Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Clubs/Private parties

Jump to newest

By *andJR OP   Couple
over a year ago

near winchester

Hi, went to a club last week. It was our first time so when we were shown around we made sure we understood the rules and etiquette. Seems like not everyone did the same. We were told that if you use one of the playrooms, you can expect to be watched, however anyone wishing to join in asks first. We were enjoying some fun in one of the playrooms with a single guy, which is what we were into. All of a sudden another couple were on the bed, she was naked and trying to sit on my other half's face. This was a difficult situation for both of us, as it certainly wasnt what either of us wanted. She also assumed that I was bi and would welcome her touching me. Under circumstances like that, we found it hard to so a polite no thanks, without causing offence, so felt like we compromised ourselves slightly until we could make an excuse and get out of there. The single guy we were with also made a quick exit as he clearly thought that was the end of the fun for me. Also another guy turned up with a sex toy, that must be used for fisting, that he tried to plug into the mains and had every intention of using on me, until my partner saw what he was doing and made it clear that was not going to happen. Any thoughts on how to make sure we dont get ourselves into such a situation again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is terrible. I have yet to have anything like this happen and would think the couple should be ashamed of themselves.

Seriously thats not acceptable.

over a year ago

Guess you have been very unlucky there we love going to clubs and we have never had an experience like that, ok sometimes we followed around by a train of guys but we have got used to dealing with that.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

You have to learn to say no!

You should never be put into a situation where you felt uncomfortable like that,its completely unacceptable

It does'nt matter if you offend anyone by saying no,the type of people that think they can join in without asking need to be offended on a regular basis to make them think about what they're doing

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Didn't the doors have locks on and as HPC says, learn to say no. It's your body and no one should abuse it.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a pushy couple... brb, need to read again to clarify .... a pushy couple with a pushy bi FEMALE..

OMG....... a first time I have read this.

THUD I Fainted.

sorry you had your fun ruined. x

over a year ago

i go to jnct 2 club it has some party rooms and a couple with doors , the rules are if the door is closed then no entry , ideal for you i think , xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

An open room still does'nt give anyone the right to touch anyone else without permission

Some people are exhibitionists and love being watched and they should be able to do this without fear of completely rude and disrespectful people jumping on them without even asking

By *andJR OP   Couple
over a year ago

near winchester

Hi. Thanks for all the support. We were wondering if we were overreacting and if that was normal. If it was normal then clearly clubs arent for us, but now maybe we will give them another go. Up until that point we were having a really good time

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Maybe ure just irresistable ?

o/j we have never experienced this luckily. But must have been very awful. Maybe take a chair and a whip next time fight them off ?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I agree with HPC, the word no, said politely and firmly usually works.

over a year ago

we have never had this before we have always been asked if they can join in. got to see how you feel if when your asked its sometimes hard to say no as you dont want to offend the other person but its something you have to do as we all know what we like and dont

over a year ago

No means No but it sounds like you handled the situation very very well. Like in all walks of life you do find rude people from time to time it's just having the confedence to deal with them. If you feel like you can't don't be worried about going and seeing the staff at the club your at. A good club will support you and deal with it for you, a quiet word or it has been known for offenders to be bared from returning to the club. If you still don't feel that it's been delt with then simply don't return to their club.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Which club was this?

Unfortunately while most people are well behaved, its not the same for everyone and theres bad apples in every tree.

Sounds like the Vibrator was a magic wand, its a common misconception that its used for fisting, which its not (but that hardly excuses the behaviour) rarely seen this sort of behaviour from a couple, but sometimes you do get set upon by people where they have their own agenda which can often be quite selfish and inconsiderate, but dont let that put you off from going to the right venue, as it shouldn't.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

It is very important to ask before you touch. Always.

I was once in my local club not that long ago and was busy in the swing. We left the door open so anyone could watch if they chose to.

My partner for the eve was busy face down the business end lol and I was head back enjoying myself. As I put my head up I felt a pair of hands on my boobs.

My first instinct was to moad in pleasure then I realised they werent attatched to my partners arms. Not sure what I said but the person went suddenly so didnt get chance to see who it was. Would certainly have had words tho.

Really just be ready to say no thanks with a smile or if it is a couple then maybe use your flirting skills to see if they are interested,or simply ask, but be ready for a no thanks x

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

[Removed by poster at 30/10/10 18:15:43]

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

I had this at a club the other night... was quite happily playing when I felt a hand stroking me. A few stern words were said and the guy left the room but only after we heard him badmouthing us to the other people on the way out!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I had this at a club the other night... was quite happily playing when I felt a hand stroking me. A few stern words were said and the guy left the room but only after we heard him badmouthing us to the other people on the way out!!"

damn, didn't think you heard me lol xxx

over a year ago

No is no - and if it continues it is sexual assault. Always remember you are in the position to refuse anything regardless of whether it is at a club or private party. It's your body after all.

over a year ago

I agree If there is one thing that is expected amongst swingers is respect.

By *ibandbobCouple
over a year ago

clacton-on-sea

can any body please tell us where the partys are in clacton or colchester or a genuine dogging site where people realy go to and when the best time is.

we have tryed friday woods and holland haven and no joy please can you help us???.

Post new Message to Thread