Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What can you do in your own garden?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Legally, what can you do in your own garden? I know if you don't get caught you can do anything lol, but had someone offer to do my garden for me and i fancy letting him and asking him to do it naked.

Is that legal?

I've got a 6 ft fence up, neighbours probably could see in but they'd have no reason to, apart from being nosey cunts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Legally, what can you do in your own garden? I know if you don't get caught you can do anything lol, but had someone offer to do my garden for me and i fancy letting him and asking him to do it naked.

Is that legal?

I've got a 6 ft fence up, neighbours probably could see in but they'd have no reason to, apart from being nosey cunts."

There's nothing illegal about being naked in your own garden, but be wary about offending those that can see into your garden.

over a year ago

Thanks.

Yeah i knew being naked isn't illegal but people do get in trouble for it. If they complain i'/he'd get in trouble?

I'll think of something eventually.

over a year ago

"Thanks.

Yeah i knew being naked isn't illegal but people do get in trouble for it. If they complain i'/he'd get in trouble?

I'll think of something eventually."

Yes, being complained about is the problem I believe. Or being offended by the nudity. Or something like that.

over a year ago

"Thanks.

I'll think of something eventually.

Yes, being complained about is the problem I believe. Or being offended by the nudity. Or something like that."

Thanks a lot.

He hasn't even agreed to it yet but i will ask him and see what he thinks. And there's other stuff anyway that would be just as fun probably.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

My friend s husband was working in the garden ... decided he needed a wee ... did so then carried on ...

The police arrived ... the neighbours at the bottom of the garden complained ...

He had a warning ....

over a year ago

I am a gardener and have known many people who sunbathe naked and more besides. As far as I'm concerned an Englishman's home is his castle and he/she can do what they like! Probably the law doesn't agree. While it's not a public place and you have high fences, are you overlooked from bedrooms etc?Do you have nosy neighbours? Do they have young kids? Retired? I guess it depends on how overt he was being? If he was just working, no erection etc then, there shouldn't be a problem. After all, its your garden, if neighbours don't like it, they only need look once! I suppose the worst would be the police give you a warning. But not au fait with the actual laws.

If you do decide to go with it, tell him not to forget the factor 50!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

a lady on here was visited by the police because a neighbour had complained that she was sunbathing topless. .

over a year ago

It can be an offense under section 66 of the sexual offences act if he is exposing his genitals and "he intends someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress".

The key would appear to be intent for that offence, but I'm sure I read about a lass getting charged but not convicted of indecent exposure for walking down a shared driveway naked...

Suppose it depends on your neighbours

over a year ago

Yeah, i have one extremely nosey neighbour and she is why i was worried. Am pretty sure no-one would notice if they weren't intentionally looking, i also put screens up at the bottom of my garden to stop kids pushing food through, these kids would be at school so not around when the guy's here.

Think i'll leave it up to the guy to decide, i'm happy to go ahead with it coz i don't find the naked body offensive. Or he could always be naked and wear one of those gardeners aprons so his bits aren't on show.

over a year ago

"a lady on here was visited by the police because a neighbour had complained that she was sunbathing topless. . "

Apron it is then.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"a lady on here was visited by the police because a neighbour had complained that she was sunbathing topless. .

Apron it is then. "

Only if it covers your bum

I was sunbathing naked last summer, A fixed up a screen so I didn't have anybody's eye out, we looked up to see a guy on his garage roof "sweeping the leaves off" very, very slowly while accidentally looking into our garden

over a year ago

"a lady on here was visited by the police because a neighbour had complained that she was sunbathing topless. .

Apron it is then.

I was sunbathing naked last summer, A fixed up a screen so I didn't have anybody's eye out, we looked up to see a guy on his garage roof "sweeping the leaves off" very, very slowly while accidentally looking into our garden "

Haha smooth

over a year ago

Apron it is then.

I was sunbathing naked last summer, A fixed up a screen so I didn't have anybody's eye out, we looked up to see a guy on his garage roof "sweeping the leaves off" very, very slowly while accidentally looking into our garden "

Haha, see that'd be my neighbour, probably taking notes and everything too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Apron it is then.

I was sunbathing naked last summer, A fixed up a screen so I didn't have anybody's eye out, we looked up to see a guy on his garage roof "sweeping the leaves off" very, very slowly while accidentally looking into our garden

Haha, see that'd be my neighbour, probably taking notes and everything too. "

very little to take notes on in this case

over a year ago

Apron it is then.

very little to take notes on in this case "

Well, sounds like he was enjoying the view. Am sure my neighbour will be in her element at something to gossip about as well, i might even make the news.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Apron it is then.

Well, sounds like he was enjoying the view. Am sure my neighbour will be in her element at something to gossip about as well, i might even make the news.

"

I'll keep an eye out for it

over a year ago

Sunday pass we had a picnic followed by me going naked and Eamonn going down on me the thought of the neighbour catching us just made it more intense

over a year ago

Apron it is then.

I'll keep an eye out for it "

No don't.

