Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How many is too many?

Jump to newest

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I was told recently that I had too many cock pics on profile. I've now put the majority in my friends only pictures. But I was curious to know how many cock pics was considered normal for a profile and what point it became too many.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After one it's too much...

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I think Mr has too many cock pics on his single profile, but I still met him .... and the rest is history. He still insists every one of those damn pics is unique .... and dare I say his cock is loads better in real life than any of the pics

over a year ago

Its just a cock mate. I'd suggest one cock, one pic sort of thing. Unless, of course, you're a creative soul and do something like take your cock on tour and have different backgrounds like you find in holiday pics... This is my cock by the pool, this is my cock at the pyramids, this is my cock enjoying the cabaret etc etc.

over a year ago

"Its just a cock mate. I'd suggest one cock, one pic sort of thing. Unless, of course, you're a creative soul and do something like take your cock on tour and have different backgrounds like you find in holiday pics... This is my cock by the pool, this is my cock at the pyramids, this is my cock enjoying the cabaret etc etc. "

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would go for one visible picture if you want one in your main gallery but get creative with others pics.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Its just a cock mate. I'd suggest one cock, one pic sort of thing. Unless, of course, you're a creative soul and do something like take your cock on tour and have different backgrounds like you find in holiday pics... This is my cock by the pool, this is my cock at the pyramids, this is my cock enjoying the cabaret etc etc. "

hahaha made me chuckle

just one pic, to show you've got one..and if it gets lost, someone can show it the way home...

over a year ago

"I was told recently that I had too many cock pics on profile. I've now put the majority in my friends only pictures. But I was curious to know how many cock pics was considered normal for a profile and what point it became too many. "

One is enough

over a year ago

This sounds like the start of a great thread. Cocks around the world. Or get creative...cocks as movie stars/singers blah blah

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

Or dress it up in native costumes I'm sure there will be a site somewhere online that sell such things

over a year ago

Have as many cock pics as you want. Some will love them and some won't.

Lots of women have umpteen tit pics.....

over a year ago

It's your profile. Keep it the way you want it. If you change it for everyone that doesn't like it. You will be changing it everyday.

over a year ago

Keep it trimmed is a suggestion. There are bush lovers and haters, so trimmed kinda pleases the majority.

over a year ago

holy shit, I could totally have my cock at the Mayan ruins, ora thousand foot waterfall. hhmmmm. interesting idea haha

Post new Message to Thread