Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone, we wondered if our profile was ok? is there anything that could be improved? thanks in advance for looking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Looks good to me. Simple. Concise. Gives the reader enough for starters - and lets you talk about other likes/dslikes etc as the conversation flows.

Photo verified - bonus point. Site supporter - bonus point.

You should do well.

Enjoy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would normally expect a few more pics but otherwise a good, clear profile. Not for me as you don't seek guys.

Would you not also be interested in other couples....would generate more interest rather than seeking unicorns!

over a year ago

Purely my opinion but of like to see a bit more about what you'd like out of meeting a woman or what you can offer her. Why should she choose you over others. Whilst it's good you have some profile text, it's a little generic.

Inject a little humour or personality into it, 'sell' yourselves to the woman you're trying to attract.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/15 22:28:29]

over a year ago

"Purely my opinion but of like to see a bit more about what you'd like out of meeting a woman or what you can offer her. Why should she choose you over others. Whilst it's good you have some profile text, it's a little generic.

Inject a little humour or personality into it, 'sell' yourselves to the woman you're trying to attract."

brilliant thank you, we will have a look at that, just trying to get the right balance without coming across too full on lol

over a year ago

"Would normally expect a few more pics but otherwise a good, clear profile. Not for me as you don't seek guys.

Would you not also be interested in other couples....would generate more interest rather than seeking unicorns!"

thank you very much, we will be working on pics this week

I think couples would need to be something me and james need to talk about, im sure in time i could win him round haha

and seeking unicorns! haha thats a great way of putting it

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Profile text as it is is ok... but bland.

I'm nowhere near you, but if I was, I wouldn't meet. Also the age range... really you'd meet a 99 year old? Surely you must have a preference?

You don't say what you are looking for - other than a female. No mention if its a threesome all fully involved, or just the ladies playing. No mention of what is in it for the single lady joining you.

It screams inexperience which would also put me off... I'd rather meet people who are confident about what they want - and sure they want it. It honestly sounds a little like the idea sounds good but you are not sure in practice.

You definitely need more images. Not naughty ones, but just more to show what you are both like.

Good luck on fab

over a year ago

"Would normally expect a few more pics but otherwise a good, clear profile. Not for me as you don't seek guys.

Would you not also be interested in other couples....would generate more interest rather than seeking unicorns!"

Very good point that we were also wondering . Seeking the elusive unicorn is futile now ... I captured her

over a year ago

" It screams inexperience which would also put me off... I'd rather meet people who are confident about what they want - and sure they want it. It honestly sounds a little like the idea sounds good but you are not sure in practice.

You definitely need more images. Not naughty ones, but just more to show what you are both like.

Good luck on fab"

ok thank you very much, we will take it all on board and work on all that asap

over a year ago

Hi and welcome to fab and the forum, the profile looks fine to me, good luck x.

over a year ago

" Would you not also be interested in other couples....would generate more interest rather than seeking unicorns!

Very good point that we were also wondering . Seeking the elusive unicorn is futile now ... I captured her"

thats why we cant find her, lucky you! haha

over a year ago

"Hi and welcome to fab and the forum, the profile looks fine to me, good luck x."

Thank you for taking a look x

over a year ago

" Would you not also be interested in other couples....would generate more interest rather than seeking unicorns!

Very good point that we were also wondering . Seeking the elusive unicorn is futile now ... I captured her

thats why we cant find her, lucky you! haha "

Post new Message to Thread