Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

If "cannot accommodate" means...

Jump to newest

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

From what I've read on here, the phrase "cannot accommodate" on a blokes profile is 100% guaranteed to mean he's a cheating so and so.

Out of curiosity, what does it mean when it appears on a couples or a woman's profile?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

well i can't accommodate because i have children here and its also part of the agreement with my partner, because we meet separately we don't bring anyone into our home.

Reply privately

By *omino1966Couple
over a year ago

barrow in furness

I Have a teenage son at home

Reply privately

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

From my perspective, it means I'm not prepared to invite strangers to my home. When I was part of a couple we did accomodate, but usually only after meeting people elswhere.

Purely a 'better safe than sorry' thing for me.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It 100% always means that the woman is married and cheating. And the couple are just married FB's cheating and don't live together.

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"From what I've read on here, the phrase "cannot accommodate" on a blokes profile is 100% guaranteed to mean he's a cheating so and so.

Out of curiosity, what does it mean when it appears on a couples or a woman's profile?

"

I'd disagree. I know cheating men that accommodate and single men that don't.

I don't accommodate because I don't want people in my home. End of. I like my privacy and I'm very guarded of my personal space.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From what I've read on here, the phrase "cannot accommodate" on a blokes profile is 100% guaranteed to mean he's a cheating so and so.

"

it pisses me off

i cant accom as i value my privacy and i dont want random people here and yet im not never asked about it

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

They've lost their house keys and can't get in.

So it's a choice of yours, a car, a hotel - or if you're in the vicinity - behind a bush in Penge.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't accommodate because I don't want people in my home. End of. I like my privacy and I'm very guarded of my personal space. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Oh now we are confused. Just when you think you know when is the right time to get your pitchfork and burning torch handy, people throw a spanner in the works!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I disagree with this! Im not a cheating wife, I just prefer to meet a guy on neutral ground for the first time, much safer. Once I got to know him then I might consider inviting him into my home.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/15 14:57:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because we have kids

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its kid of presumptuous dont you think.

When you pay half your wages in maintenance, thanks to family i am not living in cardboard box and have dry roof over my head.

If people want to meet they will find away !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most cannot accommodate near me is because they live on military bases

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It 100% always means that the woman is married and cheating. And the couple are just married FB's cheating and don't live together. "

I noticed with single guys it's always thought as negative. But with couples and females it's always I have children...

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Sorry, for those who now think we are part of the angry mob, the original question was slightly tongue in cheek.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Those who believe that is very narrow minded as we know blokes gets it on here lol, don't it even come across in the mind that they might be living with family or in a shared household or got kids? And yeah its ok for a woman or a couple not to accommodate.

Reply privately

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Ours is young children at home, although if we didn't have them at home we still wouldn't accommodate at Mrs request, which I understand when meeting for the first time.

After that I don't understand the personal space thing, I mean "you can come in/on me, but you can't come in my home" especially for couples. Single girls ok that's understandable safety and all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think this statement is wrong, my hubby swings as do I, we can't accommodate because we have kids at home.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do you all feel the need to explain your accommodation status on an open forum? It's no one's business but yr own.if someone doesn't like it they are under no obligation to contact you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ours is young children at home, although if we didn't have them at home we still wouldn't accommodate at Mrs request, which I understand when meeting for the first time.

After that I don't understand the personal space thing, I mean "you can come in/on me, but you can't come in my home" especially for couples. Single girls ok that's understandable safety and all.

"

I trust certain people enough to have sex with them, that's as far as it goes.

Our kids live with us.

Just because we've got racy with people - doesn't give them the right to know our address and ultimately our children's address.

People may get arsey if we don't want to meet again etc. Who's to say they won't turn odd or vindictive? Turn up at your house uninvited? Watch your house or kids??

I won't expose my children to that risk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It 100% always means that the woman is married and cheating. And the couple are just married FB's cheating and don't live together. "

I'm completely single and have my own home. I choose not to accommodate because it's also home to my children. Even if I were meeting which I'm not that wouldn't change. I wouldn't want strangers knowing where I live. And I'm sure there are plenty other people men, woman and couples who feel the same way.

Reply privately

By *nfinity1Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I don't accommodate because I have children living with me.

I also have a wife, but she DOES know what I do AND she is on this site!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry, for those who now think we are part of the angry mob, the original question was slightly tongue in cheek.