This apron is getting bigger the more i think about it, and with undies underneath now.

over a year ago

Could be a sec 4 or 5 public order offence if you are visible from a public place. So it doesn't matter where you are it's where the other person is. If they are in their own garden then no offence but if they are in the street and passing by see you then it could be an offence.

over a year ago

"Only if it covers your bum

What was your address again................?

over a year ago

"Could be a sec 4 or 5 public order offence if you are visible from a public place. So it doesn't matter where you are it's where the other person is. If they are in their own garden then no offence but if they are in the street and passing by see you then it could be an offence."

Yeah he is not doing anything outside naked, shame really i would have loved it. I need to get more seclusion.

over a year ago

We need to get a political party to put up a naturist candidate

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Only if it covers your bum

What was your address again................?

"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Could be a sec 4 or 5 public order offence if you are visible from a public place. So it doesn't matter where you are it's where the other person is. If they are in their own garden then no offence but if they are in the street and passing by see you then it could be an offence.

Yeah he is not doing anything outside naked, shame really i would have loved it. I need to get more seclusion."

Naked housework?

over a year ago

"Could be a sec 4 or 5 public order offence if you are visible from a public place. So it doesn't matter where you are it's where the other person is. If they are in their own garden then no offence but if they are in the street and passing by see you then it could be an offence.

Yeah he is not doing anything outside naked, shame really i would have loved it. I need to get more seclusion.

Naked housework?"

Got a maid for that.

over a year ago

On of my very first 'voyeuristic' meets a few years back was with a couple and I took pics of them having sex in their garden on a hot sunny day

You name it, they did it!

The garden was relatively secluded but the next door house did overlook a little. We *think* the neighbours were at work, but if not they would have got a proper eyeful!

The thought I could be committing an offence (even though I was clothed taking the pics) didn't cross my mind, but I guess I'll have to be careful if that ever happens again

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Naked housework?

Got a maid for that. "

Car cleaning in Speedos?

over a year ago

Naked housework?

Got a maid for that.

Car cleaning in Speedos? "

Lol i don't have a car, don't see why he can't do the garden in speedos though, nice idea thanks.

over a year ago

I couldn't do anything in my garden without being noticed ~ it's like 'Neighbours' where I live!!

over a year ago

"I couldn't do anything in my garden without being noticed ~ it's like 'Neighbours' where I live!!

"

It's just the one neighbour for me, but that's all it takes.

But yeah it is a bit shit knowing someone gossips about you and is really interested in your life and you don't want them to be.

over a year ago

A friend of mine always walks around naked in his back garden. Never been cautioned or arrested. And he`s an ex- copper!

over a year ago

I live in a secluded area far from any public roads. I am a nudist, so like to potter around naked. I have some neighbours, one who could only see from an upstairs window and another has a garden that adjoins mine, and she has young kids, so I am careful not to be nude when they are out. I put up a wind-break to sunbathe, if I intend to be outside for a long time. Next door's kids have a trampoline, so the break is useless then, so I move elsewhere or inside.

I try not to offend anyone but still like to get an all-over tan.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

It's not illegal to offend u guess you'll soon find out

over a year ago

Can he pop around mine afterwards

My bush gets a trim

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Naked housework?

Got a maid for that.

Car cleaning in Speedos?

Lol i don't have a car, don't see why he can't do the garden in speedos though, nice idea thanks."

See if you can find some really teensy speedos for him, you could sunbathe in your garden in a thong bikini that's postage stamp sized but as long as the essentials are covered noone can complain.

over a year ago

"you could sunbathe in your garden in a thong bikini that's postage stamp sized but as long as the essentials are covered noone can complain."

I don't think that's actually true, as I believe it's not the genitals that are the problem per se.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Apron it is then.

"

Are u going to let him fuck u in the garden after? That would get the neighbour's talking lol

over a year ago

If you cause alarm or distress. You will get a visit. Be safe abd have them in shorts and leave the rest to your imagination. Its more kinky I know.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We have an area were we can play and not be seen you have got to come through our house to get into our garden we also have played with other,s there in the summer

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"My friend s husband was working in the garden ... decided he needed a wee ... did so then carried on ...

The police arrived ... the neighbours at the bottom of the garden complained ...

He had a warning ....

"

blimey,how ridiculous.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I'd say go for it, the worst that can happen is the police come and have a word

over a year ago

"My friend s husband was working in the garden ... decided he needed a wee ... did so then carried on ...

He had a warning ....

"

I wonder if the police would have been as quick to call out had your husband broke into your neighbours house and burgled them?

over a year ago

Apparently, today is International garden naked day

over a year ago

We have 2 of our 3 garden sides Covered by high hedges. It's the north facing wall that'd lowest and the still has a 6 foot hedge and fence. Our garden could be seen by twitching her bedroom curtains, but a pair of well placed parasols would act as a wind break, onlooker blocker without blocking the sun, I'd keep a wraparound handy for those quick wanders to top up your glass in the kitchen

Post new Message to Thread