Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Women squirting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering how people feel about women squirting??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haven't encountered one yet but I'm sure I'd love it

over a year ago

Love it - it can be intense!

over a year ago

I love it when a woman let's go squirts and her body shakes uncontrollably with passion.

over a year ago

Definitely lets you know you're doing something right

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Always makes me happy I put a towel down

over a year ago

"Definitely lets you know you're doing something right "

we put down a shower curtain and a few towels I love it when my good lady goes for it a bit messy but hey ho all part of the fun

over a year ago

Love it....a huge turn on.

over a year ago

I love it I get so messy though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just wondering how people feel about women squirting??"

Indifferent.

over a year ago

Absolutely love it

over a year ago

Hate it.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I never know if it is going to happen or not during a meet, but it is always aan added buzz when the lady relaxes and has a satisfying squirt or gush

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No one has ever made me do it yet.

over a year ago

Good fun but takes the quick out of quickie

over a year ago

Love it. When it happens that is. No pressure on women who don't who have to perfume like some kind of performing seal lol but when it happens it's an erotic turn on for me (an them I hope!)

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I've enjoyed it in the past but think it's over-rated..it certainly gets talked about a lot on here at the moment. Every other day..

over a year ago

Being soaked by a female a big turn on

By *aysmitMan
over a year ago

walsall

Love it I like a ldy to squat over my face and spray

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Love it.

over a year ago

It completely depends with me.. It can be a mega turn on to see a sexy woman let go and just squirt everywhere! I have had much better sex sessions according to myself and the others involved where the only squirting that has happened is from me As long as everybody is satisfied I'm happy

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Never made a woman squirt only gush and honestly, not my cup of tea and I'm still not sure if that's urine or not.

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Never made a woman squirt only gush and honestly, not my cup of tea and I'm still not sure if that's urine or not. "

I read somewhere that a recent study has confirmed that squirting is urine. I can't find it online as any search just returns lots of videos, oddly enough...

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Never made a woman squirt only gush and honestly, not my cup of tea and I'm still not sure if that's urine or not.

I read somewhere that a recent study has confirmed that squirting is urine. I can't find it online as any search just returns lots of videos, oddly enough... "

Noooooo, please no more discussion about this. I know what it is for me .... but I cannot say for fear of a nasty spate of abusive messages from rude females.

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

Love Squirting and gushing . Sweet nectar .

over a year ago

Anyone proved if it's not really piss yet and just a weak pelvic floor muscle? ?

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Never made a woman squirt only gush and honestly, not my cup of tea and I'm still not sure if that's urine or not.

I read somewhere that a recent study has confirmed that squirting is urine. I can't find it online as any search just returns lots of videos, oddly enough... "

Yeh saw that study in the news too. Funny thing is that will put some people off who with out knowing would have quite happily carried on with no ill effects.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss or should that now be ignorance is puss. Lol.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I know mine tastes nothing like my piss, as does my partner, who consumes both. It is sweet, like sugar water and comes from a totally different place. For some women it may be pies, had never considered that before, but reading some of the replies on here, sounds like some women are peeing. I don't have weak pelvic floor muscles either, they grip. Please don't bother to tell me that mine is piss. It's not. For every Google link that tells me it is, I can find another link that tells you it isn't. Meanwhile I am out this evening, and going to gush all over my favourite club .....

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"I know mine tastes nothing like my piss, as does my partner, who consumes both. It is sweet, like sugar water and comes from a totally different place. For some women it may be pies, had never considered that before, but reading some of the replies on here, sounds like some women are peeing. I don't have weak pelvic floor muscles either, they grip. Please don't bother to tell me that mine is piss. It's not. For every Google link that tells me it is, I can find another link that tells you it isn't. Meanwhile I am out this evening, and going to gush all over my favourite club ..... "

My point is that the chemical composition is irrelevant. If it's fun it's fun.

If you eat a chocolate bar and enjoy it only to find out it's only 1% chocolate and 90% water. Does it matter?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Watch out though as women who insist theirs is urine are very vocal on here ..... they may well have been included in the seven women that comprised of the research study you quoted. I am a relative newcomer to gushing and squirting, Mr has experience with other women, he started the process off in me. I love it sometimes, but at other times, it is a pain, like when I cannot stop it, at a club ....

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Watch out though as women who insist theirs is urine are very vocal on here ..... they may well have been included in the seven women that comprised of the research study you quoted. I am a relative newcomer to gushing and squirting, Mr has experience with other women, he started the process off in me. I love it sometimes, but at other times, it is a pain, like when I cannot stop it, at a club .... "

I very rarely get upset about comments on a forum.

People are free to enjoy themselves.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Well I was not the only one to receive private abuse messages and to be told that if you gushed in a certain way it was possible you had a sti I think may have upset anyone .... I was just shocked by how horrible people could be.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Well I was not the only one to receive private abuse messages and to be told that if you gushed in a certain way it was possible you had a sti I think may have upset anyone .... I was just shocked by how horrible people could be. "

Lol.

Next they will be saying if you sneeze to your left you could have an sti.

I'm never surprised by my own stupidity. So other people's is to be expected.