"

I know. Get the pitchforks sharpened up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My home life & swinging life are two different things that I like to keep separated. I don't want people coming to my house. I live with my daughter & it's her home too

Reply privately

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

Sometimes I don't accommodate cuz we can't be bothered to hoover

Reply privately

over a year ago

- Single Guy

- Live with family (I'm still young)

- Therefore, cannot accomadate

So it isn't true for guys. Understandably, if the guy is a bit older, it may seem more dubious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not so black and white as you think. As usual with most things, fab and real world, broad generalisations don't work.

The majority of military guys are unable to accommodate because they live in barracks.

Some are in relationships, some aren't.

Some people have tied accommodation and would be bringing people to their workplace as well as their home....again risky!

I have spoken to several married guys who accommodate between the school runs when they are "working from home"

Shared accommodation is awkward and as we know nowadays that is very common among singles, post divorce.

I live in a small village where every new face is noticed! Accommodating is rare and risky so I prefer not to.

I never make a judgement or decision based on that one single point

Reply privately

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Can't accommodate is reasonable on anyone's profile if they're willing to give their reason.

Gotta kids? Fair enough.

Don't want people in your house? Fair enough.

In shared accommodation? Fair enough.

Won't explain why they can't accommodate, emphasising discretion and unwillingness to share any face or body pictures and only available at certain time, typically day times.... Hmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm single with no kids and still don't accommodate

I don't want my neighbours thinking why have 5 guys gone into V house.

Reply privately

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I don't have my own place n still live with my folks...

They dnt know about this party of my life and is rather keep it all separate

I don't understand why people have to explain them selves either. If you can accom then u can accom if u cant u cant... Either u get a meet anyway or u dnt.... Lol isn't it that simple? Or have I missed something

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spot on _annoo

Reply privately

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

[Removed by poster at 03/06/15 15:50:49]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm single with no kids and still don't accommodate

I don't want my neighbours thinking why have 5 guys gone into V house. "

Get them to turn up dressed as The Village People.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I spend more time in hotels due to my work life balance.... Hence my profile clearly states can accom but will be a hotel....

If people don't like it not my problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm single with no kids and still don't accommodate

I don't want my neighbours thinking why have 5 guys gone into V house. "

Yep, if I was single with no children, I still wouldn't accommodate.

Casual sex and home life should be kept separate in my opinion

S x

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Possibly just don't want to invite strangers to their homes,just like some men don't .I think people put too much on the accomodating thing,sure some who can't accom will be cheats ,but there are usually other giveaways.

Reply privately

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"I don't have my own place n still live with my folks...

I don't understand why people have to explain them selves either. If you can accom then u can accom if u cant u cant... Either u get a meet anyway or u dnt.... Lol isn't it that simple? Or have I missed something"

Of course you don't have to explain yourself but a little common courtesy never hurt anybody and shows you have nothing to hide.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one has to explain their reasons why they don't accommodate as it's no one's business. I can fully understand why people prefer to meet in a neutral venue as it's safer. Unfortunately there are quite a few people on here who can't just meet and then take rejection when someone doesn't want to meet again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We can't accommodate,but only because it's a 2persons tent and 3 or 4 invalidate the terms and conditions of the farmer field

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We can't accommodate,but only because it's a 2persons tent and 3 or 4 invalidate the terms and conditions of the farmer field"

What if you put a blanket over a clothes horse next to it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We can't accommodate,but only because it's a 2persons tent and 3 or 4 invalidate the terms and conditions of the farmer field

What if you put a blanket over a clothes horse next to it? "

Thick or what why did we not think of that, great idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We can't accommodate,but only because it's a 2persons tent and 3 or 4 invalidate the terms and conditions of the farmer field

What if you put a blanket over a clothes horse next to it?

Thick or what why did we not think of that, great idea"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It means I don't accommodate. Simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Next Q what's a cloths horse

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't understand why people have to explain them selves either. If you can accom then u can accom if u cant u cant... Either u get a meet anyway or u dnt.... Lol isn't it that simple? Or have I missed something

Of course you don't have to explain yourself but a little common courtesy never hurt anybody and shows you have nothing to hide. "

Common courtesy??

How about showing some common courtesy and not asking the question in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Next Q what's a cloths horse"

Google it.

But not on a work computer!!

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Can simply mean some ( us included) just don't want to!

We like to keep the two " lifes" totaly seperate ... Nothing to hide, no drama , just is

Reply privately

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

Other question is those who can't acom or travel what's that about !!!!

