Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Compensatory tactics

Jump to newest

By *itTVlondon OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

London

I think (mostly)men who use - with their partners - dildos, beads, rabbits, fingers, tongues etc do this cos they can't get it up anymore; those body parts and other accessories (tend to) replace cocks being inserted (think about it; reread what I am saying); I feel sorry for them but believe this is the case; sorry to publicize this obvious fact so openly; it s all as my thread title says - total compensatory tactics; and some women/partners fall for it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you saying that people only use sex toys because they have medical erectile dysfunction?

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

Or perhaps they realise that most women don't get off on just having a cock pushed in them maybe even might enjoy a little entertainment during recovery time

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I think (mostly)men who use - with their partners - dildos, beads, rabbits, fingers, tongues etc do this cos they can't get it up anymore; those body parts and other accessories (tend to) replace cocks being inserted (think about it; reread what I am saying); I feel sorry for them but believe this is the case; sorry to publicize this obvious fact so openly; it s all as my thread title says - total compensatory tactics; and some women/partners fall for it! "

Wow! That's some sweeping generalisation!

If I ever get ED I suppose at least we'll already have all the toys to compensate - although they may have worn out by then.

A

over a year ago

what?

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Pulls up a seat, relaxes, opens popcorn and waits for the entertainment to begin

over a year ago

"Pulls up a seat, relaxes, opens popcorn and waits for the entertainment to begin "
im at a loose end this afternoon, mind if I sit with you?

over a year ago

OP and their bs strikes again

over a year ago

One word ...... Bullocks !

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I think (mostly)men who use - with their partners - dildos, beads, rabbits, fingers, tongues etc do this cos they can't get it up anymore; those body parts and other accessories (tend to) replace cocks being inserted (think about it; reread what I am saying); I feel sorry for them but believe this is the case; sorry to publicize this obvious fact so openly; it s all as my thread title says - total compensatory tactics; and some women/partners fall for it! "

I think you're wrong. Totally. Each to their own. I have yet to meet a guy with a bifurcated penis so toys are very useful at times.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Poppycock and twaddle.

over a year ago

What utter rubbish. It's just a different way to have fun and foreplay.

over a year ago

Please don't assume your erectile dysfunction is universal. It isn't. Far from it. As has been pointed out, very few men have a bifurcated or trifurcated penis. Or the ability to stay hard for hours on end if asked. But we are at least eager to please. Because we care about satisfying a partner. Sex is not all about your cock.

over a year ago

London

"I think (mostly)men who use - with their partners - dildos, beads, rabbits, fingers, tongues etc do this cos they can't get it up anymore; those body parts and other accessories (tend to) replace cocks being inserted (think about it; reread what I am saying); I feel sorry for them but believe this is the case; sorry to publicize this obvious fact so openly; it s all as my thread title says - total compensatory tactics; and some women/partners fall for it!

Please don't assume your erectile dysfunction is universal. It isn't. Far from it. As has been pointed out, very few men have a bifurcated or trifurcated penis. Or the ability to stay hard for hours on end if asked. But we are at least eager to please. Because we care about satisfying a partner. Sex is not all about your cock."

Yes, for me it is ALL about cock; you clearly have NOT read my profile; if you had you d know that I ONLY suck cock and get Fucked; I knew my thread would make some people a little uncomfortable and it worked; some of your replies don t even stick to the point of my post; reread it. I am NOT including women who use toys; that is not what I said; so reread my post dears and get off your high horses (some of you)

over a year ago

"I think (mostly)men who use - with their partners - dildos, beads, rabbits, fingers, tongues etc do this cos they can't get it up anymore; those body parts and other accessories (tend to) replace cocks being inserted (think about it; reread what I am saying); I feel sorry for them but believe this is the case; sorry to publicize this obvious fact so openly; it s all as my thread title says - total compensatory tactics; and some women/partners fall for it!

Please don't assume your erectile dysfunction is universal. It isn't. Far from it. As has been pointed out, very few men have a bifurcated or trifurcated penis. Or the ability to stay hard for hours on end if asked. But we are at least eager to please. Because we care about satisfying a partner. Sex is not all about your cock.

Yes, for me it is ALL about cock; you clearly have NOT read my profile; if you had you d know that I ONLY suck cock and get Fucked; I knew my thread would make some people a little uncomfortable and it worked; some of your replies don t even stick to the point of my post; reread it. I am NOT including women who use toys; that is not what I said; so reread my post dears and get off your high horses (some of you) "

My bisexual male partner enjoys having toys used on him.

I don't think his partners suffer from erectile dysfunction. Quite the opposite in fact.

over a year ago

Yes, for me it is ALL about cock; you clearly have NOT read my profile; if you had you d know that I ONLY suck cock and get Fucked; I knew my thread would make some people a little uncomfortable and it worked; some of your replies don t even stick to the point of my post; reread it. I am NOT including women who use toys; that is not what I said; so reread my post dears and get off your high horses (some of you) "

Do you not do the fucking ??

Is there a reason why ?

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I personally think a man who is happy to/ enjoys exploring all options when it comes to sex is a better, more experienced, considerate lover than someone who thinks their cock is the be all/ end all of fucking.

Everyone has their preferences so when making sweeping generalisations be prepared to be challenged.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

My response related to your post.

I don't agree at all.

