Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't seem to be getting much joy on here. I have changed my pics as advised but still no response. Any ideas welcome. D

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've had two ! Most lads can be on a year and get nowt. can you not see them again ?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I cant see anything that jumps out at me as being wrong or off putting although I'd change the title asking if anyone fancies you, then I can't see anything that jumps out at me to make me want to take things further.

I don't think its a case of no one liking you it's more that you are one of hundreds and to be noticed you have to be noticeable. How you do that is another story altogether.

Good luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Green arrow.

read the advice they gave u last time

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Your profile doesn't really say anything about you or what you have to offer, and I'd hide the cock pics, maybe just keep them to friends only

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok will do that thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Checked our hotlist the other day and somehow you had appeared on there OP.

No idea how.

Nice pants.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't seem to be getting much joy on here. I have changed my pics as advised but still no response. Any ideas welcome. D"

Don't we remember a previous post of yours that said you are married but playing away?

That never goes down too well!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, you label yourself as straight but two of your meets are TV/TS.

How does that work?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Also, you label yourself as straight but two of your meets are TV/TS.

How does that work?"

I'm sure the two women who have verified him will be pleased to see this

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/15 17:24:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't seem to be getting much joy on here. I have changed my pics as advised but still no response. Any ideas welcome. D

Don't we remember a previous post of yours that said you are married but playing away?

That never goes down too well!"

Possibly this is what you're doing wrong?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go to an event. There you could meet local folks and see if they are to your liking. If you are willing to travel, cast your net wider.

Had the same problem when I joined in 2011. By no means prolific, but mingling wouldn't hurt. Even if you don't get lucky at a party, you could leave with a contact or 2.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't seem to be getting much joy on here. I have changed my pics as advised but still no response. Any ideas welcome. D"

It's so obvious - 2 veris from TVs and you are straight looking to meet women and mf couples !

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Go to an event. There you could meet local folks and see if they are to your liking. If you are willing to travel, cast your net wider.

Had the same problem when I joined in 2011. By no means prolific, but mingling wouldn't hurt. Even if you don't get lucky at a party, you could leave with a contact or 2."

Good advice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Go to an event. There you could meet local folks and see if they are to your liking. If you are willing to travel, cast your net wider.

Had the same problem when I joined in 2011. By no means prolific, but mingling wouldn't hurt. Even if you don't get lucky at a party, you could leave with a contact or 2.

Good advice "

Reply privately

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

"I don't seem to be getting much joy on here. I have changed my pics as advised but still no response. Any ideas welcome. D

That never goes down too well!"

Just read it. She's 'gone off sex' apparently. Why is that OP? Regardless of the morality of it, it's not a great endorsement for you. Do wives with fantastic lovers who tend to their partner's needs 'go off' sex?

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It's so obvious - 2 veris from TVs and you are straight looking to meet women and mf couples !"

and this is why i don't say anything specific when people ask in these types of threads... because i bet what will happen next is that he'll remove them... and then other people are oblivious to what we saw........

people have to work these things out... and if there are "red flags" i'd rather people were allowed to spot them then the "selective honesty" we are likely to see next......

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I'd say its a combination of your shit pics,and uninspiring text in your profile.

Also you say your straight but your meet suggest otherwise....there are TVs and then there are TVs..some are beautiful,and womanly others are fat old blokes in dresses.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say its a combination of your shit pics,and uninspiring text in your profile.

Also you say your straight but your meet suggest otherwise....there are TVs and then there are TVs..some are beautiful,and womanly others are fat old blokes in dresses."

But however beautiful they are, or not, they are still blokes so how therefore can straight be true?

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

STRAIGHT but has met two TV's, perhaps honesty is your failing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also you say your straight but your meet suggest otherwise....there are TVs and then there are TVs..some are beautiful,and womanly others are fat old blokes in dresses."

I love you say it how it is

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's so obvious - 2 veris from TVs and you are straight looking to meet women and mf couples !"

Blimey! When I looked earlier his veris were from women. . That wasmighty quick!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That never goes down too well!