Reply privately

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Of course you don't have to explain yourself but a little common courtesy never hurt anybody and shows you have nothing to hide.

Common courtesy??

How about showing some common courtesy and not asking the question in the first place."

I really don't think in the grand scale of everything a potential meet involves it's an unreasonable question.

Reply privately

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Other question is those who can't acom or travel what's that about !!!!"

Pikeys

Reply privately

over a year ago

That means they want car sex

Reply privately

By *ilver FoxMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I simply don't want people to know where I live.

I'm happy to meet at clubs, a hotel (shared costs) or someone else's house, but latter only if there are no kids in there. A couple's 5y/o once walked into their lounge while she was giving me a bj - I didn't even know he was in the house. I was not amused!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok I get the cannot accommodate one but when it says can't accom an can't travel what does that mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi .. Ive got it on my profile Because my son of 27 still lives At Home ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't accommodate, because........I CHOOSE NOT TO!

End of,

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/15 17:05:37]

Reply privately

over a year ago

This means that we have teenage children at home and do not want strangers in home, thats all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Common courtesy??

How about showing some common courtesy and not asking the question in the first place.

I really don't think in the grand scale of everything a potential meet involves it's an unreasonable question."

So according to your thinking,it's not unreasonable to ask but discourteous not to reply??

Really?

And calling someone a pikey is ok as well?

Reply privately

over a year ago

it pisses me off

i cant accom as i value my privacy and i dont want random people here and yet im not never asked about it"

Your not willing to have random people at yours,but your willing to have sex with these same random people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok I get the cannot accommodate one but when it says can't accom an can't travel what does that mean "

For me i met in a localish hotel or someone fairly local that will Accom. It's not difficult to work out . I don't have oodles of time for meets so can't travel very far if it means i spend more time travelling than having fun!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Out of curiosity, what does it mean when it appears on a couples or a woman's profile?"

it means the site doesn't have a 'will not' accommodate option, so I ticked the next best thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It means we have kids.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of curiosity, what does it mean when it appears on a couples or a woman's prNightofile?

it pisses me off

i cant accom as i value my privacy and i dont want random people here and yet im not never asked about it

Your not willing to have random people at yours,but your willing to have sex with these same random people"

Do I sense an unwarranted moral judgment? Depending on the definition of 'random' most people on this site are having sex with random people whether either party can or can not accommodate. Does the judgement extend to people who meet at clubs or parties!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It means we have kids."

And nosey neighbours!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We only meet in Hotels. It's simply our preference. We do not want strangers in our home where our children reside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plus we know it will be clean!

Reply privately

By *ambslass48Woman
over a year ago

Peterborough

I have extended family living here including kids why I don't accom and I'm a widow so go figure lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't accommodate because I'm in the military and live on camp.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate to accommodate because I have to hide all the valuables

Reply privately

over a year ago

i cant accom due to work reasons, we should judge people individually and not assume everybody is the same!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have children and dont mix family with fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most cannot accommodate near me is because they live on military bases"

I've had a meet on a military base (fatbird)

Reply privately

over a year ago

It means we have kids and dont want the odd wierdo turning up out the blue

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't accommodate, because........I CHOOSE NOT TO!

End of, "

Absolutely agree. I dont have to iinvite people into my home unless I choose to do so.

I dont need to justify this to anyone either. Take it or leave it, like everything else on fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may have misinterpreted the OPs original post, but my take on it was slightly tongue in cheek and the presumption by many (not all before everyone chips in!) that any single male that can't accommodate must be default be married or have a partner and is playing behind their back, whereas when females or couples can't accom it (mostly!) goes unchallenged!

As many have said, it's up to you whether you accom or not, it's just that single men are treated with much more suspicion for the reasons why than any other group!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it Groundhog Day again?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing how people jump to conclusions. If it says "Can't Accommodate" it means they don't want to entertain at home. So what? Why the need to be judgemental?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I may have misinterpreted the OPs original post, but my take on it was slightly tongue in cheek and the presumption by many (not all before everyone chips in!) that any single male that can't accommodate must be default be married or have a partner and is playing behind their back, whereas when females or couples can't accom it (mostly!) goes unchallenged!