At least it lets you know who not to meet.

Self deselection. Very efficient.

over a year ago

"I know mine tastes nothing like my piss, as does my partner, who consumes both. It is sweet, like sugar water and comes from a totally different place. For some women it may be pies, had never considered that before, but reading some of the replies on here, sounds like some women are peeing. I don't have weak pelvic floor muscles either, they grip. Please don't bother to tell me that mine is piss. It's not. For every Google link that tells me it is, I can find another link that tells you it isn't. Meanwhile I am out this evening, and going to gush all over my favourite club ..... "

Do you taste your piss often then ???

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

The wetter the better. And it's definitely not piss.

I love burying my head between some female legs and being drenched from a squirt.

over a year ago

I read somewhere that a recent study has confirmed that squirting is urine. I can't find it online as any search just returns lots of videos, oddly enough...

Noooooo, please no more discussion about this. I know what it is for me .... but I cannot say for fear of a nasty spate of abusive messages from rude females."

over a year ago

Noooooo, please no more discussion about this. I know what it is for me .... but I cannot say for fear of a nasty spate of abusive messages from rude females."

what kind of messages?

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"I know mine tastes nothing like my piss, as does my partner, who consumes both. It is sweet, like sugar water and comes from a totally different place. For some women it may be pies, had never considered that before, but reading some of the replies on here, sounds like some women are peeing. I don't have weak pelvic floor muscles either, they grip. Please don't bother to tell me that mine is piss. It's not. For every Google link that tells me it is, I can find another link that tells you it isn't. Meanwhile I am out this evening, and going to gush all over my favourite club .....

Do you taste your piss often then ??? "

I am into watersports, so why not .... as does my boyfriend. When I go to piss related events I often disappoint as its more often gush not pies that comes out .... men who know, know the difference

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"I know mine tastes nothing like my piss, as does my partner, who consumes both. It is sweet, like sugar water and comes from a totally different place. For some women it may be pies, had never considered that before, but reading some of the replies on here, sounds like some women are peeing. I don't have weak pelvic floor muscles either, they grip. Please don't bother to tell me that mine is piss. It's not. For every Google link that tells me it is, I can find another link that tells you it isn't. Meanwhile I am out this evening, and going to gush all over my favourite club .....

I am into watersports, so why not .... as does my boyfriend. When I go to piss related events I often disappoint as its more often gush not pies that comes out .... men who know, know the difference"

Sorry, pies don't come out either, my auto correct does not like wee wee

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's not urine, I have done it a couple time and I acutall feel it. There's a study that states when a woman gets excited she tightens up and the cum goes up into the body. When the cum is released the woman is fully relaxed and able to let go so the fluid is released. Or something to thy effect. This has just started happening for me when I am with my husband and it was a little embarrassing at first. Then after about 4 orgasms it can get messy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I am into watersports, so why not .... as does my boyfriend. When I go to piss related events I often disappoint as its more often gush not pies that comes out .... men who know, know the difference

Sorry, pies don't come out either, my auto correct does not like wee wee"

If pies start coming out those women will be in great demand. Then there'll be arguments, is it chicken and bacon or is it steak and ale?

over a year ago

I've ruined a bed or two lol. Love it x

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Sorry, pies don't come out either, my auto correct does not like wee wee

If pies start coming out those women will be in great demand. Then there'll be arguments, is it chicken and bacon or is it steak and ale?"

I actually like the idea of pies coming out, lol

over a year ago

Some love it but it is actually urine. Check out the medical definitions on line. If you like having a mouth full of piss go for it! But check it out medically first guys.

over a year ago

Mine is the same no pee here

over a year ago

"Some love it but it is actually urine. Check out the medical definitions on line. If you like having a mouth full of piss go for it! But check it out medically first guys. "

Well I gush from inside... So that puts the idea of it being pee out the window and actually the only study is a very small one and it says contained some similar properties to pee... Not that it was.

By *he WickedsCouple
over a year ago

Swingtown (Swinton)

I have a very keen sense of smell. I can smell urea in it but it smells more like amniotic fluid. It is clear or straw coloured and yes it tastes sweet... unless you have eaten garlic!

This is my take on the fluid that is emitted whilst gushing or squirting.

BTW... This is Mrs

over a year ago

Hope you clean up afterwards :/

That's one thing I don't like about this new squirting vogue rolling over in a club into a cold puddle left behind :/

over a year ago

I enjoy squirting hubby loves it xl

over a year ago

Made a mess of my new bed and bedding...

So a pvc sheet had to be purchased

over a year ago

we cant help it so good job we love it eh

over a year ago

I love it! My first squirter was a red headed BBW with a pussy like velvet glove.

She squirted when I licked her and squirted more when we fucked.

One of the best sensations I've ever had!

Squirting is like a round of applause where the audience I tugging your cock!

How ever some women I've seen just like pissing on men and pretending it's squirting.

You can smell the difference and it's a power trip disguised as something else.

eg Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining!

over a year ago

Love it love it love it. BOTH of us really get off on it

over a year ago

I've had plenty of women and iv never had a squirter. The reason is firstly not all women can squirt, secondly some women can squirt but don't have any desire to try, some worry there going to piss themselves.

