Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Constructive criticism ONLY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

apart from the obvious username mistake due to initially not taking this site overly serious

What would you suggest I do to help enhance my profile and make it so women actually want to reply rather than "delete"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Actually write something.. And let people see some pictures.. Might be a good start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile has no pics or words. There's nothing to constructively critique

over a year ago

Make your profile longer to say something about you, what you like, what you can offer and maybe a bit of humor to show you can be fun.

You user-name would put us of also to be honest.

over a year ago

Only tend to send face pics to those I plan to meet and message off my own back.

Like to have some form of privacy if everything else is on show

But thanks

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"apart from the obvious username mistake due to initially not taking this site overly serious

What would you suggest I do to help enhance my profile and make it so women actually want to reply rather than "delete""

You really need to write more in your profile and do you really want to have sex with 99yr olds??

over a year ago

"Make your profile longer to say something about you, what you like, what you can offer and maybe a bit of humor to show you can be fun.

You user-name would put us of also to be honest."

Yeah to be honest that was always going to be my downfall but surely through messages and pictures alike someone's perception would be proved wrong?

over a year ago

A one sentence profile with no pictures will not elicit much interest.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Get more public photos up, keep the no cock pictures.

You have no profile text?

Write about yourself, what you have to offer, what you're looking for.

Keep it fun though, yes some people are here for NSA sex but many enjoy the social side too. You need to show you're a person that people would like to meet without the end goal of sex.

Good luck pal.

over a year ago

"Your profile has no pics or words. There's nothing to constructively critique"

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"apart from the obvious username mistake due to initially not taking this site overly serious

What would you suggest I do to help enhance my profile and make it so women actually want to reply rather than "delete"

You really need to write more in your profile and do you really want to have sex with 99yr olds?? "

He hasn't wrote anything on his profile! That's what fab automatically puts on!

Plus OP you have no visible pics other than a tiny avatar pic, I didn't say face pics, ANY pics would be a bonus

over a year ago

Better pics, longer profile, most importantly, change that username

over a year ago

"Make your profile longer to say something about you, what you like, what you can offer and maybe a bit of humor to show you can be fun.

Yeah to be honest that was always going to be my downfall but surely through messages and pictures alike someone's perception would be proved wrong?"

First thing we do when we get a message of someone we have never spoke to before is view his profile, we can get put of before even reading the message, I don't think we the only ones either.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Yeah to be honest that was always going to be my downfall but surely through messages and pictures alike someone's perception would be proved wrong?"

You can change your username. Perception is all we can go on here, so if you have an interesting profile and some nice pics, that would certainly help to give some indication of what kind of man you are.

over a year ago

Another attention seeking post where OP wants constructive criticism yet will not take any notice of it, no doubt....ho hum

over a year ago

Become a site supporter and change your name

over a year ago

Profile has been updated thoughts please

over a year ago

Construct a decent profile with some stuff about you and what you want. And as above shell out and change your name because the name would put us off.

over a year ago

Change them pics. Maybe a open shirt with undies on. Black n white pics look nice. Write about what you can offer, likes, dislikes, what your looking for, type of play you seek. If you like a social meet first like dinner?? Or if you just want a fast play? Do you go clubs?

There is nothing on there threw pics or profile that is interesting at all.

Hope this helps you find what your looming for

over a year ago

You haven't written a profile. It's the default text on a new profile. Zero effort - what did you actually expect?

over a year ago

Bit better

over a year ago

"Profile has been updated thoughts please"

Quite allot better, we would be more tempted now if it wasn't for the user-name

over a year ago

"Profile has been updated thoughts please

Quite allot better, we would be more tempted now if it wasn't for the user-name "

Haha says the couple whose age range won't let me PM to send face pic lol

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Profile has been updated thoughts please"

It's a start

over a year ago

"Profile has been updated thoughts please

Quite allot better, we would be more tempted now if it wasn't for the user-name

Haha says the couple whose age range won't let me PM to send face pic lol"

Well, we only seek peeps in Leicester anyway, but just was saying, for your info, we would find your profile more appealing now than before it was what we was seeking (minus the user-name)

over a year ago

I'd shag ya xxxxx

over a year ago

"I'd shag ya xxxxx"

Haha you miss seen more than others

Give others a chance lol

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'd put some weight on if I were you. You look terribly malnourished!

over a year ago

"I'd shag ya xxxxx

Give others a chance lol"

Lol....so now you are being fussy....

over a year ago

Just do it your own way cause as you av seen someone wants to shag you and i guess they read your profile and looked at your pics so your quids in already mate

over a year ago

"I'd put some weight on if I were you. You look terribly malnourished! "

Think youl find perfectly nourished. Benefits of Competitive running. And a balanced diet.

Nice to see your overly concerned to post such a narrow minded comment

over a year ago

"Just do it your own way cause as you av seen someone wants to shag you and i guess they read your profile and looked at your pics so your quids in already mate "

Yeah seems to attract a certain clientel but want to broaden my horizons with more Dom/sub and couple play

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I'd put some weight on if I were you. You look terribly malnourished!

Think youl find perfectly nourished. Benefits of Competitive running. And a balanced diet.

Nice to see your overly concerned to post such a narrow minded comment "

Was my constructive criticism. You asked for it, I gave

over a year ago

"I'd put some weight on if I were you. You look terribly malnourished! "

Really don't think OPs weight should come into the equation at all!

over a year ago

Think it's def a case of jealousy. Who wouldn't want to be trim and have a good healthy lifestyle.

over a year ago

"Think it's def a case of jealousy. Who wouldn't want to be trim and have a good healthy lifestyle. "

LoL not me (Tony) I enjoy cakes, sweets, pizza and everything else that is unhealthy.