A

over a year ago

"Pulls up a seat, relaxes, opens popcorn and waits for the entertainment to begin "

I'll join you - sweet or salty?

over a year ago

You're mean, funny but very mean

over a year ago

One word

FOREPLAY.

In your world it appears that if you have a hard cock you shouldn't use toys!

Another word

Idiot!!!

over a year ago

"Poppycock and twaddle.

"

And piffle and piewack!

over a year ago

London

some of you are still NOT reading my post carefully; you re making sweeping generalisations about me; maybe you re simply projecting; in fact those of you who have been mean to me need to revisit the rules on FS; and for those of you who have still not understood - I ONLY suck cock and GET Fucked; isn t that clear enough???

over a year ago

"some of you are still NOT reading my post carefully; you re making sweeping generalisations about me; maybe you re simply projecting; in fact those of you who have been mean to me need to revisit the rules on FS; and for those of you who have still not understood - I ONLY suck cock and GET Fucked; isn t that clear enough??? "

If so many people would appear to have misunderstood, has it occurred to you that perhaps your initial post was ambiguous or just poorly written? No, thought not!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Ok.... I have managed somehow to amass enough "equipment" to require a small lock-up....

Usually bought stemming from pillow talk, about what we would like to try...

My poor useless penis!!

over a year ago

No one is on a high horse except you. And from what I can see no one is uncomfortable, just somewhat incredulous at a very poor attempt at an overly provocative thread.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"some of you are still NOT reading my post carefully; you re making sweeping generalisations about me; maybe you re simply projecting; in fact those of you who have been mean to me need to revisit the rules on FS; and for those of you who have still not understood - I ONLY suck cock and GET Fucked; isn t that clear enough??? "

Perhaps you should state what you are basing your opinion on? Then maybe it would be taken seriously.

At the moment it just reads like something you fired off the top of your head in the hope of provoking a reaction.

over a year ago

Having read, re-read and read again your OP I still come to the same conclusion.

I think it's you that needs to re-read you post and see what you have written and how it has come across.

If you think I have been mean to you then report me. I take offence at your idiotic comments.

By *iggy1Woman
over a year ago

DORCHESTER

"Pulls up a seat, relaxes, opens popcorn and waits for the entertainment to begin im at a loose end this afternoon, mind if I sit with you? "

Me too? Let me just give my two pence worth, as I'm nice like that

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Ok first things first, you're generalising which is never a good idea.

Secondly how did you come to this conclusion? Is it from personal experience?

Can't be because thirdly, you only suck cock and get fucked which really puts you in a very poor position to be talking about what men do with women.

Fourthly, you're viewing men as selfish by assuming they would only use toys because they can't get it up. Sexual roles are changing and becoming equal like everything else so it's not unusual for a man to enjoy using toys for a woman's pleasure and not his self arousal.

over a year ago

I get it now.

It's you that can't get it up. That's the reason you only suck cock and get fucked.

You don't fuck anyone because you're not able to.

Please do not assume most men use toys for the same reason as you do.

And, to be honest. If a guy does suffer from ED why should he still not be able to pleasure his partner by using another method. Personally I get a great sense of satisfaction in seeing my partner in 'pleasure' no matter how I achieve it.

over a year ago

London

Can't be because thirdly, you only suck cock and get fucked which really puts you in a very poor position to be talking about what men do with women.

Fourthly, you're viewing men as selfish by assuming they would only use toys because they can't get it up. Sexual roles are changing and becoming equal like everything else so it's not unusual for a man to enjoy using toys for a woman's pleasure and not his self arousal. "

You have not read my posts correctly (sadly) and therefore you feel you are being judged or (maybe) that my comments are directed at you

over a year ago

No, I haven't read your profile. It has no bearing on your assumption about other other males.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Fourthly, you're viewing men as selfish by assuming they would only use toys because they can't get it up. Sexual roles are changing and becoming equal like everything else so it's not unusual for a man to enjoy using toys for a woman's pleasure and not his self arousal.

You have not read my posts correctly (sadly) and therefore you feel you are being judged or (maybe) that my comments are directed at you "

I'm obviously on a different planet or reading in a strange foreign language.

I'm out. I can think of better ways of using my time than attempting to make sense of this.

A

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Come on its a stirring post. No one actually thinks like this.

Troll alert.

By *orthLincsIronCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

So the next time I have sex with my wife I should leave out all foreplay and just get an erection and whack it up her whilst she's nice and dry, I'm sure she'll love me for doing that

over a year ago

You have not read my posts correctly (sadly) and therefore you feel you are being judged or (maybe) that my comments are directed at you "

So none of us have read your posts correctly (in your opinion). I think that says something about your attitude or your I'll thought out communiqués.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I read your post several times and I've noticed you keep saying the same thing in response to everybody's comments on it which leads me to assume you simply don't understand what they and I have said.

If I'm wrong then please do explain why I'm wrong instead of your generic response claiming the poster don't understand.

over a year ago

Apart from the men who get hard before you've even undressed,can fuck like a machine but like to insert a toy or two just to see my reaction. And that they actually enjoying putting things inside people other than their fingers,cocks and tongues. I'm not sorry to tell you that you are wrong.

over a year ago

What a load of utter bollocks

over a year ago

I too have no idea what this person is going on about. And yes I've read your post several times. Just for reference the male G spot is inside his arse. So that's a reason guys use toys. Not because their dick cannot rise to any occasion.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

What utter bullocks

over a year ago

"I too have no idea what this person is going on about. And yes I've read your post several times. Just for reference the male G spot is inside his arse. So that's a reason guys use toys. Not because their dick cannot rise to any occasion. "
and also playing with a women's button hightens her sexual pleasure to the max. Nothing wrong with pleasuring all the female good spots in one go. Doesn't suggest the male form no longer works.

over a year ago

I use fingers and tongue on a woman as fore, during and after play. I always feel its about different sensations, textures etc. If I am asked to use a toy, then I would be happy to do so.

