Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

help !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi there i cant understand why i cant seem to get meets on here im very polite and understand peoples rules x can anyone help please x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same for me mate, I'm always respectful and polite in messages I send and after sending alot (and I mean alot) of messages to ladies, still not one meet. Clearly I'm doing something wrong

over a year ago

You have had a meet, dont come on here moaning as nothing worse, this is the introduction, sell yourself, tell us about you, what you are looking for.

Also read peoples profiles, the verifier may not mind your age group, those of us with kids around your age dont.

Get to socials, clubs and wander around the forums, that will help and good luck

over a year ago

"Same for me mate, I'm always respectful and polite in messages I send and after sending alot (and I mean alot) of messages to ladies, still not one meet. Clearly I'm doing something wrong"

Dont forget you two there is about 25/1 single guys to women, you have to sell yourself and it takes time, some guys wait months before meeting someone.

One up for you, you've some great pictures; some cock, body and face so your balance is right, the only criticism id have is that though the sexy pose of you on the bed is fab the hair makes you look like you are half the age you are, but id still consider meeting you as you are not far from me

over a year ago

When I see "fun times" on a profile I read "I don't know what I really want".

over a year ago

"

Dont forget you two there is about 25/1 single guys to women, you have to sell yourself and it takes time, some guys wait months before meeting someone.

One up for you, you've some great pictures; some cock, body and face so your balance is right, the only criticism id have is that though the sexy pose of you on the bed is fab the hair makes you look like you are half the age you are, but id still consider meeting you as you are not far from me "

Fully understand the guys out number the ladies by some amount (all adult sites are the same). Thanks for the criticism, always welcome, cant help looking younger than my age, lucky me

over a year ago

"

One up for you, you've some great pictures; some cock, body and face so your balance is right, the only criticism id have is that though the sexy pose of you on the bed is fab the hair makes you look like you are half the age you are, but id still consider meeting you as you are not far from me

Fully understand the guys out number the ladies by some amount (all adult sites are the same). Thanks for the criticism, always welcome, cant help looking younger than my age, lucky me "

Absolutely

over a year ago

Ok well I'll be honest and say tell you there are a couple of things that make me reluctant to reply to messages when I see them.

First, the bit about adding more later - I roll my eyes when I see this Sorry! It just feels like, well come back and talk to me when you have then

Second, and this really is just a personal preference, you've got TVs on your friends list but you're straight. I'd be wondering if you're one of those blokes who puts straight cos they're too shy to put bi so this would put me off.

Lastly, as someone said, you've not got much detail about what you like and enjoy doing so perhaps the bit you add later could be some of that kind of info?

Hope some of that helps you to see where some people's heads may be? xx

Post new Message to Thread