Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Bi wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wife and I have arranged a FFM this is out first. She is worried how she will feel seeing me with another woman. Any other couples had a similar experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtynottsCouple
over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

As everyone is different any advice is difficult some will love it, we have heard of other women vomiting when their partner touched another woman.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

It's perhaps worth her having a think about what she is afraid of feeling if she does see you with another woman. That may help her work out if it's something in herself she wants to challenge, or not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wife and I have arranged a FFM this is out first. She is worried how she will feel seeing me with another woman. Any other couples had a similar experience. "

Make sure you have been very honest with each other and discussed limits etc.

when you meet this lady, be honest with her about any reservations and if/when things progress take it slow and keep an eye on your wife's reactions. Hopefully you know her well enough to spot if she's getting uncomfortable.

If she is; stop. Better to offend your meet than your wife.

Hope it goes well x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Her reaction is a bit of an unknown.

Being physically sick seems extreme. You think if you were that way inclined it would have occurred sooner.

My approach would be boringly rational.

First is does she want to swing any why.

If it's to have bi fem fun then great but what about you?

What is her concern with you taking part. Is it that you maybe looking for a newer Model to run off with?

Is it that certain acts between you are intimately special to her? Ie bjs are fine. Penetration is not. Or kissing would be to romantic to watch your loved one do?

Once you know this underlying issues. Then addressing themis a matter of being thoughtful and understanding.

So if it's the intimacy question. Then break it down to facts.

You may have been intimate with.others before her how does that effect her? Etc.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i know i am not a couple, but i do meet with couples for FFM fun, so my advice is from this perspective...the single woman generally knows she is coming into a couples world..

i meet socially with both partners to find out, what it is they want or expect from me..i am very careful to ask what their particular boundaries are, what their preferences are, what they normally do or want to try...be upfront with the person thats coming in...im sure everyone wants to have a good time..

i know it helps me relax to know the 'structure' of the scenario... even if its a, "id like you to touch and kiss" but we dont know about the rest..we will see how we go...it still puts me in the picture..to watch for signals to progress..trust this helps xx

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"i know i am not a couple, but i do meet with couples for FFM fun, so my advice is from this perspective...the single woman generally knows she is coming into a couples world..

i meet socially with both partners to find out, what it is they want or expect from me..i am very careful to ask what their particular boundaries are, what their preferences are, what they normally do or want to try...be upfront with the person thats coming in...im sure everyone wants to have a good time..

i know it helps me relax to know the 'structure' of the scenario... even if its a, "id like you to touch and kiss" but we dont know about the rest..we will see how we go...it still puts me in the picture..to watch for signals to progress..trust this helps xx"

So your the one.

Knew that single bi fems existed and were not a myth.

over a year ago

I feel sorry for the single woman. Does she know you have reservations? There's three people involved - not just you and your wife.

Maybe have a few social meets in a bid to get to know each other before you dive in?

over a year ago

"i know i am not a couple, but i do meet with couples for FFM fun, so my advice is from this perspective...the single woman generally knows she is coming into a couples world..

i know it helps me relax to know the 'structure' of the scenario... even if its a, "id like you to touch and kiss" but we dont know about the rest..we will see how we go...it still puts me in the picture..to watch for signals to progress..trust this helps xx"

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"I feel sorry for the single woman. Does she know you have reservations? There's three people involved - not just you and your wife.

Maybe have a few social meets in a bid to get to know each other before you dive in?"

Don't overly worry. I did not check the profile.

Single male who has met other males. If he is with someone surely she'd be just bothered by those meets?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

i know it helps me relax to know the 'structure' of the scenario... even if its a, "id like you to touch and kiss" but we dont know about the rest..we will see how we go...it still puts me in the picture..to watch for signals to progress..trust this helps xx

So your the one.

Knew that single bi fems existed and were not a myth. "

no i exist, lol. xx

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

So your the one.

no i exist, lol. xx "

Now to find that unicorn.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

So your the one.

no i exist, lol. xx

Now to find that unicorn. "

A bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple.

your definition of unicorn? im learning the terminology

over a year ago

Just take it easy, me and ron have come into swinging just looking for girl on girl while he and other male watches as I dont want sex with another man and couldnt bare watching ron with another woman.

its all about preferences, communication is a big must xx

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"

A bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple.

your definition of unicorn? im learning the terminology "

Nope I'm after a horse with a horn. Just the old fashioned version. lol

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

My bi side started very young with a my best friend started when having sleep over,s Got married very young i was 17 Paul 19, Paul was my first.

Not been married long both admitted to each other about us both having a bi side told Paul i missed it at times.

We would talk a lot about it you know pillow talk turning each other on started to read girly magazines in bed the stories turned us both on.

After many hour,s talking and fantasizing about what we wanted to do we put an add in a contact magazine for what we wanted. First we had a 3some with a guy then we met a couple they were older that's was my doing i was jealous of Paul touching another woman so i thought an older woman would be best. The jealousy soon left me.

Been swinging many year,s made our marriage very strong and happy happier than any of our friends who no nothing about this side of our life.

By *orshamcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

I (Mrs C) was a little bit unsure if I might feel uncomfortable about Mr C doing some things when he and I had a FFM threesome recently. Turned out I was positively encouraging him to do all sorts!

What we did do in advance was talk about everything and agree what we were happy with and what we would do if either of us wasn't comfortable with something on the night. Because we were open with each other and we both trust each other we both felt really comfortable in the moment. We were both relaxed and that meant all three of us had a great time.

We also spoke afterwards (Mr C and I) to check we were happy with how things went (and to get horny thinking about how much fun we'd had!).

Post new Message to Thread