I don't do any of these things because I can't 'get it up' and use them as a substitute. I may however use, them if I need a breather during a heavy session.

I can't speak for men, because I don't meet them, but I would imagine if I turned up to a meet with a female and only used my tongue, fingers or a toy I feel she would be left very disappointed.

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

Wow there was me thinking it was "April fools day" again I guess they have just dropped the April out of the title

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I disagree..

I would say that most people simply use toys to add/enhance pleasure. Not because they can't get it up.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

" ..... I ONLY suck cock and get Fucked; ....."

Hang on, so you use your mouth and tongue? Isn't that, according to your OP.....?

I'm Mrs ddc's toy. Yes I can do all those things, but I can put up shelves too.

(I'll leave it to her to say "anal beads? No need, he can be a pain in the bum too" )

Mr ddc

over a year ago

Cant believe the OP actually believes this stuff - mind you.......he does also believe in the sydney university guff.......

over a year ago

O p is that admission you cannot perform so make a stupid statement based on no evidence.

You need to calm down you come across as a very cross dresser ??

By *anDare70Man
over a year ago

kirkby

Dear OP.

You have a very limited view of sexual dynamics (which is ok as long as you and your partners are happy with it.)

I stand not with you and your perception of compensatory tactics but with the majority who see such tactics not as compensation but as enhancement.

Your arguement comes across as demeaning to any man that uses anything other than their cock. This may be the type of guy you like but I prefer lovers who enjoy a wider palette than your monochrome view but it's still ok. You have your view and I'll play in technicolour.

over a year ago

Nope I don't agree at all - toys add variety, create different sensations and are great for teasing

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

So was this thread intended to Support or Advise?

over a year ago

I read it... And you are inferring that guys that are good with tongues, fingers and toys can't perform with their cock. Most of us are saying that's twaddle. That mostly guys use it as foreplay or an enhancement... Even for a cock hungry girl like me... Variety of ability is appreciated.

over a year ago

Without meaning to sound hostile to the OP.

You're a gay man. The chances are you know very little about what straight people enjoy together. Putting on a skirt doesn't change that.

over a year ago

I've posted similar before and I'll say it again.

My cock is not a performing seal, nor does it play on demand.It only plays when he is ready, can on occasion go limp, then rise when he feels like it.

Yes I compensate, by using finger, mouth, tongue and toys but it works.

You may like to suck and fuck but I hope should you ever meet a man who can't perform, you don't give him a hard time, criticise or humiliate because that adds to the problem.

Despite women doing this to me a wonderful meet I had assured me I'm not broken and I still used toys!

There is more to a man than just a cock!

over a year ago

The Tig brought up a valid point we seem to have overlooked. Some men may use a toy or fingers and tongue while their cock is on a break. It happens,no one need feel sorry for them or make it sound like it's the end of the world. OP,when your arse is sore from too much fucking do you suck to compensate for that fact? Not being able to perform something on demand happens to all of us. I've given a hand job when my jaw aches,I don't have to feel ashamed or sorry for it. I'm human.

over a year ago

"The Tig brought up a valid point we seem to have overlooked. Some men may use a toy or fingers and tongue while their cock is on a break. It happens,no one need feel sorry for them or make it sound like it's the end of the world. OP,when your arse is sore from too much fucking do you suck to compensate for that fact? Not being able to perform something on demand happens to all of us. I've given a hand job when my jaw aches,I don't have to feel ashamed or sorry for it. I'm human. "

Well said by both the TIG and Miss Lovely. Bodies don't always perform as we would chose. Even when they do I wouldn't be without foreplay and variety. It becomes a mechanical act otherwise for me which I don't enjoy.

By *ilver FoxMan
over a year ago

Manchester

What utter ballcocks!!! My cock is in perfect working order but I use toys (and various parts of my anatomy including my cock) to enhance the whole experience for the lady. Not every lady likes the same toy, or for it to be used in the same way, but I've yet to find a lady that doesn't like me to use at least one of my toys at some stage during our encounter.

And if you think they are a threat to your masculinity, you are dead wrong.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/06/15 19:21:57]

over a year ago

Fuck me, who pissed on your chips today?

over a year ago

"Fuck me, who pissed on your chips today? "

I'd fuck you...but I'd have to use other tactics first

over a year ago

"Fuck me, who pissed on your chips today?

I'd fuck you...but I'd have to use other tactics first "

BUT I ONLY LIKE COCK!

(actually, that's a total lie, I love toys)

over a year ago

"Fuck me, who pissed on your chips today?

I'd fuck you...but I'd have to use other tactics first

BUT I ONLY LIKE COCK!

(actually, that's a total lie, I love toys)"

I'll bring my bag of toys

over a year ago

But women tend to get off much more successfully with clit stimulation than penetration.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"But women tend to get off much more successfully with clit stimulation than penetration.