As many have said, it's up to you whether you accom or not, it's just that single men are treated with much more suspicion for the reasons why than any other group! "

No misinterpretation. Op confirmed it was tongue in cheek later

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it Groundhog Day again? "

Yes lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

There can be many reasons....but for guys it does tend to be an assumption.

Whenever I have given advice on the "help me" threads to guys in this position I always say either explain....or fess up if it is actually the case.

Reply privately

By *emini1637Woman
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I cannot accommodate due to having a child at home! I won't have men in my house while my child is in another room asleep, it says so on my profile, nor until I've met them in a social environment a couple of times and only then during the day when my child is at school.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I started on fab I was a single guy and had to move back home after I got divorced so the op shouldn't tar every single with the same brush.

Reply privately

over a year ago

While I appreciate why the op is suspicious of men who can't accom they should not tar all guys with the same brush.

I can only accom on the very very rare occasion that my teenage son is away somewhere.

Anyone who has a seventeen year old will confirm it is almost impossible to guarantee where they may be at any time.

So how good would it be if I were to entertain a lady at mine when my son was out for the night, and suddenly while in the midst of some fun he reappears with a few of his mates in tow?

Reply privately

By *eadbugMan
over a year ago

bournemouth

I share a room in a rented house, I don't want my house mates knowing my business. Also hotels are much sexier than a room in a shared house.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Don't care what it means I simply don't invite people into my home who won't invite me into theirs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Privacy and family at home.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"While I appreciate why the op is suspicious of men who can't accom they should not tar all guys with the same brush.

I can only accom on the very very rare occasion that my teenage son is away somewhere.

Anyone who has a seventeen year old will confirm it is almost impossible to guarantee where they may be at any time.

So how good would it be if I were to entertain a lady at mine when my son was out for the night, and suddenly while in the midst of some fun he reappears with a few of his mates in tow?"

This happened to me. Arranged day off, daughter in college other side of London, playmate en route. He gets to London Bridge and phones to say if he's not mistaken he's sat opposite my daughter. Bear in mind he's never met her but if you know me there's no mistaking her.

I said no she's safely ensconced in North London. He said if she gets off your stop I'll hang around the station. She did! He said you have ten minutes. I was dressed for play, toys laid out...I nearly broke my neck putting things away and in "normal" clothes before I heard "hi mum, class cancelled."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh now we are confused. Just when you think you know when is the right time to get your pitchfork and burning torch handy, people throw a spanner in the works!

"

Well and truly eye wiped!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am 100% single so can accommodate I don't however for no other reason that I don't want to

Reply privately

over a year ago

I firstly don't want ramdom guys at my hhouse secondly I have kids

Reply privately

By *rchie300Man
over a year ago

Hamworthy

I disagree.... I'm single and can't accomadate..... I'm divorced and in lodgings ... But sure they are plenty if chaps on here saying they are single when they are not

Reply privately

over a year ago

For us... We used to accommodate once we felt comfortable with our visitors. Now we DONT accommodate. We prefer to play out and not stress with home visits. Plus teenagers can be so random with their diaries!! Haha

Should a married man or woman invite us to their home. We would gladly decline. That's not a situation we need to put ourselves into. No thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

not necessarily true, if in open prison I get days out but cant bring anyone back. sorry I said I, I didn't mean me, ment we, or just suppose, not me, im not locked up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

it means they dinnae want you rumbling through their belongings or planning to break in, and getting lay out of house

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

it means they dinnae want you rumbling through their belongings or planning to break in, and getting lay out of house"

Reply privately

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

I don't care what you re all saying in terms of giving explanations; it simply means : I am cheating on my partner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its kid of presumptuous dont you think.

When you pay half your wages in maintenance, thanks to family i am not living in cardboard box and have dry roof over my head.

If people want to meet they will find away ! "

You have 3 and a third kids??

Reply privately

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"

Quite a few assumptions there really. How about that generally you just value your privacy and don't want casual encounters back in your home?

Not to mention the possibility of kids, lodgers and/or other relatives.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a load of bollocks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Glad to see you don't jump to conclusions

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I am allowed out to play, my eldest is babysitting my youngest in my house

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't care what you re all saying in terms of giving explanations; it simply means : I am cheating on my partner. "

100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

"While I appreciate why the op is suspicious of men who can't accom they should not tar all guys with the same brush.

So how good would it be if I were to entertain a lady at mine when my son was out for the night, and suddenly while in the midst of some fun he reappears with a few of his mates in tow?