As long as I'm not large I'm happy.

over a year ago

"Think it's def a case of jealousy. Who wouldn't want to be trim and have a good healthy lifestyle.

LoL not me (Tony) I enjoy cakes, sweets, pizza and everything else that is unhealthy.

As long as I'm not large I'm happy."

Don't we all craving cheesecake

Care to play naked chef?

By *tloversCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

Nice pics...great body..but seriously I wouldn't even answer a message from someone with your username.

Yesterday we turned someone down for a meet who we fancied, was local and available purely on basis of username....basically his username made him sound like an arrogant dick...am afraid yours does too!

You obviously aren't a dickhead so start again with another names. .runningman? Perfectly nourished? ..few suggestions for you!

over a year ago

"Think it's def a case of jealousy. Who wouldn't want to be trim and have a good healthy lifestyle.

Care to play naked chef? "

lol

Up until 4 year ago I was 133 lb, had been for years eating healthy, doing exorcise and so on but I always felt a bit lethargic.

I changed my diet to an "eat anything I want" and never looked back, I went up to 192 lb and now I have loads of energy, far happier not having to worry about what I eat.

And guess what, I might go co-op in a minute and buy a whole cheesecake just for myself "evil giggles"

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Really don't think OPs weight should come into the equation at all! "

Me neither!

over a year ago

"Nice pics...great body..but seriously I wouldn't even answer a message from someone with your username.

Yesterday we turned someone down for a meet who we fancied, was local and available purely on basis of username....basically his username made him sound like an arrogant dick...am afraid yours does too!

You obviously aren't a dickhead so start again with another names. .runningman? Perfectly nourished? ..few suggestions for you! "

Haha maybe forest hump? Thanks for the feedback

over a year ago

Was my constructive criticism. You asked for it, I gave "

How is having a pop at someone's physique in anyway constructive?

over a year ago

"You obviously aren't a dickhead so start again with another names. .runningman? Perfectly nourished? ..few suggestions for you! "

over a year ago

Care to play naked chef?

lol

Up until 4 year ago I was 133 lb, had been for years eating healthy, doing exorcise and so on but I always felt a bit lethargic.

I changed my diet to an "eat anything I want" and never looked back, I went up to 192 lb and now I have loads of energy, far happier not having to worry about what I eat.

And guess what, I might go co-op in a minute and buy a whole cheesecake just for myself "evil giggles" "

Pure evil!

over a year ago

Was my constructive criticism. You asked for it, I gave

How is having a pop at someone's physique in anyway constructive?"

Funny thing is my BMI is perfect so can't see what foot he has to stand on...

Not that he's probably seen his feet in a while

Sorry couldn't resist

over a year ago

Cam veri's are a waste of time in my opinion. I also judge people based on who they interact with, just being honest. I'd lose the cam veri.

over a year ago

The truth at the end of the day is just be whatever you are happy with, no matter if you slim, average, large or massive, as long as "you" are happy then sod what others think.

over a year ago

"I'd shag ya xxxxx

Give others a chance lol

Lol....so now you are being fussy...."

Canny win

over a year ago

You really need to write more in your profile and do you really want to have sex with 99yr olds?? "

My god everyone knows by now that using 99 as the upper limit means you don't consider age an issue.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/04/15 13:25:24]

over a year ago

"Nice pics...great body..but seriously I wouldn't even answer a message from someone with your username.

You obviously aren't a dickhead so start again with another names. .runningman? Perfectly nourished? ..few suggestions for you! "

I find it hilarious that you turned someone you liked down based on something that was most likely thought up on the spot and seemed a good idea at the time.

over a year ago

Op your username is fine. I wouldn't change it personally.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Same advice I give to everyone, there's loads of threads asking for advice the same generic advice is given on all, happy reading.

over a year ago

You obviously aren't a dickhead so start again with another names. .runningman? Perfectly nourished? ..few suggestions for you!

I find it hilarious that you turned someone you liked down based on something that was most likely thought up on the spot and seemed a good idea at the time."

Yes I thought the same there lol.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

There we go.

My constructive criticism has given you some fabulous suggestions for a new username.

Best of luck, mate

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Positives: Am liking the pics and shortish write up, possibly add another paragraph.

Negatives: I wouldn't look at your pics or profile because of your name.

over a year ago

Its probably a matter of personal taste, but for me "bathroom" pictures are off-putting. I would certainly think twice before using your sink.

over a year ago

I think you come across fine. I'm not bothered about user names to be honest. It's the person that counts, not the user name

By *tloversCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

I find it hilarious that you turned someone you liked down based on something that was most likely thought up on the spot and seemed a good idea at the time."

Fair enough if you think it'd a daft reason but lots of single men out there are not just me on this thread saying they judge usernames! Gotta stay one step ahead of the competition!

over a year ago

Really don't think OPs weight should come into the equation at all! "

over a year ago

"Cam veri's are a waste of time in my opinion. I also judge people based on who they interact with, just being honest. I'd lose the cam veri. "

or just not do them in the first place...cam veri's IMO do not prove they are not timewasters...just that someone is attention seeking...I have someone I had been speaking to offline...who now only msg's when he is on cam...yep, was nice the first time..but now it is a tad tedious...

Post new Message to Thread