"

Very true. I would be very disappointed if a man expected a suck, fuck and nothing else from an encounter.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"But women tend to get off much more successfully with clit stimulation than penetration.

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"

*some* women

over a year ago

Someone was big game fishing for a bit of attention today! Looks like this drivel has been swallowed hook line and sinker.

Well done you're just another person who likes to try and be controversial by making people feel bad. It requires no intelligence but a fair amount of disdain for others to post wind ups like this. Go air your own insecurities elsewhere.

over a year ago

London

Am howling at how very much targeted some of you feel; the thread was meant to be a discussion starter and it worked; for those of you who can't accept other views or feel the finger pointed at you, then there is little I can say but try to be more tolerant of views - please note I am not saying accept my views just try to understand them. I contend that for, some people, if there were NO toys/accessories they would get little or no NATURAL cock stimulation from partners who cannot get it up; is that clear now? If not, then go get your toys out

over a year ago

Many of us like to give more than we receive especially with a lover. Toys allow us to be more varied and play longer ensure the partner's pleasure is maximised. Those who fuck, cum and go have no consideration and do not get invited back!

over a year ago

Never realised a tv could get pmt ??

over a year ago

How many of your meets take viagra or other enhancers?

over a year ago

London

"Many of us like to give more than we receive especially with a lover. Toys allow us to be more varied and play longer ensure the partner's pleasure is maximised. Those who fuck, cum and go have no consideration and do not get invited back! "

What works for some might not for others; to each their own but NO toys for me dears - I get the real McCoy every time and that means a big hard cock up my bum; get it ?

over a year ago

"Am howling at how very much targeted some of you feel; the thread was to be a discussion starter and it worked; for those of you who can't accept other views or feel the finger pointed at you, then there is little I can say but try to be more tolerant of views - please note I am not saying accept my views just try to understand them. I contend that for, some people, if there were NO toys/accessories they would get little or no NATURAL cock stimulation from partners who cannot get it up; is that clear now? If not, then go get your toys out "

Or perhaps given the views being posted you're the one missing the point, not being tolerant and throwing their toys out rather than some of us? Just saying...

over a year ago

London

"Am howling at how very much targeted some of you feel; the thread was to be a discussion starter and it worked; for those of you who can't accept other views or feel the finger pointed at you, then there is little I can say but try to be more tolerant of views - please note I am not saying accept my views just try to understand them. I contend that for, some people, if there were NO toys/accessories they would get little or no NATURAL cock stimulation from partners who cannot get it up; is that clear now? If not, then go get your toys out

Or perhaps given the views being posted you're the one missing the point, not being tolerant and throwing their toys out rather than some of us? Just saying..."

you re doing it again - stop feeling targeted! This is supposed to be a fun place to discuss issues of interest not to highlight (your) insecurities

over a year ago

"Am howling at how very much targeted some of you feel; the thread was to be a discussion starter and it worked; for those of you who can't accept other views or feel the finger pointed at you, then there is little I can say but try to be more tolerant of views - please note I am not saying accept my views just try to understand them. I contend that for, some people, if there were NO toys/accessories they would get little or no NATURAL cock stimulation from partners who cannot get it up; is that clear now? If not, then go get your toys out

Or perhaps given the views being posted you're the one missing the point, not being tolerant and throwing their toys out rather than some of us? Just saying...

you re doing it again - stop feeling targeted! This is supposed to be a fun place to discuss issues of interest not to highlight (your) insecurities "

Text has no tone so it's difficult to judge if this was fun or not...

over a year ago

I'd much rather a cock which needs some breaks plus toys than a cock which has taken Viagra and doesn't need a break, but has no toys. Until someone invents a cock I can chill in a bag of ice first anyway.

over a year ago

you re doing it again - stop feeling targeted! This is supposed to be a fun place to discuss issues of interest not to highlight (your) insecurities "

But you don't appear to want discussion. You have singularly failed to respond to any of the women who have refuted your frankly ridiculous assertion when they would really be in the best position to disagree through their own experiences, which clearly you have no insight into...

Janey

over a year ago

Whose insecurity? Yours I presume? I don't have them.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Many of us like to give more than we receive especially with a lover. Toys allow us to be more varied and play longer ensure the partner's pleasure is maximised. Those who fuck, cum and go have no consideration and do not get invited back!

What works for some might not for others; to each their own but NO toys for me dears - I get the real McCoy every time and that means a big hard cock up my bum; get it ? "

For you that works. I like variety and choice as well as a cock. I can cum in a variety of fashions and enjoy being indulged. You stated in your original post that men who use toys or their fingers with a woman must therefore have an erectile dysfunction issue. I am telling you, as a woman, that this is 100% wrong as far as my personal experience goes. You may disagree based on your personal experiences, which I am sure are very different to mine.

over a year ago

Well...this is certainly one of getting attention!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hmm. An op that starts as opinion and ends as fact is bound to go badly.

over a year ago

Oh I finally got it! The OP got turned down by someone who wanted to enjoy a quite varied palette!

over a year ago

London

"Oh I finally got it! The OP got turned down by someone who wanted to enjoy a quite varied palette! "

No dear; my profile is quite clear ; you go ahead with toys; I just want the real thing - quite simply

over a year ago

Ah...are you a bottom cos you can't keep it up?

over a year ago

OP it's obvious that you can't get it up or you have had a guy go soft on you and you didn't like it.