This happened to me. Arranged day off, daughter in college other side of London, playmate en route. He gets to London Bridge and phones to say if he's not mistaken he's sat opposite my daughter. Bear in mind he's never met her but if you know me there's no mistaking her.

I said no she's safely ensconced in North London. He said if she gets off your stop I'll hang around the station. She did! He said you have ten minutes. I was dressed for play, toys laid out...I nearly broke my neck putting things away and in "normal" clothes before I heard "hi mum, class cancelled." "

Crikey! Lucky he saw her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like the Spanish inquisition

Reply privately

By *hrissyjezCouple
over a year ago

kingswinford

Teenager at home!

Reply privately

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I guess there are loads of reasons why single males can't accommodate...or women or couples for that matter...

Only one of them is the 'cheating' one. I can accommodate but the amount of men who have family with them, share a house for whatever reason, or just feel that they want to keep things separate, must be a hefty number.

Some of those damn kids never leave home nowadays...and increasingly likely to live with [or have keys to...] house of both parents if they have split up or whatever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Sorry, for those who now think we are part of the angry mob, the original question was slightly tongue in cheek.

"

Just to reiterate this point....

Thanks for reading.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't care what you re all saying in terms of giving explanations; it simply means : I am cheating on my partner. "

Bless

Reply privately

over a year ago

so many reasons why people cannot accommodate - some also say they can but will turn out to only ever be in a hotel - make of that what you will - does it really matter

Reply privately

over a year ago

That I have kids at home ,adult as well as younger ones so theres always at least one of them here.....and I'm 100% single ......thankfully

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From my perspective, it means I'm not prepared to invite strangers to my home. When I was part of a couple we did accomodate, but usually only after meeting people elswhere.

Purely a 'better safe than sorry' thing for me."

Reply privately

over a year ago

My profile says cant accom or travel but realistically I can accom. But I had to change it on my profile because some men where mesaaging on here inviting themselves round cheeky gits!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just to reiterate this point....

Thanks for reading.

"

People moan about others not reading profiles yet they don't read forum posts properly. They see what they want to see.

100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't got a partner so your wrong not everyone.who can't/won't accom have partners

Reply privately

over a year ago

So should we assume people who can accommodate are 'in simple terms, unable to get a partner?'

Reply privately

over a year ago

We don't accommodate as we have four dogs...

Also Ivy doesn't like strangers in the house!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't care what you re all saying in terms of giving explanations; it simply means : I am cheating on my partner. I haven't got a partner so your wrong not everyone.who can't/won't accom have partners"

I dont have a partner either, so if for practical reasons I change my profile to not accomodating, then who am l cheating on?

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

Of course it doesn't mean that.

High 90s maybe, but not 100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can a guy simply choose not to accommodate? Maybe don't eant strangers around there house ? Im glad that i havnt accomadates some people as they turned a little nuts when they saw id met others !

Plus i can easily afford a hotel !

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I can't because I house share, but I do get people assuming I'm cheating.

Zero fucks given what they assume.

Reply privately

By *ercy the Park KeeperMan
over a year ago

Chester

It means they didn't tick the box no more no less only a complete buffoon would make an assumption based on if a box was ticked.

"

Reply privately

By *ixFoot2nFun4UMan
over a year ago

Gosport

I don't accommodate as I live in military accommodation and can't

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Out of curiosity, what does it mean when it appears on a couples or a woman's profile? "

Don't worry OP, people don't get my sense of humour either sometimes. Even when I give a little

Anyhoo, to answer your question :

In the case of couples, it ALWAYS means that he hasn't told his wife they're on here, but it doesn't matter, because she always gets called into work at the last minute anyway, (though he'll turn up himself so as not to 'let you down'.)

With women it means similar, just that he additionally hasn't even told her that he pretends to be her most nights.

Now the devil in me sooooo wants to forget to do the little thingy....

Mr ddc

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Don't worry OP, people don't get my sense of humour either sometimes. Even when I give a little

Anyhoo, to answer your question :

In the case of couples, it ALWAYS means that he hasn't told his wife they're on here, but it doesn't matter, because she always gets called into work at the last minute anyway, (though he'll turn up himself so as not to 'let you down'.)

With women it means similar, just that he additionally hasn't even told her that he pretends to be her most nights.

Now the devil in me sooooo wants to forget to do the little thingy....

