facts it is made up of mostly urine with a bit of female lubricant and juices but still mostly urine "

plus i'm not the one with a huge chip on their shoulders because someone dared to say it's urine lol some things you have to except and sadly the fact that it's urine is one of them, i say this not wanting to offend or anger anyone but hey ho it's urine

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

What you experience is clearly not what the OP experiences and not what many of the other posters on this thread experience. Because you piss doesn't mean everyone does. i'm not some deluded female honestly and it seems an awful lot of you are or too frightened to admit facts it is made up of mostly urine with a bit of female lubricant and juices but still mostly urine plus i'm not the one with a huge chip on their shoulders because someone dared to say it's urine lol some things you have to except and sadly the fact that it's urine is one of them, i say this not wanting to offend or anger anyone but hey ho it's urine "

I wondered when this debate would start. I don't think it's piss. It tastes nothing like piss. Even if it is who cares. Nuffield said moving on. Later.

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

What you experience is clearly not what the OP experiences and not what many of the other posters on this thread experience. Because you piss doesn't mean everyone does. i'm not some deluded female honestly and it seems an awful lot of you are or too frightened to admit facts it is made up of mostly urine with a bit of female lubricant and juices but still mostly urine plus i'm not the one with a huge chip on their shoulders because someone dared to say it's urine lol some things you have to except and sadly the fact that it's urine is one of them, i say this not wanting to offend or anger anyone but hey ho it's urine

I wondered when this debate would start. I don't think it's piss. It tastes nothing like piss. Even if it is who cares. Nuffield said moving on. Later. "

lol lol still urine and the bladder is never fully empty even when you have had a wee

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"still urine and the bladder is never fully empty even when you have had a wee "

How does the urine get into the vagina?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"who said i don't experience it i sooo do ta very much "

You piss, I gush. ,,,2 obviously different experiences. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? No chip babe, that's the stock response from people with no arguement love you baby, let's fuck xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here is a take on the study they did:

they discovered (and given the first discovery, this shouldn’t come as a great shock) that female ejaculation is basically urine… sometimes mixed up with an enzyme called a prostatic-specific antigen (PSA).

So there you have it – when a woman ejaculates during sex, she basically has a little wee. Happy we got that straightened out.

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

ok i give in very ungracefully you win now please allow me the luxury of sulking in the corner xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody hell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok fact ,you cannot carry that a mount of fluid in your Virginia it's not built for it ,only your bladder is made for it ,once you have peed your bladder still holds 200mls of urine ,the fluid when you cum is a tiny glad it would be impossible for a women to so called gush and soak the bed ,so ladies it's wee ,it's been proven and lots of study has gone into it ,that's why you are advised to have a wee before and after sex ,also if you did a urine dip test it would show up all the enzyme in urine ,but if think it's not then just carry on and have fun

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Ok fact ,you cannot carry that a mount of fluid in your Virginia it's not built for it ,only your bladder is made for it ,once you have peed your bladder still holds 200mls of urine ,the fluid when you cum is a tiny glad it would be impossible for a women to so called gush and soak the bed ,so ladies it's wee ,it's been proven and lots of study has gone into it ,that's why you are advised to have a wee before and after sex ,also if you did a urine dip test it would show up all the enzyme in urine ,but if think it's not then just carry on and have fun "

Reply privately

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Vicious, vicious thread and why I am glad I did not contribute again. Dip test, what a good idea .... but there would still be some excuse that the non believers say, well its not yet turned to real urine, but it is actually urine or about to be. By the way, if anyone wants to see any other copious amounts of fluid coming from the body, try my nose before my hay fever medication. No insulting please, had enough of it on other gushing threads. Just because you can't face facts that some of us gush and some don't, don't undermine the ones who can ....

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

it's not a vicious thread but just healthy debate, just because we all don't agree with each other and follow like sheep, what planet you on lol lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ready.... FIGHT!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I gush but i dont orgasm from it i only orgasm if i rub my clit.. Hate soaking the bed but ive found another good use for my puppy and borrowed his puppy pads to pop under the towel

I have covered my uretha before and not felt anything forcing out from there.. I do wonder if the liquid is stored in uterus and comes out of the cervix.. Possibly not but would be interesting if a study was done on women who gush over those who squirt

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems both camps are firmly entrenched....can I remind everyone that I started this thread asking if my drenching was usual and can others shed light through their own experiences. Typically, the self- important keyboard warriors divert the course.

Let's all be friends

Reply privately

over a year ago

I call it Magic juice xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I say drench really cannot squirt seems to get wet wet wet x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I say drench really cannot squirt seems to get wet wet wet x"

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Seems both camps are firmly entrenched....can I remind everyone that I started this thread asking if my drenching was usual and can others shed light through their own experiences. Typically, the self- important keyboard warriors divert the course.