You have a narrow minded view and one that hasn't done you many favours.

Personally I think you are a bit of a prat for the way you are going on but they you go. That's my opinion.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh I finally got it! The OP got turned down by someone who wanted to enjoy a quite varied palette!

No dear; my profile is quite clear ; you go ahead with toys; I just want the real thing - quite simply "

I get toys AND the real thing. Its bloody marvellous

over a year ago

I would like to know where you got your information from,how you determined the facts and how you came to your conclusion. Please.

over a year ago

"Am howling at how very much targeted some of you feel; the thread was meant to be a discussion starter and it worked; for those of you who can't accept other views or feel the finger pointed at you, then there is little I can say but try to be more tolerant of views - please note I am not saying accept my views just try to understand them. I contend that for, some people, if there were NO toys/accessories they would get little or no NATURAL cock stimulation from partners who cannot get it up; is that clear now? If not, then go get your toys out "

A discussion starter would have said do you think etc and then be open for discussion. Your OP is a closed comment.

over a year ago

Kit,you stated that through the lack of a cock to use men compensate with toys,fingers etc. Through the lack of a vagina you compensate with your rectum. Does that make a difference to the men who fuck you?.

over a year ago

"Kit,you stated that through the lack of a cock to use men compensate with toys,fingers etc. Through the lack of a vagina you compensate with your rectum. Does that make a difference to the men who fuck you?. "

No he's just a toy

over a year ago

London

No, Tiggy cos a few years down the line as a post-op I will still say the same thing ; can t you understand I only want the real thing (unlike you)

over a year ago

"No, Tiggy cos a few years down the line as a post-op I will still say the same thing ; can t you understand I only want the real thing (unlike you) "

Only want the real thing? I understand fully you want cock, you have made that very clear.

As for me not wanting the real thing on what is that comment based?

over a year ago

"No, Tiggy cos a few years down the line as a post-op I will still say the same thing ; can t you understand I only want the real thing (unlike you) "

But OP according to his profile he's not after men so it's not a "real" comparison is it?

over a year ago

"

I get toys AND the real thing. Its bloody marvellous "

Now you're talking!

over a year ago

London

"No, Tiggy cos a few years down the line as a post-op I will still say the same thing ; can t you understand I only want the real thing (unlike you)

Only want the real thing? I understand fully you want cock, you have made that very clear.

As for me not wanting the real thing on what is that comment based?"

I am too polite to tell YOU what YOUR assumptions about ME are based on; I'm sure you (of all people) will understand

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Now you're talking!"

Throw in toys, the real thing and an imagination and you can't go far wrong. Triple threat.

over a year ago

"No, Tiggy cos a few years down the line as a post-op I will still say the same thing ; can t you understand I only want the real thing (unlike you)

As for me not wanting the real thing on what is that comment based?

I am too polite to tell YOU what YOUR assumptions about ME are based on; I'm sure you (of all people) will understand "

Nope..

over a year ago

"

Now you're talking!

Throw in toys, the real thing and an imagination and you can't go far wrong. Triple threat. "

I like the way you think

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Only want The Real Thing? I understand fully you want cock"

Shouldn't that be 'Coke'?

#justaskin

Mr ddc

over a year ago

What? I mean, what?

I know it's a slow news day, but just plain what........?

I'm going to read this again tomorrow when I'm awake. Maybe it'll make more sense.

But I doubt it......

over a year ago

"Dear OP.

You have a very limited view of sexual dynamics (which is ok as long as you and your partners are happy with it.)

I stand not with you and your perception of compensatory tactics but with the majority who see such tactics not as compensation but as enhancement.

Your arguement comes across as demeaning to any man that uses anything other than their cock. This may be the type of guy you like but I prefer lovers who enjoy a wider palette than your monochrome view but it's still ok. You have your view and I'll play in technicolour. "

You forgot to sign your letter

over a year ago

Someone put the kettle on

Her

over a year ago

Well I have to just say 'Well Done Kit '. Your use of such an emotive, evocative and mass degrading original new thread has I trust produced your desired effect.....magnificent !

Your genius has inspired me to seek attention thru creating my own controversial posts.....as it never dawned on me that it really must be thru.....There's no such thing as bad attention

So what similar threads could I start to gain this priceless attention......lets see I'll need to insult and scandalise vast groups within the site......hum.....so titles like....

' Do all the ladies in swing partake because their male partners have smaller penises than any other man on the planet ? '

Or how about.....' Are all TS / Tv swingers only so because they have a fear of vaginas and breasts ".....Or maybe....." Every Englishman really wishes he were French ".....or best of all......" All white women only settle for white men when they can't find an Agro Caribbean man ? "

Do you know folks, I think I'm getting the hang of this, once I've posted these topics I'm just going to sit back and wait for all the hits to come flooding into my profile reader, as I watch the same affore mentioned threads rile, insult, demean and anger most posters and then and only then will I feel a little bit better about myself because I've made everybody else's enjoyment of this site a little bit worse.....and fingers crossed discouraged a few more easygoing fun people to abandon the site and become cynical !

I wonder would how long this tactic will ease my own pain tho ????

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

What a strange post from op. Opinion stated as fact.

It's too narrow to be true.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

OP your post reads about men (mostly) playing with women/partners, but this doesn't appear to be your sexual dynamic, which I believe to be you as a TV playing with men. So as others have mentioned, you may not be the best placed to talk about what women like.

