Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, I know probably by now all Fabs r sick seeing similar topics, but I honestly need some advice.

Been here for a good while and still struggling with getting response.

I'm not rude or picky tupe of anyways.

So Fabs please let me know what's wrong with my profile.

Much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes why cant you accommodate? Hint: Many on fab thinks men that cant accommodate are married lol.

over a year ago

"Yes why cant you accommodate? Hint: Many on fab thinks men that cant accommodate are married lol."

That's a tip! Thanks

over a year ago

Humour shows in the blurb, but is a tad long maybe?? The pic in the HazMat suit is just scary as well. Maybe its the messages you write, do yo scatter gun or tailor individuals for the person concerned?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Ladies perspective: profile is good but a bit long.... Ladies get sooooo many messages they generally scan a profile and then only read it if it then captures interest, but if it's too long we bypass a lot of the time.

Otherwise, I did a thread the other day about pics of flaccid cocks and the general consensus from ladies is a Nooooo......

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

This could just be me but from the pics I thought you were much older than the age you have stated.

While I appreciate your profile pic for its comedic value its the only one that indicates a youthfulness.

Thats merely my opinion though

over a year ago

"Yes why cant you accommodate? Hint: Many on fab thinks men that cant accommodate are married lol."
Yup we would assume this

over a year ago

"Humour shows in the blurb, but is a tad long maybe?? The pic in the HazMat suit is just scary as well. Maybe its the messages you write, do yo scatter gun or tailor individuals for the person concerned?"

Honestly I'm easy goin, fun lovin lad

White suit scares you? It means I'll take it out ..

As I said I'm not picky or judgemental so can chitty chat to anyone:p

Thanks

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Profile is ok. Pics don't do you any favours at all IMHO x

over a year ago

"Yes why cant you accommodate? Hint: Many on fab thinks men that cant accommodate are married lol. Yup we would assume this"

Done

over a year ago

"Ladies perspective: profile is good but a bit long.... Ladies get sooooo many messages they generally scan a profile and then only read it if it then captures interest, but if it's too long we bypass a lot of the time.

Otherwise, I did a thread the other day about pics of flaccid cocks and the general consensus from ladies is a Nooooo......"

So long story short: no cock pics at all on public?

What kinda photos you've prefer?

over a year ago

"Profile is ok. Pics don't do you any favours at all IMHO x "

Ok, help me to get it better then pls

What would you prefer?

over a year ago

What someone will like, someone else will hate.........Your profile will end up a mish mash of opinions rather than it being 'you'

Your profile is your own show window through which the fab ladies look to see if they wish to return your contact. Dress it up with a decent text telling them about you and what you can offer a potential playmate. Compliment that with a selection of alluring images, general consensus is that women prefer bums, torsos, chests, suits, etc rather than a load of cock shots

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Profile is ok. Pics don't do you any favours at all IMHO x

What would you prefer?"

What I like others may not, but that pic of your cock hanging out of your trousers is enough to put me off straight away.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Winks or Fabs mean you're genuinely interested but I for one ignore them so wouldn't know. Take the time to message someone if you're genuinely interested

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What would you prefer?

What I like others may not, but that pic of your cock hanging out of your trousers is enough to put me off straight away. "

Me too. Has an air of flasher in the park to it.

Op make your profile and pictures reflect you, have photos that you like and text that is your own. If you try and make your profile too generic it won't do the job

over a year ago

"What someone will like, someone else will hate.........Your profile will end up a mish mash of opinions rather than it being 'you'

Your profile is your own show window through which the fab ladies look to see if they wish to return your contact. Dress it up with a decent text telling them about you and what you can offer a potential playmate. Compliment that with a selection of alluring images, general consensus is that women prefer bums, torsos, chests, suits, etc rather than a load of cock shots"

Thank you for a honest opinion I will take in to consideration

Basically I have to work on it for a bit

over a year ago

What would you prefer?

What I like others may not, but that pic of your cock hanging out of your trousers is enough to put me off straight away. "

In need to book a naughty photo session then..

I do understand that you can't be good to everyone but all advices are taken seriously..

Thanks

over a year ago

"Winks or Fabs mean you're genuinely interested but I for one ignore them so wouldn't know. Take the time to message someone if you're genuinely interested "

Will do

over a year ago

What would you prefer?

What I like others may not, but that pic of your cock hanging out of your trousers is enough to put me off straight away.

Me too. Has an air of flasher in the park to it.

Op make your profile and pictures reflect you, have photos that you like and text that is your own. If you try and make your profile too generic it won't do the job "

Ok I got it.. Creepy pics have to disappear don't want to scare anyone or to think wrong things bout me..

Thanks

over a year ago

"What someone will like, someone else will hate.........Your profile will end up a mish mash of opinions rather than it being 'you'

Your profile is your own show window through which the fab ladies look to see if they wish to return your contact. Dress it up with a decent text telling them about you and what you can offer a potential playmate. Compliment that with a selection of alluring images, general consensus is that women prefer bums, torsos, chests, suits, etc rather than a load of cock shots

Thank you for a honest opinion I will take in to consideration

Basically I have to work on it for a bit "

I like that pic! I enjoy cock pics....

over a year ago

Ditch the two very unflattering cock pics

If you're gonna go a cock pic make it decent rather than like you've quickly done it while hoping noone came in

over a year ago

What would you prefer?

This too , really screams dirty uncle at a wedding to me lol

over a year ago

What would you prefer?

This too , really screams dirty uncle at a wedding to me lol "

Dirty uncle hilarious!!

Post new Message to Thread