Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What to write in your profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This section of my profile has sort of stumped me. Do I string off a big list of things I'm into, more about myself? I just don't know. Hopefully I don't come across as completely unit easting because I'm not. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Check out the profiles of the successful males here. That will tell you more than any person could

over a year ago

Thanks I will do that.

over a year ago

A list of demands in shouty capitals! Put what you're looking for, why you're here and what you can offer whilst trying to inject some humour and personality into it. Good luck.

over a year ago

"A list of demands in shouty capitals! Put what you're looking for, why you're here and what you can offer whilst trying to inject some humour and personality into it. Good luck. "

I've put a little something up. I'm not the best when it comes to writing about myself. I much prefer to speak face to face and be able to engage with someone on a personal level.

over a year ago

"A list of demands in shouty capitals! Put what you're looking for, why you're here and what you can offer whilst trying to inject some humour and personality into it. Good luck.

I've put a little something up. I'm not the best when it comes to writing about myself. I much prefer to speak face to face and be able to engage with someone on a personal level. "

It's not a bad little ditty. If you prefer talking face to face then perhaps a club would work better for you. Xx

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple
over a year ago

Telford

Be yourself and let your profile show that, and font listen to everybody else too much, because everybody has different thoughts on this. Just try to be you, that way you won't by lying to anybody! C x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This section of my profile has sort of stumped me. Do I string off a big list of things I'm into, more about myself? I just don't know. Hopefully I don't come across as completely unit easting because I'm not. Any help would be much appreciated. "

I always say write it away from here....

there is no set template and no magic formula

go sit down, pen, pad, and think about what you want to get across about you and what you are after, and so some personality.... and then come back and put it down here

after that... everything else is just tweeks

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"This section of my profile has sort of stumped me. Do I string off a big list of things I'm into, more about myself? I just don't know. Hopefully I don't come across as completely unit easting because I'm not. Any help would be much appreciated. "

Keep it simple. Say a bit about you: what you enjoy, what you are looking for. Don't write reams of stuff - or you will have nothing to talk about later. Try not to boast about your amazing prowess (you may think you are the best - but the reality is you are probably not), be as honest as you can (don't lie though). Try not to do too much self-deprecation (a little confidence is good to show you are not a 'needy' person). No negativity - this is your chance to 'sell' yourself.

Even with the best written profile - results are not guaranteed. You will still have to work in order to get meets.

Post new Message to Thread