You are entitled to your opinion, and to play however you like to play, but so are others. Both men and women on here have expressed that they enjoy playing with toys and tongues and fingers etc. Even after you have pointed out to then that they are somehow being tricked into liking this, they assure you that it's not the case.

Even if we accept the premise of your argument, have you considered that it may be the opposite? Instead of not being able to get hard with their beautiful, sexy playmate, it maybe that they want to make the moment last longer, and are worried that if they jump straight in, they might not last very long before cumming?

over a year ago

"OP your post reads about men (mostly) playing with women/partners, but this doesn't appear to be your sexual dynamic, which I believe to be you as a TV playing with men. So as others have mentioned, you may not be the best placed to talk about what women like.

You are entitled to your opinion, and to play however you like to play, but so are others. Both men and women on here have expressed that they enjoy playing with toys and tongues and fingers etc. Even after you have pointed out to then that they are somehow being tricked into liking this, they assure you that it's not the case.

Even if we accept the premise of your argument, have you considered that it may be the opposite? Instead of not being able to get hard with their beautiful, sexy playmate, it maybe that they want to make the moment last longer, and are worried that if they jump straight in, they might not last very long before cumming? "

What if you use a toy as you're fucking. Where does that fit into this "omg if you use toys you can't get hard" dynamic.

Once has sex while she held one of those magic wands to her clit the combination of the vibrations passed through and her twitching was definitely something to be remembered. I had to bite my lips so hard I was tasting blood to last the distance lol (quick fortunately due to the wand wasn't that long :p)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/15 05:45:11]

over a year ago

"What a strange post from op. Opinion stated as fact.

It's too narrow to be true."

You think this is a strange post from the op, you should read what he has posted on a forum topic about "a matter of size".

Apparently big dicks are taking over the world and those with small and average appendages should be subservient. Obviously he wants a head start and is going to chop his off before this penis apocalypse takes place. As I mentioned above, just a troll fishing for reactionary attention at the expense of others happiness.

over a year ago

"OP your post reads about men (mostly) playing with women/partners, but this doesn't appear to be your sexual dynamic, which I believe to be you as a TV playing with men. So as others have mentioned, you may not be the best placed to talk about what women like.

Even if we accept the premise of your argument, have you considered that it may be the opposite? Instead of not being able to get hard with their beautiful, sexy playmate, it maybe that they want to make the moment last longer, and are worried that if they jump straight in, they might not last very long before cumming?

What if you use a toy as you're fucking. Where does that fit into this "omg if you use toys you can't get hard" dynamic.

Once has sex while she held one of those magic wands to her clit the combination of the vibrations passed through and her twitching was definitely something to be remembered. I had to bite my lips so hard I was tasting blood to last the distance lol (quick fortunately due to the wand wasn't that long :p)

"

Ah but now you used the word that is the secret to it all., clit, the reason that tongues and toys are so popular with those of us who have that massive gathering of nerve endings that's been shown to extend throughout most of a woman's pelvis and even down our thighs...THAT'S why toys augment a cock so delightfully...and something, sadly, that no amount of surgery or transition will give the OP...

over a year ago

Wow I have just spent the last 10 minutes flicking down this thread. What a fecking waste of time that was.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Well I've run out of popcorn.

But this has been a very entertaining thread.

And it has not even reached the Hitler limit yet.

I'm off to the ticket office to get a refill. Before the action starts again.

Please save me a seat.

over a year ago

"Without meaning to sound hostile to the OP.

You're a gay man. The chances are you know very little about what straight people enjoy together. Putting on a skirt doesn't change that."

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Ah but now you used the word that is the secret to it all., clit, the reason that tongues and toys are so popular with those of us who have that massive gathering of nerve endings that's been shown to extend throughout most of a woman's pelvis and even down our thighs...THAT'S why toys augment a cock so delightfully...and something, sadly, that no amount of surgery or transition will give the OP..."

Sounds as if the OP may well therefore have a case of clit envy....

over a year ago

"Many of us like to give more than we receive especially with a lover. Toys allow us to be more varied and play longer ensure the partner's pleasure is maximised. Those who fuck, cum and go have no consideration and do not get invited back!

What works for some might not for others; to each their own but NO toys for me dears - I get the real McCoy every time and that means a big hard cock up my bum; get it ? "

So because you dont like toys does not mean men that use toys compensate, in fact far from it, men that use toys are more more openminded and realise more than one way to fuck

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"you re making sweeping generalisations .............. maybe you re simply projecting"

Oh the irony lmfao

over a year ago

"What? I mean, what?

I know it's a slow news day, but just plain what........?

I'm going to read this again tomorrow when I'm awake. Maybe it'll make more sense.

But I doubt it......"

Ok, I was wrong. It makes no more sense awake than it did half asleep.

I'm still not sure how anyone who doesn't have want or desire to have sex with a woman can make any sort of judgement or pronunciation about men who do.

Or am I missing something?

Please enlighten me someone....

over a year ago

Well. As a 'look at me' thread it certainly worked!

over a year ago

"Or perhaps they realise that most women don't get off on just having a cock pushed in them maybe even might enjoy a little entertainment during recovery time "

It's the only way I can cum....

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Ermm so what was your point in this thread?

if you could explain it in clear English others may appreciate your OP!

