Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

I must be missing something???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not being funny bUT I feel I put some effort into my profile and I still get no joy.. I dont want to seem desperate like some people on here because thats not the case. I just want to try new things.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkieLassCouple
over a year ago

York

Patience, Grasshopper

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

You haven't changed your profile since you posted the other day. Stop being so impatient.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/15 10:43:52]

over a year ago

Its by luck to get fucked, anyone can have the best and the most amazing profile and pics and still don't get anything here lol, good luck.

over a year ago

Patience, as they say, is a virtue

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

To be honest you are starting to luck very desperate.

Paitence is the key on average it takes about 6 months for a new single guy to secure their first meet.

Read profiles before messaging people, try to avoid using terms like MILF, cougar,older,BBW etc as a lot of women dont like them as they dont like to feel they are targetted for being catagorised. If you find a woman attractive merely address her as just that an attractive woman. Be polite and a little cheeky use of humour here and tgere doesnt go amiss

over a year ago

I've had my first meet as you can see By the verification. I'm far from desperate trust me I would just like to know what I'm doing wrong.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/15 10:55:15]

over a year ago

If you believr that you've put effort in to your profile that might be where you ade going wrong. I suspect you need to look at your sense of expectation

over a year ago

The only diffrence I see in people's profiles are the pics and verifications. Not tooting my own horn but I consider myself not an ugly chap

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I've had my first meet as you can see By the verification. I'm far from desperate trust me I would just like to know what I'm doing wrong. "

Why do you think you're doing something wrong?

What did you expect when you joined?

Are you basing your sex life on the use of a website - because generally that's the point at which people start (and come across!) appearing desperate?

A

over a year ago

"The only diffrence I see in people's profiles are the pics and verifications. Not tooting my own horn but I consider myself not an ugly chap "

And do you think that's enough? Very few people on here succeed on looks alone and no disrespect you probably aren't in that category.

over a year ago

You claim to not be desperate OP, but look at how many threads you have started in the last couple of days bemoaning of your apparent lack of success at getting meets. I'm afraid you are indeed coming across as desperate.

This is not instashag. There are far more single guys than there are single ladies on here, so, as a chap, you need to make yourself stand out.

You claim to have made an effort with your profile. Well, while it is better than some, I would say that you need to put more effort in.

Your profile says practically nothing about you. Your opening line for example is completely meaningless. Why bother with the bit about whether people read profiles or not. Those that can't be bothered, won't read it anyway, and those that do, will see that comment as an excuse by you to not take your profile seriously.

As for the 'like minded' comment, this again is meaningless unless you actually write something about yourself. How can anyone know if they are anything like you if they do't know anything about you. This is not the psychic network.

Think about perhaps telling the reader what sorts of things you're into and what you like to do for a lover etc.

Draw them in. Make them want to meet you. Make yourself more appealing than the thousands of other blokes on here.

As others have said, change your approach or change your expectations.

Posting numerous threads on the forum is not going to yeald better results. There are only a small percentage of users that use the forums anyway.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I'm not being funny bUT I feel I put some effort into my profile and I still get no joy.. I dont want to seem desperate like some people on here because thats not the case. I just want to try new things. "

It's really not clear what you're after from the forum.

Advice? Plenty of good advice has been offered and ignored.

I suspect it's attention you're after.

Well you've had plenty of that too, but not the kind you're looking for.

You've not done yourself any favours nor favourably impressed anyone here as far as I can see by posting five moaning threads in two days!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I've had my first meet as you can see By the verification. I'm far from desperate trust me I would just like to know what I'm doing wrong. "

Yes Ive just seen you had a verification recently, but it has taken you 6 months to get, so my estimate was quite correct.

You say your not desperate but 5 threads in 2 days makes you appear desperate.

You do seem a bit arrogant the way you go on about not being bad looking (every yime you type a sentence), unfortunately thats not for you to judge its for the people potentially meeting you. Personally I find you to look quite baby faced and young looking for your age and its not something I personally find attractive and that could be a issue for some others too, but not everyone. Attractiveness is subjective.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Its by luck to get fucked, anyone can have the best and the most amazing profile and pics and still don't get anything here lol, good luck."

make your own luck, joining a website does not make you a swinger.

over a year ago

Missing an o?

over a year ago

"Missing an o?"

over a year ago

Yawn