Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

gay doctor

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i think my doctors gay and i have an urge to have sex with him, how should i go about it? i thought maybe bring up about a mole near my penis or maybe say im insecure about the size (not really though) and try work it from there if he takes a look but im not sure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wrong just wrong

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

try respecting that he is a professional and leave it there in the context of his surgery and work.

unless you see him out and about in a Gay Pub/Club, then offer to buy him a drink and take it from there.

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Sandown (visiting)

I think my Doctor is a pervert.

I went to him with a 'Personal' complaint yesterday. He listened and then said "Ok. Take your clothes off and lie on that bed". I said "Where shall I put them"? He replied, "On that chair with mine".

over a year ago

I had to look at your age OP as this is the most immature post that I have seen (and I've seen alot). FFS grow up! He's a professional and his sexuality is totally irrelevant. Ahhh half term is upon us!! Back to school next week children.

By *xpatscoupleCouple
over a year ago

ipswitch

"I think my Doctor is a pervert.

I went to him with a 'Personal' complaint yesterday. He listened and then said "Ok. Take your clothes off and lie on that bed". I said "Where shall I put them"? He replied, "On that chair with mine". "

Good answer

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Why try to get someone to risk their career? Go down NG1 and see if he is out out clubbing, instead.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

I had a similar experience with my doctor (M). I was worried about my penis, so I went along to my GP to have it looked at.

After a couple of minutes, he said. 'Well, I'm afraid you are going to have to stop masturbating.'

When I asked him why, he said, 'Because I'm trying to examine you!'

over a year ago

Weird

over a year ago

Next time your at the dentist try open a bit wider, maybe he will stick his dick in there

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Keep the urge as a fantasy or it will most likely end in tears.. It is not uncommon to for patients to dream about the dr seducing them or similar scenario..please let it remain a dream...and it will pass.

By *eaningofLifeCouple
over a year ago

York

I was having my prostate examined by my doctor.

"Don't worry, " he said," it's perfectly natural to get an erection during this procedure."

I didn't mind that, I just wish he wasn't rubbing it up against me at the time!

over a year ago

I went to see the doc once & was I told I needed a suppository. He duly did the first one for me to show me. Later on I asked my Mrs to help me out,I bent over & when she inserted it I screamed.

What's wrong she asked very worried,did I do it wrong?

No I replied,I've just realised the doctor had both hands on my shoulders when he did it!

over a year ago

"Weird"

fits in well with most on here then

over a year ago

I went to him with a 'Personal' complaint yesterday. He listened and then said "Ok. Take your clothes off and lie on that bed". I said "Where shall I put them"? He replied, "On that chair with mine". "

thanks, just snorted coffee down my nose!

over a year ago

I think you need to put this in the stories and fantasies section, failing that, grow up

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

over a year ago

It's illegal for a doctor to have a relationship with a patient.

That goes for vets too

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple
over a year ago

Brizzle

Our doctors surgery had a new doctor she was blond & very attractive. A friend of mine suggested I booked an appointment & that I should tell her my wife told me my cock tasted funny, this is a joke btw.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

30+ years ago my then girlfriend was really upset as during the course of an internal examination the doctor sniffed his fingers.

I was all ready to go storming down his surgery to confront the pervert until I was informed by someone else this was standard practice (at the time).

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"It's illegal for a doctor to have a relationship with a patient.

That goes for vets too"

Few posts make me literally laugh out loud.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"30+ years ago my then girlfriend was really upset as during the course of an internal examination the doctor sniffed his fingers.

I was all ready to go storming down his surgery to confront the pervert until I was informed by someone else this was standard practice (at the time)."

I don't recall any doctor sniffing their fingers after giving me an internal examination - even 30 years ago.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"30+ years ago my then girlfriend was really upset as during the course of an internal examination the doctor sniffed his fingers.

I was all ready to go storming down his surgery to confront the pervert until I was informed by someone else this was standard practice (at the time).

I don't recall any doctor sniffing their fingers after giving me an internal examination - even 30 years ago. "

Some did apparently. When telling the anecdote to a subsequent girlfriend, a senior ward nurse, a couple decades later she confirmed it to be true.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I don't recall any doctor sniffing their fingers after giving me an internal examination - even 30 years ago.

Some did apparently. When telling the anecdote to a subsequent girlfriend, a senior ward nurse, a couple decades later she confirmed it to be true."

Maybe yours was discreet

over a year ago

That goes for vets too

Few posts make me literally laugh out loud."

Serious point there

Somewhere

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

Oh my god, i hope you are joking. If not, please keep us all updated!!!!!!!!!!!

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

Lol I'm sure he would be happy to spend 5-7 years slogging away in medical school, then a further 6 years GP training to blow it all by fucking a patient.

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

"i have an urge to have sex with him"

Does he have the same urge? the chances are, its very unlikely!

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

ha ha ha

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Some did apparently. When telling the anecdote to a subsequent girlfriend, a senior ward nurse, a couple decades later she confirmed it to be true."

Must be a Northern thing lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

That goes for vets too"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

some infections have a distinct odour so sniffing would be a legitimate way of diagnosing or making an initial diagnosis at least.

over a year ago

Some did apparently. When telling the anecdote to a subsequent girlfriend, a senior ward nurse, a couple decades later she confirmed it to be true.

some infections have a distinct odour so sniffing would be a legitimate way of diagnosing or making an initial diagnosis at least. "

Did he lick them also

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 20/02/15 18:57:41]

over a year ago

"i think my doctors gay and i have an urge to have sex with him, how should i go about it? i thought maybe bring up about a mole near my penis or maybe say im insecure about the size (not really though) and try work it from there if he takes a look but im not sure."

As if!

over a year ago

"I went to see the doc once & was I told I needed a suppository. He duly did the first one for me to show me. Later on I asked my Mrs to help me out,I bent over & when she inserted it I screamed.

What's wrong she asked very worried,did I do it wrong?

No I replied,I've just realised the doctor had both hands on my shoulders when he did it!"

over a year ago

It's a quick way to check for bacterial infection...it is a standard practice.

over a year ago

The Doctor was examining my bollocks, which was fine and perfectly normal ..... it just got awkward when I ran my fingers through his hair

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

No I think i,m with majority on this one. As hard as it may be ( ha ha excuse the pun) I think you have to draw the line and respect his position and move on.

over a year ago

Wtf!!!..what makes u think hes gay??...even if he was id doubt he would risk his career by coming on to an 18yr old patient!!!...seriously op..get your head checked!!

By *nebig1ivorMan
over a year ago

Reading

I went to my doctor about a mole on my penis. He phoned the RSPCA.

over a year ago

"I went to my doctor about a mole on my penis. He phoned the RSPCA. "
been making mountains out of that one again

over a year ago

"I went to my doctor about a mole on my penis. He phoned the RSPCA. "

Had forgotten that one

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Some excellent jokes here

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"i think my doctors gay and i have an urge to have sex with him, how should i go about it? i thought maybe bring up about a mole near my penis or maybe say im insecure about the size (not really though) and try work it from there if he takes a look but im not sure."
. Your Doctor is a professional person and I hope that you would not waste either his time or that of the NHS by bringing up an issue such as that to which you refer .

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Lol I'm sure he would be happy to spend 5-7 years slogging away in medical school, then a further 6 years GP training to blow it all by fucking a patient. "
. Nice post. I am glad common sense is prevalent.

Post new Message to Thread