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Such an entertaining thread

I love using my tongue and my toys, I even carry a bag with some in whenever I go to a club. Anything that intensifies a ladies enjoyment is fine by me, cock does play a big part, but its not all about cock. Its about having fun xx

over a year ago

This thread is the literary version of throwing a shit grenade in a room then saying 'what? I didn't mean to do it, but I am right'

over a year ago

as a woman to get lots of foreplay I'm quite happy to fall for that and the man doing the pleasuring enjoys too

if its all about the banging I don't enjoy as much, as the orgasms flow with foreplay tongues toys etc yes I love a hard cock doesn't anybody but its not the only way to have pleasure, all that is an addition to a good session

nothing to do with men going soft its about mutual pleasure

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Well I've run out of popcorn.

But this has been a very entertaining thread.

And it has not even reached the Hitler limit yet.

I'm off to the ticket office to get a refill. Before the action starts again.

Please save me a seat

"

Toffee Butterkist anyone?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Oh dear.

over a year ago

London

Wait till you see the next thread!

over a year ago

"Wait till you see the next thread! "

Will it be along the lines of tvs don't want to admit they are gay so they pretend to be women? Transsexuals not included.

over a year ago

London

"Wait till you see the next thread!

Will it be along the lines of tvs don't want to admit they are gay so they pretend to be women? Transsexuals not included. "

my profile says very clearly that I am gay; read profiles more thoroughly next time (if you can)

over a year ago

London

must say - glad I started this thread; have already arranged loads of meets with guys with big cocks (not toys!); this site is the best ever! Thank you, Fabswingers! Of all the sites I am on this is the best in spite of all the people who have been rude to me on this thread. They obviously have issues; Other sites don't have this level of interest in threads; just wait for the next one!

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Only about another 50 more posts for it to reach the limit and close....anyone care to add to the count?

over a year ago

"Wait till you see the next thread!

Will it be along the lines of tvs don't want to admit they are gay so they pretend to be women? Transsexuals not included.

my profile says very clearly that I am gay; read profiles more thoroughly next time (if you can) "

I don't have any interest in your profile. I was just trying to think of another topic you could use to stir up trouble.

over a year ago

"must say - glad I started this thread; have already arranged loads of meets with guys with big cocks (not toys!); this site is the best ever! Thank you, Fabswingers! Of all the sites I am on this is the best in spite of all the people who have been rude to me on this thread. They obviously have issues; Other sites don't have this level of interest in threads; just wait for the next one! "

People have been quite nice considering the insulting insinuations used in your original post. Glad you have got what your looking for but personally think your a wind up merchent

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"must say - glad I started this thread; have already arranged loads of meets with guys with big cocks (not toys!); this site is the best ever! Thank you, Fabswingers! Of all the sites I am on this is the best in spite of all the people who have been rude to me on this thread. They obviously have issues; Other sites don't have this level of interest in threads; just wait for the next one! "

Other sites don't have this level of interest in threads; just wait for the next one!

Well I do really doubt some who read this thread will bother with any more of your posts.

Too immature and, quite frankly, ignorant of sexuality, very odd for a gay person!.

over a year ago

Is the next thread: "it's a good thing I'm gay because it sounds like I have no idea what a woman would enjoy?"

over a year ago

"must say - glad I started this thread; have already arranged loads of meets with guys with big cocks (not toys!); this site is the best ever! Thank you, Fabswingers! Of all the sites I am on this is the best in spite of all the people who have been rude to me on this thread. They obviously have issues; Other sites don't have this level of interest in threads; just wait for the next one!

Is the next thread: "it's a good thing I'm gay because it sounds like I have no idea what a woman would enjoy?""

No it will be "its a good job I'm gay cos I can't keep it up"

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

"must say - glad I started this thread; have already arranged loads of meets with guys with big cocks (not toys!); this site is the best ever! Thank you, Fabswingers! Of all the sites I am on this is the best in spite of all the people who have been rude to me on this thread. They obviously have issues; Other sites don't have this level of interest in threads; just wait for the next one!

Is the next thread: "it's a good thing I'm gay because it sounds like I have no idea what a woman would enjoy?"

No it will be "its a good job I'm gay cos I can't keep it up""

Nah it will be good job I am gay because I like cock!

Sorry to anyone else, straight, bi, bi-curious, TG, TV, CD or gay who does or does not like cock....could that be a thread?

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

Why do you keep saying READ MY PROFILE?! .... Read my post ?!?! ... No one is interested in looking at your profile hun ... And if anyone on fab had wanted your opinion they would have kicked Ya kennel and asked for it! now your little stir up doesn't make sense at all and your coming across like a rude little abrupt boy .... In a dress!! The way your talking to people in your own thread is disgusting .... You need to treat people with the manners and courtesy in which you wish to be treated. If they don't ....then fair game .... But your not making sense and just being nasty and no need...... (Walks past the ones with popcorn .... Takes a hand full and exists)

over a year ago

"Why do you keep saying READ MY PROFILE?! .... Read my post ?!?! ... No one is interested in looking at your profile hun ... And if anyone on fab had wanted your opinion they would have kicked Ya kennel and asked for it! now your little stir up doesn't make sense at all and your coming across like a rude little abrupt boy .... In a dress!! The way your talking to people in your own thread is disgusting .... You need to treat people with the manners and courtesy in which you wish to be treated. If they don't ....then fair game .... But your not making sense and just being nasty and no need...... (Walks past the ones with popcorn .... Takes a hand full and exists) "