Let's all be friends "

you say lets all be friends in one sentence and the other you slat us by calling us key board warriors diverting the cause,make your mind up we all are entitled to opinions that is what the forums are for or am i missing something??

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"I gush but i dont orgasm from it i only orgasm if i rub my clit.. Hate soaking the bed but ive found another good use for my puppy and borrowed his puppy pads to pop under the towel

I have covered my uretha before and not felt anything forcing out from there.. I do wonder if the liquid is stored in uterus and comes out of the cervix.. Possibly not but would be interesting if a study was done on women who gush over those who squirt "

squirt/gush the involuntary emission of urine during sex urine with a small concentrate of prostatic secretions

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

This thread has been taken over by certain people who just want to argue. It's pathetic you have different opinions get over it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread has been taken over by certain people who just want to argue. It's pathetic you have different opinions get over it "
No its not arguing its called a discussion, as not one have the right answer.

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"This thread has been taken over by certain people who just want to argue. It's pathetic you have different opinions get over it "
nothing wrong with healthy debate and difference of opinion

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"This thread has been taken over by certain people who just want to argue. It's pathetic you have different opinions get over it No its not arguing its called a discussion, as not one have the right answer."
lol i have the right answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

So why doesn't it look, smell or taste remotely like urine?? I'm sure you'll know as you appear to be the forum expert on the topic!

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx i experience it all the time and i flood but its still piss lol lol get used to the idea facts are facts its urine

So why doesn't it look, smell or taste remotely like urine?? I'm sure you'll know as you appear to be the forum expert on the topic! "

if you google it you will find that french scientists have in fact proved it's urine with a small amount of prostatic secretions sorry to burst you bubble and all

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"have i said it's urine yet?

Proved wrong and still going i'm not wrong you are and you still doing it "

So show proof like I have

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Bravo.....well said. People say it's urine who've never experienced it xxx i experience it all the time and i flood but its still piss lol lol get used to the idea facts are facts its urine

So why doesn't it look, smell or taste remotely like urine?? I'm sure you'll know as you appear to be the forum expert on the topic! if you google it you will find that french scientists have in fact proved it's urine with a small amount of prostatic secretions sorry to burst you bubble and all "

Yes with a huge sample of what was it 5 women.

The sample was so small to be insignificant

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

So why doesn't it look, smell or taste remotely like urine?? I'm sure you'll know as you appear to be the forum expert on the topic! if you google it you will find that french scientists have in fact proved it's urine with a small amount of prostatic secretions sorry to burst you bubble and all "

plus i did not say i was an expert i'm just telling the deluded women that it is urine no law against that is there, have i broken any fab protocol no i have not!!

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

So why doesn't it look, smell or taste remotely like urine?? I'm sure you'll know as you appear to be the forum expert on the topic! if you google it you will find that french scientists have in fact proved it's urine with a small amount of prostatic secretions sorry to burst you bubble and all

Yes with a huge sample of what was it 5 women.

The sample was so small to be insignificant"

and your point is??

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/15 20:31:35]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nampara

Stop it babe, please. You're talking from your arse and you're utterly wrong. Try further research, not the first thing that suits your argument.

Gushers (not pee-ers) rule xxx

Reply privately

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"By the way, if anyone wants to see any other copious amounts of fluid coming from the body, try my nose before my hay fever medication."
I'm the same! Maybe that's urine too!

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"Nampara

Stop it babe, please. You're talking from your arse and you're utterly wrong. Try further research, not the first thing that suits your argument.

Gushers (not pee-ers) rule xxx certainly not talking from my arse it's urine

"

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"By the way, if anyone wants to see any other copious amounts of fluid coming from the body, try my nose before my hay fever medication.I'm the same! Maybe that's urine too! "
no thats not urine you will be glad to know just snot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love making ladies gush lots, I have a few satisfied Ladies xx

Reply privately

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

"Sounds like heaven xx"

Feels like heaven. It's incredible!

Reply privately

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

And trust me it is definitely not urine!

Reply privately

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

But if it was - who cares (lol) x

Reply privately

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"you will be glad to know just snot "
Exactly, but given that I don't have a bladder up my nose, how do we explain the spontaneous production of such a quantity of fluid?

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"

Im remembering donkey sucking shit gibbon for the next obscene message I get!

I may just love you a little right now "

I almost want to send you that message right now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Im remembering donkey sucking shit gibbon for the next obscene message I get!

I may just love you a little right now

I almost want to send you that message right now lol "

Go ahead

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

nothing wrong with me just i donot like insults just because my opinion is different

Reply privately

over a year ago

"nothing wrong with me just i donot like insults just because my opinion is different "

"i'm just telling the deluded women that it is urine

I'd say thats a little tiny smidgen of an insult...

read it all back to yourself...

Reply privately

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

and its still urine hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and its still urine hahaha"