Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advertised Parties and Socials

Jump to newest

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Why have hosts of parties and socials that invite single men block them on their profiles so I can't send them a message?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps they've invited the single men they want to attend

By *teveeb46Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

That's a very good question that I have wanted to ask for awhile. Never understood it ohhh well

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why have hosts of parties and socials that invite single men block them on their profiles so I can't send them a message?

"

for normal socials the convention is to put your name down in the thread to express an interest... not to pm them

over a year ago

Or perhaps they are advertising for people who have attended before and have previously had contact with them. If you have messaged them before I think that gets round the block.

over a year ago

"Why have hosts of parties and socials that invite single men block them on their profiles so I can't send them a message?

for normal socials the convention is to put your name down in the thread to express an interest... not to pm them"

Agreed

over a year ago

Can I ask a question? I'm having my birthday party on 4th April, now I already want to invite the people I know, but if people I don't know want to cone, should I say yes?

Only problem is that I don't want to invite them and then they start upsetting people

over a year ago

They can still message men even if they have blocked them. If they wanted to invite you they can send you a message. Then you would be able to reply

over a year ago

"Can I ask a question? I'm having my birthday party on 4th April, now I already want to invite the people I know, but if people I don't know want to cone, should I say yes?

Only problem is that I don't want to invite them and then they start upsetting people "

If you don't want them to come just don't invite them and make it clear if you put a post up friends only.

Just say no to anyone who chances it they hardly have a valid claim to be upset.

over a year ago

"Can I ask a question? I'm having my birthday party on 4th April, now I already want to invite the people I know, but if people I don't know want to cone, should I say yes?

Only problem is that I don't want to invite them and then they start upsetting people

If you don't want them to come just don't invite them and make it clear if you put a post up friends only.

Just say no to anyone who chances it they hardly have a valid claim to be upset. "

Thank you

over a year ago

for normal socials the convention is to put your name down in the thread to express an interest... not to pm them"

going to say this - if shown on a forum anybody can reply

Post new Message to Thread