Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

copyrighted pictures ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a quick question as ive had a little look around on this subject but couldnt find what i was looking for so here goes, As my name suggests i like the cartoon character Lois from Family guy but im not allowed to have a raunchy pic of her in sexy underwear on my profile not a problem with that as it would come under copyright laws and wouldnt want the site to held liable for it, BUT if i were to have a tattoo of her wearing an outfit like i mentioned and posted a picture of it would that also be classed under the same restrictions of copyright ?? xxx Lois xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im not sure I know there was a bart simpson on the site for long time but he had a cartoon pic of simpson character one he drew himself was good as well, but he was not allowed to use that image cos of copyright xx but maybe someone else will know more

over a year ago

I've got Amy Winehouse tatooed on my arm and when I had it shown on my profile nobody complained

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've got Amy Winehouse tatooed on my arm and when I had it shown on my profile nobody complained

"

But doe that also apply to cartoons ? xxx Lois xxx

over a year ago

Not sure about copyright, but it does clearly state that photos must be of you or your partner when uploading, so unless your actually Lois then you’d be stumped

By *icksfocusMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

never seen a sexy pic of lois it could be interesting as long as she not with a naked peter

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'm sure i have seen people with roger rabbit eating them from behind as their profile pic - if thats allowed i am sure lois will be lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Ah, the lovely Mrs Rumour - I spent ages perving that pic before I realised what was going on behind her

I can't see a tattoo of Lois causing problems.

over a year ago

Giggty Giggty !!!!!!

over a year ago

my tattoo pic was removed.. Dangermouse!!

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

I posted a pic of a pair of my high heeled shoes perched on my dressing table with a pair of knickers draped over them and THAT was removed, apparantly for copyright reasons, yet pics of me wearing them were allowed...the mind boggles...lol.. i would just advise to upload it anyway and if not allowed it will be removed..xxx

By *andcCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire and London

If you download a picture from the Internet, the copyright for that picture belongs to it's owner, you do not have permission to use that picture by the owner and therefore cannot be used on any website.

Tattoo art is again the copyright of the owner/designer, when a tattooist buys the art he is buying the copyright to reproduce this in tattoo form.

There also becomes a problem with copyright and licencing when reproducing stuff like the Cartoons etc.. in that you just cannot reproduce the art and claim the copyright has you do not own a licence to use that image.

But I think that you cannot upload these type of pics on here has the pic must be a genuine likeness to you, not a pic of a cartoon, but what if you wore a t-shirt with the image on, would that be allowed?

over a year ago

"Just a quick question as ive had a little look around on this subject but couldnt find what i was looking for so here goes, As my name suggests i like the cartoon character Lois from Family guy but im not allowed to have a raunchy pic of her in sexy underwear on my profile not a problem with that as it would come under copyright laws and wouldnt want the site to held liable for it, BUT if i were to have a tattoo of her wearing an outfit like i mentioned and posted a picture of it would that also be classed under the same restrictions of copyright ?? xxx Lois xxx "

As a tattoo no problem with copyright.

As somebody suggested the tattooist buys the copyright etc.

Also it won't be the excact replica of the picture, it will be close enough not to notice but will not be as exact as the picture.

Post new Message to Thread