Just read it. She's 'gone off sex' apparently. Why is that OP? Regardless of the morality of it, it's not a great endorsement for you. Do wives with fantastic lovers who tend to their partner's needs 'go off' sex? "

Rarely.

Remember though, cheats hardly ever blame themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a huge male to female ratio, that's about it, good luck.

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Also you say your straight but your meet suggest otherwise....there are TVs and then there are TVs..some are beautiful,and womanly others are fat old blokes in dresses.

But however beautiful they are, or not, they are still blokes so how therefore can straight be true?"

I can understand hiding your bi tendencies...nothing wrong with that...

Some TVs though,you look at them and think wow SHE is beautiful..others make you think "dad get out of the dress"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bit like the guy in Benidorm sitcom lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

But however beautiful they are, or not, they are still blokes so how therefore can straight be true?

Some TVs though,you look at them and think wow SHE is beautiful..others make you think "dad get out of the dress""

Although you may think SHE is beautiful, SHE is still a HE so how can a description of straight be honest?

PS. Notice the meet numbers have gone from the profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never said I did not want to meet a TV. Did I ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not being funny.

but you asked advice last week and didnt act on it.

So as much as these lovely people giving u advice you will just not act on it and put another thread up in a week

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never said I did not want to meet a TV. Did I ?"

I think the issue is your sexuality, if people know you're lying about something they tend not to be so trusting as they wonder what else you might lie about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You advertise yourselves as a normal couple. So what do you class everyone else as on here. What is normal in your mind?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, but you do say you are straight.

How do you figure that out?

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

in which case if you put yourself down as straight.... thats..... not entirely true now then is it...

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

24 words in your opening post.

23 in your profile.

Surely you can think of more to write about yourself and what you want?

At present I suspect most readers will click on to the next, more detailed and informative profile.

A

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You advertise yourselves as a normal couple. So what do you class everyone else as on here. What is normal in your mind?"

I think they are saying they're just like the rest of us, nothing wrong with that is there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You advertise yourselves as a normal couple. So what do you class everyone else as on here. What is normal in your mind?"

Normal is what quite a few couples, and singles are.

You got any other thoughts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Poor OP. You have made a rod for your own back though as you have been offered some helpful advice before.

Taking it onboard is up to you but if you don't then why ask for advice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You advertise yourselves as a normal couple. So what do you class everyone else as on here. What is normal in your mind?

I think they are saying they're just like the rest of us, nothing wrong with that is there?"

Thanks.

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Some TVs though,you look at them and think wow SHE is beautiful..others make you think "dad get out of the dress"

Although you may think SHE is beautiful, SHE is still a HE so how can a description of straight be honest?

PS. Notice the meet numbers have gone from the profile?"

Lol..its pathetically brilliant.i love these posts though..

I'd say you are not straight if you fuck men!no matter how convincing the TV is...

I have bi tendencies,I don't advertise them though,and I would never bum another man in a skirt

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will take your advise. I appreciate every comment made.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In defence of the OP, not all veri's are playdates............maybe the TV meetings are social. you know............like the one we received.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"In defence of the OP, not all veri's are playdates............maybe the TV meetings are social. you know............like the one we received. "

Have a little read of them but I agree with you in principle most of the verifications we choose to publish are social

Reply privately

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"In defence of the OP, not all veri's are playdates............maybe the TV meetings are social. you know............like the one we received. "

Lol..they could be,although after reading I suspect they were not just a social event

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In defence of the OP, not all veri's are playdates............maybe the TV meetings are social. you know............like the one we received.

Have a little read of them but I agree with you in principle most of the verifications we choose to publish are social "

I never got as far as reading the profile to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

'Davina' the TV says he has a very suckable cock.

That sound like a social meeting?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In defence of the OP, not all veri's are playdates............maybe the TV meetings are social. you know............like the one we received.

That sound like a social meeting?"

I'd say that was being very sociable

Reply privately

over a year ago

That sound like a social meeting?"