Mr ddc"

Being primary career to an elderly parent does not mean you have a partner you are cheating on, nor does having five teenagers in the house - so both of our places of abode are hardly appropriate for a meet - neither of us are cheating on anyone - anniversary next Monday .....

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Being primary career to an elderly parent does not mean you have a partner you are cheating on, nor does having five teenagers in the house - so both of our places of abode are hardly appropriate for a meet - neither of us are cheating on anyone - anniversary next Monday ....."

I'm pretty sure I winked at the end of my post....

If you check, our profile says we can't accommodate, and not one of our veris states "shame mrs ddc was at work, but thank god mr ddc turned up on his own". The OP may have misjudged the room, but the thread is definitely not meant to be taken seriously.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't accommodate because I'm in the military and live on camp. "

I've had a meet on a military camp with two army guys ages ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

shhhhh don't tell anyone im really a man

Reply privately

over a year ago

I still live with mum and dad haha thats what mine means x

Reply privately

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

The bastards married can always tell the married one,s always shower before they go home

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/15 22:32:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

What the fuck?

We are married but we won't bring that side of our relationship into our family home. So much for your 100% theory

Reply privately

over a year ago

It means she's married and cheating

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'll only accom once I feel comfortable with them being in my home, even though my children are never in my care when I meet, it is the home I share with them so wouldn't risk bringing any random person round

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its kid of presumptuous dont you think.

If people want to meet they will find away !

You have 3 and a third kids?? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

End of, "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah, is 'there's a good chance your mental, cause, internet' a good reason?

Don't get me wrong, it raises an eyebrow, but assumptions and asses and all that.

Reply privately

By *laclkguyMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

End of, "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ours is young children at home, although if we didn't have them at home we still wouldn't accommodate at Mrs request, which I understand when meeting for the first time.

Our kids live with us.

Just because we've got racy with people - doesn't give them the right to know our address and ultimately our children's address.

People may get arsey if we don't want to meet again etc. Who's to say they won't turn odd or vindictive? Turn up at your house uninvited? Watch your house or kids??

"

This!! I never have and never will invite a guy from here into mine and my kids home. I'm single too so mine and my kids safety is my main concern. If the guy is decent and genuinely single, then he won't mind accommodating. Nearly every single guy doesn't have his kids living with him. Any guy over 25 is too old to house share so if he doesn't accommodate, I've always found its because he's really married. Us girls have to be careful on here so guys should understand and respect that

Reply privately

over a year ago

For us its kids at home and amount of animals that would need put out of the way lol

Reply privately

By *ason123ABCMan
over a year ago

Bromley

Well me and my ex of 15 years 4 kids. Use to meet others together but now she's goth the house I moved back to my mums because I rented my flat out to pay for her and kids to live in house

Defo not a cheater just unlucky lol but a good builder and trying to get another place soon

Reply privately

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

"I disagree with this! Im not a cheating wife, I just prefer to meet a guy on neutral ground for the first time, much safer. Once I got to know him then I might consider inviting him into my home."

Reply privately

By *iceguy25Man
over a year ago

tongbridge

"

Im sure in alot of cases it is, but for at least some guy including myself, for whatever reason its hard or impossible to accommodate, I house share which makes it very difficult

Reply privately

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

The assumption that single guys who cannot accommodate are cheaters is pretty outrageous. The reason I cannot accommodate is because I am a student. I'm either in shared accommodation or living with my parents, and would prefer that neither of those parties learn of my lifestyle choice.

I genuinely hope that I am not being overlooked on the basis that I'm a suspected cheater, that's not fair

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/15 00:38:19]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do you all feel the need to explain your accommodation status on an open forum? It's no one's business but yr own.if someone doesn't like it they are under no obligation to contact you."
Very well put. You saved me the trouble of posting this myself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What I don't understand is the amount of users that use this as a dating site and invite single men to their homes. You would think safety would be their number 1 priority. Why not go to a club first. Some people are too trusting and I just hope people don't get caught out.

Reply privately

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

Of course you don't have to explain yourself but a little common courtesy never hurt anybody and shows you have nothing to hide. "

I used to put it on my profile, but made no difference, as i still had single women mainly, telling me i was married!. To which i replied, hire a private detective, and i will bet you £1000 they won't find i'm in any sort of relationship. Funny enough none of them took up my offer!.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oddly I don't care about the "accommodate" element of the profile. I make no judgement based on it because I choose to evaluate the person on more than just that criteria and I am not to be one of those people who make sweeping (and generally incorrect) broad brush judgements about people. No one should need to justify that part of their profile, either here or in private discussions....not to me anyway. I prefer to get to know the person and take it from there, making my choices from a more considered set of information..