Nice profile too jo jo

over a year ago

Last time I suggested using toys to liven up a good session she threw ALL my Lego out of the bedroom window...

over a year ago

"Last time I suggested using toys to liven up a good session she threw ALL my Lego out of the bedroom window... "

over a year ago

London

I have posted a new thread (could be story, too); lets see how many of you can 1. find it 2. understand it 3. reply appropriately

over a year ago

"I have posted a new thread (could be story, too); lets see how many of you can 1. find it 2. understand it 3. reply appropriately "

Can't be arsed, I'm cleaning my toys, cutting my nails and have just popped an enhancer

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I love all the licking, sucking, fingers, tongues and toys and prefer them to penetration which although it is fun doesn't really do it for me

over a year ago

"I have posted a new thread (could be story, too); lets see how many of you can 1. find it 2. understand it 3. reply appropriately "

You're funny, I like this thread . Can't beat a well written and constructed thread with a bit of banter. Troll-vestite humour at it's finest...kudos to you

Unless it wasn't intended to be humour

over a year ago

"Why do you keep saying READ MY PROFILE?! .... Read my post ?!?! ... No one is interested in looking at your profile hun ... And if anyone on fab had wanted your opinion they would have kicked Ya kennel and asked for it! now your little stir up doesn't make sense at all and your coming across like a rude little abrupt boy .... In a dress!! The way your talking to people in your own thread is disgusting .... You need to treat people with the manners and courtesy in which you wish to be treated. If they don't ....then fair game .... But your not making sense and just being nasty and no need...... (Walks past the ones with popcorn .... Takes a hand full and exists) "

What the fuck, someone just stole my popcorn.........

over a year ago

London

"I have posted a new thread (could be story, too); lets see how many of you can 1. find it 2. understand it 3. reply appropriately

You're funny, I like this thread . Can't beat a well written and constructed thread with a bit of banter. Troll-vestite humour at it's

finest...kudos to you

Unless it wasn't intended to be humour "

Thank you! Finally after 140+ posts I get a somewhat nice-ish response - so I hope you can all find my new thread; I love it that despite people's anger/envy (at me/of me)they still took the time to actually write a reply - this means they DO care about this topic; why would peeps reply if they didn't feel concerned (and other feelings I'd rather not mention); so well done me (again) and can't wait to read the next batch of responses to my new thread; I will now leave this thread for others to continue writing on it (you know you can t resist!) and I can now focus on reading the new posts for my new thread; thank you, too, for all those who pvt me and who I I am meeting as a result of this thread

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/15 20:59:08]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 16/06/15 20:59:08]"

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I won't even bother on account of I have a life

over a year ago

Strangely enough I have found myself wanting to know what other total shite you have written. I have not been let down one bit. You really do live in another world and I have some pity for you. I feel that you have some major issues but you might actually have some difficulties in life and with life so instead of calling you a total knob I think I will just say good luck with your fantasy world. It must be a special place.

over a year ago

London

"Strangely enough I have found myself wanting to know what other total shite you have written. I have not been let down one bit. You really do live in another world and I have some pity for you. I feel that you have some major issues but you might actually have some difficulties in life and with life so instead of calling you a total knob I think I will just say good luck with your fantasy world. It must be a special place. "

Sadly you have understood none of the above; maybe you feel targeted to some extent - we will never know (nor do I wish to); just a pity you re incapable of discussion without being judgmental but I am sure there is a good reason for your saaaaaaaaaaaad attitude

over a year ago

"Strangely enough I have found myself wanting to know what other total shite you have written. I have not been let down one bit. You really do live in another world and I have some pity for you. I feel that you have some major issues but you might actually have some difficulties in life and with life so instead of calling you a total knob I think I will just say good luck with your fantasy world. It must be a special place.

Sadly you have understood none of the above; maybe you feel targeted to some extent - we will never know (nor do I wish to); just a pity you re incapable of discussion without being judgmental but I am sure there is a good reason for your saaaaaaaaaaaad attitude "

What happened to "I will leave this thread" - Your credibility was pretty crap with your original post - you're not helping yourself!

over a year ago

Thought you were leaving this thread for others to continue?

over a year ago

"Pulls up a seat, relaxes, opens popcorn and waits for the entertainment to begin im at a loose end this afternoon, mind if I sit with you? "

Move over. I've brought some pringles

over a year ago

"Thought you were leaving this thread for others to continue? "

That would mean o p not an attention seeker.

over a year ago

"Pulls up a seat, relaxes, opens popcorn and waits for the entertainment to begin im at a loose end this afternoon, mind if I sit with you?

Move over. I've brought some pringles "

Are you flirting with me?

over a year ago

Clearly the OP has never heard of foreplay.....?

over a year ago

"Clearly the OP has never heard of foreplay.....?"

He ONLY LIKES HARD COCK! Haven't you got that yet lol

over a year ago

Have to say...I'm a bit miffed how anyone could get a hard dick over the OP

over a year ago

Speak for yourself.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Hey it's a way to get what you want.

Throw in a grenade and then run like shit and see who follows.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

This is a wind up yeah? lol

*Her*

over a year ago

I can't believe the threads still running.

Did somebody say pringles?

Post new Message to Thread