As above, I never read the profile or the veri's so was just spitballing an idea out there

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a woman or couple met a tv in the same circumstances they wouldn't be hounded like here.. just saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say that was being very sociable "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman or couple met a tv in the same circumstances they wouldn't be hounded like here.. just saying."

Depends on what they said their sexuality is..also just saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say that was being very sociable "

Now now cheeky!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman or couple met a tv in the same circumstances they wouldn't be hounded like here.. just saying.

Depends on what they said their sexuality is..also just saying."

Yes but still they would be nicer about it lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look guys am sorry that I am not perfect like the "normal" couple on here. And I apologise if I have not told you everything about my Sexuality. I did not realise I was auditioning for prime suspect. Thank you for the genuine genuine information.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" And I apologise if I have not told you everything about my Sexuality. I did not realise I was auditioning for prime suspect. Thank you for the genuine genuine information. "

you might not be auditioning for prime suspect but what you seem to fail to realise is that you are actually in a sense auditioning for potential meets... (otherwise you would never have started this thread)

so if you can't tell the truth with something as basic as your sexuality.... why should people believe a single thing you say... or type...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look guys am sorry that I am not perfect like the "normal" couple on here. And I apologise if I have not told you everything about my Sexuality. I did not realise I was auditioning for prime suspect. Thank you for the genuine genuine information. "

Some folk will try and help, some get off on picking holes and nastyness to newbies, especially men.

For what it's worth, be honest cos it'll get sniffed out quick and best of luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you cannot be open and honest about your sexuality on an adult site where people meet for sexual encounters, where can you be?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look guys am sorry that I am not perfect like the "normal" couple on here. And I apologise if I have not told you everything about my Sexuality. I did not realise I was auditioning for prime suspect. Thank you for the genuine genuine information. "

You ask for advice on here prepare to get it full and frank. No punches pulled! People will pick up anything and everything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going back to the title of your post,

'What am I doing wrong'

You asked the question.

Did you not think being dishonest would be one of those things?

There are a lot of times on this forum that people ask questions like you have, then don't like the answers they get.

Maybe it would have been best not to ask the question?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, you label yourself as straight but two of your meets are TV/TS.

How does that work?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman or couple met a tv in the same circumstances they wouldn't be hounded like here.. just saying.

Depends on what they said their sexuality is..also just saying.Yes but still they would be nicer about it lol."

Shag, some horrible people on here seem to almost take joy in lambasting single guys...especially when they're new and asking for help.....

Some guys deserve it, most don't...yet the mean spirited amongst here choose to be horrible instead of advise, you've been about long enough to know this mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on what they said their sexuality is..also just saying.Yes but still they would be nicer about it lol.

Shag, some horrible people on here seem to almost take joy in lambasting single guys...especially when they're new and asking for help.....

Some guys deserve it, most don't...yet the mean spirited amongst here choose to be horrible instead of advise, you've been about long enough to know this mate "

This guy isn't new, he has been on here for over a year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on what they said their sexuality is..also just saying.Yes but still they would be nicer about it lol.

Some guys deserve it, most don't...yet the mean spirited amongst here choose to be horrible instead of advise, you've been about long enough to know this mate

This guy isn't new, he has been on here for over a year."

Oh that's ok then, lets stone him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"STRAIGHT but has met two TV's, perhaps honesty is your failing? "

this.....and removing the married bit....but a 45 yr old who doesn't accomodate is 99% a dead give away!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"STRAIGHT but has met two TV's, perhaps honesty is your failing?

this.....and removing the married bit....but a 45 yr old who doesn't accomodate is 99% a dead give away!"

Comments from a single guy as well!

Not even a couple passing these comments now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"STRAIGHT but has met two TV's, perhaps honesty is your failing?

this.....and removing the married bit....but a 45 yr old who doesn't accomodate is 99% a dead give away!"

Why? He might have teenage kids living at home.

