Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Dogging sites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ian trying to get a list to put on line of good dogging sites where trucks can park so if anyone can help please message me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

see my post in the other thread

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

opss sorry Jed lol I deleted that one and the others.

To the OP, you only need one message mate.

over a year ago

Lol rugby

Online lists of dogging sites, the problem with that is that it attracts the wrong people

The Police

Muggers (doggers are less likely to report attacks and sitting alone in a secluded spot is not the safest practice, it is easy to entice people out of thier cars to approach another car)

Pimps (angry at losing trade to the freebies)

Tourists (let's go and watch the perverts)

Boy Racers (because causing mayhem is fun)

PC Brigade (get the perverts out of our area)

Blackmailers (follow the family car home and get a hundred quid off the guy ..... every week)

The best dogging locations are passed by word of mouth

over a year ago

Totally agree with Jed...

The problem with publishing them is the dogging sites will eventually get closed down,there was one in the internet not long ago which had named dogging sites, a lot of those sites are closed now.

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

"Totally agree with Jed...

The problem with publishing them is the dogging sites will eventually get closed down,there was one in the internet not long ago which had named dogging sites, a lot of those sites are closed now."

True, But believe me its hard to find dogging sites where you can park a 18 or 44 tonne truck If anyone can help me out with a few locations my inbox is free!

over a year ago

Sympathise and understand your predicament and hopefully some will be able to help out by mailing you directly otherwise there will be even less suitable locations if they are publicsed

over a year ago

I don't know a lot about dogging, never done it myself but what about starting your own sites, find suitable parking for your big tool and then mail everyone in the various areas and let them know about the new site

over a year ago

"Totally agree with Jed...

The problem with publishing them is the dogging sites will eventually get closed down,there was one in the internet not long ago which had named dogging sites, a lot of those sites are closed now.

True, But believe me its hard to find dogging sites where you can park a 18 or 44 tonne truck If anyone can help me out with a few locations my inbox is free! "

You could always email people who have dogging listed in the area where you are, ask them if they know any places? Thats how we got to find out locations when we started dogging x

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

[Removed by poster at 28/10/10 22:15:02]

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

"I don't know a lot about dogging, never done it myself but what about starting your own sites, find suitable parking for your big tool and then mail everyone in the various areas and let them know about the new site "

LOL @ "Big tool".

Its an idea I suppose, might give it a try.

JnPwirral I've tried messaging doggers for locations with mixed reactions. I suppose its the image of "the big bellied, mucky trucker" that people dont want spoiling their fun at a site. (not that the image applies here)

over a year ago

Whats dogging ?

over a year ago

hey folks, irish guy just moved to hastings. are there any dogging sites near here?

By *umpingJackFlashMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

"Whats dogging ?"

???????

Its like jogging (well you'll burn as much calories as jogging), but with less clothes and no running.

Post new Message to Thread