Then you have the percentage of women that can and will squirt, if you're not bothered what the woman looks like it's easy enough to find. To find a HOT woman that can and will squirt is like the holy grail!

It's nothing to do with technique, that side of it is easy, had plenty gushers but no squirters

Inbox me if you can squirt

over a year ago

"I've had plenty of women and iv never had a squirter. The reason is firstly not all women can squirt, secondly some women can squirt but don't have any desire to try, some worry there going to piss themselves.

Then you have the percentage of women that can and will squirt, if you're not bothered what the woman looks like it's easy enough to find. To find a HOT woman that can and will squirt is like the holy grail!

It's nothing to do with technique, that side of it is easy, had plenty gushers but no squirters

Inbox me if you can squirt "

What is YOUR definition of the differences between gushing and squirting??

As there seems to be a whole lot of discussion about the difference between pee/squirt and the lines seem to be blured, is there any difference between gushing and squirting?

over a year ago

"I've had plenty of women and iv never had a squirter. The reason is firstly not all women can squirt, secondly some women can squirt but don't have any desire to try, some worry there going to piss themselves.

As there seems to be a whole lot of discussion about the difference between pee/squirt and the lines seem to be blured, is there any difference between gushing and squirting? "

The difference is that gushing kind of poors out and squirting squirts out. I personally think it's the same liquid (whatever that may be) maybe it's something to do with how strong the woman's pelvic floor muscles are? Or maybe it's technique or a bit of both?

Thats my non professional opinion so don't take my word for it

over a year ago

As there seems to be a whole lot of discussion about the difference between pee/squirt and the lines seem to be blured, is there any difference between gushing and squirting?

The difference is that gushing kind of poors out and squirting squirts out. I personally think it's the same liquid (whatever that may be) maybe it's something to do with how strong the woman's pelvic floor muscles are? Or maybe it's technique or a bit of both?

Thats my non professional opinion so don't take my word for it "

Surely it would just be if they happened to squeeze at the right time?

over a year ago

Thats my non professional opinion so don't take my word for it

Surely it would just be if they happened to squeeze at the right time?

"

Maybe

By the way it's definitely cheating if you gush and use your hand to splash it all over the room!

That's not squirting!

over a year ago

Absolutely love it

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

I have had the good luck to encounter three ladies who can/could gush and as far as I can tell it is a fluid that is certainly not urine by way of taste and sheer volume. As for gushing and squirting being different well possibly but not in my ken.

L2

over a year ago

"Just wondering how people feel about women squirting??Love it love it love it. BOTH of us really get off on it "
I love it too am reliably informed its not urine but let's face how would one tell from taste ,have we done the either or taste challenge ? Xxx

over a year ago

"Just wondering how people feel about women squirting??Love it love it love it. BOTH of us really get off on it I love it too am reliably informed its not urine but let's face how would one tell from taste ,have we done the either or taste challenge ? Xxx"
let's face it ,I did type it where it went I don't know x

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes in my experience it is lovely and sweet and nothing like piss.

over a year ago

I don't feel there is a better compliment! Absoloutely love a squirter!

over a year ago

I've made a few women squirt and gush even when they say they cant lol

I love it but need a cpl of thick towels on the bed first

By *enniwrenCouple
over a year ago

United Kingdom

I find it messy and sometimes I wish I didn't. It can be awkward if a fella ain't expecting it and he gets a face full. Like something I have to warn you about.

over a year ago

It didn't exist when I was a girl.

I'm still @ pies! If only...

over a year ago

I honestly can't get enough of it, I love it

over a year ago

"It didn't exist when I was a girl.

I'm still @ pies! If only... "

It didn't exist until I was middle aged. I first came across it on a porn video a man friend showed me back in 2009 ish

By *avcplCouple
over a year ago

Northern MA

"It's not urine, I have done it a couple time and I acutall feel it. There's a study that states when a woman gets excited she tightens up and the cum goes up into the body. When the cum is released the woman is fully relaxed and able to let go so the fluid is released. Or something to thy effect. This has just started happening for me when I am with my husband and it was a little embarrassing at first. Then after about 4 orgasms it can get messy."

Yes, it does seem to be different than urine. Marie just started squirting earlier this year and it's been enjoyable for both of us.

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

Do it since been married to my hubby I love it

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

It's definitely not urine. I've tried watersports and have had the pleasure of being squirted on by several ladies, I love a face full of a woman's juices. Despite the French report last year, there is no way the juices squirted are urine.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Gushing and squirting. Well, anyone who saw me with my Canadian friend at Abfabs in December knows that she squirts. As the walls and even ceiling of the voyeur room attested.....

over a year ago

First time I squirted I was 18 I was shocked didn't know what it was !!! Happened a couple more times then nothing until few years ago , and now stopped again lol

over a year ago

would love to meet a woman who could

over a year ago

I have never made a woman squirt but I certainly love a very wet pussy , it's s huge turn on for me, I can have a wet pussy anytime , yummy !!!

Post new Message to Thread