Reply privately

By *uited for youMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm 37 but unable to accommodate as I am living with my sister at the moment after my marriage break up. She has 4 kids. My nieces and nephews so of course I can't accommodate. Hmmm should I type a whole page on my profile explaining this? There are valid reasons sometimes, for other cases!!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm 37 but unable to accommodate as I am living with my sister at the moment after my marriage break up. She has 4 kids. My nieces and nephews so of course I can't accommodate. Hmmm should I type a whole page on my profile explaining this? There are valid reasons sometimes, for other cases!! "

Bloody hell she must have a big house

Reply privately

over a year ago

This guy isn't new, he has been on here for over a year."

That's ok then?

I'm not defending this chap in particular...he was caught fibbing, so he can deal with the consequenses himself...but as a rule, certain folk show up time and time again, looking for horrible things to say about the single males, weather they deserve it or not, they often come on and ask a question completely unrelated to their profile, and they get lambasted about their profile anyway...

Folk accusing them for coming on here for free sex (like anyone else pays!) etc......No, fact is, some folk hate the single guys and will find an excuse to make them look like shit....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm 37 but unable to accommodate as I am living with my sister at the moment after my marriage break up. She has 4 kids. My nieces and nephews so of course I can't accommodate. Hmmm should I type a whole page on my profile explaining this? There are valid reasons sometimes, for other cases!! "

I don't accommodate because I don't want to...end of.

If someone dare give a woman or couple shit for not accommodating, everyone jumps to defend their right to not accomodate and their right to safety etc etc....when it comes to men...the 'they must be cheating' brigade come out and a man doesn't have those very same rights......double standards quite simply.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God your so perfect "normal" couple. Does your children and friends know that you both have sex with other couples?

Reply privately

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

South of Bideford, Devon

Not judging you..far be it for us to do that..but as you are asking..

You state you are "Straight", but are verified by TV's ?

A little bit more honest might help ?...just a thought

Reply privately

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

Obviously you can't ascertain if someone is married just by whether they accommodate. But if they also want daytime or short clock-watching meets, won't give you their number or seem aloof in communications, it's pretty clear. 90% of men I start chatting to who can't accommodate, turn out to be attached.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God your so perfect "normal" couple. Does your children and friends know that you both have sex with other couples? "

Very few people discuss their sex lives with friends....fewer with their children...so that's a moot point.

That comment is gonna alienate a lot of folk on a site for swngers....I'm normally there to defend the single guy, but in this case...your not really helping yourself.

You did ask what was up with your profile and you got the answers....bits of it contradict others, it's common sense not to have contradictions on there before asking for a critique of it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xLesuKY1Q

Reply privately

By *uited for youMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Lol yes she has a 6 bedroom house!!! Lucky bitch

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Lol yes she has a 6 bedroom house!!! Lucky bitch "

Lucky for you too eh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look am sorry for the last comment. But they purposely wound me up. The fact that they call themselves a normal couple insinuates that others aren't.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Look am sorry for the last comment. But they purposely wound me up. The fact that they call themselves a normal couple insinuates that others aren't."

That must mean that our user name insinuates that nobody else is nice . For the record we named ourselves that with a heavy irony

Reply privately

By *uited for youMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Lol yes, as I temporarily have a roof over mine and my kids heads. But not good for playing though lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

seems to b loads ov staight blokes on fab that are veried by tvs STRAIGHT?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Lol yes, as I temporarily have a roof over mine and my kids heads. But not good for playing though lol"

If you click on reply and quote in the post you're replying to we can see who you're responding to . Written in the spirit of helpfulness

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"God your so perfect "normal" couple. Does your children and friends know that you both have sex with other couples?

Very few people discuss their sex lives with friends....fewer with their children...so that's a moot point.

That comment is gonna alienate a lot of folk on a site for swngers....I'm normally there to defend the single guy, but in this case...your not really helping yourself.

You did ask what was up with your profile and you got the answers....bits of it contradict others, it's common sense not to have contradictions on there before asking for a critique of it..."

I agree but some posters seem to enjoy nothing more than ripping into people and Im surprised that the OP has lasted this long without biting back at some of the comments to be honest......so apologies for interrupting the bear-baiting but Im closing this now.

Reply privately