Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Single girls meeting similar?

Jump to newest

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

north manchester

Hi folks. Like almost everyone else, we'd love to add more FFM meets to our experiences, but given the logistics and sheer numbers of hopeful couples involved, we are realistic that it may not happen too often.

So, we're considering sorting Mrs2Bi a single profile so she can occasionally play on her own with the right ladies, but before we do, we're wondering how you single bi-fems find meeting like-minded playmates? Is it as frustrating as for single guys find it, or straightforward? (For example, we were chatting and could envisage single fems being ultra-cautious about meeting theoretically single girls, in case their partners rolled up 'unexpectedly'! )

A & M xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hey guys

if that happens, you simply say no thanks, its not what was planned and tell them to sod off lol

there are quite a few single bi women on here or bi women who play as part of a couple who will play solo so it's worth trying

set one up, try it out for a bit, if it doesn't work out at least you tried

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

north manchester

"hey guys

if that happens, you simply say no thanks, its not what was planned and tell them to sod off lol

there are quite a few single bi women on here or bi women who play as part of a couple who will play solo so it's worth trying

set one up, try it out for a bit, if it doesn't work out at least you tried "

.. solid advice. Thanks.

over a year ago

Sasha plays alone with other females, I have no desire what so ever to watch her when she is playing, I stay in the lounge and watch TV, alone or with the other females partner, that is my rule, because to be honest, 2 girls playing together bores the hell out of me and the girls don't have as much fun with each other because they are constantly aware of the need to "put on a bit of a show" for the guys to keep them happy.

That said, nothing annoys us more than reading a "single fems profile" where the husband or boyfriend gets a mention, that just means your either a liar because your not really single, or your using "single status" to attract people to your profile, either way not the kind of people Sasha is looking to meet, we think that there is much more chance of the partner "appearing" in those scenarios.

Put on your couples profile that your happy to play alone with other females.

over a year ago

"hey guys

set one up, try it out for a bit, if it doesn't work out at least you tried

.. solid advice. Thanks."

you're welcome x

over a year ago

I'm with Jed on this one. If you put up a single girls profile then you're no better than the single males that put up a couples one and we all know what response that gets!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I also agree with putting it on your profile that mrs will meet seperate and explain how your wanting it to work. Be honest and see what interest you get. Put it on your header that mrs plays seperate too and if she is looking for men or females or couples. Put it all down but make it clear what mr is going to do while the meet happens xxx

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I don't see anything wrong with having a single fem profile for her, if it is just that.

Hi my name is....... I am married, but this account is for me playing alone with fems/men/couples/ (delete as appropriate), if you want to play with myself and my husband, we can be found at this profile.

Don't have on it, I have a husband that likes to watch/join in, because that is just confusing and annoying.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cant see the problem with putting a single profile up as long as that is what it is. Ive always had a single profile on here and noone has ever said anything to me

over a year ago

"I don't see anything wrong with having a single fem profile for her, if it is just that.

Hi my name is....... I am married, but this account is for me playing alone with fems/men/couples/ (delete as appropriate), if you want to play with myself and my husband, we can be found at this profile.

Don't have on it, I have a husband that likes to watch/join in, because that is just confusing and annoying. "

Yes you are right, but so many "single fems" who are actually a part of a couple abuse this, Sasha would not have a single fem profile because she relies on me to drive her to a meet or if meeting at home I will be in the lounge, if a male has any involvement whatsoever in the meet albeit in another room or sat outside in the car we think it is only fair to be upfront and honest with that.

Many people want to meet single females not females meeting on thier own with or without thier partners consent, the same thing has been discussed many times about guys meeting alone with the consent of thier partners and many people have said they prefer to meet single guys not guys on thier own for the night.

All too often the male element of the "Single Female" doesn't appear on the scene in any capacity until people are arranging meets.

If a guy has a single male profile and states on it "wifes permission to play alone" he usually gets a lot of stick for it. He will probably be beheaded for not mentioning her until a meet has been arranged.

Post new Message to Thread