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Im single

. Not cheating anyone ... just very carefull ... theres some weird folk on here... I like to meet socially on neutral ground first ... then if I like you ... you could get beaten over the head with a club .. and get dragged back to my cave .. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cant accommodate because im married

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our kids live with us.

This!! I never have and never will invite a guy from here into mine and my kids home. I'm single too so mine and my kids safety is my main concern. If the guy is decent and genuinely single, then he won't mind accommodating. Nearly every single guy doesn't have his kids living with him. Any guy over 25 is too old to house share so if he doesn't accommodate, I've always found its because he's really married. Us girls have to be careful on here so guys should understand and respect that"

Reply privately

over a year ago

well...on a guys profile I couldnt accom really(as i was living at my dads..I COULD accom..but..probably not the best circumstance.."yeahh come to mine...meet my dad...er"

the only prob i have is when guys moan about not getting meets..and it says they cant accom..its basic logic to know someone will want to ask a question.

as for couples and single women..its probably more about security, having children etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our kids live with us.

This!! I never have and never will invite a guy from here into mine and my kids home. I'm single too so mine and my kids safety is my main concern. If the guy is decent and genuinely single, then he won't mind accommodating. Nearly every single guy doesn't have his kids living with him. Any guy over 25 is too old to house share so if he doesn't accommodate, I've always found its because he's really married. Us girls have to be careful on here so guys should understand and respect that

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/06/15 02:41:02]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll only accom once I feel comfortable with them being in my home, even though my children are never in my care when I meet, it is the home I share with them so wouldn't risk bringing any random person round"

Reply privately

over a year ago

We can't accommodate simply because we have children at home. But even if they left later on I know my hubby just wants our bed for us and nobody else.

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Well for us it means we have teenagers who are hard enough to get out of the house at the best of times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They've lost their house keys and can't get in.

So it's a choice of yours, a car, a hotel - or if you're in the vicinity - behind a bush in Penge.

A"

That bush I'd Penge needs to start charging rent!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, it doesn't mean that he's a cheating so and so.

I split with my other half and she got the house, and well, pretty much everything. At the moment I'm staying with relatives, so 'cannot accommodate'.

So your theory that if it's on a man's profile, then he's 100% a guaranteed cheat, is, well, wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I live with my mate and don't think it's fair on him if I have people over on a meet. After all it is half his house too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a young daughter and her safety and security supercedes my wish for fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes I don't accommodate cuz we can't be bothered to hoover "

Brilliant! That's so me

Reply privately

over a year ago

People have many different reason why they cannot accomodate, some sinister, some not.

I cannot accomodate as I dont want to take all my posters down

I also have a son their his posters really i swear

Reply privately

By *WcplCouple
over a year ago

Tameside

Very interesting thread ..... We are considering hosting our first party at home in the very near future. We have always kept swinging and home life seperate, but hosting our very own party is something we need to tick iff our "fuckit list"

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't accommodate, we don't have kids, we are married to each other.....we just don't want to so we play with people who do

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't acc for the same reason. If even I have the flat to myself I dont want people knowing where I live

I don't accommodate because I don't want people in my home. End of. I like my privacy and I'm very guarded of my personal space. "

Reply privately

By *aucySingleyMan
over a year ago

manchester

I can always accommodate... Doesnt seem to make it any easier to get meets though

Reply privately

By *igDD95Man
over a year ago

Watford

the reason i cant accommodate at most times is because i have a flat full of nosy residents, believe me if i was able to host i'd host all the time.

Reply privately

By *bhol1Couple
over a year ago

east ardsley

We always accommodate and don't travel, we prefer it that way so we can have a little drink and relax. This may indeed attract men who are cheating on their partners, but at the end of the day we are having sex with them not marrying them!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We always accommodate and don't travel, we prefer it that way so we can have a little drink and relax. This may indeed attract men who are cheating on their partners, but at the end of the day we are having sex with them not marrying them!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Why don't you ask the individuals in question, unless it's from the horses mouth, it's dangerous to generalise

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ok folks, I think the thread should be closed now. Thank you for joining in but we get to a stage where people often think that they get the last word and in this case, you don't. I do.

......................THE END...................,

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No... I do

Reply privately